The New Girl

Per lilliflower24

"Did, did you just kiss me?" Alex asked, her blue eyes wide. "Er," Mike began, his face pink, "maybe? Sorry."... Més

face claims
alex hart
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
the end

chapter fourteen

1.8K 41 6
Per lilliflower24

chapter fourteen - november, 1983

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"She's barely breathing," Alex said, looking up at her friends.

"We gotta go," Lucas said, but a voice stopped them.

"Leave them." Alex stood up and saw Brenner standing there. "Step away from the girls."

"No!" Alex said, the familiar red energy balls appearing at the palms of her hand as her eyes glowed red. "You want her, you have to kill me first."

"That's right!" Dustin yelled as Mike stood next to Dustin.

"You won't touch either of them!" Mike yelled.

"Eat shit!" Lucas yelled. Alex didn't notice as agents snuck up behind them and grabbed the boys.

"No, no!" Mike yelled as Alex turned around.

"No! No!" Dustin yelled, "get off me!"

"No!"

"Ow!" Mike yelled, "let go!"

"Let them go!" Alex yelled, the energy balls growing brighter.

"Ah, Seven," Brenner said as he began walking towards her, "nice to see you again."

"Get away," she said, holding her hands out in front of her.

"Last time we met, you killed all my guards," Brenner said, "then you ran away didn't you?" Alex said nothing as she stared at him. "And then, your parents died when you and that Jesse kid were at the arcade, didn't they?" Alex's energy balls faltered as she stared at him.

"Alex, don't listen to him!" Mike yelled. "Please!"

"W-What?" she asked, her eyes going back to blue.

"They died," Brenner said, an evil looking grin on your face, "for you. They died because of you."

"No," Alex said, her eyes watering as she shook her head, "no you're lying!"

"I killed them," Brenner said, "here." He threw a necklace at Alex and as the blonde caught it, her energy balls vanished. It was the necklace her mother was wearing the last time Alex saw her. Alex fell to the floor, her vision blurry with tears as she felt herself getting weaker. Brenner walked over to Alex and picked her up in his arms while another agent picked up El.

"Let her go!" Mike yelled, desperate to get to Alex, "let her go, you bastard!" Alex looked up, the necklace tight in her hand as she looked at Mike.

"Shh, shh, you're sick," Brenner said, "you're sick, but I'm going to make you better. I'm going to take you back home, where I can make you well again and you can be safe. Where we can make all of this better, so no one else gets hurt."

"No," she said, "Mike is safe." She looked at Mike. "Mike." The electricity around them began faltering as Mike looked around.

"Blood," he said as Alex cried.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"Blood," he repeated as a loud thudding sounds came from the wall. Before any of them could blink, a large creature burst through the wall, screeching loudly. It had the body shape of a human, but it's head was shaped like a flower with teeth and slimed and all sorts of disgusting things on the inside of what looked like petals.

"Demogorgon," Dustin said as Alex looked up, her eyes wide. While the guards were distracted with shooting the Demogorgon, Mike and Dustin ran over to the girls.

"You're okay," Mike said, carrying Alex in his arms while Dustin carried Eleven.

"Mike," she whispered, looking at him.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Mike yelled as the four of them ran away from the guards who were still shooting the Demogorgon. They ran down the corridor as Mike and Dustin were still carrying Alex and Eleven.

"Come on, come on!" Mike yelled as Alex held onto him tightly.

"Oh, my God!" Dustin yelled as the five of them entered a classroom to take cover. Mike ran to a table and carefully put Alex on it. She was lying on her bag, breathing heavy as she looked at Mike.

"W-Where's El?" she asked, tears streaming down her face.

"Sister," Eleven cried from the next table.

"El," Alex said, leaning over and holding Eleven's hand. "It's okay," Alex said as Eleven looked at her. "He's gone."

"Papa?" Eleven asked as Alex nodded.

"Yeah," she said sniffling, "and we can be sisters, and you can stay at my house and we can go to school together and we can safe."

"Promise?" Eleven asked, crying as well.

"I promise," Alex said as Eleven smiled. The three boys stood up as they heard the gunfire and the monster screeching. Mike yelled in fear as the three boys stared at the door. It fell silent and nobody moved.

