Pump In Wonderland

By RenXStimpy

Plot: Skid and pump are celebrating their Favorite holiday, spooky month. They decided to go in the woods and... More

A ordanary spooky month
The rabbit hole
The tweedlebombs
Advice from Garcello...
More ups than downs for Pump
The cheshire Lemon Demon
Happy unbirthday part 1
Happy Unbirthday part 2
Finding a way home/very good advice
Senpai vs sky
The cheshire lemon demon returns (srry this chapter is short :v)
The queen of hearts
Pump plays croquet
Escape from wonderland
Finally home....for now

Skid sends in a Little Lila

144 2 1
By RenXStimpy

As pump wandered about, finally out of the forest and away from those Tweedlebombs. He then turned to see a strange house. Well, not strange, it was skid's house but with hay as a roof, but it was a strange sight after all he had seen. This was a very strange and disturbing adventure he gotten himself into.

"Now I wonder who lives here?" Pump wondered as he walked to the house knowing who lives there.

"Mary Anne!" a voice called from inside the house. The windows on the top floor opened to reveal skid. "Mary Anne!"

"Skid!" Pump said.

Pump went to skid as he was frantically all around. He still seemed to be very late to his date, and needed some things to get ready.

"Skid I'm sorry for bothering you, but, but I've been trying to- -" Pump tried to explain.

"Why, Mary Anne, what are you doing out here?" the skeleton scolded Pump.

"Mary Anne?" Pump looked puzzled.

"Don't just do something, stand there!" Skid looked cross with herm but still nervous. "Uh, no, no! G-G-Go get my gloves! I'm late!" he pushed Pump inside the house.

"Skid! I'm not you maid I'm your friend what's going on? Where are we?" Pump asked.

"My gloves!" Skid blew his trumpet, startling pump inside the house to look for his things. "At once! Do you hear?"

"Goodness, I suppose I'll be taking orders from Lemon next." Pump said as he climbed up the stairs.

Pump made it into the skid's bedroom. He looked almost all around the best he could to look for the gloves for skid and maybe get out of this place for good.

"Hmm. Now let me see. If I were a skeleton, where would I keep my gloves?" asked Pump to himself. Pump saw a jar of cookies and decided to sneak just one. "Oh! Thank you. Don't mind if I do." He said, and he took a bite. And he decided to check at a chest as he hummed south. (one of skid and pump's songs) And then he start growing in size.

"What??! What's going on?!?!." Said Pump in worry

Skid waited outside tapping his foot, he then looked to his watch and ran upstairs.

"Oh, Mary Anne!" the rabbit rushed inside.

Pump was worried as he grew and expanded in the room.

"Now, you see here, Mary Anne!" Skid opened the door, then yelled out, being pushed down the stairs as Pump's foot started to stretch down the steps and push him. He opened to door and Pump's foot pushed him.

"HELP! MONSTER! HELP, ASSISTANCE!" yelled the skeleton as he blew his trumpet and ran for help.

Pump tried to get out but to no avail, which made him feel claustrophobic.

"A monster!" the rabbit cried. "A monster, Dodo! In my house, Dodo!"

"Dodo?" Pump asked as he listened and saw that the dodo is Frank the guy who took skid and pump to the mall to buy a happy fella.

"Oh, my poor, little, bitty house." Skid moaned in despair.

"Steady old chap." Frank said, calmly. "Can't be as bad as all that, you know." He said.

Skid looked panicked about having his house nearly destroyed. Frank just smoked a pipe, calmly.

"There it is!" the rabbit pointed to his house with Pump inside.

Frank saw the house and looked as panicked as skid did. "By jove! Jolly, well it is, isn't it?"

Punp opened the shutters to show his eyes.

"Well, do something, Dodo!" Skid begged.

"Yes, indeed, extraordinary situation, but- -" the dodo pondered this.

"B-B-But what!?" Skid asked.

"But, I have a very simple solution!"

"Thank goodness." Said Pump in relief.

"W-W-What is it?"

"Simply, pull it out the chimney!"

"Yes, go ahead, pull it out!' the rabbit urged the dodo.

The Dodo looked surprise at the request, even if he suggested it. "Who? Me? Don't be ridiculous! What we need is..uhh..." he looked around for a solution.

Suddenly, there was whistling heard. Everyone turned to see a female lizard with a ladder walking by who looked like skid's mom Lila as she walked mindlessly and innocently as she hummed her song EEEAAAOOO.

"A lizard with a ladder!" the Dodo explained to him.

"Oh, Mum! Mum!" Skid called to her.

The lizard, Lila, heard them and waved at them.

"We need a lezzard with a lizard, a lizard, with a ... uhh..." skid sounded nervous for some reason. "Can you help us?" he asked.

"Yeah I can help you!" Lila tipped him out.

