𝐹π’ͺ𝑅𝐸𝒱𝐸𝑅 𝑀𝐼𝒩𝐸

By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

1# inlove 3# fall 4# hotboys 21 year old Anastasia Eve Sanchez went out for a business of town, a little whil... More

Asethetic
1 | Cheater
2 | One Night Stand
3 | BusinessοΏΌ
4 | Pay
5 | Trip
6 | Jealous
7 | Dinner
8 | Birthday
9 | Nightmare
10 | Meet Kol
12 | Okay
13 | Care
14 | Date
15 | Hurt
16 | Sorrow
17 | Love
18 | Nate
19 | Help
20 | Reasoning
21 | Caught
22 | Confront
23 | A Monster
24 | Promise Me
25 | Court
26 | I Love You Too
27 | Move In
28 | Puppy
29 | Rough Night | Part One
30 | Rough Night | Part Two
31 | She's Back
32 | Pregnant
33 | Birthday Eve
34 | Finally The Day
35 | Prank
36 | Not Funny
37 | Baby
38 | Proposal
39 | Wedding
40 | Epilogue

11 | Forgot

11K 278 86
By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Anastasia's POV:

It's been a week since the dinner at Kol's house. And Claudia has gotten more and more obsessed with the guy.

Whenever we're together she has to bring him up at least 10 times. I mean I'm happy that's she's finally happy but I mean fuck do you got to rub it in that you have a successful relationship.

Me and Bruce have grown closer. I mean I think we've hung out 5 times this week for other than work purposes.

"And then he smiled when I showed it to him the matching bracelets." She's been spending a lot of time with Kol.

They got matching bracelets and she's showing. It's golden and has shiny diamonds. Of course the diamonds are fake since they've only been together less than 4 weeks.

There about to have their one month anniversary in a little over a week.

We put on The Vampire Diaries when Claudia's phone beeped.

She checked the message and I looked over at her phone.

Kol: Wanna hang in a hour. I'm shopping for Bruce's birthday gift.

  "I didn't know it was Bruce's birthday." Yeah me neither.

"He didn't tell me either."

Claudia: When's his birthday?

Kol: Today.

That motherfucker didn't tell me.

"I didn't get him anything." She started laughing but she quickly shut up once she saw me glaring.

"Ok, sorry."

"I'm going to the store you wanna come?"

"Sure." She shrugged her shoulders and got up.

"Elijah come down." I haven't let go of Elijah after his bad dream. He hasn't been to his dad's but he seems perfectly fine with it.

"We're going to the store." I grabbed his little hand and he walked out. We were already ready so we didn't have to change or get ready.

~•~•~

"What do you get a man who has everything." I've spent the a little while at his house and he has basically everything.

"What about a shirt?"

"No."

"A tie?"

"No."

"This watch?"

"No."

"Help me out a little E." she shrugged his shoulders in my arms.

I couldn't let him out of my hold because he always runs away and it takes forever to find him again.

"Some liquor. You can never have enough." That wasn't a terrible idea I guess.

"Okay." We got a special brand of alcohol.

"Okay finally. Can we get food now."

"Okay!" I swear she could have eaten an entire years worth of food yet she's still be hungry for more.

But I'm not judging.

~•~•~

I held a bouquet of red roses and the liquor we picked out.

Elijah's spending the rest of the day with Claudia and Kol.

Kol has grown to love him so much. I think he has baby fever. Whenever he comes to pick Claudia from my house he always stays for like 15 minutes to hang with Elijah until he finally dragged out by Claudia.

I don't mind having him around. Claudia has gotten very close with him and she's always smiling making me smile.

I was in the elevator going up to the penthouse. Kol and Claudia will be here in a couple hours and we're gonna spend sometime with all of them.

Even Elijah. He hates coming to friend gatherings but for the first time he was more than happy to come.

The doors opened and I called out to him.

"Bruce..." I couldn't hear anything. Was he not home.

That was until I heard yelling from his office.

I slowly got there and listened in.

