His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

32: Moves

938 62 6
By lil_hope24

"Nari I think that's the last box." Hoseok says as he puts the last box in the van.

"You head over to the house with the mover vans and I'll go through the apartment one last time just to make sure we got everything."

Hoseok comes over and plants a short kiss on my lips "Don't be too long, everyone is coming over to help out."

I kiss him again "I know. I should be right behind you."

He gets in his car and follows the unmarked moving vans out of the parking garage. I head back upstairs and do one last look through of everything in the apartment to make sure we didn't leave anything. When I'm done with that I head down to security and give them back the key cards for the apartment and parking garage before I head back down to the parking garage and get in my car and head for the new house.

When I get there, the moving guys are just starting to unload boxes but I don't see Hoseok so I go inside to find him. I find him in the living room, looking out the back wall of windows that over looks the decent sized yard/garden. I smile softly and place my hand on his back so I don't startle him and then I wrap my arm around his waist and lean into his side "It's such the perfect view."

Hoseok hums and drapes his arm around my shoulders then kisses the top of my head "And the perfect yard for pups to play in."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself there mister." I say playfully

He chuckles "I'm not sunshine. I'm just able to imagine our future here, that's all."

I pat his hip "Well let's help them get all our boxes in the house so we can start unpacking. We only have two days to do it."

Hoseok sighs "I know." But before I can let go and head back to the front door Hoseok turns me so I'm facing him and brushes his nose against mine "Not enough time to christen every room in this house. Which is very unfortunate."

I giggle and peck his lips "You are so nasty."

He smirks and nips at my bottom lip "Like you don't like it."

I heat a loud groan of disgust "We didn't need to hear that!"

I turn and flip Jae off "Fuck off! Maybe you shouldn't be sneaking into people's houses!"

"Figured miss enhanced hearing would hear us come in." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Ignore him. What needs to get done tonight?" Eric asks me

"Everything needs to be brought in and my main focuses are our bedroom, bathroom and the kitchen."

"Boxes labeled?" Yoongi asks

I nod "They are, but you sir will not be doing any heavy lifting. You can help me sort, and organize and you can also be in charge of ordering dinner but you have to use my card or you will sit your ass on the couch and not help at all."

Yoongi glares at me playfully, almost like a challenge "I could use a good nap and that couch looks comfortable."

"Yoongs."

"Fine but only because I know there are very few arguments I can win against you."

"Thank you."

Everyone heads back outside and Hoseok makes sure to hand the lightest boxes to Yoongi and with us and the movers everything is in the house in no time.

Yoongi follows me to the bedroom and helps me start unpacking the bathroom stuff, asking me where I want things but I let him decide how they go where I want them. If I don't like it, I'll fix it later.

Once we have the bathroom together I send him to collect everyone's dinner orders while I unpack some of our clothes. I hear a low whistle of amazement while I'm in the closet "I think this one is bigger than the one at the apartment." Namjoon sits on the ottoman I'm sitting in front of.

I hum "Cause it is, it wraps around that corner there." I point in the direction I'm talking about.

I organize the shelf of Hoseok's shoes I'm in front of by color. Each shelf is a different brand except for the shoes he has alot of the same brand of. Namjoon watches for a few minutes and I stop and look up at him "You have ulterior motives for being in here."

"How do you know that?" Namjoon raises his eyebrow at me with slight surprise.

"I've known you for three years now. Almost everyone else just says what they want to get me to talk, you on the other hand sit in silence with me until I volunteer information."

"So is there information you would like to volunteer?"

I shrug "I'm not talking to Naeun still. I'm still hurt by what happened. I also haven't had a chance to talk to my dad yet. I understand now why Soonmi didn't like me. I'm not her child and I'm a reminder of my father's affair and the death of her best friend. I think it's wrong for her to blame me for something I didn't do and had no control over but I get it. I just want to know why from my father. Why didn't he ever tell me, why would he keep something like that from me. Why did he let his wife treat me like shit? There are things he didn't know about until a few years ago, but he knew she hated me, he heard her berate me on a daily basis. So why did he never say anything or do anything about it."

Namjoon sighs "Sadly I can't answer that question for you."

"I know."

"Has Naeun still been trying to talk to you?"

"She sends me a text almost everyday. I'm just not ready to talk to her. She's never disliked her mother really, even knowing what happened and what was happening and I never understood that. But I also never expected her to out right defend her. Harsh words don't compare to what I went through. Or to what Naeun went through that I ended up protecting her from. Not that it mattered I guess, Soonmi always told dad the truth when it came to Naeun having bruises."

