It Started With a Bet

By ChhaviGupta51

Siddharth Jindal is a young Dermatologist. He is everything a girl could want in her life partner... He is ta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Epilogue cont.
Hello friends
New book

Chapter 30

9.3K 779 380
By ChhaviGupta51

Shruti's POV

It was morning and I got ready before time as I didn't want to be late.

Vidhi was feeling much better now. I came out and saw Siddharth with his brother. Maurvi was coming out rolling her bags.

Siddharth's brother went to her and took her bags. He pecked her cheek lightly and she blushed and looked away. She was very pretty.

" Can I?? "

" Hnnn?? "

"  Can I ?? "  Siddharth was standing in front of me. He was smiling like anything.

What ?? How dare he ?? How can he even think of doing the same?? Did he forget the slap I gave him on the trip?

" What?? " I glared at him. He came closer to me and bent towards me.

Oh no!! Our faces were just inches apart.

" Your bags !! What else? "  He took the handles of my strollers. 

Thank God !!!!

" Oh, ok!! I mean I can manage... "

" I know... But I am taking tutorials from my brother in romance. So I intend to follow what he does. " He said with a wink.

" Shut up!! Don't try to act smart. "

" My angry bird. " He said and chuckled.

" Good morning, Shruti !! " Maurvi saw me and they both came towards us. I greeted both of them.

Siddharth kept our bags in their car and we took our leave from there.

Siddharth's brother and Maurvi were talking to his friends. Siddharth opened the front passenger door for me but I opened the back seat door and slid in.  He just shook his head.

Siddharth's POV

Maurvi and  Bhai came and saw that Shruti was sitting on the back seat and they looked at me with raised eyebrows. I just shrugged and they smiled.

We had planned that I would drive the car with shruti in the passenger seat next to mine. Bhai and Maurvi will take the back seats.

Maurvi said something in bhai's ear. He grinned and nodded.

He opened the back door for Maurvi and once she slipped into the car, he opened the front passenger door and sat down next to mine.

I started the car and must have driven for about fifteen minutes only when Bhai dozed off. Even Maurvi was about to sleep.  I shook him as I was driving.

" Bhai, Get up !! How can you sleep like this ?? You just got up in the morning. "

" Let me sleep... I was up for the whole night. "  He said in his sleepy voice.

" What?? Why?? "

" I was talking... to my tomato. "

" For the whole night?? "

" Hmmm. Now shut up and let me sleep. "

" But I am losing concentration. You can't sleep while sitting next to me.  Maurvi, tell him to wake up. " I said but he was sleeping already. I slowed down the car and stopped it.

"  Bhai ??  Get up! I am feeling sleepy to see you like this. " I literally shook him.

" What yaar?? I can't keep my eyes open. "

"  Why did you have to talk to her for the whole night?? Didn't you know we were supposed to travel ? "

"  Because I love her and wanted to talk to her. Ok!! Don't get angry, let me sleep for 2 hours. Then I will wake up. "

"  But you can't sleep on the seat next to mine. It is not safe... You know that. "

" Ok !! I will sleep on the back seat with my tomato. Shruti, please change seats with me. I am very sleepy. "  Bhai said.

" Ji !! " Shruti said and got out of the car.  Bhai opened the front door and got out and held it till she settled down and then he slid in to back seat and I looked in the back mirror and saw that both of them were smiling like naughty kids. He even winked at me and then pulled his tomato in his arms and pretended to sleep.

Wow !! So it was the idea of our cute cupid.

I don't know why I felt this satisfaction that she was sitting right beside me. I felt happy from within. I looked at her,  she was twisting her fingers with her other hand. It seemed she was nervous.

Nervous?? Angry bird??

" Say something... "  I said all of a sudden.

" What ?? "

" Anything... Just say anything or I might sleep too. "

" They both are very nice. Perfect for each other. "

" Yes... And crazy about each other. I am very happy for them. "

" Since how long they know each other?? "

" Approximately 6-7 years and Maurvi has had a crush on him for 5 years and he has always liked her.  They are always sweet and lovey-dovey, but when they argue or fight,  I swear it is the best thing to witness. It is so interesting... You just can't walk away. "

" What do you mean by that?? "

" This cute little girl is the best opponent against this macho man. He is usually so helpless in front of her and the funniest thing was that once upon a time, he used to say that she is just a child. This child has made him eat his own words. The boxing champion is speechless and helpless in front of a mere girl. Awesome... I didn't know that I would live to see something like that. "

"  Interesting... Very interesting. Hey but, boxing champion?? You said, he is a radiologist...."

" He is, but he loved boxing so did it as a hobby and won prizes in many competitions in his college time. "

" Oh, ok !! And what does she do?? "

" She is about to be a dietitian. "

" Wow !! So how did they meet?? "

" She lives next door to ours. "

" She is your neighbour ?? "

" Yeah!! Hey see they are looking so cute sleeping like this, will you please click some pictures for me. I want to gift this to them. "

" But how can I ?? "

" You don't know how to click pictures now?? "

" Very funny !! I mean it is not fair... It is not right. "

"They are my family... It's ok. Click them. "

" I am not sure... "

" Then do what I say. "

" How can I invade their privacy?? "

" They are just sleeping snuggled with each other. It is cute. They are sleeping like cute kids. C'mon... " I said and clicked two pictures but the hot colour was spreading on her cheeks gradually.

They were really sleeping by now and Bhai pulled her more into him and she was resting her face on his chest and he buried his face in her neck.

Shruti was blushing now and she Immediately turned her back towards them and looked out of the window.

" Hey, this is a better pose click it... " I said because I knew she was getting uncomfortable by that. "

" No, I respect their privacy. "

" But that pose is really romantic. "

" I don't know... "  She said looking away. Her face was turning red.

"  When are you going back to Chandigarh?? "

" On coming Sunday... I have to start the internship on Monday. "

" Oh yes !! So come with me... I am also going. "

" I will go on my own. "

" No argument angry bird... We are going to the same place.  You know, I will not let you go alone, so don't create a scene... Please. "

" We will see... "

" You will come with me only. I will make sure of that, even if I have to kidnap you. "

" Don't even think about it... Did you forget the slap you got from me?? "

" You got a slap from her? " Bhai said all of a sudden.

" You were awake?? "

" Tell me Shruti?? Did you? "

" Ji ?? Ji..."

" Why?? "

"  He was... I mean... He was... "

" He. Was. What??? " Bhai asked. She looked at me as she didn't know what to say.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good morning friends ☀️🌸

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share, and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 43
Book 1 of Fabulous Four series He believes in living in the moment. She wants everything planned. He believes love is one's strength. She believes i...
255 23 11
A heartwarming story of two doctors who never thought that fate will bring them together. They just go with the flow and got that eternal life they n...
54.2K 3.5K 52
Only in the novels and movies it looks good when your best friend and sibling date each other but in real life it turn out to be a complete mess. Thi...
2.1K 248 24
Three besties, their families, and a trip of a lifetime. One of them is in a long-distance relationship, while the other two are total love skeptics...