The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 19

487 48 185
By Rubaloshyne

Thara gave a sheepish smile to Anusha as the elder woman raise her eyebrows in surprise.

" Thara ma ?" She asked in a confused tone as she invited the girl inside.

" Morning attai..." she said sheepishly.

" Thara baby!" Yashwan shouted and he  hurried towards her, engulfing her into a big bear hug.

Thara's eyes light up as she saw Naveen leaning against his door with a small smirk, his hands folded together. Sithara pat Yashwan and got out from his arms.

" Baby oru varthai sonna naa vanturupenle...why took trouble just to see this handsome face ?" Yashwan said with a wide grin, winking at Sithara.

Anusha rolled her eyes and smacked Yashwan's head making him grumble. Sithara giggled and shook her head.

" Naa mama parke vanten," she said making Anusha and Yashwan raise their eyebrows, blinking at her looking absolutely stunned.

Naveen pressed his lips together controlling his laughter watching her eyes widen as she realized her error.

"Ma pasikuthu," Naveen said nonchalantly as he walked to the dining table.

Anusha raise her eyebrows at Sithara who blinked and shook her head. " Mama na...Nelson mama..." she said.

Yashwan tilt his head. " Avara ? Avara parkaruthuka nee ivalo alaga vanturuke ?" He asked in a disbelieve tone scanning Thara from top to bottom.

" Chellama ?" Nelson called out as he walked out from his bedroom with a wide smile.

Sithara exhaled her breath and rushed towards Nelson and hugging him tightly. " Yennma sudden ah vanturuke ?" He said patting her back.

Yashwan snorted. " Ungala parkatuthukan, " he said shaking his head.

" Yenaya ?" Nelson asked making Sithara gulp and nod her head.

" Cheri vaa ukanthu pesalam," Nelson said bringing her towards office.

" Yenge, dining room le ukantute pesalamle ? Illena ava marupidiyum yethum sapdathe poiruva," Anusha said as she walked into the kitchen.

Nelson chuckled and hold her shoulders before turning around and walking to the dining table.

Nelson gave a stern look to Naveen before turning and smiling sweetly at Thara and pushing the chair slightly behind for her to seat down before taking a seat next to her. Yashwan grinned and sauntered towards the table and took a seat next to Naveen.

" Thara attai iniki poori senjiruken," Anusha said smiling widely as she bought out a plate for her.

" Ma...ketatu naanu," Naveen grumbled watching Anusha serving Thara.

" Avalo pasi ah iruntha...poi neeye yedutuko!" Nelson said before turning towards Thara and pouring the potato for her.

Naveen sighed and shook his head. Thara tried to catch his eyes but Yashwan was looking at her with a peculiar look.

" Yash Yethuku yenna apidi parkure ?" Thara asked.

" Ille...inthe manushana parkarathuku yen nee morning le vanturuke ? Ivaru thaan mostly Ani mama studio le irrupare...ape parturukalamle..." he said.

Thara blushed and swallowed her saliva. She turn to look at Nelson with wide eyes.

" Yen mama naa vetuku vara kudatha ?" She asked softly making Nelson's eyes to widen.

Anusha narrowed her eyes and whacked Yashwan's head. " Yenda! Ava varathule Unake yenna problem ?" She said glaring at Yashwan as she placed the poori on Naveen's plate.

" Yengada ithu...oru manusha Kelvi ketatu kutama?" Yashwan grumbled before snatching the poori on Naveen's place.

" Deyh!" Naveen said exhaling his breath loudly.

" Yenda avan plate le irunthu tirudi sapre!" Nelson said shaking his head while Thara snickered.

"Yeneke ippe rombhe rombhe doubt ah irruku!" Yashwan said eying Thara before glancing at Naveen.

Anusha raised her eyebrows as she served her husband. " Yenna doubt?" She asked pouring the potato gravy on Nelson's plate.

" ille...iva vanthele yen sagothara oru kalavaram pannuva...but why today no emotional ?" Yashwan said glancing at Naveen.

" Yenamo naa wanted ah poi vambhu illukara matiri pesure?!" Naveen glowered staring at Yashwan.

Sithara exhaled her breath. " Yash just shut up yar!" she said before turning to Anusha and Nelson.

" Actually mama, naa art exhibition open pannanum sonnele...athuku ungaluku terinja art directors or photographers yaarum iruntha konjam recommend pannuge...sponsorship matiri tedulamnu irruken..." she said looking at Nelson.

