Head Hazer..! Mafia Head..!!

By Kitsing0062x0206

What will it be like when the head hazer always pick on you.. and you don't even know the reason..? Why does... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13

14- END

2.7K 111 20
By Kitsing0062x0206

**7 Years Later**

Arthit's POV

"Daddy Daddy.. wake up.. wake up.." My little baby girl was shaking me so much so that I will wake up... 
"Jane.. please let Daddy sleep for some more time na.." I pleaded her.. 
"No daddy wake up.." She shouted. 

"Okay Jane.. don't shout.. Daddy will wake up but let us wake you brother first." Kong said as he came inside. 
"Okay Papa.." Jane said cheerfully towards the little boy sleeping with me. She slept beside him for a good minute before she shouted..

"KIETTTTTTTTTTT" She screamed in his ear.. Kiet immediately sat up and glared at her.
"JANE.. stop shouting like that will you.." He said but Jane only laughed at Kiet.. I sat down and hugged Kong.. It was our daily morning dose to see them fight like that.. 

Jane and Kiet are 4 years old.. and we have been married for 5 year.. I have asked Kong to marry me on the day of my graduation.. and then got married to each other on the same day Kong graduated. We did go on a honeymoon.. but it was kind of holiday for us because Kong was relaxing completely after all the things and graduation he was dead tired.

We shared many sleepless night when Kong was pregnant.. a few fights.. but at the end of the day Kong would not sleep without me cuddling.. Both of us treasured those moments of our life.. Kong even got them recorded. He said it would be their memories so he use to record a little every day..

Jane is more attached to me while Kiet is more attached to Kong.. that doesn't mean they don't love the other person.. like see.. Kiet would always want to sleep with me though he clings to Kong the whole day time.. while Jane.. she would not sleep without Kong beside her and in the day time.. she keeps playing with me and teasing Kong.. 

Kiet got my sleeping habit.. he doesn't wake up in morning.. while Jane is like Kong.. an early riser and I bet she is also going to be a neat freak like Kong.. Jane's food habits are like mine.. she always wants spicy food while Kiet likes normal one's like my hubby.

"Okay Kiet.. Jane.. Stop your fights.. and let us get ready.. you both want to go for a picnic right.?" Kong spoke bringing me out of my thoughts.. 
"We want.." They said jumping excitedly.. 
"Then brush your teeth first.. I will come and help you both in a few minutes.." Kong said.
"Khab Papa.. We love you both.." They said and hugged us.. We kissed their forehead and cheeks
"We love you to sweethearts." We said.

They both rushed to their rooms to brush their teeth.. 
"Good Morning P.." Kong said as they went out of sight.. 
"Morning sweets.." I said and kissed him.. 
"Now get up.. how could you sleep in.. we need to go around and spend time with our kids today.." Kong complained.

"Sorry sweets.. I will get ready soon.." I said and kissed him again before going to get ready. I got ready faster and went to our kids room to see if they were ready.. The scene I saw made me smile.. Both Kiet and Jane were taking their bath and playing with water.. they got Kong soaked all in water.. I was lost in the smile of these three loves of my life.. when Kong looked at me after he wrapped then in towels and dried them.

"P.. you get them dressed.. I will go get ready na." Kong said. 
"Okay sweets.. go fast.. otherwise you will catch cold.. " I said as I ruffled his hair. He smiled and went to get ready.

"Okay little buddies... time to get you dressed." I said and took both the little bunnies into the room. I got them dressed up.. By the time I was done.. Kong was also ready.. We went down to have our breakfast.

"Papa.. feed me today.." Jane asked Kong.. everyday she wants me to feed her and Kiet wants Kong to feed him.. but today they seemed to have exchanged.. One thing in common for both of them is.. they only eat if either me or Kong cooks.. or anything which get for them.. If anyone else get something for them.. they don't even touch.. 

At first they wouldn't take anything even from our friends also.. but now.. they do get along and play with them every time they meet.. and as of now.. they are the only kids in our circle.. so they became an apple in everyone's eye.

Soon we were done with breakfast.. Kong packed in some extra cloths and some food for them.. we were going to take them to the Siam Park.. They saw a advertisement related to the park a week back and have been asking us to take them there.. so we have planned it today..

It was our regular schedule.. we go out to one or the other place so that the kids can play while spend the weekend together... sometimes with family and sometime with our friends. I helped Kong to put everything in the car and then made our excited babies sit.. 

They were excitedly pointing at different things and jumping happily.. It took us 30minutes to reach.. Kiet and Jane started playing the games.. We agreed to take them to the water game post lunch.. so now they are playing here inside.

I and Kong were supporting and and taking pictures of them standing aside.. 
"I never thought I would love to wait and watch someone like this for hours together." I said.
"Neither did I P.. " He said and leaned on to my shoulder. Jane wanted a candy while Kiet wanted an ice-cream so we asked them to keep playing before we return.

We were sure that they will want both so we decided to get two ice-creams and also two candies. By the time we returned.. what we saw shocked us.. Jane was in tears while Kiet was hitting a boy who was double his height and maybe 3-4yrs elder them him. 

"Kiet.. Jane.." We called for them.. Jane immediately ran to Kong who squat down for her and hugged him. She started sobbing a little. Kiet also came out followed by the kid. That kid's parents we also there creating it a scene.
"What kind of parents are you.. is this how you look after your kids.. what do you teach them." The kid's father pointed at me and Kong. It pissed me.. and seeing Jane crying and Kiet that angry.. I felt like there is more to it. 
"You don't have any right to judge my kids.. you can't even touch my hair... and trust me.. if there is no fault of my son.. you are going to see hell." I warned him with a cold voice before turning to Kiet.

