Once Upon a Tale

بواسطة GRACE091319

A HUNTSMAN. A CAPTAIN. A MAD HATTER. A SORCERER. A PRINCE CHARMING. A BEAST. A LOVER. AND... A WOMAN. Previou... المزيد

🔰ONCE UPON A TALE🔰
Something for The Keeper's Tale <3
Chapter 1: Existence
Chapter 2: Endearments
Chapter 3: Pride
Chapter 4: Fight
Chapter 5: Devil
Chapter 6: Loss
Chapter 7: Lover
Chapter 8: Sailors
Chapter 9: Whispers
Chapter 10: Stars
Chapter 11: Adventures
Chapter 12: Woods
Chapter 13: Parties
Chapter 14: Longing
Chapter 15: Canopies
Chapter 16: Silence
Chapter 17: Names
Chapter 18: Names II
Chapter 19: Castles
Chapter 20: Pillars
Chapter 21: Charming
Chapter 22: Captains
Chapter 23: Dungeons
Chapter 24: Maledictions
Chapter 26: Stories
Chapter 27: Dinners
Chapter 28: Roses
Chapter 29: Brothers
Chapter 30: Mirrors
Chapter 31: Witches
Chapter 32: Stars II
Chapter 33: Mountains
Special Chapter : Genesis
Chapter 34: Ghosts
Chapter 35: Death
Drabble #1: Magic Tricks
The Ode of the Broken Heart

Chapter 25: Truces

445 38 7
بواسطة GRACE091319

"Let's enter a truce. I will not love you and you will not hurt me."
~Vivek Anand~

"W-what?" I gasped, not believing what I just heard.

The sorcerer turned around and tried to get closer to me as I stumbled over my feet to get away from him as quickly as I could.

"Don't try to run away, darling." The sorcerer warned but I was too focused on trying to flee this place unscathed.

All of a sudden, my feet stopped on their own, gluing me to the ground. The sorcerer's white eyes glowed in the darkness of the room as he strolled towards my frozen form.

He's manipulating my body!

He was about to reach for my face when someone lunged at him out of nowhere, emerging from the shadows.

"Touch her and I'll kill you." Seokjin threatened, his dagger threateningly piercing through Namjoon's neck.

The attack seemed to take effect on the sorcerer as I felt my body no longer restrained making me hold unto a nearby desk for support.

"So you're the huntsman." The sorcerer muttered, his eyes scrutinizing the man who have him in a not so friendly position.

The sorcerer wrapped his hand around the small weapon that's threatening his life and gently pushed it away, making the huntsman put the dagger down and move away from him, standing right infront of me as if to shield me from any sign of danger coming from the man opposite him.

The sorcerer stood straight, dusting his clothes. "You don't need to worry about me, huntsman. I'm her ally." The sorcerer emphasized.

"I wouldn't harm her earlier. I just want to make you get out of your hiding place." The sorcerer explained, smiling with his dimples out. "Although, I didn't appreciate that you invited yourself inside my chamber without permission, I am amazed of your fast reflexes."

The huntsman, however, stayed silent. He was still not facing me making me wonder of his reaction while the sorcerer continue to blabber about his small scheme.

The sorcerer walked closer to the two of us and stopped a feet away. He held eye contact with the huntsman. "I hope I could trust you as much as I trust Y/N."

The sorcerer then turned away from us and walked towards the painting he was staring at earlier and placed his hand on it.

Surprisingly, the painting shrink and became a cylindrical container. The rose also changed it's form and became a heart. A beating heart.

The sorcerer held it delicately, as if the thing he's holding was so fragile and he's afraid to destroy it. He walked towards the huntsman and I, showing the container that contains the beating heart.

"This is Taehyung's heart." The sorcerer stated the obvious.

Carefully pushing the huntsman aside, I faced the sorcerer, a confused look plastered on my face.

"If you have Taehyung's heart all along, why didn't you just give it back to him? Why would you hide it in here?"

The sorcerer's thick lips formed a thin line as they pressed them together. "It's not that easy. If it was, I should've gave it to him a long time ago."

"What stops you from doing so?" The huntsman asked and the sorcerer looked a bit dismayed.

Namjoon locked gazes with me and spoke in a monotone. "Do you think that woman would put me in the care of something so precious without ensuring it's safety?"

