Thaddeus

By thatlittlebrunette

H e w a s r u t h l e s s S h e w a s s a s s y H e w a s c r u e l S h e w a s s w e e t H e w a... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilouge
SEQUEL!

Chapter 6

331K 11.9K 3.6K
By thatlittlebrunette

Chapter 6

I stomped upstairs and grabbed a small bag of mine, stuffing Thaddeus' wallet in it that was on the dresser and my sketchpad and charcoal and ran to the garage. There was a key hanger with various keys and really high end super cool cars.

This is one of the perks of being the Alpha's mate, I get to steal his fucking cars.

Besides the fact that he's a complete French shower (douche). If you think about it, he's given me so much shit, I deserve it. 

I grabbed a random set of keys and pressed the unlock button as a car beeped in response. It was a sleek white car that had the doors that went up vertically. I slipped in, opened the garage and drove out. 

Now the first thing in my mind was to drive home, but I knew if I did, Thaddeus would easily go on a rampage and hurt basically everyone I love. 

Cool mate I got, right?

So, I drove to a different place, a place where girls go to get their anger and sadness out. The mall. 

I parked in a space and walked to the mall jiggling the keys in my hand.

Ok, since he broke my phone I bet he won't mind buying me a new one....I also need tons of clothing, like I've been wearing his clothes or ones that he gave me.

I first walked into the Apple store and bought myself a new iPhone 5s. Then I went to a bunch of stores. I usually hate shopping, but that felt awesome. 

When I drove back, I saw plenty of cars whiz pass me. Strange. Once I was at a stoplight, I saw Thaddeus in the car opposite me. We made eye contact and I smiled and waved. 

He seemed really pissed.

Then again, so was I.

So, I just drove by him, holding my middle finger out the window.

Once I got back home, I parked the car sideways, cutting the garage off from him. I put the keys in my pocket and quickly ran upstairs. Lugging my shopping bags with me and placed them on the ground. I changed into a new pair of pajamas and lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I knew that Thaddeus would be extremely angry when he got home, so I let sleep overcome me, he'd yell at me for something new tomorrow.

***

I screamed.

He bolted upright, I sighed. "Finally," and attempted to get out of the bed that Thaddeus had seemed to make himself comfortable in.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, "Get your muscular arm off me," I grunted.

"So you think I'm muscular?"

"Yes, but get the fuck off me."

"I can tell your wolf likes it."

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?

"Fuck you," I kneed him in the balls making him grunt and glare at me but he let me go anyway.

"You know, for a mate you're pretty violent."

"You know for someone attractive, you're an asshole," I countered.

"Wait, you think I'm attractive?"

My face went red, being too late to save myself, I went to the bathroom. I paced around the large bathroom that Thaddeus had. I heard his hearty chuckle from the other side of the door. Why did I say that? God, I'm actually stupid. I knew that sooner or later my wolf and I wouldn't be able to resist the pull. But I had hoped that it would have been...

Later. 

NOT sooner. 

Once I heard Thaddeus leave the room, I slipped out of the bathroom and grabbed my new white sweater, and a pair of black leggings. I took a quick shower and slipped on the new clothes. I blow dried my hair and put it into a side braid leading to the back where it was put into a messy bun. I didn't bother with makeup, cause like who cares? 

Once I was done, I decided to go downstairs. Once I got there Thaddeus was cooking breakfast, I know it's wrong but that turned me on... just a little... Okay a lot.

Fucking mate pull.  

Once I walked in, Thaddeus' eyes found mine, then he growled and stalked towards me. Fixing my sweater that had drifted off my shoulder, before seeming content and continuing to cook. I sighed but couldn't help the smile that spread onto my lips, but covered it up.

Have I said how much I hate mate pulls?

I followed him and looked at the meal he was preparing and almost barfed. 

"Um... Thaddeus, That's burned," I spoke motioning to the eggs that were sitting on the stove: they were completely over cooked. Thaddeus took one look at it, took a plate from behind him and smashed it on the counter, making me jump back in surprise as the plate shattered everywhere. 

"Okay, you really need to be checked out," I mumbled and got a chuckled response from him. "Come on clean that up, I'll cook," I said as a small (unwilling) smile played on my lips but Thaddeus didn't move,

"No," he spoke abruptly, "I want to cook for you."