"What happened my Prince..? Why did you hit him..?" I asked Kiet.. 
"Daddy he hurt Jane.. he also bit her.. see her hand daddy.. it became red.. he was also teasing her.. I got angry seeing Jane hurt.. I hit him.. he bad daddy.. he hurt my sister." Kiet said. Kong looked at the wound immediately.. it showed the biting mark.. It boiled my blood.. I held Jane she started crying and clung to me... 

"So Mr.. want me to go for a DNA test to show that what you taught you kid and how they grew up.?" I heard Kong asking coldly.. 
"That can't be true.. you son is also lying." The kid's mother said. 
"No Papa.. I not lying.." Kiet immediately said as he held Kong's hand. 
"I know sweetie.. I trust you.. but let us teach them a lesson." Kong said with a warm voice before looking back at the kid's parents.

"See Khun.. I don't know who you are and I don't care.. there are two things I want to say.. as a parent it is our duty to correct kids.. they make mistakes.. and second thing is.. if you are still adamant.. I will not hesitate to get the recordings and put it out in front of everyone.. Also trust me.. if I do that you will not even be able to face people again." Kong said.
"As if you can do that.." The kid's parent hissed.. 

"Oh yes we can.. because trying to bash the CEOs of Siam Polymer will make you very famous." I added as I stood beside Kong with Jane in my hands. 

"Kid.. we won't blame you.. but I want you to tell the truth.. did you hurt her.?" Kong asked him.
"I am sorry sir.. I wanted to tease her.. I did not except to hurt her.." He said and bowed. 
"It's okay.. we won't hurt you.. don't be scared.. but next time be careful okay." He said. 

"Your son is far better than you two.. may be you should learn a thing or two from him." I added coldly and glared at them. They just went away with their kid murmuring sorry.. 
"Kiet.. next time.. if we are around tell us okay.. and before hitting the person who hurt your sister.. you need to make sure she is fine." I said. 
"Okay Daddy.." He said. Jane hugged him.. 

"I wonder how it will be when they grow up.. I am sure our princess is going to have many suitors.. I want to see our prince reaction for that." I said.
"I pity them already.. I hope they will be strong. But our prince will be no less handsome.. I want to see princess reaction also.." Kong said and we chuckled.. 

After that we took our kids to the food court.. Kong washed the wound with a first aid kit present in the park because Jane wanted to play more and did not want a doctor.. they had different sorts of food.. as they ran around happily.. sometimes pulling me and sometimes Kong.

When they were done.. we got them changed into their other dress because they were going to play in water.. Kong kept on warning them about catching cold.. so I kissed him which made him silent.. though he kept cursing me slowly.. I am sure he is shy..

"How was the kiss.?" I whispered to Kong as our kids joined the line for the water slide. 
"P.. why do you always do that in public." He complained.
"Then you were going on and on about catching cold becoming sick and all.. they are here to play.. and we will take care of them if they fall sick.." I said as I hugged him. He tried to free himself but soon gave in and hugged me back. 

We were seeing our kids playing in the water while doing one after the other sport.. After that.. they moved to the swimming area where they pulled Kong into the water.. I managed to escape because I surely hate swimming..

After few minutes.. Kong came out because it was kids pool and he is a parent.. but I am sure no one will complaint looking at his kid like face. I saw Kong coming out of pool all wet.. 
"Thank god.. I left my mobile and other things in the car.." He said as he tried to dry his hair.. I was tracing his every movement.. he was looking damn sexy and even after being together decade.. I get hard just by looking at him. 

"You look damn edible sweets." I whispered in his ears with my bedroom voice.. He froze for a second hearing my voice.
"P.. stop your pervert thoughts.. otherwise you are going to sleep on coach." He warned me. 
"I will not sleep on bed nor on coach.. I have many plans today.. so not gonna sleep.." I replied cheekily.. it gave me some hits from Kong because of his shyness. 

By the time the kids were done playing.. it was already evening.. there was a water show at 5:30 with different lights.. in the near by place in another 30 minutes.. so we got them changed and made our way there.. Both Kiet and Jane sat on our shoulders as they saw the show.. Their faces were lit up seeing the beautiful show..

*** This kind of water show ***

After the show was done.. we had our dinner outside itself because both our kids were tired and we were sure that they would fall asleep even before we reach home.. I kept on teasing Kong my rubbing my hand on his thigh when we were sitting beside while played with his toes with mine while he was sitting opposite to me.. 

By the time we reached home.. both our little babies we already asleep.. We changed them into comfortable cloths before putting them on bed.. Kong freshened up after me.. I was holding myself.. so the second he came out.. I pinned him to the wall and started kissing him hungrily which made him moan for me within a minute into the kiss.. 

Let it be a decade or a two.. or maybe more.. but I am never gonna get enough from of my sweets and I am going to crave for him more forever.. He is mine and I am his.. One thing I am thankful is my Dad let the whole world know that we were together reducing me a lot of burden of throwing away people who will hit on my dear. 

So.. Kong and Arthit from this story are going to spend rest of their lives together with full of love and obviously a little jealousy in between along with their two little kiddos.. but who knows.. maybe there will be more in future.. we can't predict but they will surely stick together happily.. 

And I hope you all will also stay happy and safe💖💝

Thank you..! 
Stay safe and Stay happy..!

bottomkong thank you for this plot.. I hope you liked it... I am sorry for making it short..!

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 834 15
Just a bunch of oneshots I wrote for KongArt Week 2021 based on the following prompts: Day 1: "Why are you here at four in the morning?" Day 2: Rescu...
82.3K 4.5K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...
75K 3.5K 41
Omega verse Kongpob and Arthit have known eachother since their childhood because their fathers were best friends.. Kongpob was found to be an Omega...
124K 5K 44
What will you do when one morning you wake up & find yourself stuck in a Marriage...?? Especially with the person you hate most in the whole world...