Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 35

75.9K 1.6K 711
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 35: Trust

Holly POV

Things at home have been weird. Todd is always in a crabby mood after my mom refused to leave Elijah. It is incredibly selfish for me to be mad at her for wanting to be with him, I know that. I guess I never expected for her to be with someone else, let alone move on. My whole family was a wreck after my dad passed, I felt so bad seeing everyone like that. I knew that I had to try to be strong for them. Holding my tears was hard but I got used to it.

“Hey mum” I tell her joining her in the kitchen. She gives me a small smile. After Louis left the other day, we all sat down and had an incredibly long talk. Elijah apologized to me in private for what he said. I couldn’t help but forgive him.

“Where do you think you are going?” My mom asks to my brother. He rolls his eyes at her, he is known to hold a grudge.

“Why do you care all of a sudden? I’m of age and I can do what I want.” He grumbles, picking up his car keys before heading out. I can't stand to see my mum hurt, my natural instinct is to comfort her.

“He’s just hurt mum, he will get over it” I tell her.

“I know. I’m going out with Elijah soon. Please try to convince your brother for me. I know it was unexpected but I have been single for a while now and its about time I try to find someone for myself.” She tells me, that selfish anger pushes its way up again and I swallow it back down.

“Can Louis come over?” I ask her. She gives me a look, taking a seat next to me.

“About that, when did you start seeing Louis.” She questions and I gulp. What do I tell her?

“A little after the dinner. We began to hang out and we kind of just….” I trailed off. I am obviously not gonna go into detail about our whole situation. I refuse to have that talk with mother.

“And you kept this from me?” She asks again, a little hurt. She is used to me telling her everything, but I guess she did also keep her boyfriend a secret so we are...even?

“I just wasn’t sure about it” I lie, knowing exactly why I kept it from her.

“I don’t think I am comfortable with this whole thing, he’s older than you, and he has a troubled past Holly.” She tells me, I can tell she is hiding something from me but I am mostly hoping she doesn’t forbid me from seeing him.

“Please don’t over react mum, he’s good to me” I say to her. As the words leave my mouth a small part of me identifies that as a lie. I don’t know why so I push those thoughts away.

“I don’t want him over with no supervision.” She says and I sigh. I shouldn’t push it.

“We weren’t gonna do anything mum.” I huffed in annoyance,although  I can’t really be sure that we wouldn’t do anything.

“Sorry but those are my rules.” I choose not to argue with her and simply just get some water out.

“I like your outfit today Holly, the scarf goes nice with that shirt.” She tries to start up our conversation but I ignore her again. I hate being treated like a child. I sit down and put my hair up into a ponytail, trying to decide what I am gonna do while I am here alone. Out of no where my phone starts ringing.

“Zayn? Isn’t he that kid with the tattoos?” She asks and I grab my phone away from her, she can be so nosy sometimes. I take the call up to my room and answer it.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Hey beautiful.” He replies. He needs to stop calling me that. As nice as it is, he needs to know where we stand.

“How are you Zayn?” I ask. I am just gonna come out and say it, this time I won't chicken out.

“I’m fine, just drawing some sick designs. You?”

“I’m okay. I’m glad you called, I need to discuss something with you.” I bite my lip.

“Shoot” He says.

“Well...you know that we are just friends right?” I smack my forehead, I couldn’t be any worse at talking even if I tried.

“Oh, I see you and Lou are doing okay.” His voice isn’t as chirpy and I blush although no one can see me.

“Uhh yeah, I just hope I wasn’t leading you on, and I’m sorry if I did. I just want to be friends.” I tell him. This conversation couldn’t get anymore awkward.

“Thats fine, as long as we are cool, thats all that matters.” He is too nice to me and I feel bad for not having said it in a more gentle way.

I hear knocking at the door and I take this as my ‘get out of an awkward call free card’.

“Zayn, there is someone knocking downstairs, can I call you later?” I ask, wanting to hang up more than anything as I make my way downstairs.

“Sure, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye”

“Bye” I hang up and look around for my mom. I guess she must of left. The knock sounds once more before I open the door, smiling instantly at Louis. Before I can greet him he kisses me and I nearly fell backwards, he of course catches me, placing his hands on my hips.

“I needed that” He breathes, leaning his forehead against mine. I bite my lip trying to hide the smile on my face.

“Is anyone home?” He asks.

“No, and you are not supposed to be here.” I tell him turning away to close the door, contradicting my words. I wanted to be with him and my mother shouldn’t treat me like I am a pre-teen.

“Why not?” He questions wrapping his arms from behind me and kissing my neck. Some one is very eager today.

“My mum doesn’t want us unsupervised.” I explain but I am soon distracted when he starts to suck on my neck and his hands travel underneath my shirt. He runs his fingers over the edges of my bra and I let out a soft moan. He teases me by removing his hands and walking away, I follow behind already knowing that we are heading to my room. I make sure to shut my bedroom door just incase.

He sits on my bed, waiting for me. He looks so handsome right now and I love the fact that he hasn’t shaved his face yet. It gives him a rough look especially since he hasn’t made a trip to get his haircut in a while.

“Holly” He quietly moans as I straddle him. I play with his longer hair, twirling the ends gently. His hands quickly travel to the bottom of my shorts, unbuttoning them. I try pulling his shirt off but he is quick to do it for me. The sight of his bare chest never fails to turn me on. He’s been getting buff lately, and I can’t complain about that. Suddenly he then flips us over so that he’s on top of me. Louis brings his lip ring in between his teeth before he tugs my shorts off. I kick them off to the floor and without a word, my panties are off and he has already positioned his face so close to my area, I can feel his cold breath fanning me.