" Athuku yen avanga ? Nange sponsor panre..." Nelson said making Sithara shook her head.

" No mama...I want to do something by myself...ninga kudutha athu sponsor ilee...your my family..." she said with an earnest expression.

" Yevalo kaasu pathala ?" Naveen asked chewing his poori.

Anusha and Nelson raised their eyebrows looking at their eldest. Thara gave a tiny smile, her eyes bright and shiny as she stared at him.

" Oru 60% sponsorship teduren..." she said.

" Why dont you try selling sketches and paintings of celebrities? I am sure their die hard fan will come..." he said looking at her.

Sithara blinked and tilt her head.

" Puriyele mama..." she said sipping her water.

" Pish! Tho yenge appa va paint pannu...ithe aalu ke konjam fans sutitu irrukanga...athule onu rendu loose vangumle..." Yashwan said munching his poori.

" Tagapa neegalum sponsor panna matiri agum..." Yashwan said looking at Nelson.

Nelson's eyes widen and he grinned widely. " Ama Chellama nee yenna draw panriya ?" He asked giddily making the others snort.

" Seri ava unge appa ve draw panrathukum and sponsor kum yenna link ?" Anusha asked.

Naveen chuckled. " Link ille but inthe drawings ava exhibition mattum seiyanum illeya...she can seek the paintings and get the fund also...Um...Naa kude yen producer kitte pesure...his wife is crazy about art and SK sir...so if you paint some celebs some of this VIP wives will also in a way sponsor you and buy your paintings," he said.

Sithara gasped and smiled widely, nodding her head. " Ana...Celebs yepidi paint panrathu..." she gnawing her lips.

" You don't worry about that. I will handle some of the celebs...For example Dhanush ippe Mihi ode mamanar...ask her or Yantra if they can talk to both Dhanush and Thailavar...Vijay sir and Allu Arjun sir kude naa ippe movie panre...I can ask them and the certain actors...is it ok for now ?" Nelson asked.

Sithara squeal and launched herself on Nelson's arms much to the others amusement. Yashwan snickered and looked at Naveen. " Nee MBA ulle kaal adi yeduthu vechikure nu ippe proof panirke da!" He said.

Anusha sighed and looked worried at Naveen. She blinked and exchanged glances with Nelson seeing Naveen smiling instead on sneering at Yashwan.

" Kudiya seekiram mudika parkuren," Naveen said and dragged his chair behind before walking to the kitchen.

Sithara smiled and hugged both Anusha and Nelson.

" Cheri maa, naa kelumburen...oru meeting irruke," Naveen said grabbing his keys and leaving the house.

Sithara cleared her throat at Anusha and Nelson. " Naanum kelemburen, class irruke..." she said.

" Irru ma, mama drop panre," Nelson said.

Sithara gasped and shook her head.

" ille ille naa tho ice cream shop poitu aprom poren...ninge yen trouble panikiringe ..." Sithara said.

" Ithule Yennadi trouble ? Irru avure drop panathum " Anusha asked as she stood up.

Sithara sighed and nod her head. Her eyes widened seeing  Naveen's name on her phone. She gulp and pick up the call.

*" Yenna...appa unna drop panrara ?"* he said laughing slightly.

Sithara pouted and gave a small hum. Naveen chuckled.

*" Ok I will wait at the car park...avare apartment veliya stop panna sollu,"* he said.

" But...ninge appe..." she said in a quiet tone while Yashwan looked at her intently.

Naveen chuckled and told her that he will leave to her studio first and cut the call. Nelson smiled and nod his head ushering her out of the house. She smiled widely and hugged Anusha along with Yashwan before walking out of the house.

" Ice cream vangule?" Nelson asked making her blink.

" Ille parale mama..." she said making the man shook his head.

" Nee wait pannu, peppermint thane ?" He asked turning around.

Sithara sighed and nod her head. "Peppermint oru scoop...Raspberry oru scoop mama," she said softly.

"Raspberry ah athu Nave..." he trailed off and looked at her.

" Ille mama...avaru parthu rombhe naal athan avarode favourite flavour um sapdulamnu..." she said averting her eyes blushing wildly.

Nelson sighed and nod his head before walking into the ice cream parlour. ' Pavam ponnu,' he thought to himself.