"How did he not put two and two together?"

I shrug "Don't know. I was a clumsy child honestly, but you'd think it would be obvious it was happening to both of us when we would be bruised in similar places at the same time." I sigh "I think I'm done volunteering information."

Namjoon nods "Okay."

"How are things with you and with Jin Hyung?"

Namjoon shrugs "I mean you see me more so you know how things are with me. We're almost done with prep for the release so things are stressful. Jin has been having some stress with work, just contacts and paperwork and meetings. He's tired and his heat is soon so that's also stressing him out. It's stressing me out too honestly."

I hum "Having to use a heat partner doesn't always feel the best. Especially when you have to frequently."

"Exactly. Jin never seems to mind but-"

"You feel like a horrible alpha leaving your omega to someone else while he's in heat. Hoseok is the same. Everytime I have to spend a heat with Chanyeol he is all over me for like a week afterwards whenever he is home. Like Jin I don't typically mind but sometimes I do just want Hoseok to be able to be there." I pause "But don't let that make you feel worse. Jin is a busy man too and I'm sure he understands. Just like I understand that Hoseok can't always just drop everything and tend to me."

"You sound so mature." Namjoon wipes away a fake tear.

"Shut up." I push at his leg "It's not like I was some immature wolf when we met."

"Yes but two years ago you would have been upset after every heat that you spent with Chanyeol or just flat out refused and spent your heat alone."

"True." I sigh "I loved our apartment. Not that I don't love this house so far but I loved our apartment."

"Well with Tiffany, it wasn't safe for you guys to stay there. It was only a matter of time before she figured out what floor and what apartment you guys were actually in."

"I know. Still frustrating."

"You are allowed to be frustrated. She's continued to harass you and Hoseok and the cops aren't doing shit because of a technicality."

I shrug "They are limited in what they can do. It pisses me off but she hasn't tried to attack me again yet so I can't be too upset."

"I guess."

'Baby dinner is here.' I hear Hoseok's voice in my head and I pat Namjoon's leg

"Dinner is here."

Namjoon looks at me confused "How-"

"Hoseok." I tap my temple

Namjoon nods "I forget you guys can do that."

"Just wait until we find out if I'll be adding that to the pack so we can actually communicate instead of just short phrases and words."

We get up and head towards the living room "That's going to be freaky at first."

"I scared the living shit out of Hoseok the first time I accidentally did it to him."

"I can definitely see that."

"It was a little funny. But I also felt bad."

Everyone is gathered in the dining room and kitchen and is already picking at the food. Hoseok makes a grabbing motion with his hand at me and I go over and let him pull me into his side. He kisses my temple "Everything is in the house so now all we need to do is unpack everything."

"Okay. The closet is mostly done. I unpacked our daily clothes and I was working on shoes. But our nicer clothes are still not put up and alot of other stuff."

"Okay, we'll deal with it." He slides his food over so it's more inbetween us "Eat first. Stress later."

I take the chopsticks that he offers me and pick at the food, letting Hoseok eat the parts I don't necessarily like. Jungkook is the first one done and when he comes over to throw his trash away I reach towards him and beckon him forward. He comes over and leans down, somehow knowing I wanted to touch his hair.

I mess with the fringe hanging over his forehead "It's cute but I thought you wanted to keep it long?"

He shrugs "I might grow it back out but it was starting to get annoying so I cut it."

"Well it looks good. And so do the new additions to the sleeve." I glance down at his arm.

Jungkook blushes slightly and smiles his bunny smile "Thank you." He turns to go back to the table but stops "Oh um, when you have time can you look through pictures I've been taking and videos I've shot and give me pointers?"

I nod "Yeah. I'll be more help with the pictures but I can still give you little pointers on the videos. I'll let you know when I have some free time and you can come here or I can come to you."

"Thank you Noona."

"No problem."

'Eat please, this is you first meal all day.' I hear Hoseok and I turn my head to look at him. He's giving me his begging eyes and I nod and pick the chopsticks back up and finish what Hoseok didn't eat.

He presses another kiss to my temple 'thank you.'

I just nod and lean into his side more, seeking the little bit of affection I can get before we get too busy with unpacking.