"I DON'T CARE. TELL HIM I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!" Bruce yelled through what I'm guessing through the phone since I didn't hear another voice.

I quickly backed away from the door when I heard the click of it being opened on the other side.

"Fuck..."

"What are you doing?" Was he really not gonna tell me it's his birthday still.

"Happy birthday dickhead." He furrowed his brows and looked at my hands.

He rolled his eyes but lightly smiled.

"How'd you know."

"Your brother told Claudia and I was reading their messages so now I know. You must have just forgotten to tell me." I said knowing damn well he didn't tell me on purpose.

"Yeah forgotten..."

"Sit down and open it."

"You could have just given me a blowjob. You didn't have to spend your money."

"Shut up, I'm not giving you a blowjob. Sit down and open." I sat next to him watching him open the present.

It's just alcohol but I don't care.

His legs were wide open as if he wanted me between them sucking his dick.

"Thanks."

"Could you be anymore dry."

"I wouldn't be, if you put your spit on it." I give him a grossed look and hand him his flowers.

"You know no ones given me flowers before." I smile feeling all giddy inside.

"Happy birthday you fucking weirdo." I didn't even realize myself leaning in and giving him a light kiss on the cheek.

"That was the best gift." I smiled and could feel the blush slowly taking over my cheeks. Even he could see it making him smirk and his hand on my thigh.

I hate the way he makes me feel. I can feel the sexual tension whenever he's around.

I could feel myself starting to inch closer and so was he. We haven't kissed since the night in the club. Which was literally a month ago.

I could feel his hot breathing against my own lips making me want to kiss the shit out of him. His hands went to my waist pulling me closer just until our lips were barely apart.

Just as I was about to kiss him the elevator dinged revealing a sleeping Elijah in Kol's chest and both Claudia and Kol's jaw practically on the ground.

We both pushed away making the warmth he brought to my body turn cold.

"What's going on?"

"I thought you said you weren't gonna be here until another hour." I said wanting to change the subject to badly

"Elijah fell asleep so we just came. And don't avoid the subject. What we're you two doing?"

"We we're about to kiss, but thankfully you came in and stopped something I was gonna regret later." Claudia didn't look convinced but she still walked in and handed Bruce a wrapped box.

~•~•~

Bruce's POV:

"We we're about to kiss, but thankfully you came in and stopped something I was gonna regret later." That hurt like a bitch.

Kol put Elijah on the couch not wanting him to walk up in a unknown place without anyone.

She was gonna regret that. She fucking kissed my cheek first. How was she gonna regret that.

Claudia handed me a box that was wrapped in black paper.

"The colour of your soul." She said smiling. I couldn't even try to fake a smile feeling that my heart had just been ripped out.

No, see this is why you don't get attached. This is what they do. They get you hooked but when they're done, they'll just throw you away.

"Thanks..." I said in the most bored tone and Kol hit the back of my head telling me to speak nicely to his girlfriend.

Fuck this all. I should have just stuck to fucking women whenever I pleased. I literally stop doing that wanting to do it with only Anastasia.

But what does she do. Rips my heart out and throws it out the window.

This is why I don't do this bullshit.

"Thank you." I opened the small box and I pulled out this greyish black tie that would compliment a simple suit.

I gave her a side hug actually liking the gift. I might wear this.

"Aight my turn." Kol handed me a bag.

I pulled the first thing I touched and it was a pair of handcuffs.

I pulled another thing out and it was a packet of condoms along with face mask that would block out vision.

"The fuck is this." I could see the girls trying to not laugh at the things in my lap.

Her words shouldn't have effected my that much, but they did. I wanted nothing more than to kiss her and when I finally get the chance she said it would have been a mistake.

"It's the perfect sex kit. I made it myself."

"Go fuck yourself with this shit. And you got me the wrong size condom." They were mediums and I'm clearly a extra large.

"What did I get one too big."

"Come here, I about to beat the shit outta you." I got up but he put his hands in surrender.

"Relax, here." He handed me another black wrapped small box.

I opened it revealing the 20k Rolex.

"Why the fuck did you buy this."