"No." I answered. "She might've done something for you and you have to return a favor or something not good would happen to you." I continued.

"Exactly." Namjoon clicked his tongue. "I would lose my power if Taehyung gets ahold of his heart."

My jaw dropped at that.

That's his reason? Bullshit.

I was about to give the sorcerer a piece of my mind when the huntsman spoke.

"For a sorcerer, losing his power is like losing his life." Seokjin stated, giving my defensive form a glance.

"I'm the eldest being in this land." The sorcerer explained. "I was born blessed with a curse."

Namjoon strutted towards me, carefully placing the fragile container of Taehyung's heart in my hands. I accepted it and that's when our gazes met.

"I am not born the way other people was born. I was created with magic." The sorcerer said.

"That unknown woman created me to watch over Pangaea even before people started to appear." Namjoon explains, "It was easy at first as I am the only one living here but then, all of a sudden, people appeared."

"I was very happy because as the days went by, I made friends. It was happy but not long-lasting." He continued.

"Days went old and all those friends died and I was left alone. Ofcourse, there are new friends but can you imagine how I felt when everytime I made a friend, have short happy moments with them, I know that someday they'll just leave me all alone? And when a friend dies, all I could do was watch?" The sorcerer asked, but it seems like he's not anticipating an answer.

"You're a sorcerer. You could've just resurrect—" He cut the huntsman off.

"Wrong." The sorcerer sighed. "Life is something a sorcerer couldn't bring back. I could meddle with someone's life but I could never bring back the dead."

"Then let your power go." I suggested. "If you give this back to Taehyung, you'll lose your power. When you lose your power, that means you wouldn't be immortal anymore. You could follow your friends in the afterlife."

The sorcerer smiled sadly. "I don't have an afterlife, darling." He gently states. "I was born from magic. If my magic is gone, I'll fade away."

The sorcerer's white orbs glittered and he turned away from me. "I once thought of fading away and giving the youngest prince back his heart but when my friends gave me a visit and told me their stories about their wonders and how thankful they are that I'm alive to watch over them, I felt so disappointed with myself for being so selfish. Why would I let my friends experience the pain of seeing their dear friend disappear and to never come back? Why would I let them go through the pain I always go through since I was created? So, no. I decided to wait and try to find someone that would free the youngest prince from his curse without me having to leave this world. Besides, I'm already used to this. I could bear it again and again."

My eyes softened and my gaze shifted to the fragile thing in my hands. The sorcerer's words touched my heart. He is such a good friend. A good man.

Strutting towards the sorcerer, I handed him Taehyung's heart back and gave him a small smile.

"I think, this should be in your care as you are such a caring man."

The sorcerer accepted it and the container glowed, becoming a painting once again. He placed it back where it originally was and faced the huntsman and I.

He cleared his throat. "I hope everything that happened in this chamber, this very day, will not be known by anyone other than the ones' that are here. Can I trust the two of you to keep this a secret?"

The huntsman nodded firmly not uttering a single word but I think that's enough assurance for the sorcerer.

"I wouldn't speak about this place nor would I speak of what happened in here." I swore. "You have my word, sorcerer."

Namjoon smiled genuinely. "Thank you, darling."

The sorcerer then started ascending towards the stairs that we used to get down here and the huntsman and I followed him. We arrived at his study and before I could notice that the secret passage disappeared behind us after we reached the top, the sorcerer said something that managed to disturb my train of thoughts.

"Min Yoongi is up for execution." The sorcerer announced, his back facing me.

Fear consumed my body as soon as those words left the sorcerer's thick lips.

"W-what?" I asked, not believing what I heard the first time.

The sorcerer turned to me, his face worried. "I had a vision that a guy named Min Yoongi is going to get killed any minute from now."

"Who would k-kill him?" I questioned, cold sweat starting to form in my skin.

"The crowned prince." The sorcerer answered immediately. "I saw the guy named Min Yoongi bounded in thick ropes that restrain his movements and the crowned prince swinging his sword with his skilled hands, killing the guy named Min Yoongi in an instant."

"No. He couldn't die. I will not let that." I exclaimed, my eyes burning with utter desperation. "Where are they?"