-----------------------------

"Nari you have a visitor." Someone from my team says from the studio door

"You know my rules." I say, not putting my camera down, already knowing it's my sister at the door, I could smell her and hear her from down the hall.

"I know but-"

"Nari it's important." I hear Naeun's voice

I roll my eyes "Unless someone is dying it can wait, I am working. If it's really that important you can go upstairs and wait in the office Naeun."

I hear her sigh and I can sense the eye roll "Fine, I'll be upstairs when you're done." She leaves and I hear the elevator ding.

The door swings open and I smell Namjoon "Like I just told my sister, unless someone is dying it can wait."

"Just bringing you something. You don't need to do anything with it right now, but I didn't want to just leave it on your desk." He sets a clipboard folder on my table "When you look over it let me know, we can talk about it when you have a minute."

"Thank you." I already know what it is based off his tone and the way he isn't really giving details.

"No problem. Don't murder your sister in my building please. If you feel the need, take it outside." He mumbles the last half so only I hear him.

I nod and glance at him 'I can try but I make no promises.'

He nods slightly, having heard me and leaves. I finish up with the shoot and hand my camera to Kai. "Do a few more, and help with clean up, I'll text you when I'm done with this supposedly important conversation."

Kai nods "Got it."

I head upstairs and to the office and find Naeun sitting in the chair across from my desk. I put the clipboard folder in my drawer and sit down "Why are you here."

"I wanted to come and apologize."

"Clearly I haven't wanted to hear your apology considering I haven't answered a single call or text from you in a month."

"Nari."

"You defended her Naeun. I get she's your mother and she never treated you the way she treated me, but that doesn't make her a good parent or a good person and it sure as hell doesn't mean she should be defended. Dad didn't even flinch or tell me I was wrong and that's his mate."

"And it was wrong of me to defend her, I was shocked just like everyone else and hearing you say that shocked me more, but it was still wrong of me to defend her. I'm sorry I did."

I sigh "I'm not forgiving you yet. It really hurt hearing you defend her despite you knowing how she treated me."

"Which is fair, I'm not asking you to forgive me, I just wanted to apologize. Have you talked to dad about it?"

I shake my head "No, I've been busy and so has he. Plus I'm not sure what else he could tell me. I'm not really interested in knowing about my birth mother, she cheated with her bestfriend's mate. And she's dead, it's not like there is some mom out there that is going to treat me fairly or for me to get to know."

"Okay. Well I'm sorry you never got to know her and I'm sorry for the way my mother treated you and I'm sorry for defending her. Let me know when you are ready to talk or anything."

I just nod and Naeun leaves. I sigh again and run my hand over my face. I text Kai that he can come up to the office when he's ready and then I pull out the NDA Namjoon gave me and start to look over it.

Kai comes up and starts weeding through the pictures with his headphones in and about an hour later there is a quiet knock on the door frame.

"What can I do for you babe?" I ask, not looking up from my computer.

"Did you look over the thing."

"Kai can't hear you my love. You can talk about it." I look up from my computer "But yes I did look at it, did you?"

He nods "I did."

"And? Do we need to talk to Namjoon and have him explain anything or are we good to sign and give to Soonyoung?"

"I think I'm good to sign and give to Soonyoung. What about you?"

"I think I'm good too." I beckon him forward and he comes over and leans down, pecking my lips "I will let Namjoon know that we signed and we'll give it to Soonyoung tonight."

I hand him a pen and we sign everywhere we need to. I lean my head back and peck his lips again "I'll see you tonight, get back to work so you can come home on time."

"The idea of him signing it might distract me a little." Hoseok admits, the tips of his ears slightly red.

I chuckle "As long as you come home on time my love." I give him one more kiss "Let me finish what I can. I need to actually cook dinner when I get home, which means I need to be home before you. Don't forget to pick up wine and something for desert on your way home."

He hums "I won't. I love you." He kisses my cheek.

"I love you too."

He leaves and Kai pulls out an ear bud "You two are so cute it's sickening. Does the honeymoon faze ever wear off?"

I shrug "No idea."

"Do you two even fight?"

I nod "We have. We try to resolve things quickly when we do though. But we also don't fight very often."

"I wish normal wolves had soulmates."

"It's not always sunshine and rainbows when it comes to soulmates, trust me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.6K 48
Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model complete each other perfectly. Or that...
66.4K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
1K 103 19
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝i hate waking up with you on my mind and not in my bed❞ eve...
45.9K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...