THe reunion

A sweet smell entered my senses and I tried to ignore it.

Greater shield and greater protection. I forced all my pain out of my mind and I concentrated harder and I felt something inside me shudder.

I opened my eyes and saw a demon gave me a wicked grin. She banged against m shield and I starlted visibly.

My shield began to shake and I concentrated even harder.

I was relieved when my shield held and I got out of my cottage and I saw my horse screaming in fear and I ran to it and left the cottage.

I have all the things I need with me. Money and my own self.

Is it time to see Mr. Ryu now? The thought of seeing him brought warmth inside of me and I urged my horse onward and I started west.

After several hours I couldn't find the campsite. Did they move already?

THe sudden thought made a strange feeling well in my chest and I wished granny was around so I could ask her what it was.

Granny....................................................................................................................................................

I miss you.

I miss everyone.

I want to see you. I want to see everyones warm and dazzling faces!

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

The voice was hoarse but, my heart roared in hearing it and I turned around and saw Mr. Ryu.

Mr. Ryu!

"Mr. Ryu!!!!! Miss you!" I yelled and I ran to him and I was in his arms before I knew it.

"'Love you Mr. Ryu....Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

I muttered I love you's over and over again because no matter how many times I said it wasn't enough.

O how I missed him!!