Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

32

352 4 1
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently making a five-star dinner for both the loves of his life and his friends who live with him eventually everyone shows up.

Yuno: wow that smells amazing I keep forgetting that you're like a five-star chef.

Y/n: well not officially but I could probably give some of those celebrity chefs a run for they're money~

Soul: I got to say it is pretty cool that you know all this stuff about cooking.

Y/n: coming from one of the coolest guys I know I am honored.

Y/n L/n continued to cook up a storm eventually he felt two arms wrapped around his torso and he felt too soft objects press up against it back.

Rachnera: well if it isn't my little MasterChef making dinner you know you're pretty sexy when you're cooking up a storm like this~

Y/n: why thank you my little arachnid tell me how was your day?

Rachnera: it was pretty boring besides the part where you teleported me into that ballerina and I got to see you beat the shit out of those two perverts~

Y/n: what can I say I have a flair for Style~

Rachnera: what are you making?

Y/n: that's a secret until it's ready~

Rachnera: oh you silly tease~

Rachnera left the kitchen to go do whatever she does eventually Y/n L/n was finished cooking he immediately brought out the five-star meal he had created.

Y/n: everyone I would like to present a creation of a friend of my design a turkey monkfish.

Y/n L/n presented a turkey monkfish a creation of a friend of his basically it was sort of like a turducken but instead of a turkey a chicken and a duck he stuffed the turkey inside of a monkfish and the juices from both managed to marinated them and combine them into a delicious unspeakable treat.

Everyone: WHOA!!!

Y/n: you're damn right whoa!!!

Soon enough he also brought out the rest of the feast eventually it was ready for consumption everyone looked at it with hunger in their eyes and their mouths were drooling with anticipation.

Y/n: now everyone let's dig in.

Soon enough the feast begin after about an hour it was finally done Y/n L/n cleaned up the dishes and he put the leftovers away in the fridge eventually he was approached by both Sona and Rias.

Y/n: so guys how did it go?

Rias: so it went beautifully let's just say they learned a lesson that they will never forget~

Sona: very much so let's just say even with Asia's healing ability they won't be able to sit right for a year.

Y/n: what can I say they had it coming.

Soon enough Cecilia stepped forward she looked extremely happy she immediately wrapped her arms Around Y/n's waist she looked very happy and she looked like the cat who ate the canary.

Y/n: well someone looks like the cat who ate the canary what are you so happy about?

Cecilia: well I just talked to the other girls and they said that I'm in so why don't you pucker those lips up and make like a fish.

Cecilia immediately grabbed a hold of Y/n's face and she immediately smashed her lips onto his the two of them immediately started having an intense make-out session eventually the two of them separated for air and after a few seconds both of them felt a horrifying burn on their bodies Cecilia found the burn on her back and Y/n L/n stop the burning on his left shin within a few seconds the burning pain vanished Cecilia Alcott was now a mate and lover of the darkness she had the mark of the darkness upon her back and upon his left shin Y/n L/n have the mark of Cecilia Alcott branded upon his skin never to be removed her Mark was that of a powerful and brave lioness.

Y/n: this is another happy day~

Cecilia: I know it's the happiest day of my life!!!

Cecilia immediately tackle hugged Y/n L/n if he wasn't a powerful entity he would have most likely been crushed by the power of Cecilia's bear hug unbeknownst to the both of them the three older women in the room looked very angry and very jealous soon enough they huddled together and began to whisper to each other so no one could hear them.

Esdeath: we have to make our move soon if we don't we'll lose our chance forever.

Raven: agreed we'll do it tomorrow.

Midnight: I believe that would be the best course of action.

Y/n: what are you guys talking about?

The three older women immediately broke up their huddle and tried to look as innocent as possible.

Midnight: oh nothing sweetheart we were just talking about some very important stuff that's going to happen tomorrow.

Y/n: speaking of important stuff that reminds me.

Y/n L/n immediately ran into his room he came back holding something it looked like a black sword it had a hand guard a long thin Black Blade and it looked to be elegant, sophisticated, and extremely deadly.

(A/n): both the simple and elegant creation of my own design tell me what you think about it in the comments.

Y/n: sorry it took me so long but during our fight I broke your sword so I thought when you came here you would need a new weapon to defend yourself after all this is a combat school so what's someone to do but make someone a new weapon.

Esdeath took the sword in her hand she immediately gave the sword a few experimental swings it felt right in her hand it felt better than her old sword it was like it was perfectly crafted for her fighting style and it felt like it was perfectly crafted for her crafted by the greatest Craftsman in the universe she smiled and looked at her reflection in the.