I saw a woman enter with a dustpan; I rolled my eyes knowing that Thaddeus had sent for her.

"Oh, thank you so much," I spoke to the woman while taking the dustpan from her shaking white hands. Her small frame seemed to be frail, and her white hair and pale figure showed that she was most likely an omega.  

"I-I-I'm s-supposed to-"

"Don't worry about it," I silenced her smiling, and then whispered to her, "It's time Thaddeus learns how to clean up after himself."

"Yes. Luna," she spoke, she cracked a small smile, through her pale lips and bowed her head exiting the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Thaddeus asked as I carefully walked around the broken plate. 

"It's not what I'm doing, it's what you're doing," I spoke holding out the dustpan and brush for him. He looked at me as if I was crazy. 

"No," was his simple answer.

"You know, you can't expect people to clean after you your whole life."

"Neither can you."

"Fine then, I'll just walk around and hurt myself on a sharp shard of plate when I make your breakfast," I replied, passive aggressively. Hovering my foot over a piece of broken plate and putting the dustpan on the counter. Thaddeus sighed and pushed me backwards. He picked up the dustpan, reluctantly, and went to his knees and started to sweep. I mentally did a happy dance in my head. He looked at me and held a glare before he finished and placed the remains of the plate in the garbage. I smiled and walked to the stove, getting a new pan and heating it up. 

I felt two arms wrap around my waist, feeling the tingles right away I knew for sure that it was Thaddeus. He placed his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. 

"You're the only person I'd get on my knees for."

I shivered as his warm breath tickled my ear and tried to shake him off, but his grasp just tightened. My wolf inside was on a frenzy, while I tried to calm her down. Thaddeus left and started to set the table.

"Isn't it the other way around?" I mumbled as I finished cooking the eggs and placed them on the counter with Thaddeus trailing behind me. 

I placed both plates on the table opposite of one another.

"Do you have ketchup?" I asked him, trying to be polite, because well...maybe he wasn't that bad.

"Ketchup?"

Scratch that.

"Yes, ketchup," I hissed. He chuckled shaking his head before coming towards me and placing one hand on the table and another on the arm of the chair. 

"I'm not deaf you know," he said looking down at me in an intimidating way that made him seem to be somewhat pissed off.

"Wait what was that? I forgot to turn on my hearing aids," I retorted, not shaken by him, he snorted and left to go get my ketchup. 

"Finally, took you long enough," I said as he returned to the room ketchup in hand. 

"Now is that any way to treat your ketchup bearer?" he asked cockily. "Your, very hot and attractive, ketchup bearer?"

"How is that possible if I'm not the ketchup bearer?"

"You can't say you don't find me attractive," he said as I tried to snatch the ketchup from his grasp, only to find him lift it up in the air so I couldn't reach it. 

Stupid height difference.

"Yes, actually I can," I said and stood up to try and get the ketchup from him. "When I'm starving." A familiar touch went around my waist and brought me towards his rock hard chest, and a finger lifted my chin up.

"Are you sure?" he whispered down at me. 

I looked at him strangely too afraid to speak knowing that whatever would come out of my mouth would make no sense whatsoever. 

"Scarlett?" he whispered again. I felt an urge to kiss him right then and there looking at his pink lips, but I knew I couldn't cave in. 

So, I only had one option

Play the game. 

"Yes, Thaddeus?" I said, as I made sure to roll my tongue extra and run my hand around his neck. He pursed his lips and I looked up at him and bit my lip. Something that I didn't do often but knew that it turned him on. I used my other hand to trace up his chest, outlining his six-pack with my fingers. Then he moaned. 

I smiled in victory and turned around walking towards the living room but was easily stopped with a huge muscular arm that turned me around again. 

"You think you can just tease me and get away with it?" he asked.

"Didn't I just do-" I started but was cut off when his soft lips found mine and this time, I caved in and kissed back. But when he relaxed and let his arms fall to his sides, that's when I snatched the ketchup, and parted from the kiss.

"Thanks," I spoke and sat back down, putting it on my eggs and shoving them in my mouth, as a bewildered Thaddeus stood next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1M 651K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
446K 13.4K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...
7.9K 221 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...
745K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...