Happy unbirthday part 1

After walking through the woods for a good while, pump finally found a house, he hoped and supposed belonged to the Mad Hatter and/or the March Hare

"How very strange." Pump said to himself as he came closer.

Pump heard some happy music and walked to the gate to see two figures that looked like pico and boyfriend in the garden having some sort of party. Pump sneaked inside, it was a little hard to see with all the steam and he looked over several teacups and teapots with boyfriend and caramel furred rabbit, or a hare that looked like pico, singing each other. It must have been a birthday party.

Boyfriend: A very, merry un-birthday

Pico: A very, merry un-birthday

Both: A very, merry un-birthday to us!

Pump kept looking around and saw the strange pair still singing and having their tea party.

Pico: A very, merry un-birthday to me

Boyfriend: To who?

Pico: To me!

Bf: Oh, you!

Pico: A very, merry un-birthday to you

BF: Who, me?

Pico: Yes, you!

Pico: Let's all congratulate us

With another cup of tea

A very, merry un-birthday

TOOOOOO YOOOOU!

The two finished their song and heard distant clapping. The hare and hatter saw that they weren't alone and saw pump successfully sneaking into their party. "No room, no room, no room!" the two covered the table. Glaring at the Pumpkin child.

"But we thought there was plenty of room!" Pump protested.

"Ah, but it's very rude to sit down without being invited!" the Hare scolded.

"I'll say it's rude, it's very, very rude indeed!" the Hatter agreed.

"Very, very rude indeed..." a mouse that looked like girlfriend in a teapot said, drearily going back in the pot.

"Why, I'm very sorry." Apologized Pump.

"But, i did really enjoy your singing." Pump explained. "And i thought- -"

"You enjoyed OUR singing!?" the Hare jumped, eagerly.

"Oh, what delightful people!" the Hatter grinned. "I'm so excited, we never get compliments! You must have cups of tea!"

"Ah, yes, indeed, the tea, you must have some cups of tea." The Hare offered, pouring them each a cup.

"That would be very nice." Pump smiled apologetically to the pair. "And I'm sorry that we interrupted your birthday party."

"Birthday?" the Hare took the cup back, laughing. "My dear child, this is not a birthday party!"

"Of course not." The Hatter explained, pouring himself a cup of tea. "This is an un-birthday party!"

"Un-birthday?" Pump asked.

"I don't know what that is..." Said Pump.

"It's very simple, now 30 days have Sept- -No." the Hare stepped back, trying to think and scratched his head with his ear. He then settled himself to explain to pump, seeing he wasn't native to Wonderland. "When... An un-birthday, if you have a birthday, then you... He doesn't know what an un-birthday is." He chuckled a little, pointing at pump.

"How, silly!" the Hatter laughed wildly. He then sprayed himself to clear his throat. "I shall ellusinate!"

Pump waited to be told what happens on un-birthdays and not birthdays. Pump looked very curious to find out, buy anxious to go home.

"Now, statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday." The Hatter spoke again.

"Imagine, just one birthday, every year!" the Hare added.

Ah, but there are 364 un-birthdays!"

"Precisely, why we're gathered here to cheer!"

"Then today is my un-birthday too!" Pump beamed, now understanding.

"It is!?" the Hare asked, looking excited.

"What a small world it is." The Hatter commented.

"In that case!" the Hare dashed to dance around Pump with the assistance of his friend, the Hatter. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad to have met the mad people.

Hare: A very, merry un-birthday

Pump: To me?

Hatter: To you!

The Hatter took off his hat to show a pink cake for Prim with one burning candle for her.

Hare: A very, merry un-birthday

Pump: For me?

Hatter: For you

Now, blow the candle out, me dear

And make your wish come true

Hare & Hatter: A very, merry un-birthday to you!

Pump smiled at the cake. He took a deep breath and blew out the candle, which went off like a rocket instantly. The cake then exploded before his eyes and looked like fireworks, and the little girlfriend mouse from earlier came out with a tiny umbrella, slowly falling through the sky.

Girlfriend: Twinkle, twinkle, little bat

How I wonder what you at

Up above the world you fly

Like a tea tray in the sky

The Hare closed the pot as the mouse flew right back into it.