"They're at the throneroom. It's where the crowned prince usually does his dirty deeds. Because many people could witness." The sorcerer answered and not a minute after that, I was bolting out of the room, my feet carrying me desperately towards the golden paths outside the sorcerer's study.

I think it was the desperation, fear and adrenaline that pushed me towards the right chamber, which is the throneroom. I also heard angry shouts from inside the golden double doors infront of me.

"Your death would be quick, Min. But I'll make sure that it would hurt a lot." The crowned prince's booming voice taunted and that's when I reached the double doors, pushing it with force, just in time as the crowned prince raised his sword in the air, ready to take the captain's life.

The crowned prince's actions halted when he saw me stomping towards where he and the captain is. His douche guards tried to stop me but he held his hand in the air, preventing them from getting any closer to me. He lowered his sword and watched as I angrily stared at him, my hands balled into fists.

"Don't ever, never, even think of taking his life away, asshole." I spitefully hissed, stopping two feet apart from the crowned prince.

The crowned prince raised a brow, his hands lifting his sword and bringing it dangerously close to my neck.

"And why would I listen to you? You are a low-life outlander, princess. You're just lucky that you have a pretty face because if not, I wouldn't even waste my time entertaining you." The crowned prince seethed.

"Well, I am not a percent entertained by your behavior." I retorted and the crowned prince let out an annoyed huff.

"Well see if that disrespectful mouth of yours would still spat unnecessary offensive comments after I'm done with it." The crowned prince stated. "I'd make you gag and scream so hard until you go mute."

His sword moved, tracing the outline of my neck before resting on the collar of my clothing. He gave it a harsh tug ripping the clothing enough to expose some more skin.

"And because you don't want me to kill this piece of trash here," The crowned prince said, gesturing towards the captain, "I'd let him watch every second of you begging me to do as you wish. I'd fucking let him watch as I'd take you to bed and ruin you until you don't feel anything but my touch, princess." The crowned prince grinned.

"You will not touch me." I bravely said, walking closer to the crowned prince.

"Why not?" He asked mockingly.

"Because it won't end good." I replied almost instantly.

The crowned prince laughed evilly. "Trust me, princess. I'd feel so so good after I'm done with you. You, on the other hand, would feel so so sore."

He's about to place one of his filthy hands on my skin when a voice stopped him from doing so.

"My prince, please don't touch her. Your brother wouldn't be so happy if you do that." Namjoon's voice boomed as he strolled towards us.

The crowned prince frowned. "Taehyung? How'd he know about this girl?"

"They've met, your highness. They were conversing earlier when I found her. I assume that if something would happen to her, your younger brother might throw a fit and we would get into a large mess." The sorcerer explained. "Please, for the sake of everything, make a truce with her and her friends."

The crowned prince's nostrils flared. His golden pupils glaring at me.
"You're lucky that you managed to get my brother on your side. If not, I'd already have you wrecked princess."

Snorting at his statement. I smirked throwing an insult at him before getting out of the throneroom with the captain and sorcerer.

"I'm not lucky. You're just a walking bad luck, my prince."

A/N
Smooth like butter? XD

I feel so blessed with my life because of BTS TT TT

IT'S THEIR THIRD WEEK WITH THE ALL KILL AT THE BILLBOARDS
CONGRATS GUYS!

AND WHO AMONG U IS STILL NOT OVER SOWOOZOO?! IT'S DEFINITELY AN UNFORGETTABLE CONCERT FOR ME

TaEcHwItA

CNS OT7 VER.

THEY WANT ME SIX FEET UNDER THE GROUND DON'T THEY? I'M SIMPING OVER THE FREESTYLE DANCE OF IT TT TT

AND THE BTS MEAL! I FINALLY GOT MINE IN MY COUNTRY!

I KEPT ALL THE PACKAGING AFTER CLEANING IT LOL HEHE

THE NAMJOON— I MEAN CAJUN IS YUMMIER FOR ME THO ;)

ALSO HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOUR DADS, BTS' DADS, EVERY FATHER OUT THERE AND TO BTS AS THEY ALL WANT TO BE DADS <3 I HOPE THEY BECAME GOOD DADS ONE DAY ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LOVELOTS!

~RG2108~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.1K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...
284K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
91.9K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
48.9K 1.7K 23
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖... [COMPLETE]...