Dnf and Karlnap oneshots <3

By Bugwastak3n

Dnf Karlnap smut and more More

Opening + requests!!!
Lost a bet~
Listen to me~
Cuddles~
Challenge
📸Photo booth📸
🔒Lockdown🔒
💌message💌
💵money💵
✈️Here I am✈️
🎲roll the dice🎲
🚗in the backseat🚗
🛼roller rink🛼
⛈stormy nights⛈
🍄Mushroom Land🍄
⭐️Starlight⭐️
🐞Luck🐞
🐼Pandas🐼
🩹Bandage🩹
🕯Candle light🕯
📷Smile📸
🎡Ride🎡
🎰Gambol🎰
🌻Sunflower Field🌻
📸Double shot📸
🍿Movie Screen🍿
🛏Hotel Room🛏
📝Letters📝
🔒love locked🔒
❤️‍🔥Heart of Flames❤️‍🔥
🔇mute🔇
🎀Bowtie🎀
🪞Mirror Mirror🪞
⛽️Gas pump⛽️
🩸Blood Sucker🩸
☔️Under the World☔️
🍿Movie Screen pt2🍿
⚡️Flash⚡️
🎂Happy Birthday🎂
🪡Needle and Thread🧵
🐶Dog Boy🐶
Accidental?
🎂Happy Birthday pt2🎂
🚿Shower Sex🚿
🧍‍♂️Fluffy🧍‍♂️
😩Sex😩
💛ÿėłłõw💛
🥀Dead rose🥀
Problematic (1/3)
Lovey dovey
💙Hold me tight💚
🥵~Fuck me harder~🥵
Sex
No milk???
~Sweet nothings~
Lifetime
Problematic (2/3)
Problematic (3/3)
\\ Drowning Dreams //
Maybe i do...
Yeah-
Locker
〰️laid back〰️
🕺ooga booga🕺
Kisses in june <3 (1/2)
Kissed in june <3 (2/2)
😈quiet😈
!Bad Dream!
📦moving📦
- pretty privilege -
💞Aftercare💞
Motor bike
AN (READ)
Teenagers
Car sex
Kidnapped (pt 1.)
Medicine
Hotel room

🚬Toxic🚬

5.7K 58 44
By Bugwastak3n

Angst

Cursing, name calling, smoking
—————————————————————————

"Hey baby." Karl sighed slouching down next to Sapnap in bed. Sapnap groaned as he rolled his eyes. Karl frowned sitting up cris cross.

"Something wrong?"

"Yes." Sapnap responded in an aggressive tone. Karl scooted back a bit.

"What happened?" Karl spoke in a soft tone trying to calm the other. Sapnap growled as he threw himself up and walked out the room. Karl watched. He soon met Sapnap in the living room. He fiddled with his hands as he slowly creeped up behind the couch.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?"

"I want you to just leave." Sapnap growled back as he grabbed a pack of cigarettes. Karl's breath hitched.

"Like-"

"Just- SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Karl stumbled back. Tears formed in his eyes. Anger rose. He stomped to the side of the couch crossing his arms at the heated man. He watched as the man lit a cigarette taking a hit. Karl groaned.

"Do you ever fucking listen?" Sapnap groaned. Karl rolled his eyes.

"Do you ever learn to control your anger?"

Sapnaps eyes went wide. He stood up causing Karl to step back.

"Talk to me like that again I dare you."

Karl gulped.

"I'm sick of you thinking you can control my actions, tell me what to do, yell at me and think you can just get away with it. I'm done Nick."

Sapnap scoffed at the use of his name.

"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch all the time-"

"Maybe if you would stop getting high- SO YOU CAN BE IN THE RIGHT MIND!"

Karl gasped as he felt a tightness on his neck as he was pinned to the wall. Tears flowed down his face.

"Don't you ever fucking raise your voice at me."

"Oh so you can- but I-I can't!?"

He screened as the grip tightened.

"Sap- please! I-I can't bre-athe!" He struggled. He gasped as the grip disappeared. Sapnap took another hit before placing the cigarette on the cigarette tray.

"I don't know where this attitude came from but-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Karl interrupted covering his ears. He knew he had just fucked up. He heard glass shatter beside him causing him to jump and scream. He looked over to see a picture laying flat on the ground. He cried.

"DON'T FUCKING SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

"Stop being a dick!"

Sapnap groaned as he threw his fist on the table.

"You are so fucking annoying! Always being a little bitch!"

Karl scoffed.

"I wonder why I ever even decided to fucking date you!"

Karl let out a sad noise as his face grew sad. Sapnap bit his lip.

"You never fucking listen, you walk around like a thot,oh- you just-"

"I never listen?" Karl spoke with a scratchy cracked voice pointing to himself.

