Savage Heart

By Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Twenty five

2.8K 164 22
By Vlovers19

When Jimin returned to the mansion that night with tears in his eyes, Nanny Ji hye knew something had gone terribly wrong. But she let him be. She didn't bother to ask him any questions until the next morning when she discovered Jimin wasn't ready for work. She knocked on his door several times till he finally opened it.

"Jimin, what happened to you? Why aren't you ready for work?" She asked with eyes wide open.

Jimin shrugged. "I don't think I can go to work Nanny. I feel so bad and I don't want the others to notice my mood"

He sat on his bed, his eyes red as he looked up at the cieling in a melancholic manner. Nanny Ji hye watched him carefully. She felt her heart ache just seeing him in this state. She had loved to see him full of life and energy in recent days but it seemed like he had returned to his former self. She could only think of one reason.

"Did Taehyung hurt you?"

Jimin didn't answer. Nanny Ji hye could sense she was right. "What did he do that made you this sad"

Jimin heaved heavily shaking his head. "I blame myself for being too careless. I was blinded by his kindness and I made myself believe he was sincere about me. I hated that I couldn't reciprocate his feelings so I dived right in and put my heart on the line. I didn't know but i allowed myself...."

He gulped. He found it hard to speak and Nanny Ji hye squeezed his shoulder gently to aid him. He finally took a deep breath and continued.

"I allowed myself to fall in love with him"

Nanny Ji hye smiled bitterly.

"I only found out yesterday when I caught Taehyung and Jungkook kissing!"

Nanny Ji hye gasped. "They were what? He has no respect. He's dating you yet he kisses your brother? Where they having an affair?"

She was breathing hard and her face was flushed. Jimin didn't want to fuel her anger more so he kept Jungkook and Taehyung's affair to himself.

"They used to have a thing. They were lovers before Jungkook married and I was aware of it"

Nanny Jihye felt terrible. "Oh Jimin... that's horrible. How could they?"

" It's my fault. In the past, I wouldn't have cared that much seeing them kiss but yesterday, when I saw them, I just couldn't handle it. It felt like I couldn't breathe. My heart was breaking into several pieces. It was then that I realised how I truly felt and I hate it...because I let myself love him"

He scoffed and mimicked "We are two lonely souls whose hearts were broken by people we loved the most. We should try to seek comfort in each other"

He spat. "what a load of nonsense. I should have known. I just let that man play me"

He took a deep breath. "He and Jungkook deserve each other. I don't want to be the one trapped in between them so I'm going to cut all ties with Taehyung"

"What about your father?"

"I don't care! My feelings matter more. Even if he threatens to disown me, i wouldn't budge. There's no way I'm going back to Taehyung. I deserve so much better than a sly cunning two faced man who's ready to hurt others just for his own self interest"

Jimin's eyes sparked with anger and decisiveness. "I'm going to get rid of these stupid feelings I have for him. I'll make sure I do"

Nanny Ji hye knew that Jimin was speaking out of a place of hurt. There's nothing she could do to help him. She knew that Jimin was serious about cutting ties with Taehyung because he was extremely stubborn and always carried out what he set out to do.

Jimin didn't go to work that day but the next morning, he had freshened up and was set to head to the medical center. He suddenly received a call from Taehyung but he didn't look twice at his phone and cut the line. Nanny Ji hye saw him that morning. He looked very handsome. He even smiled at her to greet her as usual but the smile didn't reach his eyes. There was no light in those eyes and Nanny Ji hye knew Jimin was only making an effort to cope with his heart break. She hoped it would work. Everything was a mess. Taehyung and Jungkook were having an affair, Jimin was hurting because of that. Mr Park had travelled for a business trip and his wife Jeong Hana seemed to have vanished out of the mansion since his departure. She could just feel disaster looming in the air and prayed Jimin would not be affected by it.

Before Jimin had reached the medical center, he received five more calls from Taehyung which he of course ignored but he couldn't take the disturbance anymore and the sixth time, he finally picked up.