"Because I can, try it on." Anastasia got up picking all the garbage up and walking to the kitchen.

Claudia and Kol stayed watching me put the watch on.

Even after what she said, I wanted her next to me. She opened the fridge and started looking for food. Was she really not gonna come back.

I put this watch and faked the best smile.

Even though she hurt me, I'm over here wanting her to get her ass back here.

They complimented the watch and tried giving it back to Kol. I know he's rich himself but I felt bad making him spend a whole 20 grand on this watch.

"I'm not taking that shit back. Shut up." He walked away into the kitchen where both the ladies were eating.

I purposely stood close to her making her body radiate heat off mine.

While Kol and Claudia were busy talking about who Elijah likes better I could feel Anastasia mouth next to my ear.

"I thought you were mad." So she knows. Good.

"I am." I whispered back in her ear. I felt her body shiver next to mine.

"Then move." She pushing me but I didn't move.

"Cant be rude to the birthday boy." I smirked when she finally stop pushing me letting me stand right next to her.

I should be hating her. Feeling some sort of hatred. But there was nothing. Just standing next to her and feeling her body against mine was more than enough.

I want to hate her. I want to be mad.

~•~•~

"It's my birthday, so I choose." Elijah still wasn't awake we all got hungry for dinner.

"Please, no one gives a shit. We're getting Indian."

"I ate Indian last night." With Anastasia.

"Ugh, why is your brother so complicated." Claudia complained to Kol.

"Because I'm one of a kind. So we're getting Mexican." I remember eating Mexican food less than 2 weeks ago. But that food is so good.

You can't get enough. Like Anastasia.

Shut the fuck up.

"Okay fine." I picked my phone and order a much of tacos. I would order other types of food but that would require getting out of the penthouse and were not doing that.

"Aight let's play a game."

"What are you tryin play?" I asked Kol who said we should play.

"Truth or dare!"

"Yes we're playing you're not allowed to say no." Before either me or Anastasia could say anything Claudia asked.

"Truth or Dare birthday boy."

"Truth."

"Okay, do you like Anastasia?" Of course that's what she's gonna ask.

"Yeah."

"No I'm talking like do you want her to be your girlfriend type of like." This sounds like shit fourth graders would do.

"Sure." I mean I wouldn't mind having what Kol and Claudia, just with me and Anastasia again.

"My turn, Kol truth or dare?"

"Truth bro."

"Have you fucked Claudia yet." Without hesitation he answer.

"No." That hella surprising.

"Anastasia, truth or dare.

"You guys are pussies. Dare." The mischievous grin on his face said it all.

"I dare you to give Bruce a hickey!" That made me excited. But then I remembered her saying she was gonna regret kissing me.

I tilted my head letting her come to my neck.

She slowly came over and placed her lips on my neck.

"Will you two look away." They quickly looked away and she started sucking my the skin on my neck.

That shit felt amazing. Fuck I tried not letting a moan or groan come out of my mouth. I felt my breathing become uneven but I tried not letting them hear that.

She kept sucking for awhile. I thanked God for making those seconds last so long. Right before she pulled away she bite into my neck making me lightly flinch.

She let her tongue run over the bite soothing the pain that came from her actions.

She finally pulled away looking flustered. She had a smile and she tranced the hickey she made on my neck.

I have yet to see that shit.

"Okay done."

They both turned and widened their eyes.

"She bite you too. Damn Ana." Since when are they on nicknames. I still call her Anastasia.

~•~•~

We cake the cake Kol and Claudia brought. No one wanted to eat it since we didn't eat dinner yet. So I just packed it and put it in the fridge.

Elijah was finally awake and he was eating a taco that was in Anastasia hand. She had her hand under the taco being careful about the mess.

She didn't eat yet, since she was feeding Elijah.

I wanted her to eat. I knew by the time she finished feeding Elijah we would be done eating ourselves, then she wouldn't eat. And I heard her stomach growl a couple times.

And of course once Elijah was done so we're we. She picked him up along with the wrappers of the food.