"Is. . . . is it dead?" Dustin asked, fear in his voice. Before any of them could answer, the monster burst into the classroom, kicking the door down.

" Go, go, go, go!" Mike yelled to Lucas who was trying to take off his bag to get the wrist rocket out.

"Get the wrist rocket!" Dustin screamed, his voice breaking, "get the wrist rocket now!"

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Mike screamed. While the boys were trying to get Lucas to hurry up, Alex slowly climbed off the table and limped to Eleven.

"Sister," Eleven said as the monster screeched at them.

"Take it out now!" Dustin was yelling.

"Get the rocks, get the rocks, get the rocks!"

"Getting the rocks!"

"El," Alex said as she held her hand.

"Give me one."

"Come on!"

"Go! Go! Kill it! Kill it!"

"Please, look after Mike," Alex said, "please."

"S-Sister?" Eleven asked. "What?"

"Fire! Fire!" The monster screeched louder as Alex looked at the monster then back at Eleven.

"Give me another one."

"Kill it! Bastard!"

"Kill it! Go, go, go, go!"

"Please," Alex begged, "keep him happy. Take care of him okay?"

"No," Eleven said, shaking her head as she knew what Alex was going to do. "No."

"Kill it now!"

"Get, get, get. . . . Come on, kill the bastard!"

"It's not working!"

"Hit him again."

"I'm sorry," Alex said, as she held Eleven's hand. "I love you sister."

"No," Eleven cried, holding onto Alex's hand tight.

"I'm sorry," Alex said, crying as she let go of Eleven's hand and stood up.

"Kill him!"

"Keep going! Come on!"

"Get, get, get. . . . Come on, kill it!"

"Come on! Go, go, go!" The monster screeched at the boys and just as it got close to them, Alex held out her hand and a bright red blast of energy came out of her hand, pushing the monster back into the blackboard.

"Alex!" Mike yelled. Alex looked back at him, crying as she turned back to the monster. "Alex! Stop!" Mike yelled. He and the boys went to run to her, but Alex held out her other hand, sending out a blast of red energy flying towards them. Eleven held out her hand, creating an invisible forcefield to stop the blast from hitting them.

"Alex!" Dustin yelled as the monster screamed in pain. She put on a spurts of power into her hand pointing at the monster, making it squeal in pain.

"ALEX!" Mike screamed, tears streaming down his face. Alex turned around and looked at him. Before she could destroy the monster, she was pulled back by an invisible force as she slid across the classroom floor, bumping into Mike. The red energy vanished as Alex looked up and saw Eleven walked to the monster, her hand holding out.

"EL!" Alex screamed, trying to run to her but Mike held her back. "NO! LET ME GO!" Eleven turned back to Alex and smiled sadly.

"Goodbye, sister," she said as Alex shook her head.

"No," she said, tears falling down her cheeks that had blood splattered all over.

"No more," Eleven said to the monster.

"NO!" Alex screamed as she tried to run to her, but Mike held his grip on her. As Eleven screamed at the monster, the lights went black and when they came back on, the monster was gone. But Eleven was gone with her. Alex jumped up and ran to the front of the class.

"El? El? El!" she yelled, hoping El was still there.

"Eleven!" Lucas yelled as Alex closed her eyes, letting the tears fall.

"Eleven!" Dustin yelled.

"El!" Mike yelled, " El, where are you? Eleven! El?"

Alex let out a scream of grief as she fell to her knees. The second her knees touched the floor, a powerful blast of energy left her, knocking the three boys into the back of the classroom, smashing the windows and causing the desks to go flying into the sides of the classroom. Mike ran up to Alex and hugged her tightly. Alex sobbed into his chest as she held onto him, sobbing.

About an hour later, Alex and Mike were sitting in the back on an ambulance. Alex was silently crying as she had her had on his shoulder. A car pulled up to the school and Jesse jumped out with Ted and Karen following.

"Alex!"

"Michael!"

The two twelve year olds looked up and they both jumped out of the ambulance, running full speed towards their family. Mike ran into his mother's embrace while Alex held onto Jesse tightly.