"What is it?" He yelled into the phone.

"Jiminah...please, I need to speak with you. You're misunderstanding the whole thing"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "More excuses. Mr Kim Taehyung. I'm not interested in whatever you want to say. I no longer want to have anything to do with you. You can stop forcing your self now"

"What do you mean?"

Jimin sighed. "You know what I mean. You don't have to pretend to be good to me. I have let go. You can be with Jungkook now"

Jimin could hear Taehyung groan with dissatisfaction on the other line. "What are you saying? Jungkook is married!"

"You didn't seem to remember that when you both were locking lips"

Taehyung took a deep breath. "He forced himself onto me. How many times am I going to tell you that. I don't feel anything for him anymore"

Jimin scoffed. "Well I don't believe you. You were crazy about each other before. How come it ended so quickly"

There was no reply from Taehyung's end. Jimin smiled bitterly. "There you have it. You can't even explain yourself..."

Taehyung's voice was shrill. "You don't understand..."

"Mr Kim, leave me alone. If you want to be with Jungkook then you can do so. Nowadays, Marriage isn't a guarantee that two people will be together forever. If it were, then couples wouldn't be divorcing all the time"

Taehyung sighed. "Please Jimin just understand me..."

"I don't want to understand you. I'm running late for work. Goodbye"

He hung up and his heart clenched. Tears were struggling to spill out but he held them back. When he got to the hospital, he had a feeling Taehyung might stop by so he ordered all the nurses to prevent Taehyung from seeing him.

He was right. In the evening, Taehyung came by and asked to see Jimin but the nurses stopped him.

"I'm sorry but the doctor requested that we shouldn't let you in"

Taehyung was down casted. He sent a message to Jimin but there was no reply. He was so frustrated. He began to question himself. What did he do that was so wrong? He didn't willingly kiss Jungkook. Why can't Jimin just hear him out. Since Jungkook decieved him, he had never seeked him out. He had been determined to rid him out of his life. It was Jungkook that had been coming on to him all these while. He had never really cheated on Jimin. Why was he so stubborn. Plus his jealousy was as consuming as fire. It was truly scorching. He desperately had to find a way to talk face to face with Jimin but the latter didn't give him any chances. Over the next few days, he avoided him like a plague. He didn't pick his calls, he didn't reply his texts but Taehyung wasn't the type to give up. Never.

That particular afternoon, he sat inside his car just staring blankly at the building. He couldn't believe the stupid thing he was about to do but Jimin left him no other choice. He wore a black hoodie over his face and came out of the car. He climbed over the low wall that led to the garden at the back silently thanking his stars that there were no security measures in the hospital but at the same time, he was determined to get one for Jimin in case someone else other than him tries to trespass.

Taehyung knew that at this time, Jimin would be at the garden watering his plants but when he got there, there was no one so he waited. He felt so stupid but at this time, he couldn't afford to keep his pride. Exactly ten minutes later,  Jimin sauntered in carrying a bucket of water. Taehyung took his time to stare at him and found his heart was beating fast. Butterflies were floating in his stomach. He felt light headed as he fixated his eyes on Jimin's face, the face he realized he had missed so much. How could he have not realized all along how he truly felt.

"Jiminah..." He whispered.

Jimin shrieked, the bucket of water slipping from his hand and falling straight to the ground, it's content spilling all over the floor. Because Jimin couldn't see his face at first, he was extremely scared

"Who are you?" He yelled.

Taehyung took off the hoodie revealing himself and Jimin was surprised seeing him.

"You? What are you doing here? How did you enter?"

Taehyung suddenly came closer. The urge to wrap the other man in his arms was particularly strong.

"I sneaked in" Taehyung whispered. His face turned red from embarrassment.

Jimin clenched his fist tightly. "That's breaking and entering..."

"I didn't steal anything"

"You shouldn't be here. Please leave"

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief. "Really? Can't you see my heart? I actually climbed over a wall to come here and here I am, looking like a thief"

"You're good at letting people get the wrong impression" Jimin replied stone faced. He wasn't going to let himself be decieved again.