“You are so beautiful Holly” He tells me. His voice is laced with lust and I prop myself up on my elbows to get a good look at him. The need for him is growing and I suck in a deep breath when he presses his tongue on to me. Goosebumps form on my skin as he grips my hips.

“Louis” I am already out of breath. He gives a long lick against my folds and I struggle to keep my self up. His fingers give no warning as he sticks two in me at the same time. I let out a long pleasurable moan arching my back in pure bliss. I have been craving this feeling so much, I just haven’t been able to admit. Some how, he always knows exactly what I want.

“You like that baby?” He says to me. I blush nodding my head. I know that if I attempt to speak, nothing but loud moans will come out.

All I can even fathom at the moment is him. The way he pumps his fingers into me and how his tongue carresses me in a sinful way. The pressure in my stomach rises to the surface and I know if he continues to swirl his tongue around me, I’ll come right there.

“I-I’m close” I half moan and half say. Much to my dismay he pulls away. I struggle to get the rest of my clothing off, throwing it beside me on the far edge of the bed. He swiftly pulls his shorts and boxers off discarding them on the ground. His erection is noticeable and I want to help him with it.

“Louis” I say to him. He faces me and my face flushes. I look to his erection and back to him before a knowing smirk appears on his face.

“I’m all yours baby.” He says and I blush harder and get off my bed. I get on my knees in front of him and grab his shaft with one hand.

“No teasing” He says and I plant a wet kiss on his tip making him moan. It encourages me to run my tongue from the bottom to the top before taking him in my mouth fully. As I was moving my tongue against him, he grabs my pony tail, wrapping it around his hand, guiding my lips. The harsh manner turns me on and I bring a hand to myself and try to relieve my want for him.

“Don’t you dare. Thats my job.” He says tightening his grip on my hair. I bring my hands to his thighs, rubbing them up in down. I secretly love his rough behavior and I am curious to see how far I can push his rough side.

I make eye contact with him and once again move my hand to my clit, hollowing my cheeks around him, I know he is close when he bucks his hips around me, moaning my name loudly. Just when I think he is gonna come, he pulls me off of him.

“I said that was my job.” He tells me with a dark expression. I give him my best innocent look but he’s not having it. He places me on the bed quickly and returns with a condom, that he got from his pants pocket.

“Put it on.” He demands. I bite my lip seeing as I have never done this before. I try my best rolling it on to him and he puts his hands over mine, finishing the job.

“Do you trust me?” He asks with a softer but still dark expression.

“Yes” I breathe and he gives me a smirk before harshly attatching his lips on to my neck. He thrusts into me and I groan and began to pant at the fuller feeling. He doesn’t try to be gentle, instead he quickens his pace each time, slamming into me. My hands instinctively go for his back but he grabs them, bringing them over my head.

“Fuck. Baby. You’re so tight around me.” He pants and I try biting my lips to hush my moans, but its impossible. He’s so good.

Louis POV

Fuck. I can’t stand the sight inches from my face. The ways her skin glistens from the light coat of sweat she has worked up or how she is biting her fucking lips. I’m convinced she is perfect, and I want so badly to remove this condom and feel her. Having her hands pinned above her, I run my tongue over her damp skin. I have already left a couple marks, but I want to leave more so she is reminded of just who she belongs to.

“Louis” She moans. She’s so fucking close, and I grind myself, trying to push in as deep as I can. I’ll never get tired of her moaning my name. never.

“Hold on baby” I say making eye contact with her. She nods panting as I continue to go in and out of her. The pressure is rising and I know I wont be able to hold it in much longer. I look at her again as her eyes screw shut, creating the sexiest sight in front of me, thats enough to make come. I release into the condom to the sound of her intoxicating voice repeat my name in sloppy pants and she comes. Her breathing is ragged and I run my finger over her clit, gathering some of her moisture before licking it off my finger. She’s so fucking sweet, I can't help but kiss her inner thighs.

I take another look at her glowing body. Everything about her adds up and I find myself asking how the fuck did I get so lucky to have someone like Holly.

“Louis” She says. The fact that she wants me next to her, is already rewarding but I have to get rid of this fucking condom.

“I’ll be right back.” I tell her. I don’t bother covering up since no one is home and speed walk my way to her bathroom. I remove the used rubber and take a look in the mirror. I hated the way I didn’t shave before I got here, and I can really use a fucking haircut.

I ignore my thoughts of insecurities and make my way back to her.I can’t seem to take my eyes off of her body, now that I get chance to see her after sex. I can get used to this, I wouldn’t mind spending the rest of my life with her, if this is what it meant. To be close with her in a way no one else in this world could fucking compare to.

“What?” She asks as she catches me staring at her.

“You’re just so beautiful” I tell her and she playfully rolls her eyes.

“Don’t let anyone else ever touch you.” I say running my hands over the curve of her body. She closes her eyes and nuzzles it into my chest.

“I love you Louis”

“I love you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am actually somewhat proud of this chapter! And the picture on the side is how Louis looks like right now (in the book) because scruffy Louis is really important. Oh and by including Niam I am in no way saying that they are gay or together in real life btw. I hope you guys like this chapter and vote and comment! I swear you guys comment the best things! Anyway, I love you all and thanks for reading :)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
61K 579 29
''Man she's from fucking North Pacific. You think she actually wants some poor guy from South Pacific? We're trash to her. She's the little innocent...