The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 23

549 45 94
By Rubaloshyne

Saritha sat down beside Anirudh watching the family dynamics between Aiswarya and Dhanush alongside with Superstar. She exhaled her breath softly and looked Aniruh who gave her a small smile and hold her hands under the table.

She gave a small smile and blinked her eyes once at him making him nod. Mihira beamed widely as she walked to the dining room carrying dishes with Linga behind her. Anirudh smiled and winked at her making her giggle.

" Mihi come sit, let Gomathi serve today," Latha said giving her a smile.

Mihira smile and nod her head. She walked towards her father and pulled the chair next to him making Anirudh grin on delight while Saritha chuckled shaking her head fondly. Yantra sat opposite of Saritha, grin as the two exchanged exasperated glance seeing Anirudh place a protective hand on Mihira's shoulders.

Thalaivar smiled widely as he watch Anirudh fussing over Mihira. Saritha rubbed her forehead and swat the man's hands.

" Pothum...ava yella naala than irruka!" She said making Anirudh frowned.

" Eh mothele poi un kanadi mathu...yepidi yelechi poita...Yenma Mihi appa kude breakfast lam ippe sapdarathu ille naale kavalalai yelechitiya ?" Anirudh said making Yantra and Saritha to snort.

" Illeye olunga than sapdura...yeneke kude night lam wait panrathu ille..." Yantra said with a smirk making Anirudh narrow his eyes at his son in law.

Thalaivar and Dhanush along side thei wife looked at little worried but Saritha surprised them by laughing as she covered her mouth with her hands. Mihira blushed and pouted at Anirudh who nod his head and turned around to his giggling wife.

Anirudh pinched her waist making her squeal while the others raised their eyebrows. Aishwarya gave a slightly smile seeing the two before glancing at her husband who pursed his lips.

" Your sleeping on the couch tonight Saritha," Anirudh huffed making Mihira to shake her head amused

Saritha grinned and rolled her eyes. " Anirudh illena Minirudh," she said, smiling widely at Anirudh who flushed and shook his head.

The servants them came and served them dinner. Aishwarya and Dhanush watched Saritha and Anirudh discreetly as the couple ate their dinner. Dhanush raised his eyebrows seeing Yantra and Mihira normal expression watching Anirudh tear a piece of his chapatti and feed his wife. Saritha flushed and shook her head whispering something but the musician was adamant, he feed it to her first before beginning to eat.

Superstar smiled and looked at Latha as he watched Anirudh's and Saritha's interaction. Anirudh cleared his throat and gave a sheepish smile.

" Sorry... my habit...naa sapdarathuku munne...I give her first..." he said.

Superstar laughed and nod his head.

" Athukunu...unge marumagan minuke seivingala!" Saritha hissed, her tips of ears became red.

Anirudh rolled his eyes. He looked at Yantra with a stern glance.

" Yendi...family intimate dinner thana kuptanga...so what! Plus all my children are customed to this..." he said in a proud tone.

Linga snickered and whispered to Latha. " Yantra ode mama semme romantic ponge," he said making Latha chuckle. Dhanush swat Linga's head making the boy pout.

" Sapduda," Dhanush said making Linga smirk at his father. Linga cleared his throat and looked at Anirudh.

" Mama...unge charms lam tho appa kum katthu kudunge...nanga ithelam custom anathu ille..." he said snickering.

Aishwarya sighed while Dhanush looked at Linga.

" Ippe yethuku yenna ilukura ?" Dhanush said in a resigned tone.

Yantra cleared his throat watching his grandfather's face. " Mihi...come here..." he said.

Mihira furrowed her eyebrows and stood up while Anirudh drawer his eyebrows together. Dhanush and the others watched intently as Yantra pulled Mihira into his lap and feed her his last bite. Mihira gulped, her whole face became red as she looked at her husband. Yantra smirked at winked at Anirudh while Saritha tried to contain her laugh.

" Sapdu Di...yenamo putusa panre matiri behave panra..." he said.

Mihira blushed and took the food before standing up. Yantra however pulled her into his lap and placed his hands on her waist.

" Yenge..." she hissed making him raise his eyebrows at her.

" Deyh..." Dhanush said while Aishwarya looked shock.

Saritha on the other hand once again started laughing much to Anirudh's dismay. Dhanush furrowed his eyebrows.

" Née yenna ma...sirichitu irruke ?" He asked making her bend down laughing once more.

Saritha wiped her tears of mirth and looked at Anirudh who was looking at her with an irritated expression. She cleared her throat and took a sip of her water.

" Actually...Yantra ippe panathulam...konjam kammi thaan," she chuckled and looked at Anirudh who pursed his lips.