Taehyung shook his head in frustration, rubbing his hair. "God... you're the most stubborn person I've ever met in my life"

Jimin rolled his eyes. He picked up his bucket. "If you're done, you can leave"

"I'm not leaving. I have to take you somewhere. There's something I have to tell you"

Jimin looked at him like he had lost his mind. "I'm not going anywhere with you"

"Then you'll just have to endure my presence here. I'm not going to bother you again after today just please come with me"

Jimin thought about it. What could Taehyung desperately want to tell him that he had to climb over a wall. It seemed quite serious. After a while, he decided to give in.

"Okay fine but promise you'll leave me alone after this"

"I promise" Taehyung answered beaming. He looked so happy. Jimin didn't have any other patients to attend to so he and Taehyung left the hospital together. When the nurses saw them, they were astonished. Most were more surprised to find Taehyung in the hospital. No one recalled seeing him walk through the front door. They shook their heads. Those two were so complicated.

The drive was quiet. Jimin had no idea where they were going but he didn't want to ask Taehyung because he didn't want to talk to him. Even though he was giddy inside at being next to the other, he instantly repressed his feelings. He didn't want to get hurt again. However when they passed the Parks mansion and stopped at the corner of the street, Jimin began to get really anxious.

They got down and Jimin looked into the small narrow path beside this car. He knew this place. This was the other entrance to his special place. Jimin looked at Taehyung who was standing beside him.

"What are we doing here?"

Without warning, Taehyung grabbed his hand. "You'll see. Let's go"

Calmly, he dragged him and Jimin followed as they entered inside. The path was covered by bushes and overgrown plants so no one would notice there was actually a paradise hidden inside. Jimin suddenly recalled that he first met Taehyung here. Back then, he simply thought Taehyung had merely stumbled upon the place but now, it seemed there was more to it.

They held hands as they kept walking down the path beholding the beautiful scenery. Birds whistled. The flowers were bright and beautiful. Everything seemed serene. The trees tall with healthy leaves.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung. "Seems this is not the first time, you've come here"

Taehyung shook his head and smiled. "True... actually I came here as a boy many years ago and I frequented this place regularly"

Jimin was confused. Taehyung came here as a boy? How? When? They were the same age so they might have met before. Taehyung saw the confusion in his face and smiled. They continued to walk slowly. Taehyung was leading him somewhere.

"I'm going to tell you a story"

Jimin listened attentively.

"A long time ago, when I was twelve. I lost my parents. They were killed by a greedy wealthy man who wanted to possess my parents land after discovering a huge amount of gold was hidden beneath the land. Fortunately, I escaped death but was lost, devastated, starving. I had no one to help so I laid in the middle of the road dying"

They had reached the stream and Jimin stopped walking. Why did this story feel so familiar?.

"I passed out but the last thing I saw was the face of a boy my age. When I woke up, I found myself here"

He gestured around and Jimin gasped. He knew this story. He knew it all too well. He started staring deeply at Taehyung.

"I met a boy my age. He was the one who brought me here. He took care of me and for the first time, I forgot all my worries. His smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. He was so angelic and I fell for him Immediately"

Tears was forming in Jimin's eyes as Taehyung went on. He was slowly understanding what Taehyung was trying to tell him

"But unfortunately, we weren't destined to be friends for long. He was leaving abroad for his studies but we left each other with two tokens and a kiss"

Jimin was shocked. Taehyung smiled at him. "I'm sure you know who that boy was"

Jimin looked at him with wet eyes. "That boy was me" he whispered.

"Yes it was. I didn't realize it at first because Jungkook took your identity"

Taehyung brought out the necklace from his pocket. "I saw this on him one night and assumed he was you"

Jimin nodded his head. "Yes...I remember the night he took this necklace from me" Jimin took the necklace slowly stroking the outline of the pendant.

