Happy Unbirthday part 2

"That was fun." Pump applauded.

"And, uh, now, my child, you were saying that you would like to sit, you were seeking some information of some kind..." the Hatter said, dipping a tiny plate into tea like chips and dip, even biting into it.

"Oh, yes, you see, I'm looking for a - -" Pump tried to explain, but the hare and matter shot up, suddenly.

"Clean cup, clean cup! Move down, move down, move down!" the Hatter called out, throwing cups in the air with the Hare.

They all rushed down while Pump was held to follow.

"But I haven't used by clean cup!" Pump rebutted.

"Clean cup, clean up! Move down, move down! Clean cup, clean cup, move down." The Hare said. They were now in a different spot and set.

"Would you like a little more tea?" the Hatter asked, with a three-spouted teapot.

"Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't take more..." Pump said, trying to pour himself a cup, but nothing came out of the pot he had.

"You mean you can't very well take less!" the Hare corrected.

"Yes, you can always take more than nothing." Said the Hatter as he poured the hole cup with a lot of sugar.

"But i only meant that..." said Pump as he got a little sugar on her upper lip eventually wiping it with his sleeve.

"Now, My friend, something seems to be troubling you." The Hatter spoke as he poured a tea in four cups. "Won't you tell us all about it?"

"Start at the beginning." The Hare added.

"Yes, yes, and when you get to the end, stop! See?" the Hatter giggled a little.

"Well, it all started when me and skid were going back to our houses" Pump began.

"Very interesting." The Hare took a sip of tea, the slammed it down, dangling his tongue and panting. "Wait? Who's skid?"

"Well, skid is my Friend who kinda acts like a cat sometimes..." Pump explained.

"CAT!" The girlfriend mouse crawled out of the teapot once she heard the dreaded word her species knows all too well. "CAT!" She went in a frenzy while the Hare and Hatter were trying to capture her.

Pump sat, confused and in shock. He was then told to get some jam. Pump took it and did as told, putting the jam on the mouse's nose as she had her little episode. She then started to settle down a little and relax.

"Oh, my goodness, that's one of the things that upset me!" the Hatter sighed.

"See all the trouble you started?" the Hare glared at Pump.

"But, really, I didn't think that girlfriend would- -" Pump tried to explain.

"Ah, but that's the point! If you don't think, you shouldn't talk!" the Hare scolded.

Pump was about to speak up, until the Mad Hatter had another one of his clean up fits. "Clean up! Clean up! Move down, move down, move down!"

"But, I still haven't used- -" Pump tried to protest.

"Move down!" the Mad Hatter called until he would move.

Pump moved as told and sat in another spot. This was indeed the craziest tea party in history.

"And now, my friend, you were saying?" the Hatter said, feeling calm now.

"Oh, yes." Pump decided to explain. "I was walking home with...with uh... You know who..."