"Here, my lad." The Dodo took her, swiftly wrapping his arm around her and walking her to the house. "Have you ever been down a chimney?"

"Why, governor! I've been down more chimneys- -"

"Excellent, excellent! You just pop down the chimney and haul the monster out there!"

"Right-o, governor." Lila sounded calm, going up the ladder, then turned greener as the M word was brought up. Monster!?" She saw Pump, screaming and ran to get away.

The Dodo and Skid grabbed onto her tail to keep her from getting away. Lila was forced back up the ladder and was terrified of Pump, and landed in the Dodo's arms, shivering. The Dodo then carried her up the ladder.

"That's better!" the Dodo smiled, sneakily. "Lila, lad, you're passing up a golden opportunity!"

"I am?" Lila sounded calm and excited now.

"You can be famous!"

"I can?"

"Of course! There's a brave girl! In you go, now. Nothing to it, young lady. Simply tie your tail around the monster's neck and drag it out!" the Dodo shoved Lila in the chimney, sticking her in the chimney.

"B-B-But, Governor!" Lila sounded understandably scared again.

"Good luck, Lila!" the Dodo shock his hand, then went down to safety.

Pump was still sitting in the house. The soot from the chimney made his nose twitch and sniffle. He then sneezed, making the whole house shake and Lila shot right out of the chimney.

"Well, there goes Lila..." the Dodo said, removing his cap.

"Poor, Miss Lila..." pump said, watching the lizard girl disappear beyond the sky.

"Perhaps we should try a more energetic remedy." The Dodo suggested.

"Yes, anything, anything, but hurry!" Skid said.

"Now, I propose that we....uhh..."

"Yes, come on, come on, yes, yes!"

The Dodo took out a match to smoke again. "I propose that we- - OWW!" he then saw that the match burnt and stung his fingers with burning blisters. "By hove, that's it! We'll burn the house down!"

"Yes! Burn the house-WHAT!?" Skid sounded paranoid now.

"B-Burn the house down....with me inside?!??" Pump cried.

The Dodo started to throw furniture around the house.

Dodo: Oh, we'll smoke the blighter out

We'll put the beast to rout

Some kinding, a stick or two

All this bit of rubbish ought to do

We'll smoke the blighter there out

We'll smoke the monster out

"N-No! Not my beautiful birdhouse!" Skid cried. He looked panicked and unfortunate once the Dodo took almost everything to burn the house with.

Dodo: Oh, we'll roast the blighter's toes

We'll toast the bounder's nose

Go fetch that gate, we'll make it clear that monsters aren't welcome here

"Match." Said the dodo.

"Match?" asked skid, and he handed him a match. And the dodo ignited it.

Dodo: We'll blow the scoundrel out

We'll smoke the monster out

"We'll smoke the monster out-No! My poor house and furniture!" yelled skid. And pump is getting worried that he'll be burned.

"Oh my word.. This is serious." Said Pump. I have to find a way out! - - A garden, maybe if i eat this It would make me small." He said. Skid noticed that he was trying to eat from his garden and held down the carrot to keep him from eating anything.

"Let go! Help!" yelled the Skeleton.

"I'm sorry skid but I have to eat something." Said Pump as he grabbed a carrot.

"Not me, you, you, you, you, you, barbarian." But Pump managed to eat one of the carrot. Which causes skid to scream believing that Pump ate his hand, and pump started to shrink  down to the size of a mouse.

"Monster!" yelled skid as he ran back outside but he tripped on Pump's foot. And soon catches his watch. he looked at his watch and yelped in shock. "I'm late!" he said.

"Oh dear I'm here, I should here there. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" said skid as he ran.

"Ah, say. Do you have a match?" the dodo asked the late skeleton.

"Oh no, must go, goodbye. Hello. I'm, late, I'm late, I'm late." Skid sounded frantic as ever.

"Wait, skid come back!" Pump went after him.

"Ah, young gentleman, do you have a match?" the dodo asked, as he towered over pump after seeing him exit the house.

"No, I'm sorry but, Skid! Wait up!" said Pump, as ran after skid

"No cooperation, no cooperation at all? We can't have monsters about! Jolly will have to carry on alone!" the dodo said as he continued to make the fire for the skid's house as he was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 74 37
Hi! welcome to my first book EVER on this app lmao. i made the Cover- sorry I'm not so good. this is for FNF, which is where BF/Keith belongs to, and...
10.9K 242 21
Hello there, I have a small(ish) obsession with Gravity Falls, and I might have a crush on a certain one eyed, yellow demon. If you're like me and ha...
560K 13.2K 56
There's a Male! version of this story for those of you who are uncomfortable with--or would rather not--be(ing) portrayed as a female! It's a couple...
3.6K 50 10
This is my first time writing so don't pay attention to any mistakes :] I don't speak English that well so again, ignore any grammar or spelling mis...