๐‡๐„๐‘ | William Vangeance ร—...

By le_xxei

โ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
don't mind me
22
23
24
25
26
specials

11

1.5K 84 23
By le_xxei

"Y/N? what are you doing here? you're supposed to be resting." charlotte beamed in her usual tone, after reminiscing everything that happened, you immediately flew with your dragon.. here. the blue rose's hq.

"i am very much fine, thank you for worrying and i'm sorry.." you lowered your head, afraid to look anymore longer into her eyes from your humiliation.

"what are you apologizing for? come, have a seat.. and also, i don't believe that you are really alright. you look pale and exhausted." she gestures you to sit infront of her and asking for another tea- "excuse me.. can i have black coffee instead? thank you." the maiden smiled with a nod then left.

"coffee? when did you ever liked the taste of caffeine?" charlotte knows that you're not a big fan of the bitter drink yet you, yourself isn't sure why. you suddenly craved for something bitter and caffeine is really what you need.

you gave the woman a shrug with a small smile "i guess i like it now." you can't tell her that it's just something you 'suddenly' want, she won't take it and would bug you more for the answer you also don't know.

"anyways, what's so important that you'd have to come here instead of resting? your body clearly needs it."

the sun has almost set and she knows you don't leave the mansion whenever it's about to get dark, something must be unusual.

"i just.. wanted to ask, how i.. got back here?" you lowered your head once again, the guilt and shame eating you whole right there. you don't even know how you managed to face her right now.

"you don't remember?" she asks, complete confusion plastered on her face. ".. i remember getting ahead of myself and fighting a member of the dark triad alone.. and the next scenarios has been blurry." you answered.

you waited for a reply or any explanation but nothing, she wasn't moving and was just staring at her tea cup.

'she's.. dozing off?' you thought.

a minute or two, the maiden came back with your coffee, gently placing it near charlotte's making the woman finally snap out of her thoughts.

she flinched a little making the maid flinch aswell, when charlotte noticed, she mumbled a lot of apologies as you tried your best not to laugh.

the captain clears her throat, dismissing the maid and thanking her as you did too.

"apologies, though where were we?" she asks and you just sip your drink innocently.

charlotte stared at you as you enjoy the coffee, slightly turning her head to the side due her confusion. the first time she asked if you liked coffee, you answered with all the bad and hate words you could ever mutter but here you are now, sipping the bitter drink happily.

"enjoy your drink.. i guess." she says before picking her tea up and sipping slowly aswell.

as you finally finished the drink, you gently placed the cup down and released a sigh of content.

"alright, will you tell me what happened?" you asked, patiently looking up at her as if your inner soul has awakened.

charlotte sighed before speaking "i'm afraid but i also-" but got interrupted by your dragon growling worriedly as something inside your small backpack that you left on her back, did small vibrations.

frost ran towards you, you and charlotte immediately stood up and catched her head in your arms as you patted her head in an attempt to calm her down, before grabbing your bag off of her and looking for what was making the sound.

"oh. will- vangeance?" you mumbled, internally groaning. it was that device he gave you three months ago, he said it was for 'emergency purposes' if something ever happened inside the 'house'.

you clicked the only button and a very worried tone of the calm and collected william vangeance was heard. charlotte wanted to chuckle so badly but she knows it'll ruin the mood.

"m'lady? thank goodness. where are you? i've searched the whole mansion and-" he says through the device.

you cut off the man from his worries. "vangeance, i'm alright. you don't need to worry too much." your tone was dry and cold, that excitement earlier slowly died away when you remembered that the man you're talking to right now is currently somebody else's.

"are you alright? may i know your location? my lady, you're supposed to be resting at this moment." he sounded disappointed and it made your stomach turn.

you absolutely hate it when somebody gets disappointed of you.

but at this point you don't even care anymore, he has a lover and you will never ever ruin his happiness. you just thought that maybe making him hate you would give you both distance.

"i'm fine, i'll be back in a moment. goodbye." with that you pressed the button again and made sure that the device is turned off before putting it back on your bag and facing charlotte who has a confused face.

your action and words were very disturbing, you have never talked to anyone that coldly, and out of all people, you turned your tone cold while talking to william.

you owe him a lot yet here you are, currently breaking your friendship.

