Chapter 23: Don't Go

A/N I’m so sorry for this chapter, but it had to happen sooner or later! Don’t hate me, it’s Stan’s fault! *Hides behind Stan* Ps. I’m going to start ending the chapters with a quote an I’ll probably go back and add quotes for the others later.

It’s kind of short, but I needed to end it there, and I’m so sorry. :’(

****

“If you follow me down this hall, we will end up in the master bedroom.” The nice lady instructed for us to follow her.

Harry and I were walking behind the other couple who were looking around skeptically. I didn’t think they were going to buy it. The flat was fabulous in my opinion and I was seriously considering getting it. Living with Harry would be amazing and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. As if he were reading my thoughts, he took my hand and tangled our fingers together.

We reached the room and stepped inside. I was barely listening as she went on and on about the details of the room and other boring stuff. My eyes locked on the seat below the window and my eyes widened. I’d always wanted a window seat in my house. I gave Harry’s hand a squeeze and he looked down slightly me.

“It has a window seat.” I whispered while grinning and nodded my head towards the window.

Harry grinned back and kissed me quickly.

“And that concludes our tour, if you will follow me back to the living room I will show you out, or hopefully you could fill out some paperwork that will make this flat yours.” She plastered on a fake smile.

I nudged Harry with my elbow and when he looked at me again I nodded my head. He understood what I was trying to say and smiled.

“We’ll take it.” Harry looked back at the couple in front of us who were turning to leave.

“Brilliant, I’ll get the papers and you can just take a seat on the couch. I’ll be right back.”

**

I walked into the elevator with the final box in my hands. Harry and I had been moving our stuff for over four hours and I was exhausted. Luckily we had found a school around the corner and transferred there.

It was a nice school, the people were a little rude, but that was expected. Besides, Harry was always there to protect me. Somehow we had ended up with all of the same classes except two. Gym and English, they were switched.

I walked through the open door and into our bedroom. Harry was bent over a box, pulling out things and then putting them into drawers. I smiled at his concentrated expression and kissed his cheek.

“Here’s the last one.” I dropped the box, knowing it wasn’t anything breakable.

“Thank god.” Harry muttered, folding up my favorite blue and white striped shirt and sticking it into a drawer beside my tan trousers.

I helped him unpack the rest of our things and then we went into our living room. Harry sat down on the end of the couch and I laid my head in his lap, sprawling my legs out in front of me. He put his hand into my hair and twisted it around his fingers subconsciously as he stared out the balcony doors.

I watched him for a few minutes. He was obviously deep in thought, I could tell by the way he hadn’t blinked in a while and his eyebrows were scrunched up together. I reached with my arm and touched his cheek with my palm. His cheek was warm and made my hand tingle.

He broke out of his trance and stared down at me, his eyes softening as he did.

“What are you thinking about?” I dropped my hand and took his so I could tangle our fingers together.