Esdeath: I love it so much thank you Y/n.

Y/n: I'm glad you like it I created it myself forged from my very own blood and it's extremely powerful and totally indestructible not even I can break it nothing can survive being exposed to the core of a star that sword is also compatible with your powers so it'll work in tandem with your own powers I hope you like it.

Esdeath: I don't like it I absolutely love it this is the nicest thing anyone has ever given me.

Y/n: well I'm glad you love it it was made with both love and dedication.

Esdeath immediately took the sword and put it in its new sheath.

Y/n: I'm going to go watch TV you guys are free to join if you want.

Everyone in the dorm immediately sat down in front of the television and started watching a lovely movie Y/n L/n felt absolute happiness he had all the love he could ever want he felt more love than he thought he deserved unbeknownst to him there was more love to come.

(Time skip the next day)
Y/n's POV.
Location: the town of Braveheart

Y/n L/n is currently in the town of Braveheart doing some shopping right now he had to restock the pantry eventually he felt like he was being watched he looked around but he could see no one will looking at him but he still felt that gaze upon him so she decided to shrug it off and keep shopping eventually he finished the shopping he paid for his groceries and immediately teleported his groceries back to the new age Academy where he knew his friends were waiting for the groceries he had made a deal with them he told them that if he did the shopping and pay for the groceries once the groceries have returned to the dorm they would organize them put them away it was a fair Arrangement but soon enough he felt the Gaze upon him again he looked around but he could not find the source of the Gaze he decided that the best thing to do was to pretend like this person looking at him didn't exist he immediately walk down the road and he turned down into an alleyway soon enough he reached a dead end this is what he wanted he noticed someone standing at the entrance of the alleyway whoever it was they were wearing all black they even had a black hoodie the hood of said hoodie was up the darkness of the hood was obscuring their face.

Y/n: so you finally decided to show yourself, who might you be? are you friend?

Y/n L/n immediately got into a combat stance just in case.

Y/n: or are you Foe?

???: do not worry I am not here to hurt you even if I wanted to hurt you I couldn't I am here to tell you something.

Y/n: tell me what?

As the person got closer to him he could finally make out some more details about the person it was definitely a female based off of the curves of her body and the fact that she had breasts hidden underneath her black hoodie she immediately jumped at him she wrapped her arms around his waist and within a few seconds she planted her lips firmly onto his lips Y/n L/n was shocked at what he was experiencing soon enough the mysterious woman pulled her Hood down to show who was hiding underneath the hood he was none other than Yuno.

Y/n: YUNO?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?

Yuno: isn't it obvious my love?~

Y/n: wait a minute.

Y/n immediately started thinking the wheels in his head that were visibly turning trying to contemplate what he was thinking meanwhile a familiar tune was playing.

Eventually his Puzzler had finally solved the puzzle Y/n L/n finally understood he was shocked, happy, and a touch bit scared.

Y/n: are you saying what I think you're saying?!

Yuno: of course I love you I've loved you for a very long time~

Y/n: how could you have loved me for a very long time I haven't even been on Earth for a very long time I've been stuck in a box for the last few thousand years and I've only been free for like a few months.

Yuno: oh don't worry I know everything about you and I know because of this baby.

Yuno immediately presented her flip phone.

Y/n: your phone told you?

Yuno: in a way yes this is not just any phone this is my sacred gear it's called The Diary Of Future Love it's a special sacred gear that changes with every different person it goes to it's been known by many different names over the years it's been known as The Diary of clairvoyance the Escape diary the Diary of Justice all those different names and they were used by all different types of people throughout it's thousand years of life span.

Y/n: what does it do?

Yuno: it's quite simple my love it gives me all the information about you in 10 minute intervals basically I know everything you're going to do before even you know what you're going to do all in 10 minutes intervals I know everything that you're going to do long before you even do it it's quite a good I keeping tabs on you I've had this little gift from God since I was 5 years old I read about you at first I was scared hearing that my true love is really a god and a force of nature at first I was terrified but soon enough when you came to Earth I watched you through my Future Diary and I've come to love you just like the others at first I was mad that someone else had claimed your heart at first I was going to kill them and take your heart for myself but then I realized that you would probably revert back to your old dark ways if I did and you would come to hate me so I've decided that the best thing to do is to share you with the others.

Y/n: well I'm glad to hear that another beautiful woman has fallen in love with me but what if the others say no?

Yuno: I'll burn that bridge when I get to it so shall we go home and tell the others the good news?

