Lies {Larry Stylinson}

By _Loving1D_

BOOK 1 What can you do when your foster parents have been abusing you your whole life. Threatning that if you... More

Lies
Prologue
Chapter 1: The New Kid
Chapter 2: Surprise
Chapter 3: Distance
Chapter 4: I Wish
Chapter 5: What Has He Done To Me?
Chapter 6: Confusion
Chapter 7: I'm Sorry
Chapter 8: Thunderstoms and Talking
Chapter 9: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 10: Secrets
Chapter 11: Boyfriend?
Chapter 12: I Love You
Chapter 13: It Was Too Much
Chapter 14: I Blame Myself
Chapter 15: Waiting
Chapter 17: Larry Stylinson
Chapter 18: Goodbye
A/N
Chapter 19: I Miss You
Chapter 20: I Need You
Chapter 21: I Will Try To Fix You
Chapter 22: As Long As You're Happy
Chapter 23: Don't Go
Chapter 24: Pain
Chapter 25: Lies
Trust

Chapter 16: Decisions

10.1K 347 69
By _Loving1D_

Louis's POV

I woke up to a woman’s voice speaking to someone far away. When I managed to get my eyes open I saw that they were actually only a few feet away from my bed, a nurse and a doctor to be exact. So I hadn’t dreamt the whole thing, Mr. Smith had actually tried to kill me. I'm lucky to be alive.

A terrible thought struck me and I sat up quickly sending a stinging pain down my ribcage. The nurse turned to me with wide eyes and walked over quickly pushing me back down on the bed.

She told me to lie down and what had all happened to me. It's funny, I don't remember getting hurt that badly, I guess it was the adrenaline rush blocking out the pain. She increased the medicine going into my I.V. and checked my vital signs.

"Where are Darcy, Niall, and Harry?" I asked her sweetly.

Maybe I had imagined Harry’s sad green eyes pleading with me to stay awake. That would make more sense. I sighed as she answered me.

"Darcy and Niall are staying with Harry for a few days so the UKFA can get everything sorted out and under control. Harry was here last night, but had to leave when visiting hours ended, so he'll probably be back in a little while if I had to guess. He was really upset that you were hurt." She smiled sympathetically down at me.

He was upset? Is it wrong that I'm happy about that? I'm still getting used to this whole caring thing.

"Now there are a few problems we need to address concerning you. I need you to be completely honest with me Louis." She gave me a stern look, basically implying that I wasn’t supposed to lie.

I nodded my head to show that I understood. I already knew what she was going to say, rather ask, but that doesn’t mean I was prepared to answer it.

"How long have you cut your wrists and why?" Well that was blunt.

"I started about a year after going to the Smiths' house. I guess I just felt worthless, and I don't know, it was like an escape for me, but I haven't done it in two months." I smiled proudly, but she frowned.

"The bruising on your back, how did that happen?"

"Umm...I, uh...Mr. Smith pushed me down the stairs, into walls, tables and anything else that was around." I shrugged, but regretted it as my broken body ached once again.

"Okay, now we are just going to put some ointment on it that will help it heal faster. Is that alright?"

"Okay." I glanced nervously at the black tube in her hand.

She helped me sit up and I slid my hospital gown down to my hips, luckily they had left me in my boxers so I wasn't completely naked. I was facing the window, with my back to the door. There was a full length mirror to my left and I could clearly see the black and purple bruises that covered my entire body. It made me sick looking at it. I was ugly enough before.

I noticed the mangled remains of my phone lying on the table next to the desk. I vaguely remember a crunching noise when Mr. Smith pushed me down. I guess that's what it was.

I gasped when something cold made contact with my back expectantly. The nurse giggled and apologized before continuing to massage the white stuff on my bruises. It felt good for the most part. I was faintly aware of the door opening, but figured it was just another doctor and didn't bother turning around, but what I did notice was a whimper and the door slam shut. I looked to the nurse for an explanation, but she was already washing her hands and heading towards the door with a worried look on her face.

To say I was confused would be an understatement. I looked into the mirror again and sighed. Looks like I'll be wearing long sleeve shirts and pants for a while. Good thing it's winter. Only thirty two days until my birthday, then I could leave this life behind and start over. Wait, leave? I can't leave Harry. Oh God, what am I going to do? While I was having an internal battle with myself the nurse led a shaking and slightly sobbing Harry back into the room.

"Lou?" He croaked.

My head snapped around and I scrambled blindly to pull my gown back up although it was no use, you could still see the bruises on my arms and legs. I stared in fear at him as he clenched his fists at his sides. This was it. He was going to be so mad at me for not telling him, maybe I wouldn't have to worry about leaving him, because it looked like he was about to leave me.

"Yeah?" I croaked. That's the best you can come up with? Idiot!

"Yeah? That's all you have to say?" His voice had risen slightly and the nurse had left the room, which I hated, because now no one was there to protect me.

"You could have told me! I told you my secrets, I trusted you, but you couldn't even put one ounce of trust in me huh? I could have helped you, then maybe we wouldn't be here now! You wouldn't be lying in that hospital bed shaking in fear that I'm going to hit you!"