"i guess you could fill my curiosity another time, i need to go.. thanks for your company, i'll see you around charlotte." you jumped up to your dragon and gave a small smile and wave to the captain before going off.

"huh." charlotte mumbled, her day was very weird, first thing in the morning she saw was yami holding a tray of mangos to visit her since she was injured, after getting flustered and more redder than a tomato, she took a stroll around town and saw a woman getting robbed but turned out it was her boyfriend, then she finally decided to rest her mind and enjoy a silent tea in her garden but you suddenly showed up, asked for a coffee and acted unusual.

"what a day." she says, heading inside.

-

it has been five hours ever since you left the blue rose's base yet here you are, floating above the ocean with your dragon.

you're currently laying on your dragon as you sighed, staring up at the stars as the moon majestically glowed above you.

you closed your eyes and breathed in, you have so many questions in mind and all of it is un-answered. you thought about all the possibilities and scenarios about what happened and how you got back but everything leads either nowhere or just impossible.

a few minutes passed, the silent waves and quietness somehow calmed your throbbing head.

then you heard your dragon softly growl, you hummed in response. "we can't go back.. i guess we should just camp out here and you stay near the shore." you suggested making her growl in a more declining way.

"i can't- we can't go back there frost. i don't know how to face anybody. i- i failed them, i saw that charlotte has bruises and she isn't wearing her usual squad uniform. she only goes by a day wearing normal clothes when she's injured. i know her enough to be so sure about it." still your dragon growls.

"no frost. i'm telling you we can't-" and there she goes.

suddenly picking up her pace and flying in a more rushed speed making you sit up and scold her.

you're still far off from the vangeance's mansion but with your dragon's speed, you can reach there in no time.

-

"are you kidding me?! stop right now you big bird!" still, she still goes.

you were now near the place and you are not looking forward with meeting william.

"i will cut off your mana source, i swear to the heavens you foolish dragon!" she just growled, as if knowing you would never dare do that. "i will do it!" you yelled, but she just continues.

and you're now landing at her usual sleeping spot.

right when her feets landed on the grass, frost shook you off her back and roared loudly, gladly, the neighbors are trees. then laid flat on her stomach before closing her eyes as her figure softens and relaxed.

"are you.. seriously." you said in a sarcastic tone, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms.

you heard the doors open as you turned, and there stood william looking very worried. he took a step forward, and another, and next thing you know, you're already in his arms as he hugged your figure tightly.

he hasn't seen you conscious for weeks. dr owen had said that you're only in a coma from too much blood loss, but the moment you wake up, he's lost you again.

william disliked your habit of disappearing out of nowhere, and coming back like nothing had happened.

after your fight with zenon, he was the one who took care of you.

the captain tighten his grip around you more as he dug his face into your hair. he was acting unusually painful, you're trying your best not to burst and him doing this is no help.

"whatever i did.. i'm sorry." he mumbled, it was a bit gibberish but you managed to understand, you tried to push him off but he won't let go so you answered while being stuck in his hold.

"what are you talking about?" you felt him sigh before letting his grip loosen, his hands going down to touch yours.

"you're angry with me about something but i'm afraid i am not aware of what it is, then i'll just apologize in advance." he says as he lowered his head. this made your insides melt and break at the same time.

"you don't need to apologize about anything and you've done nothing wrong. if i may, i would like to take some rest." you snapped your fingers creating your usual barrier around your dragon and excusing yourself from the squad captain infront of you.

'i'm sorry william, even if you choose me which i won't approve, i'd prefer your happiness over mine.'

˚ 𓆩 ❃ 𓆪 ˚

-lexi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 34 14
โ†ณ โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ '๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'...
651 32 32
Asta was living his normal life after the elf invasion and Zagred's (Word Soul Devil) Defeat. Until the Trial began..... WARNING *there may be a lot...
7.1K 183 9
literary everyone has the hots for Yume Hoshi (future update) I gave up on this! Read if you wanna get ended up on a cliffhanger
853K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (โœ”) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...