Y/n: well I guess it's like a Band-Aid might as well rip it off and get it over with.

Y/n immediately picked up Yuno Bridal Style she giggled and smiled feeling like a princess in the arms of her prince charming eventually Y/n L/n channeled the power of the space Stone to teleport back to his dorm at the new age Academy.

3rd person POV.
Location: Dorm 1408 the new age Academy

After the groceries were properly organized and put away everyone returned to what they were doing but soon enough they saw a flash of blue light and they saw Y/n L/n appear with someone in his arms that person was none other than Yuno Gasai.

Midnight: Y/n why are you holding Yuno like that?

Y/n: let's just say we had an experience in the nearby town stalking me in next thing you know she........you know what let me go get the others and I'll explain when they get here.

Y/n L/n immediately left the room to go against the other members of his current harem Yuno just stood there smiling soon enough Yuno looked at Midnight, Esdeath, and Raven she smiled at them like she knew what was going to happen next.

Raven: why are you smiling like that?

Yuno: cuz I know in about 23 minutes from now all three of you are going to confess your feelings for Y/n L/n~

Immediately both Esdeath and Raven pulled out their swords and pointed them at Yuno.

Raven: how do you know that?!?!?!

Yuno not feeling threatened at all just smiled and pulled out her sacred gear.

Yuno: because according to my sacred gear in about 15 minutes Y/n L/n will return with the others and in 23 minutes once the dust settles you three will confess your feelings for him and join the harem~

Midnight: how do you know this!?!?

Yuno: cuz this is my sacred gear the Diary of future love it has the ability to keep tabs on the man who I am destined to fall in love with it's known as The Future Diary but it changes to suit the personality and desires of every person it is reincarnated with this little baby has the power to keep tabs on Y/n L/n I know everything he's going to do before he even thinks about doing it in 10 minute intervals basically I know every single move he's going to make before he does it's quite handy if you think about it~

Esdeath: that is quite helpful.

Raven: what's he doing right now?

Yuno: currently he is in the occult research Club collecting Rias Gremory and after that he's going to go collect the student council presidents.

Soon enough Cecilia, Sun, and Rachnera step forward hearing parts of the conversation.

Sun: so what's going on?

Rachnera: I heard something about someone confessing their love to my darling?

Yuno: you'll find out in about 9 minutes from now.

Cecilia: what are you talkin about?

Yuno then goes on to explain her Future Diary and how it works as soon as she's done explaining everyone understands what's going on and Y/n L/n immediately enters the room with Sona, Rias, and Satsuki.

Y/n: alright everyone we're all gathered here right now to talk about something very important.

Yuno: right on time~

Satsuki: well I do have about 3 hours to kill so go ahead my love tell us what is so important.

Y/n L/n goes on to explain what happened in the town of Braveheart he also goes into critical detail about everything that happened to him and how Yuno confessed her feelings for him and how they were destined to be together according to her Future Diary.

Rias: I never knew that such a powerful sacred gear wielder was right under our noses.

Yuno: yep The Diary Of Future Love and extremely powerful, so what do you say am I in or am I in?

Sona: well since you do have great feelings for him and we agreed that anyone who could bring something new to the table and someone who is truly destined to be with him can be part of the Harem so I guess we have no other choice.

Satsuki: this sounds acceptable to me.

Sun: Ash's first wife I think this is okay to me.

Yuno: well then I guess I have no problem doing this.

Yuno immediately smacked her lips onto Y/n's they shared a deep and intimate kiss eventually they separated and both of them felt a familiar burning on their bodies Yuno felted on her back but instead of screaming in pain she styled and just stood there like it was nothing Y/n L/n felt the burning on his left thigh upon his left thigh a black mark appeared in the shape of a dagger.

On Yuno's back she was branded with the symbol of the darkness.

Yuno: I waited for this burn for a very long time burn of love~

Yuno immediately looked over to Raven, Esdeath, and midnight and immediately nodded her head in approval.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3019)

(A/n): just a reminder I changed the ages of many of the girls in the harem so don't go complaining to me about that kind of stuff and remember I don't do lemons so that's not going to happen sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...
176K 2.5K 54
#1 Terminator 5/13/2023 & 3/26/2024 #1 Rosariovampire 5/6/2024 Y/n L/n has been sent to a brand new world thanks to an accident that took place durin...
97.5K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
12.2K 177 8
After Remnant was shaken up, they found themselves searching for something. With friends fallen and family killed, (y/n) and Winter wanted to find wh...