He was still in a state of shock. He looked at Taehyung with big round eyes. He would never have thought Taehyung was the boy from twelve years ago, the one who gave him his first kiss "You are that boy. I can't believe this. I thought of you sometimes. I wondered how you would have turned out. Seems you turned out quite well. You grew up! You were with me all along"

Tears were spilling down his eyes. "I can't believe this"

He covered his face and started to cry. Taehyung slowly uncovered his face. He held his hand and pulled him closer so that their chests were pressed together. He stared gently into the other's wet eyes as he slowly brushed away the tears with his finger tips.

"I brought you here not just to remenisce but to tell you how I truly feel"

He showed him his own necklace tucked underneath his tee shirt. "I've kept it with me eversince" he whispered.

Jimin swallowed hard. It was like his heart would burst from too much happiness. His feelings were all jumbled up but looking at Taehyung made him a bit calmer. The latter touched his face and smiled.

"Jimin I love you"

Jimin was silent. He couldn't bring himself to look at Taehyung. His feelings was overwhelmed.

"I really do. When I saw you with this necklace and I realized the truth, I sat down to think about us and I discovered that I was attracted to you from the first moment I laid my eyes on you. It's not difficult to love a soul like you Jimin. You are wonderful, beautiful, loyal. And I'm sorry for being such a dick to you in the past"

"Do you mean that?"

"I mean it. There is no Jungkook in my life anymore. I don't even think about him because all that occupies my head and heart now are thoughts of you. I want you to believe me"

He bit his lips. "Do you feel the same?"

Jimin nodded his head shyly. "Yes. I used to find you really annoying and irritating at first but when I focused on the good instead of the bad, I started to fall for you. I grew to love you wholeheartedly and now, I can't think of anyone else. Not even Yoongi. My feelings for him were gradually buried in the past and I didn't even know when I started to forget about him"

Taehyung laughed. "I'm glad to hear that. I want you to know that for you, I'm willing to give up on everything including my revenge against your family. I don't want it to be a detriment to our relationship. I just want to live happily with you"

He grinned. " which brings me to this"

He shifted back a little causing Jimin to wonder what was happening. Taehyung reached into his pocket and brought out a black box. He opened it and a golden expensive looking ring was resting inside. Jimin couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Taehyung..."

"Jimin, I want to marry you as soon as possible. I don't think I can wait much longer. Please say yes!"

Jimin was astounded. "Is this for real?"

Taehyung nodded his head. "Definitely! You wanted something official. There's nothing more official than a marriage proposal"

Jimin was crying again. The emotions was too much for him to handle.

"Jimin, I love you. You are my one and only true love since I was twelve years old. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, building a family as we watch our hairs turn grey"

Jimin couldn't speak because the tears were choking him.

"Jimin please marry me"

Taehyung was about to get down on his knees but Jimin pulled him up and wrapped his arms around him, crying into his neck

"I love you Taehyung. I love you very much"

Taehyung pecked the sides of his face. He didn't need to say anything. The happiness on his face was enough answer. They separated and Taehyung slipped the ring into his finger. They looked at each other for a minute with smiles on their faces then they slowly kissed letting the other be aware of their deep feelings.

Now, this was for real. There was no games. No jokes. They had laid their hearts bare and rediscovered their true feelings for each other after twelve years and a lot of teasing. Jimin was content now. Taehyung was his now. They were truly engaged to each other and were very much in love.

Thanks for reading. Love is in the air. Hope it was fun reading. Till next chapter. Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...
52.7K 3.2K 52
Kim Taehyung, prince of Kingdom Noreos Sheykholdoms and great protector of the Shikon Jewel; and Jeon Jeongguk, King of Kingdom Juvinous Embrea and r...
74.1K 6.6K 43
"He was brought here about a week ago." She said. "Did he really kill his twin brother?" He enquired. "That's what they said." She replied..... Be...
1.6K 33 22
"Who are you and Why do you wanna know my name?" "Just Wanna know who I am looking at." Park jimin is a normal boy who lives happily with his friends...