Sithara was bumbling with nerves as she clutch the ice cream tub on her lap. She sighed softly and smiled waving Nelson away before hurrying inside the apartment gate and walking towards the parking.

Naveen lowered his shades and raised his eyebrow staring at the ice cream tub with a smirk. Sithara pouted at him.

" Ice cream melt agara matiri irruke..." she said.

Naveen chuckled. "Athuku yenna...mele freezer le konjam neram vechitu aprom sapdu..." he said climbing down the jeep.

Sithara's eyes widen " Appe nambe veliya polaya ! " she gasped.

" Humm ippeyum veliya thane irrukom," Naveen said crossing his arms together.

"Mama!  Naa yevalo plan potten teriyuma!" She whined making Naveen grin.

" Seri seri...poi freezer le vechitu va..." he said making her grin before rushing to the lift.

************************************
" Ippe Yethuku di church ke kutitu vanturuke ?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Sithara smiled impishly and hook her arms with him before dragging him inside. They sat together and prayed a little.

" Thara...you do realise that my mom didnt convert right ?" Naveen said in a quiet voice.

Sithara nod her head looking at his face. " The same for you...you dont have to convert..." he said in a soft voice, placing his hands on hers.

Sithara smiled widely and placed her head on his shoulders. "God is the same for me...why should we fight in the name of religion? I feel happy to pray in here and in the temple...yeneke yem mathammum samatham," she said

Naveen sighed and pat her hair. " I am just letting you know..." he said in a quiet tone and kissed her hairline.

Sithara grinned and stood up. They walked towards the priest and got the blessing before the two left to the beach.

Naveen chuckled watching her play around in the shore as the waves splashed her skirt. He groaned and shook his head when she tried to force to him towards the water.

" Sita..." he groaned when she splashed him playfully. He grumbled and pulled her away from the water as she giggled giddily.

"Seri...church poyachu...beach poyachu...innum yenge ponnum?" Naveen asked chuckling at her.

" Theater ?" She asked perking up. Naveen shook his head.

" Theater ke...I want to go with you...for my first movie ...first show..." he said smiling widely.

Sithara blushed and place her head on his arms. Naveen chuckled and pat her shoulders.

" Seri...restaurant yethum polama ? Its nearing lunch time..." he said

" Umm...yeneke pasikile..." she said making him snicker.

" Seri...appe vere yenge polamnu irruke ?" He asked.

Sithara pouted and scratch her head. " Shopping mall?" She asked making him smile and nod his head.

************************************
Naveen shook his head watching her window shop and never buy anything while he was already holding his adidas shoe bag and Levi's jeans.

" Yendi shopping mall ke vantutu yethume vangathe iruke!" He grumbled watching her look at the price tags. He shook his head and looked around the shop. His eyes widened as he saw a dress the mannequin was wearing.

" Sita," he said holding her hands, dragging her towards the mannequin.

" Inthe dress naala irrukele ?" He said smiling widely. Sithara looked at the dress and then took the price tag.

" Umm avalo naala ille.." she said and smiled at him.

" Cheri vanga polam," she said making him shook his head looking at her sternly. He turned around and called a shop assistant.

" This dress...can you get for her size?" He asked while Saritha gasped.

" Mama na-" she said only to be stopped by Naveen. The shop assistant returned with two sizes and Naveen told her to go to the fitting room. His eyes widen as she came out wearing the dress. He smiled widely and nod his head.

" I will buy it," he said to the shop assistant .

" Mama its pricey," she said making him sigh.

" I may not be able to afford a ferari but I can certainly afford this for you...ok...vaa " he said patting her head and walked out. Naveen chuckled and shook his head before holding her arms as they leave the shop.

They ended up taking take away for lunch and went back to the studio. Naveen sighed and played with her hair as she laid on his chest.

Sithara looked up at him giving him a large smile. " First mama...naanum dating poiruken...friends yellarum povanga and I use to imagine me going with you as I hear the story...but reality is much better better," she said with a giddy smile.

Naveen swallowed his saliva and exhaled a sigh. " Sorry di..." he said quietly.

Sithara grin and shook her head. " No...please its wonderful..." she said with a sweet smile.

Naveen sighed and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

************************************

The night update as I promised you all.

Alright tomorrow and Sunday most prob there will be no update due to my test. I hope everyone will understand :)

Target: 15 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...
40.5K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...
12.6K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...
59.1K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...