"Do you hear yourself? You never fucking listen Nick! You know why? Because you're always so high."

"Well maybe we aren't meant for each other."

"Maybe."

The two stayed silent. Karl stomped down the hall purposely knocking into Sapnap as he sobbed. He aggressively threw his things into a bag as tears fell down his face. Sapnap turned the corner.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Karl ignored him. He turned only to have Sapnap inches away from his face.

"You wanted me to leave? Fine! I'll leave." He said pushing Sapnap out of the way. Sapnap watched unable to stop him. As Karl grabbed his phone he swung the bag over his shoulder.

"Don't call me, don't text me, don't try to even stop me." He said walking out the room grabbing the keys. Once Sapnap heard the front door aggressively shut he shouted as he banged his hands against the wall. Karl struggled as he made his way to the car. Once he got in he locked the doors and ran his fingers through his hair. He shakily opened his phone and went to George's contact. It was late at night but he didn't know what else to do. He hit the call button and held the phone shakily to his ear.

"Come on. Come on. Please."

He groaned as he didn't answer. He threw his phone into the passenger seat and started the car. He took deep breaths before backing out and driving away. He didn't know where he was going but he ended up outside of Dream and George's house. He quickly grabbed his bag and hopped out the car. He shut the door locking the car before stumbling to the porch. He hesitated as he knocked three times. He waited a while tapping his foot. His head lifted as the door opened. Dream peeked his head around.

"Karl?" He said furrowed his brows. Karl stood there shaking.

"C-Can I come in?"

Dream looked back. He turned back.

"Give us 5 minutes."

Karl nodded and turned away. He hugged himself as he waited. He turned around when he heard the door. Dream stood on the other side with the door open. Karl stumbled in. His legs grew weak and before he could even get to a seat his bag fell off his shoulder and he tumbled to the ground sobbing. Dream quickly shut the door before kneeling down.

"SORRY! I'm-" George said stopping in the doorway of the hallway.

"Karl?" He said before rushing to the boy shaking on the ground. He knelt in front of him as he pulled him into a hug looking at Dream with a confused but shocked expression.

"Here let's get you to the couch." George said pulling back and placing his hands on his shoulders. Karl wiped his nose before struggling to get up. He fell onto the couch.

"Clay go get some water." George said kneeling in front of the brunet.

"Speak to me Karl."

"I-I fucked u-p every-th-thing."

"Fucked up wot?"

George took the glass of water from Dream with a nod before handing it to Karl.

"Take a sip please."

Karl slowly took a sip before handing the water back to George.

"Wot happened? Where's Nick?"

Karl cried even more. George sighed throwing himself back against the coffee table. Dream pushed the coffee table out of the way.

"Do I need to call Ni-" Dream started.

"No!" Karl shouted stopping him. Both George and Dream looked at each other.

"He'll just hate me more."

"What did he do?" Dream spoke seriously. Karl looked away. George noticed the mark on his neck.

"Give us a minute." George said standing up. He grabbed Dream's wrist and pulled him into the hallway. He looked at karl before sighing and looking up at Dream.

"I'm going to kill him." George whispered. Dream raised his brows shaking his head.

"He has a mark on his fucking neck! And it wasn't a sexual mark."

Dream turned back to the living room.

"I don't know whats wrong with Nick but he knows better then to put his hands on him." Dream said putting his hands in a fist.

"Obviously they had a fight and it didn't end well. He doesn't want Nick knowing he's here." George whispered grabbing Dreams hand. Dream looked down at George.

"So what do we do?"

George shrugged.

"Keep Karl here til Nick shows up."

Dream nodded.

"Don't say anything. I'll take care of this. I want you to go set up the extra room for him."

"Got it. I am going to have a chat with Nick-"

"No Clay. That will just encourage it. Don't speak to him."

They nodded before going different ways. George went back into the living where Karl sat.

"Dream's getting the extra room settled for you, do you want to take a shower?"

Karl shook his head. George nodded.

"Do you want to talk about wot happened?" He said sitting next to him. Karl scooted over.

"He told me to never tell any of you but- he's been smoking a lot recently. Like a lot. He gets so high that he becomes angry at the smallest shit possible. I could just say hi and he'll become frustrated. I got tired of it and yeah-"

"Well- he's a dick."

Karl rested his head on George's shoulder letting his eyes shut.

"We can talk more tomorrow after you get some rest." George said. Karl was already asleep. Dream soon came in.

"Rooms ready."

George turned and nodded.

Might do a part two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 488 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3
23.7K 167 26
SUPPORT VICTIMS
2.9K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...
25.3K 932 15
DISCONTINUED.