Darling I'm a Nightmare Dress...

Door imziamandnarryasf

Dark red eyes were trained solely on me. He looked at my disheveled body, a smirk tugging on the corners of... Meer

🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
Inkkit
🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
Book Thief!!!
🥀

🥀

3.6K 143 37
Door imziamandnarryasf

Normal POV

Kortez jumped awake with a start at the sound of heavy banging. Once his heart returned to its normal pattern and he had indeed not had a heart attack he sat up in his bed, trying to catch his breath. He went to rub the sleep from his eyes only for the banging to return. Needing to stop it before his head explodes, Kortez jumped out of bed. He threw on a fluffy yellow robe and stumbled blindly out his room and down the hall to stop the God awful banging.

Kortez threw open his door without a care, not even caring to ask who it was first,"Hmm?", he mumbled, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes.

'Who the hell comes to somebody house at 7 in the morning anyway?'

Zaine was taken aback by the sight,"Well aren't you something", his dark eye dragged up and down his body, his bottom lip between his teeth. He truly wasn't making this easy for him is he?

Hearing that rich deep voice was like a shot of adrenaline. Kortez was suddenly wide awake and very self-conscious; it was like the ice bucket challenge. His mouth snapped shut as he cowered in on himself as Zaine stared him down. He seemed to completely forget that a mere ten seconds ago, he wanted to ring his neck

Kortez fidgeted awkwardly under his heavy gaze. He looked away, swallowing the lump in his throat, "Uh...is there something you need Zaine?", he asked him. He was the picture of chill but on the inside he was a mess. He was embarrassed to talk to him knowing that he had thought about him as he came harder than had in his entire life. That was way more than some subliminal dream shit: he had fantasized about him touching his body and he could've sworn he actually felt it.

"I was hoping we'd get to finish our conversation from when you came by", Zaine started with an innocence, head low as if he was bashful, "I haven't seen you around", he lied smoothly with a grin. He knew he had been avoiding him, but he allowed it to persist; he loved a chase and his mate was well worth the back and forth. After last night he knew he would have to get to Kortez as soon as possible. He didn't think he could take much more of this; his hunger more difficult to control than he thought. He was starving and Kortez' arousal right now was more than tempting him.

Zaine used every ounce of his self-restraint, pushing back his desires to have his way with his neighbor. 'Not yet; it isn't time yet.'

"Are you getting ready for work?", he asked him innocently, his hands in the pockets of his well tailored black pants,"I wouldn't want to keep you."

"No uh nah man, I'm actually off today", Kortez found himself saying for some reason. He had a strange feeling that was gonna come back and bite his in the ass later. "Please come inside", he muttered, stepping aside to let him in and shut the door.

As he tried to reorganize himself quickly, Zaine moved farther into his large studio apartment, looking around,"Lovely apartment you have", he complimented, liking the homey woodsy decor of his place.

Kortez moved up beside him,"Appreciate it", he told him, trying to ignore the sudden heat that started to fill in him seemingly as he got closer to Zaine. Interesting. "Uh...would you like a cup a coffee, tea maybe? Water?", he asked, needing some space between them because he could not trust himself to be within arms reach of this man.

Zaine smirked,"Coffee if you please", he answered kindly.

Kortez was grateful; if he said no he was still gonna run off,"Cool, just follow me to the kitchen", he told him, nodding over to the entrance to his kitchen. Something happened with the sudden action because he could suddenly feel air on his chest. It was only then that he realized what he was wearing. A short soft pastel yellow robe with his name on the breast pocket; a christmas gift he'd gotten for himself. His warm pink nipple was now exposed, hardening as the tension strung tight in his body.

Zaine didn't even try to hide his lingering gaze on his shapely legs and chest. He wanted to dig his teeth into those thighs and suck bruises into his strong pecs. Suck and bite on his nipples until they were red and he was begging under his mouth. His tongue peeked out to lick his lips at the idea.

Kortez flushed, pulling the fabric together to cover his exposed chest,"Can you 'cuse me for a sec?"

Zaine didn't even react to the covering, looking back at his face and nodding. Kortez was off after that, scurrying down the hall and into his room. He slammed the door shut, pressing his back against it as he panted. When had it suddenly become so hard to breath?

He looked over at his bed, and suddenly the large damp spot was standing out like red wine on a white couch. He cringed; he fell asleep in that. He pushed himself off the door, rushing to the bed and snatching the comforter off followed by the rest of his bedding. He threw them in a pile, stripping out of his soiled panties and kicking them into the pile as well. He was gonna burn it.

"Underwear", he told himself,"gotta get some underwear."

He rushed over to his underwear drawer, pulling out a pair of white and black polka dot panties,"Not too showy, but cute and comfy as fuck", he noted. He didn't know why he was thinking like that, but he didn't have time for the back and forth with himself right now. The last thing he needed was for Zaine to come back here checking on him.

