Finding a way home/very good advice

Pump finally decided he chased enough wild gooses for one day. He was going home for sure.

"Well i had enough of this nonsense. I'm going home." said Pump. "Straight home and no turning back." Only, he didn't know where home was or where he were going.

"That Skid imposter...." Who cares where he's going anyway." said Pump.

"Well if it hadn't been for him, i-...."complained pump

"Tulgey Wood." Pump saw a sign.

"Hmm, strange. I don't remember being here..." Pump spoke up.

He looked around and a pair of eyes are watching him. The eyes came out to show a pair of eye-glasses with a pair of bird legs.

"Now let me see..." said Pump The creature saw the pumpkin child, and it followed Pump. And then Pump saw his reflection in shock, and saw a mirror bird then saw the glasses bird jump next to the mirror bird.

"No, no, please. No more nonsense." said Pump as he walked away from the creatures and tried to find another way out from the strange world he entered.

Pump kept walking, leaving the mirror bird and eye-glasses bird aside.

"Now let me think here...if I came this way, i should go back this way." suggested Pump. And he followed that direction. Pump accidentally stepped on something that honked loudly.

"Oh, sorry!" Pump called as he looked down to see a duck that also looked like a horn.

The mother honking duck honed at him and left with her babies to the pond. Pump stumbled across instrumental frogs. One looked like a drum and the other was a cymbal.

"Wow...when i get home, i should tell skid about this place." Pump spoke up as the frogs left. "If i ever do get home that is..."

Punp walked to a waterfall. He was indeed lost. There were umbrella vultures splashing about, which splished against them.

"Oh um, i'm sorry for bothering you guys but...could one of you guys tell me where-" Pump called. The vultures noticed him and flew out, glaring at them.

"Uh... Nevermind." Pump giggled nervously. He then decided to get away. Where was he going anyway?

"Oh, great it's getting dark." Pump said as he was deeper in the woods, sounding sad. "And nothing looks familiar..."

"Calm down pump...you can find something just keep going..." Pump said to himself as he continued to walk.

Pump then stumbled a bird with a shovel for a face, digging around. He was really lost now.

"I should certainly be happy if I find a way out of..." Pump bumped into a bird with a bird cage for a stomach, holding two birds inside as they escaped and chirped away. But the bird cage took chase and caught them and swallow them whole, and the birds are flying around in the bird cage.

An owl with an accordion neck flew about pump.

"It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change!" Pump whined.

Pump looked around. He heard a strange tapping noise. He turned to see hammer faced birds taping a sign in and some other birds with pencil beaks wrote on the sign. "Don't step on the momeraths?" questioned Pump.

"The momeraths?" Pump wondered and saw some fuzzy critters walking about and making an arrow point in a direction.

"Oh, a path! Im going home!" Said Pump happily and ran down the trail

"Oh, thank god!" Pump was more emotional about this as he ran. "Why I knew I'd find one sooner or later. Oh! Maybe if i hurry back, i might be home in time for spooky month! Skid is gonna be happy to see me again! Oh, I just can't wait til-"

Pump stopped to see a dog with a broom brushing away the path. What perfect timing that was, I'm being sarcastic. The dog came to pump, swept around him, and kept sweeping away, not acknowledging him or caring for him.

"Oh no, now I'll never go home..." Pump sniffled, tears stinging her eyes.

Pump's tears starting to fall down as he sat on a rock, looking like a poor unfortunate soul.

"What did i learn today?" Pump asked himself.

"Well, w-when one's lost, I-I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are, until someone finds you." Pump sniffled, reflecting on the adventure he had in this world called Wonderland. "B-But, who'd ever think to look for me here? Good advice..." he sniffled. "If I- if I would've stayed with skid and not run off in the woods like a idiot i wouldn't been here in the first place! But that's just the trouble with me, I give myself very good advice."

As pump was  in a lament, several of the Woodland creatures he ran into and gathered around him in sympathy.

Pump: But I find seldom follow it

That explains the trouble that I'm always in

Be patient is very good advice

But the waiting makes me curious

And I love the change

Should something strange begin.

Well, I went along my merry way,

And I haven't stop to reason...

His song seemed to catch all of the animals in the woods attention.

Pump: I should have known there'd be a price to pay

Some day

Some day

I give myself very good advice

But I very seldom to follow it.

Each of the animals became sad, feeling sorry for him. Pump then began to cry and the animals started to cry with him before they randomly disappeared.

Pump: Will I ever learn to do

The things I should?

The chorus repeated as Pump cried his eyes out and everything went dark around him...