With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 45

13.6K 625 1.2K
By jamelaq

Heyo! I'm back!! I kinda miss updating tbh. Yeah, I know it's not on schedule but...

I'm updating now because I'm gonna have no free time to update tomorrow. My parents burst into my room, dragged me out of bed, and signed me up to driving school and they're gonna test me up to a theoretical exam tomorrow, so I'll probably read a little something about those to get a student license for now.

Also, Still waiting for an interview schedule so I may not be able to update as frequently as before.

Before we start, I just wanna say... Can you guys make more Kazutora fics? Please? I wanna read more of those stuffs(ToT). Please.Why does he have so little fanfic about him() I was so close to making one but I'm getting extremely busy now. (﹏╥)

Okay, I'm done. Hahaha.

⚠️You probably might want to have a tissue nearby... or not. Maybe have something nearby to beat a certain someone up...

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

'Kisaki!!' Takemichi thought recognizing the newly arrived person.

"Enough with the stiff formality, guys." Kisaki said with a grin.

"You don't usually show up for our meetings... Kisaki-san." Hanma said.

"I've got some minor business to deal with." Kisaki explained as he walk towards Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"Takemichi, Chifuyu. Could I have a moment of your time?" Kisaki ask.

"Uh... Sure..." Takemichi answered absent-mindedly not expecting Kisaki to talk to him.

They followed Kisaki to a high-class hotel and entered a suite at the top floor. Kisaki sat on one chair and invited Takemichi to sit as well. "Go on, have a sit."

"Uh... Yes, sir!" Takemichi said still confuse about why they were here.

"Sorry for taking up your time." Kisaki started. "Take a sit as well, Chifuyu!"

"...Sorry. I'm in no position to do that." Chifuyu rejected. Kisaki laughed at Chifuyu's actions as he commented, "Uptight as ever, I see."

'Tetta Kisaki. Currently one of the most important persons in the Tokyo Manji Gang. The acting Leader. Despite all the efforts the police put into investigation, they still can't find a lead on this guy.' Takemichi thought as he watch Kisaki in front of him. His heart beat in nervousness.

Kisaki then talk about how they've known each other for a long time. Then he said something about the time since he joined Toman and never thought that he'd still hang out with the same friends that he had all those years ago.

Then he said, "Takemichi... Chifuyu... What do you think of me?"

Both Takemichi and Chifuyu let out a, "huh?" at the same time not expecting the sudden question.

"You hate me, don't you?" Kisaki said now getting serious. He then lifted up a glass before saying, "It was around this time, twelve years ago... when baji died... That was all... my fault." He finished.

"!!" Both Chifuyu and Takemichi were surprised when Kisaki admitted his crimes. "..."

"I set up Bloody Halloween." Kisaki again started. "Using Hanma... I convinced Kazutora Hanemiya to join us... in creating the organization known as Valhalla. Then, Toman clashed with Valhalla." Kisaki said as if telling a story to two children.

"... Why do you do all that?" Chifuyu suddenly spoke.

"..." No one spoke for a minute before Kisaki broke the silence.

"Because I wanted power. I wanted to achieve something worthy of admiration. If I could settle that conflict, most of them would bow to me." Kisaki unfold to them his desires. "... I was desperate." He then put a hand on his forehead as he look down.

"I didn't think Baji and y/n would end up in a coma..." Kisaki continued.

"Then... is that why you unplugged Baji-san's life support?" Chifuyu ask the male in front of him. A hint of malice laced his voice.

'!!' Takemichi was shock when he heard Chifuyu's words. 'What?! Even after all that... Baji-san will still die?'

Kisaki didn't answer for a moment before he rise from his chair and then bow to the two in front of him saying, "I'm sorry. I've always wanted to apologize for that. I learned that, after twelve years... friends are... what's really important." Kisaki apologized.

"... Do you regret... What you did back then?" Takemichi ask. Chifuyu look intensely at Kisaki waiting for his answer.

"I never forgot, not even for a day." Kisaki answered while giving them a close eyed smile. "You probably still hate me. But... Have a drink with me, just this once." Kisaki offered as he poured them a glass alcohol.

They then made a toast before drinking the alcohol at the same time. They then talk about some things and laughing from time to time clearly having a great time talking with each other.

"Can I say... one last thing?" Kisaki said right before Takemichi and Chifuyu would leave.

"... Huh?" Takemichi uttered confusedly.

"Earlier I said that I didn't think that Baji and y/n would end up in a coma... that... was a lie." Kisaki revealed dropping a bomb as Takemichi uttered a surprised, "Huh?!"

"To be honest, I expected Baji to die that day. But my plan was crushed by that d*mn bitch y/n." Kisaki said while saying y/n's name in anger.

"And so... I came up with another plan, and that is to pull their life support. I was suppose to start with y/n, that b*tch, but she unexpectedly regained consciousness right when I was about to execute the plan." Kisaki continued as he watch Takemichi and Chifuyu's faces.

"Then I waited for an entire month if the same would happen to Baji. Fortunately for me, he didn't." Kisaki paused for a moment before he continued, "I used the person who injured y/n behind her head... to kill Baji.", then he gave a cocky smirk towards the two partners before him.