She went to the kitchen and put him on the table. She threw the garbage in the bin and got a glass of water.

She held the cup while making him drink the water then cleaned his face.

She came back and took a seat with him on her lap.

She didn't reach for the food making me pissed. Why? I don't know why.

He leaned his head against her chest and running her hand through his hair.

There was only one taco left on the table since she fed Elijah an extra one.

Elijah started talking to her making her smile and nod.

"Let's watch something." Anastasia asked.

"Bet, what are you tryin watch." Kol hoped over the sofa and took a seat by the edge.

"It has to be something appropriate, Elijah's here."

"The fuck do you want us to watch. Dora."

"First of all, don't swear in front of my son. And secondly there are lots of different shows and movies children can watch."

"No, you guys need to leave. I have things to do."

"Damn he's really kicking us out." Claudia said laughing not taking it personally.

"Bet, let's go babe." He grabbed her hand and walked towards the elevator and kissed her head.

"Happy birthday, motherfu-" He quickly shut up once Anastasia gave him the look.

"Happy birthday bro." I thanked him and they both left.

Anastasia got up to leave but I quickly grabbed her arm sitting her down.

"Eat." I said in a stern tone.

"I'm gonna go home, and I already ate."

"No you're not. We all ate while you were feeding Elijah. So you didn't have time to eat."

"I'll eat once I get home, you have things to do." She got up again but I brought her down again.

"Eat, I only told them that, so they could leave." I walked away and Elijah got out of Anastasia's hold running up to me.

"That's not enough food for mama. Do you have anything else?" Elijah asked me. I tried to fight back a smile.

"I'm gonna make her some food, go watch something." He smiled and ran back to Anastasia who still didn't pick up her food.

"Anastasia, if I'm there and the food isn't at least half way done. I will shove it down your throat." Along with something else.

Fuck I'm horny.

I got a pan out from one of the cabinets and put water to boil. I took some pasta out, along with cheese and sauce. And of course the seasoning.

Once the water started boiling I put the pasta in the pot letting it cook.

I let it cook and strained the water. Then added the seasoning to the sauce mixing it together. I poured it over top of the cooked pasta and mixed in some cheese while it was still steaming.

Once I was done I put a lot in a plate with a fork and brought it to the living room.

"You didn't have to, I'm full" She said looking at me. And of course her stomach starts growling.

"Eat it." I took the wrapper of the previous taco and went to throw it out.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked from the kitchen.

"Nothing."

"Kombucha? Okay." I saw her drinking it at work a couple times and my obsessed ass got a case from the store the next time I went grocery shopping.

I heard her mummer something but I couldn't hear it properly.

I grabbed a bottle and gave it to her.

"How'd you know?"

"Saw you drink it a couple times." Great Bruce now you sound creepy.

She smiled and put the bottle to her lips.

"Mama, when we got home. Can we get ice cream." I needed to get him away for a second to ask Anastasia something.

"Sure!" She smiled putting a bite in her mouth.

"There's some in the freezer, go check." He got up and went to the kitchen.

"Would you really have regretted kissing me after Kol and Claudia walked in?" She looked at me confused then gulped her pasta.

"If I didn't want to kiss you, I wouldn't have done my dare." She wiped her mouth with a tissue and kissed me on the cheek.

Fuck those were the words I needed to hear.

"So why'd you say it?" I just need to know.

"To get them off our backs." I nodded and my insides all screamed with joy.

Elijah came back holding the ice cream container I also bought since I saw they had it at their house.

He sat between me and Anastasia watching the screen. Of course he was watching Cinderella.

~•~•~

Fuck that was a long changer but you hoes deserve it.

So Bruce would mind being Anastasia girlfriend. And they was about to kiss

But he's never had one so will he know how to treat her well, or will he just treat her like he does every other woman.

STAY SEXY YOU SLUTS

Sincerely, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 125 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
314K 9.5K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
3.1K 61 32
There's a bed in the middle of the library with a huge window, you can see the ocean. Standing in front of the king-sized bed, he throws me. He begin...