Chapter 10: Secrets

"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kennedy

****

I snuggled deeper into my pillow, but it was harder than normal. I peeked one eye open and turned my head to see a mop of curly hair. I was lying on his chest and I could see that one arm was behind his head and the other was around me. His lips were parted slightly and he was snoring again.

I reached up to brush some curls out of Harry’s eyes, and snuggled back into his chest. He looked kind of cute while sleeping. I've thought about it and I admit that maybe I might have a teeny tiny crush on Him.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip to go to the bathroom, but his arm tightened around me.

"Don't leave me," He mumbled.

"I need to pee." I held back a laugh.

"Okay, but hurry back, I'll miss you."

I've heard of people being delusional when they're not fully awake, but Harry was just being crazy.

"Okay Curly." I smiled even though he couldn't see me, then got up to go to the bathroom when he released me.

When I came back Harry was sitting up staring at the wall. I thought that was a little strange, so I sat down on the bed next to him, but he didn't look away from the wall.

"Harry?" I raised my eyebrows.

He turned to look at me, and I noticed his eyes were glassy, as if he were about to cry.

"Harry what's wrong?" I was becoming a little worried when he didn't answer, but instead looked back at the wall.

"Harry?" I leaned my head in front of his so that he was looking at me. "Are you okay?"