No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
Roll some more
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

Broken Rules Pt2

918 56 33
By MrsDiorr

"How You Wake Up In The Mornin Feelin Evil? Uhh, Trauma"

-Meek Mill
Trauma

"I saw what you did back there" Isaiah spoke in a shakey voice. Initially she wasn't going to say anything about the horror she just witnessed. She planned on having him take her back home and she'd never talk to him again but when he got in the car something changed.

She wanted to to know why he did it. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that she'd ever consider hearing out a murderer and potentially letting go of his act but something about Dior made her want to hear him out. She wanted his actions to be justified.

The lights pur of the engine could be heard as Dior started the car up. He kept his eyes forward as he cursed himself in his head for actually thinking that Isaiah as hard headed as she is would actually stay in the car. Even though it wasn't his intention to kill anyone that night.

Dior's anger from the shitty day he had and the man's words that managed to settle right under his skin caused him to make the move that he did.

Killing the man didn't conjour up any type of feeling from him not even the satisfaction of knowing that there's one less person like him in the world.

The sound of the gun shots did make him cringe and caused his stomach to churn a little as the memories of the first time he heard gunshots flowed through him in a second. A feeling that he didn't enjoy. Even though the gun was silenced the shots still rang loudly in his ears.

"Put yo seatbelt on" he said as he pulled out of the parking lot. He hoped that maybe if he didn't respond to her then she would just drop it.

Isaiah sat there in silence. She was shocked as to how someone can kill another person then act to unbothered about it not even ten minutes later. Her heartbeat started picking up as she watched him drive in the direction of his home.

"Take me home please" she spoke softly. She could see his jaws clench so hard that it seemed he would break it. At the same time his grip on the steering wheel got tighter. He took a glance at her with his dark brown eyes that now turned a shade of black with his pupils dilated. With a slight shake of the head he spoke.

"No"

She let out a heavy breathe. She didn't want to stay in the car with him but she also didn't want to argue because she had no clue as to what he was capable of.

"Just take me home and I won't tell anybody" she felt tears start to well up in her eyes.

"Don't start that crying shit" Dior spoke sternly. He hated hearing people cry especially over basic shit and to him this should be the least of her issues dealing with him.

"I just watched you take a person's life. How am I supposed to know you won't kill me too" she raised her voice. Seeing his calm demeanour in such a serious situation and her confused.

"That nigga ain't shit. He's not gon be missed and if I wanted to kill you I woulda did it already so calm down and don't ever raise your voice at me" he said calmly.

One person already had him acting out of character today and he didn't want to go back to that.

Isaiah sat silenced for a few seconds as she tried to gather her thoughts.

"Why won't you let me go home?" She croaked out. She was done fighting him because it was evident that she was losing.

The car stopped infront of Dior's apartment building. This time Isaiah didn't spend any time gawking at the beautiful architecture she wanted answers.

"Because you ain't getting rid of me that quickly" Dior answered lowly. It killed him to say that but he felt like he needed to.

"All this time we spent together may not seem like a lot to you but it is to me. Ion never let people into my life and I did that with you for reasons I don't even understand. You deadass the first friend I made in over seven years and this not how I want it to end" he shrugged as if he hadn't just poured his heart to her.

As much as she wanted to press him more she left it there. She knew it took him a lot to say all that he did and she didn't want to regret it.

Hearing that he didn't want to let her go even if it's just as friends made her feel special. She looked down to hide the wide smile on her face.

"I know I shoulda never did that shut with you close by but I let my anger get the best of me. And don't worry but that I have it under control"

"I'm still a little shook but I'll give you a chance since you clearly need me in your life" she joked causing Dior to let out a laugh.

"Crazy how you was about to cry just a few minutes ago now you laughing like ain't shit happened" Dior noted that that's something they have on common except Dior only goes from angry to furious within a matter of seconds.

"I guess I'm cool now cause I'm a ride or die and I can't just drop you cause I'm the air you breathe that would be wrong" she said as they walked out the building parking lot towards the elevator even though Dior preferred the stairs Isaiah made it very clear that she wouldn't make it to the second floor without passing out.

"Only shit you be riding is my damn car like you ain't got your own" he playfully shot back.

"Imma tell you like I tell my 58 other niggas: It is a privilege for them to have my fine ass any where close to them so treat it as such" she held her head up.

"Tell em I got 58 bullets too" he said while he pushed the button to his floor.

