Becoming His Only Queen | 18+...

thepengirl_ által

When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tr... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Samantha
Chapter 2 - Jasper
Chapter 3 - Samantha
Chapter 4 - Jasper
Chapter 5 - Samantha
Chapter 6 - Jasper
Chapter 7 - Samantha
Chapter 8 - Jasper
Chapter 9 - Samantha
Chapter 10 - Jasper
Chpater 11 - Samantha
Chapter 13 - Jasper
Chapter 14 - Samantha
Chapter 15 - Jasper
Chapter 16 - Samantha
Chapter 17 - Samantha
Chapter 18 - Jasper
Chapter 19 - Samantha
Chapter 20 - Samantha
Chapter 21 - Jasper
Chapter 22 - Jasper
Chapter 23 - Samantha
Chapter 24 -Samantha
Chapter 25 - Samantha
Chapter 26 - Jasper
Chapter 27 - Samantha
Chapter 28 - Samantha
Chapter 29 - Jasper
Chapter 30 - Jasper
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 12 - Samantha

2K 87 7
thepengirl_ által

Rise and shine!

I wake up and shower, putting on some comfortable clothes I walk down for breakfast. I check my phone for any texts from Jasper.

Husband♡: Reached. 23:22.
Husband♡: Good morning, have a great day. 06:30.
Husband♡: Don't miss me too much. 06:37.

I smile, he doesn't know how much I missed him last night, how much I still miss him.

This is torture.

Me: Dream on husband. 08:44.

I stare at the screen for a minute before stuffing it into my backpocket.

Justin's already there, Jacob comes a minute later with Madam Carla. We greet each other, the food gets served. It's complete silence except for the clinking of cutlery.

"Jacob do you have any opinions on the preparations?" I ask breaking the silence, all eyes turn to me and I smile at him.

He shakes his head, "I'm fine with what you'd plan. Brother Jasper trusts you so do I." He says, cliche as always.

I put my fork down, "I understand Jacob, but it's your 20th birthday. Don't you have any wish?"

He sighs, "They don't matter." He gets up and leaves the room, that pisses me off. I stand and follow him out.

"Why would it not matter? Tell me and I promise I'll get that for you." I yell behind him, he stops and turns to look at me.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." He looks away, I cross my arms against my chest in a challenge.

"Try me."

He thinks for a moment then says, "I already filled the form that required all my favourites."

I roll my eyes, "But there's still something you want right?" I ask.

He hesitates, "Brother Jasper won't like it." He looks down and shifts on his legs.

I reach out for his hand, he looks surprised. "Tell me. I want you to be happy on your birthday Jacob." I say with all the sincerity.

He searches my eyes before nodding, "I want to invite my best friend." He hesitates but continues, "Brother Jasper isn't much a fan of her. He doesn't like having her in the palace." He scratches the back of his head.

"What's her name?"

"Alice Maclean." He says, a shiver runs down my spine. I know that name. I gulp and look at Jacob who looks really hopeful.

I close my eyes for a second then smile at him, "I'll make sure she attends." I say, his face visibly lits up, he's smiling the widest I've ever seen him. He really seems to like her.

I nod and walk to my office, I need to update the guest list.

Alice Maclean.
5'6, Blue eyes, golden hairs, only daughter of Viscount Maclean and Viscountess Maclean, only sister of Brian and Skylar Maclean. The eye of the family.

Also the one who kills me.

Yeah, wow.

I sigh and lean back on my chair, why does Jasper not like her?

I pull out my phone, Jasper is probably asleep. New York is five hours behind Scelus.

Me: Call me when you wake up, I need to talk something important. 9:24.

I put my phone down, whom should I ask?

Someone knocks on the door, I ask for them to walk in. Justin walks in with two cups of coffee.

"Hey." I stand and take the cup he offers me. He sits from across me.

"I hope my little brother didn't give you much trouble." He sips on his drink.

I sip my own, "Not at all." I say, he nods looking at the papers on my desk.

"I thought of how you could repay my favor." He says. I chew on the marshmallows and wait for him to continue. "Go clubbing with me tonight." He says and I almost choke on my drink.

I chuckle, "That was a good one. Almost had me." I say setting my cup down.

"It wasn't a joke. I'm serious."

"Then you must also be crazy Justin." I stand and shuffle my papers feeling his idea totally insane. "Carla won't allow it, and I've never been to a club." I say.

He grabs my hands and makes me stop, I look at him. "Maybe it's time to get a little rebellious." He says, I feel that spark of excitement. "You're the Queen, come on." He pleads with his eyes. "I swear it will be muy divertido." Very fun. He says.

I think for a minute, the bad side wins and I say yes. He quicky grins.

"Then meet me at the west side gate after dinner. Don't stand me up." He says before exiting. I flop back on the chair.

Well I deserve some fun.

My phone vibrates on the desk, I pull my eyes from my laptop screen to the mobile.