"Oh my god," Jesse said, holding Alex tightly, "oh my god, you're okay."

"She's gone," Alex sobbed, holding onto Jesse. "El's gone."

"I'm so sorry," Jesse said, holding his sister tight as she sobbed into his shoulder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few days later, Mike, Alex, Lucas, Dustin, Jesse, Mr and Mrs. Wheeler, Hopper, Steve and Nancy were all sitting in the hospital waiting area, Lucas and Dustin were sleeping while they waited to see Will who luckily made it out of the Upside Down. Jonathon walked in and smiled at Alex and Mike who turned and quickly woke up Lucas and Dustin who were snoring.

"Guys," she said, shaking the boys, "guys, he's up. Will is up. Guys, Will's up." Dustin and Lucas grunted as Mike shook them harder.

"Guys, come on," Mike said and the four of them ran out of the waiting area to see Will. They arrived at his hospital bed to see Will lying there with Joyce next to him. "Byers!" Mike yelled as the four of them ran towards him and hugged him. Dustin laughed as Alex smiled.

"Be careful," Joyce said as the four friends still tried to hug Will, "be careful with him."

"Move," Dustin said, moving Lucas as Alex and Mike laughed.

"Guys, guys," Jonathon said as Alex looked at him, "go easy on him." The four friends let go of Will and sat around his be.

"You won't believe what happened when you were gone, man," Lucas said as Alex was sitting next to Mike.

"It was mental," Dustin added.

"You had a funeral," Lucas said.

"Jennifer Hayes was crying," Alex said beaming as Will's eyes went wide.

"And Troy peed himself," Lucas said as Will laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"In front of the whole school!" Dustin said laughing. "Then Alex punched him!"

"No way!" Will said grinning.

"Yes!" Lucas said.

"And then," Dustin said, "Mike kissed Alex!" Mike's cheeks went pink as Will's eyes went wide.

"About time!" Will said and the five friends laughed, but Will's laughed turning into a cough.

"You okay?" Mike asked as Alex looked at her friend.

"It got me," Will said, "the Demogorgon."

"We know," Mike said, "it's okay. It's dead."

"We made a new friend," Alex said smiling sadly.

"She stopped it to save Alex's life," Mike said.

"She saved us all," Alex said, "but she's gone now."

"Her name's Eleven," Dustin said as Will looked confused.

"Like the number?" he asked as Alex nodded.

"Well, we call her "El" for short," Alex said, "she was my sister."

"She and Alex are basically a wizards," Dustin said.

"She has superpowers," Dustin said, "both of them." Will looked at Alex who smiled.

"Can I see?" he asked. Alex looked behind her to make sure nobody was there. She smiled at Will asked wiggled her fingers and the small red energy ball appeared. "No way!" Will said, his eyes filled with excitement. Alex smiled as she dropped her hand and the energy vanished.

"Alex lifted a van with her mind and threw it behind her," Dustin said excitedly, "and these agents were trying to shoot us."

"El was amazing," Alex said smiling. "You would have loved her."

"Did she have the same powers as you?" Will asked.

"No," Alex said, "she could move things with her mind."

"Then she squeezed the brains out of the agents. . . ." Lucas said.

". . . .and blood was pouring out of their faces," Dustin added.

"It was pouring out of their eyes," Alex said grinning.

"Agents just started grabbing us and stuff. . . ." Mike added.

". . . .shot out of the wall. . . ."

". . . .Alex blasted the monster. . . ."

". . . .El sent me flying back. . . ."

". . . .destroyed the monster. . . ."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.5M 194K 115
( 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 ) ✹ currently; waiting for season five this book is in English! [Stranger Things] [Seasons 1-5] [oc x steve] #1 - s...
3.3K 96 32
Athelia Harrows lives in Hawkins, a small town where everybody knows everyone - everything about the people there. The only thing kept under wraps ar...
9.2K 611 18
🚲 ❛ but still we watched a 1980s horror film ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: a girl from new york, with major anger management issues, catches the eye of hawkins high'...
116K 3K 19
[COMPLETED] tw: mentions of suicide, self harm, swearing, and sexual activity everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die. what if...