" Yenathu kammi ah ! He disrespect the elders! Thalaivar irrukaru nu kude parkule..." Anirudh grumbled.

Thalaivar blinked at looked at Latha who shook her head and jerked her chin towards Saritha. Superstar saw Saritha rolling her eyes before glaring at Anirudh.

" Ninge maatum ! Yeneke feed pana mothu ithu teriyele !" She asked

" Eh namma ka kalyanam agi yevalo years aguthu...Ivan ippe-" Anirudh said and stopped halfway when Saritha raised her eyebrows.

" Athey thaana yenge amma vum sonnaga ! Yenode parents visit panamothulam...ithuke mele ninge panninge ! Maranthu pocha!" Saritha asked making Anirudh grumbled.

" Athu pati lam née pesatha!" Anirudh grumbled making Saritha shook her head and leaned towards Anirudh, whispering in his ears.

Anirudh's eyes widen and he looked at Saritha. Saritha raised her eyebrows making him huff and turned around towards Yantra.

" Inimel un munuke naa yen pondati ki feed panna maten athey matiri yen munuke yen ponne née touch panathey!" He grumbled making Saritha smack her forehead while Linga burst out laughing.

" Yenge! Unge kitte yenna solla sonna ninge-" Saritha said and squealed halfway as Anirudh pinched her waist.

Mihira shook her head and got up from Yantra's lap. " Pothum! Yenge appa kude vambu ilukarthe ungalaku velaiya pochu," she said quietly making Anirudh smirk widely.

Yantra sighed and shook his head while Saritha exhale her breath.

" Unge appa ke support pannu! Avuruke innum kushi ah irrkom!" Saritha said.

" Support ille ma! Nyayatha sonne," Mihira said wrapping her arms around Anirudh's shoulders kissing his cheek.

Thalaivar chuckled while Aiswarya watched Anirudh and Mihira with a small smile. Dinner went as well as it could.

************************************
Superstar along side Dhanush, Yantra and Linga sat together with Anirudh in the garden as they discussed about their respective works.

Mihira smiled widely as she brought out the coffee tray. She served the men and then walked back to the kitchen. She smiled at her mother and beckon her upstairs into Mihira's room.

Saritha raised her eyebrows smiling slightly as Mihira hurried to to gather her clothes that lay on the floor before dumping them on the laundry basket.

Saritha chuckled and pat her shoulders before sitting on the bed. Mihira smiled and laid her head on Saritha's lap. Saritha gently pat the girl's head.

" Yenma...yenna achu ?" Saritha asked.

Mihira sighed and shook her head.

"Yen ma...appa ke yen yenthe ponnu kude link up varale ?" She asked making Saritha let out a disbelieved laughter.

" What makes you say that ?" She asked making Mihira blink and swallow her saliva before telling Saritha what happened.

Saritha sighed pat Mihira's shoulders. " It's a part of their life ma...née ithulam pottu kolapikata..." she said giving a soft smile.

" Irunthalum...Yantra mama kitte kekamothu...avaru my parents are different from yours nu solitaru...yenneke..." Mihira trailed off softly.

Saritha smiled and kiss Mihira's forehead. " Mihi...athu unmai thaan...Your dad...sighs...see he got himself linked up with women when he was young and right after his first track...athule irunthe veliya varathuku he learned a lot of humiliation and pain..." Saritha swallowed her saliva and wiped her eyes. She gave a small smile and pat Mihira's shoulders before continuing.

" Then with what happened with me, he became even more cautious...Sighs...unge appake ille nu solamudiyathu but avaru athe yepidi samalicharu than kekanum...Dhanush Anna and Aishwarya Anni can solve it...née yen rombhe worry panre ?" Saritha asked

Mihira bite her lips, swallowing her saliva. " Ille ma...oruvele Yantra mama ke anthe matiri scandal yethum vantuchuna...yenala tangamudiyathu but attai and ninge yepidi ?" She asked.

Saritha sighed and exhaled her breath." My marriage like I said was conventional and naturally I know alot of gossip about your father before marriage and when I met him...I began realising that the tabloids just love to pick up a small detail and spin a whole nine yard of saree. As for you...its not time to worry bout that...Yantra has been in the industry from the time your were sixteen...Yenthe rumour achum vantucha with him and any female ?" She asked.

Mihira sighed and shook her head making Saritha smile and pat her cheek. " Aprom...you don't have anything to worry...un mamiyar mamanar issue le involve agikathe...My mother in law never involve no matter how much your father and I shout or scream or fight with each other...athe advice than unakum..." she said.

Mihira smiled and hugged her mother. The duo then went downstairs where Aishwarya was talking with Latha in a serious manner. Saritha nudged Mihira who nod her head and cleared her throat. Aishwarya and Latha immediately stopped their conversation and gave a small smile. Saritha smiled and walked down the stairs.

