Male characters x Seme male r...

De champp491

Oneshots of your favourite characters. Requests: Closed Mai multe

Request Page [CLOSED]
Bakugō Katsuki [Smut]
Nara Shikamaru [Smut]
Midoryia Izuku [Smut]
Sawamura Daichi [Smut]
Uchiha Sasuke [Angst and fluff]
Murasakibara Atsushi [Smut]
Oikawa Tooru [Angst]
Sukehiro Yami [Smut]
Uchiha Sasuke [Smut]
Hisoka [Smut]

Azumane Asahi [Angst and Fluff]

17.7K 220 80
De champp491

Anime-Haikyuu
Fluff and Angst
Warning: panic attack, mature language
———————————————————————————

Asahi's POV
'T-they k-keep l-looking a-at m-me.. I-I d-don't w-want y-your a-attention.' I internally say as I can hear all the whispers, the whispers that make my head go down and the confidence I have drop down a hole.

"I hear that he's a delinquent who's failed every year."

"Fag."

"Did you know that he beat up an entire class before?!"

"What does L/n even see in him?"

'N-no...'
'T-those are all lies...'
'I-I he l-loves me..."

Then I see M/n, my boyfriend of 3 years. Someone who would always calm me down when I'm in my thoughts like this.

I was about to open my mouth to speak when I hear a female voice call out to him first.

"M/n!"
"Yes?"
"I heard that Asahi is cheating on you!"

'W-wha-...'
'N-no...'
'I love him.'
'W-why isn't he saying anything?'
'H-he believes her....'

I start running from the scene, I kept running and running until I end up on the roof of the school. A special place for M/n and I, the place where we would always go when we need some time with each other.

My tears start to form and I just let them roll down my cheeks. I crumple into the wall and fall down it, just thinking of all the times M/n and I would talk, cuddle, love each other. Now its all over.

My tears were so loud to my ears that I didn't notice the roof door opening and a worried M/n popping his head out.

Third Person POV
As Asahi was already panicking, even more thoughts rambled into his head. 'What if he's mad at me... What if he doesn't love me anymore..?' His breaths get harder and harder, struggling to breath under tears.

Two arms embrace Asahi and he thrashes in the arms, but then the person spoke, "Asahi, love... I need you to breath." Asahi recognizes it was M/n so he stopped thrashing.

"Love, please just breath... I'm right here." M/n comforts and tightens the arms around Asahi. "Listen to my heart beat, Asahi." Asahi is pressed up against M/n's chest and can hear the steady beats of M/n's heart. It slowly calms him down and now just the horrid thoughts run through his mind.

When M/n knows his lover has calmed down he asks, "What's wrong Asahi? Did something happen?" Asahi doesn't answer as he is still crying his tears, he hiccups and tries rubbing them away but they don't stop.

M/n takes Asahi's hands from rubbing his eyes, than forces Asahi to look at him. M/n looks at his puffy eyed, red cheeked, crying boyfriend and softly lifts Asahi onto his lap.

"Shh, it's okay love.. I'm right here." M/n comforts as Asahi cries into M/n's shirt, getting it all wet but neither care.

They sit there as Asahi cries and M/n speaks comforting words, "P-please d-don't l-leave m-me." Asahi says stuttering and barely above a whisper, M/n looks at him in shock and concern.

"Asahi... I would never. I love you too much." M/n says in his gentle yet slightly worried tone, Asahi doesn't say anything as he shoves his head back into M/n's shirt.

"W-why a-aren't y-you m-mad a-at m-me? W-why didn't you say anything when she confronted you about me cheating?" Asahi asks confused and almost scared for the answer he was going to be given.

M/n's eyebrow raises at his question and surprised that Asahi was there to hear the conversation.

"I didn't say anything because I don't want to waste my breath on something that is a lie. I know you won't cheat on me."

Asahi cries for a few more moment until his tears stop flowing and his breath becomes less ragged.

"I-I'm f-flawed."
"I-I do-don't d-deserve a-a sh-shred of-of w-worth."
"I d-don't deserve yo-your l-love."
"I cause t-too ma-many pr-problems."
"S-so w-why m-me M-m/n?"

Astonished, is how M/n feels. He knew that his boyfriend was struggling with the people talking and creating rumours about him, and of course M/n would deal with them. But the words just spoken by Asahi mean that he believes them, everything coming out of those stupid peoples mouths.

A few months back Asahi had informed him of a certain group that was bullying Asahi, not physically but mentally. Calling him names, making rumours, tearing down his self confidence.

M/n had stomped up to them in the cafeteria, where the other students in the school were also eating their lunches.

"Do have something you want to say to me?" He asked in a deadly tone as he marched up to the table that was laughing and yelling, but now it was silent.

Actually the entire cafeteria was silent, M/n's deadly aura caused everyone to stop talking and watch M/n stomp up to the group of bullies.

"I said does anybody have something to say to me?!" His calm but deadly stage had vanished, now his anger had consumed him and he was yelling at the group who jumped and shook.

Nobody said anything, probably to scared to even talk. They were all shivering, even the bystanders.

"Okay... since no one is talking I'll just say what I know." His glare or tone did not falter a second, every word screamed disgust and anger.

"Someone told me you were bullying my precious lover." Many people gasped at that, M/n was quite the handsome fellow but he was feared more because of his bad boy like status, even though he's not. Knowing he had a lover was ground breaking news to the crowed, and the group in front of him.

Then one of the members of the group had shaken off the fear and decided to talk, "Oh so your a fag too?!" More gasps.

"I'm not a fag, and I'm not gay."

"I'm Asahi-sexual."

Silence.

Even a pin drop could be heard with the silence in the room, so M/n continued. "The next time you hurt my boyfriend... You're dead." Then angrily walked out the cafeteria and into his lovers arms.

The amount of hurt in M/n's eyes made Asahi want to take back his words but it was already said, now the tears had come back and increasing the wet spot on M/n's shirt.

M/n slowly lifts up Asahi's head with his hand, and places their foreheads together. "You are never flawed, the most perfect angel sent from heaven." M/n whispers as he kisses Asahi's forehead.

"You deserve everything because you give me everything." And kisses Asahi's right cheek.

"It's more like I don't deserve your love Asahi, you are the most caring, beautiful, being I have ever known. I don't deserve you." He continues as he kisses Asahi's left cheek.

"It doesn't matter if you cause problems because I will always be there. No matter how many problems you cause I will be there to help you. Plus every relationship has their difficulties but we persevere through ours." M/n confesses as he kisses his lover's nose.

"I would have walked through hell to be with you Asahi." He states as pulls Asahi into a loving kiss right on his lips, they soon release and stare into each other's eyes.

Sharp e/c eyes colliding with dark brown eyes.

"I love you Asahi."
"I love you too M/n"

All Asahi's problems seemed to wash away in that moment, the only thing that he could think of was how much he loved the man that was wrapping his arms tighter around him.

The problems will soon come back because this is not going to solve everything, but one step at a time, M/n and Asahi will work things out together.

Because it's his M/n, his love, his forever.

And it's the exact same for M/n.

Asahi is his, his love, his forever.

———————————————————————————
1399 words

Just some comfort.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 34.5K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
7.9K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
707K 16.6K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
61.8K 1.1K 16
༺.。.:*✧𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙞 𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙬𝙤? ●𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶!!𝘹𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 & 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴! ●𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦...