Skid sends in a Little Lila

As pump wandered about, finally out of the forest and away from those Tweedlebombs. He then turned to see a strange house. Well, not strange, it was skid's house but with hay as a roof, but it was a strange sight after all he had seen. This was a very strange and disturbing adventure he gotten himself into.

"Now I wonder who lives here?" Pump wondered as he walked to the house knowing who lives there.

"Mary Anne!" a voice called from inside the house. The windows on the top floor opened to reveal skid. "Mary Anne!"

"Skid!" Pump said.

Pump went to skid as he was frantically all around. He still seemed to be very late to his date, and needed some things to get ready.

"Skid I'm sorry for bothering you, but, but I've been trying to- -" Pump tried to explain.

"Why, Mary Anne, what are you doing out here?" the skeleton scolded Pump.

"Mary Anne?" Pump looked puzzled.

"Don't just do something, stand there!" Skid looked cross with herm but still nervous. "Uh, no, no! G-G-Go get my gloves! I'm late!" he pushed Pump inside the house.

"Skid! I'm not you maid I'm your friend what's going on? Where are we?" Pump asked.

"My gloves!" Skid blew his trumpet, startling pump inside the house to look for his things. "At once! Do you hear?"

"Goodness, I suppose I'll be taking orders from Lemon next." Pump said as he climbed up the stairs.

Pump made it into the skid's bedroom. He looked almost all around the best he could to look for the gloves for skid and maybe get out of this place for good.

"Hmm. Now let me see. If I were a skeleton, where would I keep my gloves?" asked Pump to himself. Pump saw a jar of cookies and decided to sneak just one. "Oh! Thank you. Don't mind if I do." He said, and he took a bite. And he decided to check at a chest as he hummed south. (one of skid and pump's songs) And then he start growing in size.

"What??! What's going on?!?!." Said Pump in worry

Skid waited outside tapping his foot, he then looked to his watch and ran upstairs.

"Oh, Mary Anne!" the rabbit rushed inside.

Pump was worried as he grew and expanded in the room.

"Now, you see here, Mary Anne!" Skid opened the door, then yelled out, being pushed down the stairs as Pump's foot started to stretch down the steps and push him. He opened to door and Pump's foot pushed him.

"HELP! MONSTER! HELP, ASSISTANCE!" yelled the skeleton as he blew his trumpet and ran for help.

Pump tried to get out but to no avail, which made him feel claustrophobic.

"A monster!" the rabbit cried. "A monster, Dodo! In my house, Dodo!"

"Dodo?" Pump asked as he listened and saw that the dodo is Frank the guy who took skid and pump to the mall to buy a happy fella.

"Oh, my poor, little, bitty house." Skid moaned in despair.

"Steady old chap." Frank said, calmly. "Can't be as bad as all that, you know." He said.

Skid looked panicked about having his house nearly destroyed. Frank just smoked a pipe, calmly.

"There it is!" the rabbit pointed to his house with Pump inside.

Frank saw the house and looked as panicked as skid did. "By jove! Jolly, well it is, isn't it?"

Punp opened the shutters to show his eyes.