Linga walked around with his camera and took picture of the ladies. He made Saritha pose with Aishwarya and Latha while Mihira was told to pose a lot with her mother in law and grandmother in law. The male folk came inside and Linga took as many photos as he could with Yantra taking some selfie and wefie together with the whole family.

Superstar smiled widely and look at Saritha. " Next time children um kutitu va ma," he said making Saritha smile and nod her head.

" Ama kekanum nenachen...yen Thara be kutitu varala attai?" Linga asked making Yantra exhale his breath as he saw Anirudh's expression changed.

Mihira hooked her arms with her father and gave him a small smile. Saritha gave a diplomatic smile.

" Vajra ke naliki test, Revant and Aashman veetle ille...athan ava varale..." she said making Linga smile and nod his head.

"Harish kude sonne...art exhibition yennomo nu ?" Linga said making Anirudh cleared his throat.

" Nalla velai sonne...Peripa...ava art exhibition ke actors and cine industry le ulle prominent people ode paintings panlam nu irruka...Ava ungalode certain films ode stills vechi paint panlam nu irruka...athan unge permission kekalamnu," Anirudh said.

Superstar beamed and nod his head. Saritha smiled and thanked him. Thalaivar chuckled and waved his hands off. Dhanush smiled and cleared his throat. " Yen yennalam paint panna matala?" He asked making Anirudh chuckle.

" Ungala vanthu direct ah parkuren sonna...Thara ke peripa naa konjam light ah bayam yenne teriyele ponge," he said rubbing his forehead.

Thalaivar and Dhanush chuckled shaking their heads. Saritha and Anirudh then excused themselves, hugging Mihira before they climbed into their car.

" Yenge...veedu anthe direction...nambe yenge porom ?" Saritha asked.

Anirudh smirked and winked at her.

" The night is still young...vetuku poi yenna panna pore ?" Anirudh said making her sigh.

" Ama nambe ippe than kalyanam pannum...athan romance panrathuku varum! Ange unge magalum marumaganum veetle irrukanga...unaluku night is young!"She said shaking her head.

Anirudh pouted. " Ama...iniki née couch le tungure...aprom yepidi romance panrathu...Yelathukum anthe bambarakatta manda Yantra than karanum!" He said making her chuckle.

" Hello sir...couch le tongunamna...nambe sanda potrukom nu arutham...apidi naa beach ke lam vara kudathu!" She said.

" Yevan sonna...née va...sanda vanthu anthe veetle...nambe Beach ke kaal nanaichita yellam maranturlam...come baby...ange paar ice cream sell panranga," Anirudh said and climbing out of his car.

Saritha sighed and climbed out before walking behind him. Anirudh smiled and hand her a Kulfi stick, grabbing her other hand as they strolled along the beach.

" Mihi yethum sonnala ?" He asked in a quiet tone. Saritha smiled and nod her head and told him. Anirudh sighed and shook his head.

" Athuku than kuptangala..." he said to himself.

" Dhanush Anna ke teriyathu...ithu-" Saritha said causing Anirudh to chuckle.

" Teriyum...ithe peripa and Yantra panna velai...I was pretty young when Aishu ka got married to him...but amma appa pesa mothu light ah eavesdrop panirken...Peripa ke inthe marriage istham ille...and avanga register marriage panitanga opened than..he arranged the grand marriage and then off course changed the dates of their register later...People always assume that Dhanush mama married ka because of Peripa status...but after that when he rose to fame using his won talents...once again they began spreading more..." he said clutching her hands.

Saritha sighed and nod her head. " Nanum yellam keturuken...I told Mihi not to get involved..." she said biting her lips.

Anirudh sighed and nod his head. " Yes...their family...is complicated...Peripa solrathu than ultimate and neraya vatti Dhanush mama and him got into verbal fights...Its not like our family..." he said quietly.

Saritha swallowed her saliva and hugged Anirudh's arms. " I am always grateful that I got your parents as my in laws," she said making him smile and kiss her forehead.

" Cheri come we go home," he said kissing the back of their interwined hands.

************************************
Hi everyone, I hope everyone's safe ya...Here the keys began rising up once again...So please stay safe and do not go out if its not necessary and please please wear a mask or rather double mask and sanitise yourself.

Also very sorry for the short chapters ya.

Target: 15 votes

Update: tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 9.4K 30
BOOK-1: COMPLETED ❤️ 🥇#1 -empowered 🥇#1 -matureaudience 🥇#1 -thewattys2021 🥇#1 -awards2021 🥇#1 -barristerbabu 🥇#1 -rudhita 🥇#1 -anirudh 🥇#1...
36.1K 1.3K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
68.8K 4K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
43K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...