Jasper is calling.

"Hello. How are you?" I ask relaxing my back.

"Could have been better." He groans, it's probably the jet lag and tiredness.

"You should rest more then." I bite my nails.

"I wish, but the event is tonight and I need to prepare."

"And your catching a flight after that? Won't you be exhausted?" I say concerned.

"I'll be fine darling, I can't have my wife missing me too much." He says, I chuckle.

"I can tell she doesn't miss you at all."

"That's a big fat lie."

My heart skips a beat, "How do you know that?"

"I just do. So what did you want to talk about?"

I straighten, "Uh yeah, it's about the guest list for Jacob's birthday."

"Hmm. What about that?"

"I decided on inviting all his close friends."

"His friends?"

"Yeah, it's his 20th birthday. It must be about him. Not the nobles."

There's silence for a moment which makes me anxious.

"Okay. Do what you think is the best." I smile. "But also be ready to take the responsibility that follows."

"What does that mean?"

"His friends are trouble darling, I know this is his idea and your entertaining it. But be careful."

I bite my cheek, "Okay. Thank you."

"No worries, don't work too much." He says, I agree and end the call after saying goodbye.

He's friends are trouble.

That makes me curious, maybe I can ask Justin. That reminds of our plan for tonight, should I have told Jasper about it? Of course not. He would've said no. Maybe he'd also think I'm trouble.

I

dress up in jeans and spaghetti strapped top. I spend quite a time on my smoky makeup. I sneak out around 23 hours, there are guards in the hallway so I'm taking the way down through the window.

It's thrilling, the rope I tied looks firm and tight. I'm on the second floor, I need to reach the first floor balcony right under mine then the ground.

It takes me thirty minutes, I sneak around to the west side gate. I spot Justin leaning on the door.

"God I thought you won't come." He says as he seems me, I shrug.

"Well it was a long way down."

He nods and pulls out a key, he opens the gate and leads me out. We get into the car and he drives for about ten minutes before we get off. I was expecting a club but it's a helicopter instead.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he drags me towards the helicopter.

He smiles at me through his shoulder, he looks really handsome and happy. It makes me smile.

"Para hacer volar tu mente." To blow your mind.

I do understand Spanish but my grammar sucks so I don't speak.

We get in, it's my first time riding a helicopter and that has me nervous but in a good way.

It takes around an hour, I thought I'd fall asleep but the view is too beautiful to fall asleep. I'm wide awake actually.

We land and I see club name: Amnesia Ibiza

I blink twice, "You brought me to freaking Ibiza?" I exclaim, he just shrugs. All the water now makes sense, he brought be to an island.

"Sí, no hay lugar más divertido que Ibiza." Yes, no place is more fun than Ibiza. He finishes and a group of people greet him, he introduces them as his friends.

We head in, the music is on blast. The first round of Tequila has my head spinning, Justin pulls me to the dance floor.

"What if someone recognizes us?" I ask.

He swirls me around earning a laugh from me, "No, they are all drunk and too high to know us. Ibiza es libertad." Ibiza is freedom.

Music rushes in and everything starts to fade away, my muscles feel relaxed and for the first time in the week I feel good.

I wish Jasper was here, but I know he doesn't like these kind of things. Clubs aren't his thing.

I watch Justin dance like a pro, he's taller than Japser and takes a lot of room but his moves are effortless. He grabs me and leads his moves on me, suddenly I feel like a pro too.

<Unnecessary observation: He's touching me a lot>

After few more drinks he's drunk, I can tell by the sway of his body and he's missed steps.

"We should go back Justin." I say, he smiles and pulls me to his chest. My eyes go wide and the feeling that creeps in isn't pleasant at all. I push him, "Justin." I say but he doesn't bulge.

"I like you a lot Sam." He says and the floor beneath me literally shakes, Sam must be some other girl, there's no way it's me.

He brings his face closer, panic rings in me and I slap him. He blinks then looks at me. "Sam I . . . Oh goodness! I'm so sorry." He exclaims, I get away from him.

"I want to go back." I look away.

"Hey please listen to me."

"Justin please, I've had enough for tonight." I snap, he looks like he'll cry. I dash out, the ride back was frustrating.

I'm more tired than ever, I'm really thinking this was a bad idea. I don't look at him as I walk back inside, I take the stairs. I don't care if anyone sees, the guards looks confused but don't say anything. I walk inside my room and shut the door, I change into my nightmare on auto pilot.

I don't want to think about it, I don't want to think about anything but Jasper and his kisses.

I curl on the bed and hug the pillow, "Fuck this life!"

**

BOOM!☆☆

Do vote and Comment:)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

166K 14.3K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
406K 34.3K 37
Sometimes, unexpected marriages end up being the most fulfilling ones, defying initial expectations and leading to beautiful journeys together. Same...
14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
1M 51.3K 73
‟Tonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...