*Famous*

By BiancaAGuevara-Mejia

[Sequel to Skinny] (NEEDS EDITING) Raven's adventures are again in full swing. Join her as she goes through t... More

Prologue: Four Long Years and Three Months Later
To Be Or Not To Be...An Actress?
Chivalry Isn't Dead
Any Suggestions?
Damsel In Distress
Writing Lyrics
Moving On...Or Trying To ****
Recording, Auditions, & Two Big Jerks
Damn Those Stupid Paparazzi
Singing On The West Coast
Surprises and Admissions
Happy Birthday?
Birthday Surprise
Fittings, Cake Tasting, & Issues Surfaced
The Wedding
Nothing But The Truth (The Wedding Reception)
Letting Go Is the Hardest Part
Venus, The Alter Ego?
Trapped
Acting Neighborly... Or Not
Things Get Rowdy
Questions, Questions, Questions!
It Will Always Lead To A Web of Lies
Happy Clubbin' Birthday
Womanizer
Flirt Master?
Wild Goose Chase
New Friends
Painfully Clear
Feelings Run Asunder
Transition?
Return For The Holidays
Another Visit To Abuela
Not Going To Be Easy
Awkwardness At Dinner
A Lot On My Mind
Save Me, Love Me, Leave Me, Let Me Go
Chaos Embodied
Like The Good Ol' Days
Much Needed Closure
What's On Jaxon's Mind?
Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
A Long Awaited Vacation
Enjoying It To The Fullest
Last Day Of Fun
Back To Reality
Deja Vu
Busy Life, Not A Wife
Izzy's Wedding
Uncertainty
Epilogue: Crippling Truth
A Letter To The Readers
MESSAGE TO ALL FANS

After The Calm

1K 21 0
By BiancaAGuevara-Mejia

Dedicated to KayTheCookieMonster  For the funny idea

Chapter Twenty:

Nate and I had hit it off on our first date. It had been about a month since we had started dating and it was going extremely well. The movie filming was underway and I was playing myself and had finally confessed to Mr. Abbrams that the story was about my life. He had suggested that we switch scripts, but with Nate's encouragement I declined and decided to go ahead and do the movie. I knew it would be a big hit with the teens. There were several big name actors playing the parts of my friends, so there was no way that it would go unwatched.

Sebastian had started dating around and I was happy for him. He seemed so sad sometimes. I had moved into my own room, of course, but I would mostly stay overnight at Nate's. We were both pretty busy people. Nate was a lawyer and always had odd hours. I would only stay some nights, before he would send me home for his busy morning at the office. He wouldn't say what firm he worked for, but I didn't think so much of it.

It wasn't until Izzy's birthday that I would find out something I never wanted to know about my boyfriend, but that was still a month away. A slew of things happened between this wonderful time and that shocking moment.

What started the chain was the news of Bernard's trial. Sebastian had been attending on my behalf. I was still too traumatized to attend. The police had gotten my statement on video and I wasn't too eager to face the crazy person that was still head over heels for me. He was found guilty of assualt, attempted murder on some degree, and a few other things. They would keep him behind bars for a long time. I was glad for it too.

Then Jaxon's drama unfolded.

**********

Jaxon's POV:

I was tired of watching her go around with that Nate character. I didn't trust him. It had been a full month of this and Julia was showing no real signs of the pregnancy. She had all these appointments that she would never let me go to. I was starting to get suspicious. She had left for the grocery store, when I got the phone call from her lady doctor.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"Is this the residence of a Miss Julia Raymond," the woman asked.

"This is her house, I am her fiance. Who is calling," I asked her.

"This is a nurse with Dr. Carter, Julia's OB/GYN. I have some news, if you could pass it on to her," she told me.

"Sure, what is the news," I asked. Thinking that maybe it was about the gender of the baby. I was excited. It would finally be a real person to me.

"Julia is infertile," she said, sadly.

"I'm sorry. What did you say," I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"She came in for a check up a few years back and she had ovarian cysts. Now that wouldn't be too big of a problem, a pain, yes, most definitely, but doesn't make her sterile. The experimental medications that she was put on to handle that are what made her infertile. They wiped out any good eggs and a woman only has the eggs we are born with. We can't make anymore," she explained to me.

"Did she know this," I asked her.

"She should have been aware of this. Which is why I found it odd when she came in for a pregnancy test. I was just calling to remind her, in case she had forgotten," she admitted.

"Thank you," I told her.

"I am so sorry about this, sir," she said and hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry too," I said, to no one in particular. Julia had lied and I knew exactly why she had done it. It was just too big of a coincidence that Sara announced her pregnancy at the wedding for me to not acknowledge it.

I waited for Julia to get home and when she came in with a smile on her face and no groceries, I knew. She was playing me for a fool and I had let her. It was going to stop. She saw me seated in the recliner and stopped in her spot.

"Baby, what's wrong," she asked, walking over to me.

