MR. Ryu!

"So this is Kaire." I murmured in awe. Kaire is beautiful.

I hopped off the horse and and took in the sight of the large pond with huge fish and I waved my arms around in happiness.

"Well Kisa? How do you like Kaire?" Mr. Ryu's arms came around my waist and I jumped in surprise and I turned around red faced but, smiling.

"Kaire Pretty!" I smiled and he wrapped a long scarf around my throat.

"Kaire is chilly so be sure to wear a scarf or a cloak." I hugged MR. Ryu and I felt him startle.

I think it was the first time I gave him a hug instead of me returning a hug.

"OI! Lovebirds don't be slow! We have to find a place to stay!" Hand in hand we walked over to the group and begun to buy the things to make two or three cottages.

A very beautiful barely clothed woman started a conversation and I felt a sharp stabbing pain start in my chest.

I didn't like the pain and I took it to be hunger pains. I ate an apple and felt the sharp pain increase when I saw two women cling to Mr. Ryu.

Mia was watching the wood to see what kind of quality it was.

"Granny. I don't feel well."

Granny glanced at MR. Ryu and I saw a gleam of something like understanding flash in her eyes.

"Kisa? Does your chest hurt? Even a tiny bit?"

I nodded. "Does it feel like something is cutting at it?"

I nodded again unable to bear such pain."Kisa the feeling you have right now is jealousy."

Jealousy? What is jealousy?

"Jealousy is when you don't like someone having something you don't. Well something along those lines."

Mr. Ryu came back and I tried to sit far away from him. However I forgot to keep my distance when he began to make a cottage.

He sawed and smoothed the wood and Together Lia and Ryu made a cottage after two hours.

It wasn't pretty like the other cottages but, at least it kept the cold out. MR. Ryu and Lia worked on the second cottage while we went to buy things for the cottage.

Hiroyo then asked me why my sentences weren't clear.

MIa answered for me,"Kisa hasn't live in this part of the world long. She understands what she says most of  the time but, she can't speak that well. She struggles to make people understand her so don't tease her okay?"

Hiroyo nodded and she held my hand when we went to buy beds for the cottages.

We bought sturdy beds and the people were so nice that they carried the bed and It's frame to the cottages.

"Hey pretty lady are you free?" One of them asked me.

I cocked my head to the side. I turned to Granny but, she told something to mia and they flat out deserted me.

"ERRR......................................."

---------------------------------------------Ryu------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Look Ryu! Kisa is getting hit on by one of the locals?"

I did a double take and sure enough there was an annoying pesk flying around her and she seemed uncomfortable.

I strode to kisa and she ignored me. "Hey man. Can't you read the mood?"

"Kisa let's go see what kinds of pets they have in the market place." She puffed up her cheeks and ignored me again.

"Pets?" I tasted blood when she slid her arms through the pesks and pointed to the great big tents.

He flashed me a grin and walked off with Kisa. I punched a tree and I felt my blood pound.

"I knew it was a matter of time before Kisa got picked up by some guy. Hopefully hes rich."

Mia was in Lias arms and I punched a tree again. "You can't blame her Ryu. You aren't courting her so she should be able to be with anyone right?"

Granny had an evil look on her face. I felt the anger drain out of me. I hadn't asked to court Kisa.

I straightened my spine. I walked into kaire prepared to ask if i could court her.

----------------------------------------Kisa----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"we have cute and strong pups and cats if you would like one?"

I looked at the adorable dogs and lifted a black and white long haired dog and hugged it to my chest.

"How much?"

I turned around and saw mr. Ryu hand the merchant some money and he roughly took me by the arm an dragged me away.

"If you come near her again. I'll kill you!"

The pup squirmed in my arms and let out yips. He made me go into his cottage and I sat down watching him..

"Kisa can I court you?" I cocked my head to the side.

What does it meant to court someone?

"okay?" I asked and He gave me one of his blinding smiles. "What are you going to name him?"

I lifted the puppy up and thought up several names."MR. Ryu!"

"Yes?" I lifted the dog.

"Puppy Mr. Ryu!"

"Kisa I know it's a puppy. What are you going to name him?"

"Mr. Ryu!"

"Are you naming the dog after me?"

"Mhm!" I hugged the puppy. Now there was two Mr. Ryus.

I left the cottage and showed Granny the puppy."It's cute. What did you name him?"

"MR. Ryu!" Mr. Ryu licked my hand and laid on my lap before falling asleep.

"I guess that All the MR. Ryu's love you."

"Hm?"

"It's nothing Kisa. Do you want some pears?"

"Yes!" I took a big juicy pear and took a huge bite.

I slept on the bed and awoke to warm kisses on my cheek.