The market place

"I would love to live with you Granny!" I gushed in a most loud manner.

She gave me a smile and she grabbed her purse and a basket,"Would you like to come to the market with me? I could use a little help carrying the thing around." I nodded I could see she was smiling hugely through my thin veil.

We walked through streams of people and the sights and smells were all so interesting to me.

i didn't mind that i had to carry things afterall i am depending on her to live here.

oTwo huge men bumped into me and I nodded and they said something to me that i couldn't understand.

Granny suddenly threw herself infront of me and by her tone she was not pleased by their prescence.

I kept quiet and one of the men roughly took hold of my arm and Granny let out a squeak and another man came and stopped the man who had me.

Confused and frightened I neared the man who help me who was chatting angrily with the other two and Granny dragged me away muttering things under her breath.

"What did those two men want?" I asked amazed how quickly Granny could walk.

"They  wanted you for the kings royal harem. How dare they mistake a young innocent for a girl of a harem. No manners at all nowadays pushing an old lady like me like that times sure have changed

but, don't worry Granny knows what to do."

It took me a while to process what she was saying and then I asked,"What is a harem Granny? Why were they so mean?"

She gave me a strange look and said,"It isn't a good thing to be apart of. Don't worry Kisa everyone won't be like those two."