the captain's right hand

By XenZyn

bnha x aot this is a story where the wall is wider than the wall in aot so if you are in the middle you can't... More

Little introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 22

2.4K 99 20
By XenZyn

Izuku POV

I just put my uniform on, i don't care if my shape shows, since it's the day i'm going back.

Me, aizawa and hitoshi just waiting on the bus, they are fucking slow like i will going to make their training hard if they are slow or late.

I'm so disappointed of this children, they will easily get beaten by my children.

I look at the window, and boy they look like they are going in vication, are they a model?, is that really casual?.

I trow a bag to aizawa, it's full of clothes, CASUAL clothes. Of course none of them pack so that's good, they got inside the bus and boom boom boy suddenly yell.

"Oi you old man!, why's my quirk not working!!?"

Oh jeez the quirk canceler choker really work, the mutants become normal people.

"Dark shadow is not responding"

"Whoa tokoyami i didn't know you have an handsome face without that bird face"

I want to trow a bottle of water to that frog, she's dehydrated.

Half and half.. Well not half and half anymore. He look so mad, then get close to me.

"What do you mean you're just playing with me?!"

Well that's new i didn't know he can yell.

"Just like i said i'm just playing, since you both started the game, i just go to the flow"

"You bitch, i know you love me so stop pretending"

"Yes izuku just cry, just let it out"

This ponytail really just said that.

"Why would i cry to a stupid thing?"

"You quirkless bitch"

"What are you gonna do, Burn me?"

"Shut up you problem children!"

Even thought aizawa don't have quirk, he still scary.

"Since i said that we're not going to fation show, or vacation, you still have a guts to wear some formal clothes"

"But sensei this is our casual clothes"

Bitch what? That's your casual clothes, that clothes to me is for parties and celebrations.

"The casual i mean is just t shirts like that, but since we already expected this"

Aizawa throw the clothes to them.

"This is what you're going to wear"

They looked at the clothes on it, well the clothes look like erens.

"What is this!, it looks like a rugs!"

"Well it's your fault i said casual, i let you pick what kind of casual your going to wear, but you just ignore it"

They all just take their clothes and leave.

"They are really not worthy being a true hero, this is only going to get them killed by them"

I just watch them go back one by one.

"What do you mean them?"

"You'll see, you'll going to experience it if they are going to attack, you will se what is the read treat to humanity"

Finally they get back and one of them sees me.

"What about that nerd! He didn't even change"

I take out the schedules they and my kids are going to do, and the schedules levi have to do.

"What is this favoritism?"

"No i'm just going back to work, i don't have time to fooling around just start the engine, we are late because of you dumbasses"

The bus started and we are now moving.

"What do you mean work, what are you the recommended that we are finding or something"

And i can tell the sarcastic tone of it, i look at him and make my acting really sarcastic also

"Huh? Why do you think i'm recommended i'm just an quirkless nobody remember"

i'm just going to write what happend now, and since this is the time i'm going back, i'm going to bring my expression back, a plain old expression.

"That's enough, sit down or you will have a hell of a training there"

Maybe died or just kick out the wall so get eaten by titans.

Well i'm not going to do that stuff because i have kids to take care of and i'm sure they will going to race who get me first.
.
.
.
.
Well that's really a long bus and now we are in the military base again.

"So we are going to train in military base?"

You wish, military training is just for babies.

We walk into this field with 5 helicopter.

"Get in problem childs, this is only the entrance of hell. Wrong move you will die, so mind your manners"

Should i get training after i got there. Because it's been a while sinse i use the gear, they are all wear even without it.

I'm with aizawa, half and half, hitoshi, and the traitor

"What do you think the place looks like?"

Ahh, they are thinking the place is paradise.

"What kind of place do you imagine?"

"Large building or maybe future technology"

Jeez we are here to train not a vacation.
.
.
.
.
It's been two hours and now i can see the wall.

"Bro look at this big ass wall"

"Shut up kaminari, the pilot said we must be quiet or else"

Hitoshi ran his hand infront of his neck.

Hey we're not that strict

"But what is the reason it have this giant wall"

"We'll see i don't know either so, we have to see it together"

Kaminari is the traitor, but even though he's a traitor he became my child.

And hitoshi and him are in relationship, so thats good.
.
.
.
.
Once we landed, i'm just the only one on the helicopter, because once i step out of the helicopter they are going to fight.

Or maybe trying to kidnapped me.

"Mama zu you're not going outside?"

Kaminari seems worried, i juat put the papers back to my case and step out.

Once i step out i hear the gear activate and someone just grab me.

"I got mama izu!!"

I just smile at her

"I'm home zoe, nice to meet you again and you got bigger"

I hear another gear, and suddenly hit zoe, and grab me.

"Get your filthy hand off him zoe"

"And nice to meet you too levi"

"Welcome home, izuku"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
991 27 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...
138K 3.6K 47
When U.A. High opened its doors for the first time, everyone wanted to go there. With the entire staff being made of top heroes, both retired ones an...