Lustra~ f. weasley

By purelustra

Elle Mackin, sister to Nathan, daughter to Mary and Benjamin, 5th year Gryffindor. Elle was a friend to all... More

The beginning
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sixth Year
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 45

463 17 0
By purelustra

Fred practically stormed up to Elle's room, not even knocking as he barged in to see Elle and Gigi sat together, studying.

"Uh, hey Freddie." Elle said, startled by his entrance.

"Ellie... Gigi, would you mind if I speak to her alone?" Fred asked as Gigi nodded, leaving the room.

"What's up Freddie?" Elle asked, turning to look at him.

"Did you make Angie cry? And tell her she couldn't be friends with me? Elle, I love you but you can't just control my life!" Fred shouted at her as she flinched at the loudness.

"What are you talking about? I heard Angie and Gigi fighting so I went to stop them and it escalated! She was talking shit about our relationship Fred, what was I supposed to say?" Elle argued back.

"Not make her cry!"

"Fred! I didn't make her cry! I told her to respect our relationship!" Elle yelled back.

"She does, Elle, god, you can be so insensitive sometimes." Fred huffed out.

"I can be insensitive? I was defending our relationship... and you and I both know she doesn't respect us being together as she wishes she were I, and that she could be with you."

"Do you realize how conceited you sound?" Fred angrily laughed out.

"Me? I have told you countless times I don't care if you two were friends but when she continues to disrespect us and our relationship and you do nothing! I finally stood up for myself and she twisted my words around and you believe her? Over your own girlfriend? How is that supposed to make me feel?" Elle cried out.

"She is my friend! Dammit, Elle, you need to get over it! I can't keep having the same old fights with you!" Fred yelled at her.

"Neither can I. Why can't you realize that I love you and she is trying to get us to fight so we can break up and you two could get together." Elle huffed out.

"Elle-" Fred started before there was a knock on the door that interrupted both of them.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt but Cedric is waiting for you Elle, prefect duties." Luke said before turning around and leaving.

"Look Fred, I have to go." Elle said, standing up to leave.

"Yeah, perfect, perfect, you go run off with Diggory while I try to fix your jealousy issues?"

"My jealousy issues? Do you even hear yourself? Fred, you are too jealous over Cedric when he does nothing to threaten you, meanwhile, Angie continuously tries to get you for herself." Elle bitterly laughed, "Look, I have to go. Uh, bye Fred."

Fred let out a loud huff as he watched Elle leave, anger fuming off of him. He wanted to believe Elle, but why would Alicia and Katie, who he has been friends with for years, lie to him?

Elle angrily walked out of the Gryffindor common room to see both Cedric and Dylan standing there to wait for her.

"Hey Ellie!" Cedric grinned at her.

"Hey boys, what're you doing here Dyl?" Elle asked.

"Ians busy and so is Liv so I thought I would walk with you guys on your rounds." Dylan shrugged as Elle nodded, the three beginning to walk together.

"What's wrong?" Cedric asked her as she shrugged.

"How do you know something is wrong?" She asked as Cedric sent her a look.

"Because I know you, Ellie, probably better than yourself, so what's wrong?" Cedric asked again.

"Fine... Fred and I got into a fight." Elle huffed out as the two boys shared a look.

"About what?" Dylan bluntly asked as Cedric lightly smacked his chest with his arm.

"If you don't mind sharing and want to talk about it..." Cedric added on.

"Angelina is obsessed with him and has continuously tried to ruin our relationship and made some lie up saying I made her cry and said all these horrible things to her." Elle sadly told them.

"Ellie..." Dylan trailed off, shaking his head.

"Anyone that knows you know you would never do that!" Cedric reassured her.

"Freds an oaf if he believes you would actually act like that." Dylan scoffed.

"Watch it Dyl, he's still my boyfriend." Elle said as Dylan playfully rolled his eyes.