"Don't touch me," I told her, pulling away from her.

"Are you okay, Jay? Have you not been sleeping well?" She asked, seeming worried. Maybe I hadn't given her much credit for her acting because she was damn good.

"I answered a call today, Julia. It was from a nurse of Dr. Carter's," I told her. She seemed to freeze.

"What did she say? I hope she didn't ruin the surprise," she lied.

"Not at all," I told her, "In fact, she shared a little bit of history on my beloved. It turns out that a couple years back she took a medication for her ovarian cysts. A medication that rendered her incapable of reproducing." I wouldn't look at her but I saw movement and I knew she had her hand to her mouth.

"I, I, Jay, I," she stuttered.

"You, you, you," I looked up at her, "You lied, not just to me, but all of my friends and for what?" My voice was getting louder.

"She, she was trying to steal you from me," she screamed with tears running down her face.

"You honestly think that lying to me about the existence of a person would keep me? What were you planning on doing when you were supposed to show? What was your brillant plan for when your water was supposed to break? There was no baby, how were you planning on producing one?" I shouted question after question.

"I didn't want to lose you to that tramp. She gets everything. Fame, friends, and money. You were all I had. I didn't want her to have you too," she cried, begging, "Please don't let her effect what we have together. You can't honestly want to end it like this."

"I honestly do. I want you out of my house," I told her.

"Your house? You can't just kick me out," she tried to argue.

"I can, in fact. I pay for this house, it is under my name, and I bought everything in it," I told her, "So pack your things and leave." Her car was the only thing her parents had bought and paid for. I wouldn't have to worry about driving her anywhere. I couldn't stand to look at her anymore.

"I just cared about you so much," she said.

"If you really cared about me then you would have let me be happy, even if it wasn't with you. You just wanted to win at something, Julia. That is why you have no friends, you have a crappy personality and no one can stand to be around you."

"Then why were you with me," she asked, pure hate swept over her features.

"Do you honestly want me to tell you that," I asked her. I didn't like her, but I knew that the answer would hurt.

"Humor me," she said, crossing her arms. Well, she asked for it.

"Honestly, I liked you because you were nothing like Raven and at the time, I just wanted to forget all about her," I confessed. Now, because of Julia, I had lost her, probably for good. She was with Nate and she seemed to be enjoying herself. I was happy that she wasn't sad anymore, but I wasn't pleased that it wasn't with me.

"She said she didn't love you, though," she told me. I looked at Julia.

"That is the difference between you and Raven. She lied, so I wouldn't leave you. She had been telling me she didn't love me since I first saw her again, but she knew I was engaged to you and she let me go, so I could be happy with you. She was never trying to steal me. In fact, when I tried to kiss her at the bakery, she stopped me and covered me in cake. She was only ever on your side, but you were just too negative to see it," I told her. Realization flashed over her face and then she hung her head and walked towards the bedroom. I remembered something.

"Oh, hey, Julia," I said, delicately. She turned to me, looking hopeful.

"Yeah," she asked, hope filling her voice with that one word.

"Don't forget to take my Venus Sways CD out of your CD player," I reminded her and her face fell and she turned and ran to the room, crying loudly. (Thanks to KayTheCookieMonster for this funny part.)

She was all packed up and out of the house in two hours. I poured myself into writing a new script that reflected the events that had unfolded since I had seen Raven again. It would make a great movie all on its own.

**********

Raven's POV:

I watched out the window waiting for Nate to come and visit and I saw Julia walking out with packed bags. She was wiping at her eyes. Crying? I wondered what had happened, but those thoughts were gone as soon as Nate pulled up in his sexy Audi. I wasn't sure the model, but I nearly leapt for joy. I ran outside and greeted my boyfriend.

I was finally happy with a guy and I thought I deserved it. Why not let the neighborhood see how happy I was. I wrapped my legs around my man and he let out a masculine laugh and walked me inside.

~~~~

The filming of the movie started to kick into high gear and I was seeing less and less of Nate. He was always busy when I wasn't and I was always busy when he wasn't. It just didn't seem to be working anymore. I would talk to Izzy about it, but she seemed to be having problems of her own with Lucas. He was so focused on doing the movie with me that Izzy would complain that I got to see her boyfriend more than she did. I would still let out a giggle every time she would call him that. I just couldn't get over it.

After giggling, my only advice to her was to take up acting. She would laugh it off and then get called away to do more photos. She was a busy girl, as well. It seemed that these were the busiest days of our lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 12 23
I walked down the hallway quickly as I tried to get to class. Suddenly, a hand was classed over my mouth and I was pulled into a dark closet. I kicke...
8.2K 233 28
"A guy isn't going to care if you're laughing with a dude," he said. "You laugh with friends. You do this with someone who is more than friends." Wol...
401K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
600 8 12
Alexandra conner is the it girl, she's beautiful, popular, kind, smart oh and rich. She lives with her father and little brother. Her father is a l...