Advice from Garcello...

Pump kept following after skid calling his name for a while until he stopped "great I lost him again. I'll never find skid if I'm this small.." as he looks around he begins to hear a familiar nasally voice singing a bit and kept going until he found who was singing and causing the smoke in the sky. Pump saw a blue caterpillar that looked like Garcello smoking a golden hookah, sitting on a mushroom. Pump came closer as he sang to himself, not noticing him.

Garcello was about to smoke again, and then he glanced to see pump. "Whooo are you?" he asked as he smoked.

"I- I-I don't really know, sir!" Pump said, feeling anxious from this adventure. "I changed so many times since this morning. You see- -"

The caterpillar raised an eyebrow at him, then continued to go in his manifestations. "I do not see. Explain yourself."

"I'm afraid we can't explain myself, sir, because I'm not myself, you know- -" Pump tried.

"I do not know." The caterpillar said, coldly.

"Well, i can't put it anymore clearly for it isn't clear to me!"

"You? Who are you!?"

"Well, don't you think you oughta tell me-" pump coughed from the smoke. "Who you are first?"

Pump fanned away the smoke that's been covering him.

"Why?" the caterpillar asked.

"Oh, dear... Everything is so confusing..." pump sounded hopeless.

"It is not." The caterpillar told them.

"Well, it is to me." Pump said in defense.

"Why?"

"Well, i can't remember a thing as i used to."

"Recite."

Pump got up.

Pump then decided to recite. "Yes, sir. Um... I mean I never recited before but... 'How doth the little busy bee, improve each such'- -"

"Stop!" the caterpillar sounded appalled. "That is not spoken correctically. It goes... 'How'..." he went to smoke, but no smoke was coming out. He saw a couple of his legs grasped onto the cord and he slapped them to make them let go.

Pump found this amusing and giggled a little. He stopped once he was death glared by the intoxicated insect.

"How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail

And pour the waters on the Nile

On every golden scale

How cheer'..." the caterpillar recited, but found himself interrupted again, much to his annoyance. He kept trying to repeat himself, and he saw his lower legs were dangling off the leaf. He then grabbed his legs and hoisted them to himself, then he went to continue. "How cheerfully he seems to grin

How neatly spread his claws

And welcome little fishes in

With gently smiling jaws'."

"Well, I must say I never heard it that way before." Pump remarked.

"I know, I have improved it." The caterpillar smirked.

"Well, if you ask me..." Pump said, after slight coughing.

"You!" the caterpillar sounded hostile. "Who are you!?"

Pump coughed from the smoke and decided that he had enough of this and decided to leave.

"You there! Pumpkin head!" the caterpillar called after him. "Wait, come back, I have something important to say!"

"... I wonder what he wants now..." Pump grumbled.

Pump walked that it felt like minutes to the mushroom where the caterpillar was.

"Well?"

"Keep your temper!" the caterpillar snapped at Pump.

"Is that all?' asked Pump.

"No, exactically, what is your problem?" the caterpillar demanded, sitting up.

"Well, it's exacti-exacti....well...you know what it's precisely this," Pump replied. "I should be a little larger than this height, sir."

"Why?"

"Well, after all, three inches is a scary height and- -"

"I am exactically three inches high and it's a very good height, indeed!" the caterpillar growled at him, turning red as his anger and temper. He then blew a large puff of smoke to cover himself as he was fiery as his fur.

"But, I'm not used to this! I can't catch skid at this height! and you shouldn't SHOUT AT ME!" Pump scolded, with a shout powerful enough to blow away the smoke and show the caterpillar's shedded skin. "Oh, my word."

"By the way," the caterpillar called to him. Pump turned to see his ghost but with grown butterfly wings as he looked for him. "I have a few more helpful hints. One side will make you grow taller..."

"One side of what?" Pump asked.

"And the other side will make you grow shorter!" the caterpillar added, on his way off.

"The other side of what!?" Pump asked.

"THE MUSHROOM OF COURSE!" the caterpillar turned red again, making pump let out a short scream and fall down and he flew off to get away from him as possible.