I flinched at his words, and tried to say something, but my mouth was bone-dry and my lips couldn't form a single syllable. Harry took a step closer, so I scooted to the far side of the bed. He lowered his voice.

"I'm not. I could never hurt you even if I wanted to, which I don't. I'm just upset that after everything we've been through that you still don't trust me. I'm sorry." He sat on the edge of my bed, but I stayed put staring at him, not knowing what to say.

"Please say something." He whispered while his emerald eyes bored into mine.

This broke me out of my trance, and my thoughts started turning in my head.

"I-I...It's just, umm, well you see, it's not easy for me t-to trust people. People have lied to me my whole l-life." I stuttered while avoiding his intense gaze.

Before I knew it I was being pulled into a bear hug. Harry was careful so that I wasn't in pain because of my injuries, but he was squeezing me as if this was the last time he was going to see me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so sorry." I felt something wet hit my cheek and looked up to see Harry crying into my hair with his eyes closed.

"You have nothing to be sorry for love." This only made him cry harder.

"No, I've been so selfish lately, and I never once thought about the way you felt. Please forgive me." He hugged me tighter and I leaned my head into his chest.

"I love you Harry." I heard a sniffle and knew I had said the right thing.

"I love you too" He opened his eyes and pushed me away gently. "Please don't ever make me go through this again." He added.

"Deal." I laughed slightly, but the look on his face was serious.

Just then another nurse came back in with a doctor and ordered Harry off the bed much to my dismay; the nurse must have seen the look on my face, because she assured me that Harry could stay in the room.

"Okay Mr. Tomlinson you can leave whenever you like, on your way out just pick up your medicine from the front desk and sign some papers as well."

I nodded my head and the doctor left smiling widely at me.

"Are you alright now Harry?" The nurse asked the curly headed boy.

How did she know him and what was wrong with him before? I shot him a questioning glance, but he didn't meet my eyes. I think he might have been blushing a little.

"I'm better now that Louis's awake." He smiled and finally met my gaze, making me the one blushing.

"Good, I'm happy that you're happy. By the way I'm Danielle." She held out a hand to me, but I just looked at it. She lowered her hand awkwardly and cleared her throat.

"Well I have good news and bad news."

"Well this feels like Deja Vue." Harry mumbled.

What on earth is going on?! Am I missing something?

"Yes, well the UKFA has contacted Niall's grandmother and he is scheduled to leave for her house tomorrow evening."

"That's good; he's been talking about Ireland forever." I smiled, but it faded when I realized where she was going with this.

Harry must have realized to, because he sat himself next to me again and took my hand in his.

"There are two options for you and Darcy. Number one is a home in Doncaster which is about four hours away. You and Darcy could both go there. The second option is two homes about fifteen minutes from here, but you and Darcy would be separated between the two homes.

I froze, eyes going wide. So basically I have to choose between Darcy and Harry. This is going to be one of the hardest decisions I’m going to have to make. Harry tightened his grip on my hand and I turned back to Danielle.

"How long do I have to decide?"

"You'll be moved Wednesday, and today is Monday so two days. I'll leave you two to talk about it and whenever you figure it out call this number and ask for Perrie Edwards."

She handed me a small piece of paper with the UKFA phone number on it. I glanced over it and smiled at her. She smiled back and then skipped out of the room. I glanced at Harry, but he was looking at me through the mirror.

"You're going to leave aren't you?" He sighed.

I knew he didn't mean leave the hospital, he meant leave as in going to Doncaster. I didn't say anything, but we both knew he was right. After a few minutes of us just looking at each other I broke the silence.

"I can't just leave Darcy, not after what just happened. She needs me." My voice cracked at the end and soon Harry was wrapping his strong arms around my shoulders again.

"I know. I know. Don't cry, please. I get it. Just promise that you'll call me every day yeah?"

"Yeah." I sniffled. "I promise. We could Skype too."

"I'll come visit you whenever I can." He smiled

"It's only for 32 days Haz." I joked trying to lighten the mood.

"That's 32 days too long." He pressed his mouth to mine and I kissed back eagerly letting my bottom lip slip between his plump lips.

"What do you say we go back to my house, and get out of this awful place?" Harry murmured against my lips.

Never have I ever heard a better plan than that. I pointed to the crutches in the corner of the room and Harry brought them to me. I cautiously put my weight on them, but lifted my fractured wrist seconds later as the pain came back. I sat back down on the bed and sighed in defeat.

"Suppose they'd give us a wheelchair?" I laughed.

We both started laughing, and for the first time in a while I felt loved, cared for, and needed.

****

A/N  No cliffhanger because I'm going out of town tomorrow, so no updates until next week. Probably. If I do update it will be short and I hate short chapters so don't hold your breath. So, I hope you guys like this!  Vote, Comment, Fan! Love you! xx

This chapter is dedicated to @MissGiggles123 because her user name made me giggle. :P see what I did there ;)

-Claire xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
718K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
45K 796 18
{Book 1} Louis Tomlinson had gotten custody of his 2 sisters, Lottie and Fizzy. He assumed it'd be an easy job. He had also assumed it'd be even easi...
322K 7.6K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...