"Fine, sorry." Dylan said before Cedric carried on.

"I'm sorry to hear that Ellie, what did Fred say?" Cedric asked.

"He totally started yelling at me! Not even giving me a chance to explain what really happened and automatically believing her, even after everything she has done to try and break us up." Elle sadly said as Cedric slung a reassuring arm over her shoulder.

"That sucks Ellie..." Cedric trailed off, not sure what to say.

"He said I have jealousy issues..." Elle told them.

"And do you?" Dylan asked.

"Of course not! I told him I didn't care that he was friends with Angie, I just don't want him to let her continue to disrespect our relationship." Elle sighed out.

"That's understandable." Dylan nodded.

"And if anything he's the one with jealousy issues."

"How so?" Cedric asked.

"He hates that you and I are friends, still thinks you like me!" Elle quickly said before realizing what she said, "Shit! No, no! You can't ever tell anyone I said that, god, he would kill me."

"Really? Does he still think Cedric is a threat? You hear that Ced?" Dylan laughed as Cedric sent him a glare.

"Shut it Dyl! And I'm sorry if I am causing problems for you two..." Cedric awkwardly trailed off.

"No, no, you aren't! It's just he likes to have something to argue about when I get upset about Angelina... I told him how you and I are only friends and will only ever be friends and how you just had a stupid crush." Elle told the two as they both slowly nodded.

"Yeah... stupid crush." Cedric slowly nodded, sharing a look with Dylan.

"Well either way I hope it works out for you Elle, however you want it to. Just talk to him and explain everything." Dylan smiled at her.

"Thanks guys, I am so lucky to have you two as friends." Elle happily sighed, bringing Dylan in for a hug before wrapping her arms around Cedric as he brought her closer in for a hug, knowing she needed the comfort.

"Friends." Dylan mouthed to Cedric over Elle's head as Cedric only rolled his eyes in response, subtly flipping him off before the three continued their rounds.

//

While Elle performed her prefect duties with Cedric and their third, Dylan, Luke and Olivia sat cuddled up with each other in the Gryffindor common room.

"So, do you know why Fred and Elle were screaming at each other earlier?" Luke asked her as she shook her head.

"No idea, I'll check in on Elle when she gets back in though." Olivia said as Luke nodded.

"Maybe I'll come with you... I feel bad for her sometimes." Luke sighed out.

"Why?"

"She's been my best friend for years, and I see her always upset and fighting with Fred over the same damn thing, Angelina, and he refuses to do anything about it. It's hard to see her always hurt." Luke huffed out.

"You are a good friend Luke... but I understand what you are saying. Angelina always gets on my nerves." Olivia shuddered as Luke just laughed, pulling her closer as she leaned into his side.

"Same here... I'm glad we don't have issues like them." Luke said as Olivia looked up at him.

"Oh yeah? Do you?" Olivia giggled out as he began to lightly kiss her neck as she let out another loud laugh.

"Well Livi, I have been meaning to ask you this for a while as I have never cared for someone like I do for you, especially in the way I do and I would love for you to be my girlfriend, officially..." Luke grinned at her.

"About time Luke." Olivia laughed, leaning in to plant a soft and gentle kiss on his lips.

"I know, sorry for taking so long to ask you, I just wanted it to be perfect but then I realize every second I spend with you is perfect." Luke grinned at her as Olivia's face flushed.

"Ugh, couples!" Fred groaned out as he crossed the common room and up to his room.

"Couple... we are a couple... I like the sound of that." Olivia said, leaning closer to Luke.

"As am I..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.9K 44
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›โ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘Ž...
39.9K 1.1K 55
"Mother and daughter, dance in the field. 'Low the hills, where the wildflowers grow. O sweet child of mine, let your bonny heart run, there'll be...
21.5K 1K 28
Seven and a half quiet years had passed since the second wizarding war and the battle of Hogwarts. In those seven years Emma had suffered with the lo...