"He wants me to himself" she fake pouted. "But I think we've had enough murders to last us a lifetime" she spoke seriously.

Dior just nodded his head. He wouldn't dare tell her about all the lives that were lost at his hands. What she doesn't know won't kill her.

****

After the got settled they ate and had conversations about anything under the sun. As usual Dior took a few small bites of his food mostly drinking water. Isaiah noticed but he did seem a little tired so she assumed that may be the the reason why.

Dior looked at the clocked that was mounted in his wall. It read 23:17.
Isaiah never stayed past midnight.

"You wanna go now?" Dior asked as he got up off the floor since that's where Isaiah insisted they sit, on his plush black carpet which was dark like all his other furniture.

"You kicking me out" Isaiah faked surprise.

"Its late I just thought you might wanna go home"

"I dont feel like going home for real" Isaiah shrugged. "Can I use your shower?"

"Yeah. There's stuff you can use in the closet in the hallway" he directed her. He only had extra towels and toothbrushes only because of the impromptu overnight stays Sekani used to do especially after an argument with his grandmother.

Dior had took a shower shortly after they arrived so he didn't need one now.

He sat on his living room couch and watched the blank tv screen. He thought about how careless he was today. Nothing like this has ever happened but he was glad that Isaiah decided to stay despite that.

His mind starter to drift off to his father. Just the thought of him caused his jaws to clench. He didn't understand how it's possible for him to love his father and also be so angry at him at the same time.

He brushed off those thoughts and decided to lay out something for Isaiah to wear.

He took out a long sleeve shirt since his temperature stayed low and a pair of basketball shorts. He could hear the shower running indicating that she used the bathroom that connected to his room.

After a while of sitting in silence and letting his thoughts take over he saw Isaiah appear from the hallway into the living room.

"That's not what I took out for you" he shook his head but couldn't help the smile that formed at the view infront of him. She stood in some cotton shorts and a graphic hoodie. Her once straightened weave was now curly due to the humidity from the shower. She tied it up in a loose bun in the middle of her head. She looked so pretty to him.

"I know" she shrugged her shoulders and plopped down right next to him on the couch. At first her being so close to him made him feel a little weird but after realizing that she wont stop he learned to be comfortable with it and honestly it felt nice.

"Lets watch a movie" Isaiah said after a long yawn.

"You sound sleepy we can do that tomorrow" Dior suggested.

Isaiah stood up slugishly and stopped to look at Dior.

"You not coming?" She asked.

"I'll take the couch"

"You can't sleep on the couch this is your place" Isaiah was aware of the fact that one if the guestrooms was designated for Aria and the other one was empty. Nothing but thick dark curtains.

"I'll be okay here" he shrugged. The couch was pretty comfortable so he didn't mind at all.

"At least sleep on the one in your room then" Isaiah suggested.

Dior said noting as he stood up. They both made their way yo his room where Isaiah immediately got in under the covers. Dior made sure to add another blanket for her since she constantly complained about being cold.

He lay his body on the two seater couch and pulled his hood over his head till it partially covered his eyes.

For a few minutes the room was silent. He knew that meant Isaiah was already asleep so he got up and went back to the living room where he lay down on the couch. He knew it would be hours till he caught some sleep but what he really was avoiding was on the off chance that he falls asleep he didn't want to wake up from a nightmare with Isaiah there to witness it.

○●○●

Hey friends and ghost friends👋👀

This chapter is short as hell😅...i had a plan for how I wanted it to go initially buy that one wasn't giving what I thought it was supposed to gave and it would have slowed things more than they already are so I scrapped it and did this very poorly planned chapter but its been a long time so I thought why not give y'all something.

I didn't proof read this so please let's all act blind when we see a mistake☺

I just wanted it get over this stage and maybe we can have some REAL JUICY DRAMA now.

Please Vote And Comment. But I Like Comments More😁

Fun fact about me: I hate exchanging greetings😂 I don't know why but it's so cringe...whats something weird or funny about you guys?

It be like this for real😂😂

Isaiah is soo pretty

...UNTIL NEXT TIME...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 125 14
- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ.. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ...
168K 6.7K 50
Dior Johnson.....A lot of words to describe this individual. Mr. He's for everybody has girls coming his way left and right. Until he comes across t...
9.6K 1.5K 53
#09 in tornado 24/08/2020 #15 in tornado 08/05/2020 #57 in feud 08/05/2020 #35 in loveromance 08/05/2020 #50 contract marriage 02/06/2020 Dior, a res...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...