"And now... I'm continuing from where I left off." He finished. Right after he said that, Chifuyu's and Takemichi's sight swirled then they passed out.

.
.
.
.
.

A few hour later, Takemichi finally regained his consciousness. He look around him and notice that he was in the same room were Kisaki drug them. He tried to move but realize that he was tied to a chair. "What the hell?!" He shouted.

'What... is going on here...?!' He thought. 'What just happened?!'

"Takemitchy." He heard someone called his name. He turn and saw Chifuyu who looks beaten up. "Chufuyu?!!" He shouted. "What the... Why are you all f*cked up?!!"

"You certainly were out for a long time... Hanagaki." Kisaki spoke while standing in front of them.

"Chifuyu Matsuno. You were always a thorn in my side. You've always held a grudge towards me... since the incident twelve years ago." Kisaki said.

"Trying to get revenge for Keisuke Baji?" Kisaki mocked before kicking Chifuyu on his stomach.

"Ugh!" Chifuyu grunted in pain. "Stop it!! Kisaki!" Takemichi shouted beside them.

Kisaki ignore him as he said, "Just admit it already. You're the one who ratted out Toman, aren't you?!!" Kisaki then kneed Chifuyu on the head successfully breaking some of Chifuyu's bone.

"D*mn it." Kisaki cursed as he kick Chifuyu on his chest. "You picked a real sh*tty reason to tattle to the cops."

"No!! The police are just out of control!!" Chifuyu shouted. "I was just trying to get you out of Toman!!"

"How long are you gonna chase after Baji's mirage? You small minded b*stard." Kisaki ask.

"Toman's gone rotten. I just wanted to change that." Chifuyu answered as blood drip down his face. "Kisaki... It's just like you said. I'm the snitch. Takemitchy's got nothing to do with this!!" He admitted as he panted in pain.

'... Chifuyu. Don't tell me... that you've been avenging Baji-kun... for the past twelve years...?!' Takemichi thought in disbelief while looking at Chifuyu.

Kisaki called one guy behind him passing him a gun. Then he turned towards the two and said, "I get to decide...whether he's involved or not."

"Hey, Hanagaki." He called, gun in hand. "Why have you been acting... like you're not connected to this at all?" He ask.

"What...?" Takemichi uttered. Then, Kisaki pointed the gun at him.

"Huh?" Right after this left Takemichi's mouth, Kisaki pulled the gun's trigger shooting Takemichi's left thigh.

"My leg! Aaaaaaaagh!!" Takemichi shouted in pain.

"I said Takemichi had nothing to do with this!!" Chifuyu shouted as Takemichi is still shouting in pain at the background. "He doesn't know a godd*mn thing!"

"Shut the h*ll up. We're friends, right?" Kisaki stated.

"My leg!!"

"You sick f*ck..." Chifuyu gritted his teeth in anger as he glared at Kisaki.

"Now then. Got any last words?" Kisaki pointed the gun at Chifuyu's head. "Takemichi..." Chifuyu called.

Takemichi is still shouting in pain not hearing Chifuyu's call. Then, Chifuyu shouted, "Takemichi!!"

This earned the other's attention as he stopped shouting. "Listen up...Takemitchy. These are my last words."

"A lot happened over the past twelve years." Chifuyu started. "Mikey-kun disappeared. Draken-kun got the death penalty... and y/n-san died..."

"!!" Takemichi's face contorted in to shock when he heard this.

"Before I knew it, I got involved in some real foul sh*t. We've done... a lot of terrible things. But deep down, we haven't changed!" Chifuyu continued shouting at the end.

"... I leave Baji-san's will... and Toman, to you. Partner." Chifuyu finished as tears are streaming down his face looking at Takemichi for the last time before Kisaki pulled the trigger.

"Chifuyuuu!!" Takemichi shouted, tears streaming down his face, looking at the dead body of Chifuyu beside him on the floor.

'No. This is all a bad dream. Chifuyu would never... die this easily!!' Takemichi tried to hypnotize himself in to believing that everything is not real. 

"How's it feel to have Toman's fate... all on you?" Kisaki ask while laughing at Takemichi's suffering. "Don't worry! I'll let you join him soon."

He then pointed the gun on Takemichi's head as he watch the other still crying. "..."

Kisaki then leaned down near Takemichi's face, gun still pointed at his head, as he said, "The f*ck's wrong with you? You gonna go out lookin' like that? Is that what you are?!! Huh?!!" Kisaki shouted in anger as angry veins mark his forehead.

He stood up right again, gun pointing at Takemichi's forehead, as he said, "How disappointing. So long... My "Hero"."

Chapter End
(Not edited)

Oh no! Chifuyuuuu!!! ﹏╥

That d*mn Kisaki!! ( ¤ ¤ )

So y/n was already dead in this future... how did she die exactly?? Find out on the next chapter!

How was it?? You guys still alright there?

The only death the whole Tokyo Revengers community want is probably Kisaki's. Am I right? Hahahaha.

See you on Tuesday!

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 27.8K 102
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
9.2K 219 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...
27K 883 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
347K 11.9K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...