He stepped into the panties, wiggling them up his hips and pulling on some black cloth Nike shorts and a thick red hoodie. Now fully dressed, he exited his room and went to find the mysterious specimen that plagued his house. Just before he stepped into the kitchen, he stopped, taking a moment to gather himself before entering.

'You got this Kortez. He ain't all big and bad; just wanna talk is all. No need to be weird. Quit being a little bitch. Okay he sexy, so what? He ain't even that cute anyway. Get it together nigga.'

All that preparation went directly out the window when Zaine turned around and looked at him with that smile. 'I'm fucked.' It was a nice sentiment, but that's all it was.

Zaine approached him, dimples on display as his eyes visibly brightened as he looked at him,"I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and made us some coffee. My owe special combination", he said, offering him the mug. It was his favorite mug, but Kortez didn't know how he knew that. He just chalked it up to coincidence.

"Oh nah, it's cool", he told him, taking the mug,"uh thanks." He took a suspicious sniff of the beverage before taking a small sip. He didn't know if he expected him to poison him or something crazy, but what he didn't expect was the moan that left his lips as he tasted it.

His eyes literally rolled to the back of his head at the taste,"Oh my god", he groaned at the smooth flavor. It was so rich like hot chocolate but the mocha was so potent just the way he liked it. He would marry it if he could.

Zaine chuckled at the sight of him,"That good, I see?", he asked, bringing his own mug to his lips.

Kortez was embarrassed at his sudden outburst; he had practically had an orgasm in front of him. He began to sputter like an old truck, wiping the spittle off his mouth with his sleeve,"U- uh...I- I'm sorry", he stuttered, putting his mug down on the counter. Not before almost spilling it on the floor, that is.

He couldn't bring himself to look at him, feeling like a total dumbass and it had only been less than 2 minutes. "Uh y- yeah...it is", he answered meekly,"an uh..an A+ cup of joe!", he held up an awkward thumbs up, immediately cringing at himself and dropping his hands back to his side.

'Why? Why would you do that?', he scolded himself internally.

Zaine just smiled at him with that smirk that made his blood boil; he didn't know if he wanted to slap it off or sit on it.

'How come my thoughts immediately turn sexual everytime I thought of the man?'

'Because the man is the definition of sex, dumbass', his brain supplied frankly.

Unable to trust his thoughts any longer, he distracted himself with his coffee, taking long sips. "So uh...how are you liking Carriage Place?", he asked, trying to make conversation. They couldn't just stand here drinking coffee all day. That would just be weird.

Zaine shrugged, sitting down his mug and leaning against the counter,"I haven't seen much, but from what I've seen I am very impressed", he answered, dimpled cheek on display.

"Well that's it for you. Impressive", he repeated for some reason.

The asian man didn't seem to mind it,"To being impressive", he said offering his half empty mug for a toast.

Kortez snorted at the toast, but raised his mug,"Here here", he said, tapping their glasses together.

Kortez couldn't explain it, but his energy made him uncomfortable in more ways than one. The way his eyes would track over him; the way his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.

As Zaine spoke about God only knows what, he nodded blankly, white noise filling his ears as he spoke. He knew he should've been listening to him, but he just couldn't.

'Fuck he had a pretty mouth', Kortez's mind supplied as he watched him licked his lips. He imagined the way his mouth would clap down on his sex and just suck and lick him until he-

This time he literally began to choke on his spit, beating his own chest frantically as he struggled to remember how to breath.

Thankfully Zaine, being the saint he was, rushed to his aid. "Oh my, here let me help you", his right hand went to his chest while the other went to his back to rub between his shoulders. The contact made his body lurched forward onto his palm. It was as if his touch literally burned him.

"Keep your arms up for me. Deep breathes. In....out...", he coached. You would think he was used to this type of thing. Kortez wouldn't be surprised if he was a doctor or a lifeguard or some ridiculously attractive occupation.

Honestly it was easier said than down when Zaine had his hands on him. They had never properly touched before aside for a hand shake. His hands were so big and firm, long fingers splayed across his chest, pressing into his skin like a branding iron. The contact sent ripples through his body and between his legs.

Great, now he was wet.

Soon he got his breathing situation together and Zaine thankfully backed away. Kortez was grateful for the space. He took deep breaths, his heart beating in his ears and between his thighs.

His face burned when Zaine sniffled, the corner of his lip tugging up slightly. 'He's probably got allergies or something; he cannot smell you. Stop being so damn paranoid.', he told himself.

"Uh thanks", he offered the asian man, face burning so bright he knew it was visible with his light skin. He met his dark eyes for a moment before looking at their empty mugs, "Let me put these away." He took the cups and put them in the sink, grateful for the momentary distraction.

When he was finished, he turned back to his guest. "Well", Kortez announced suddenly, clapping his hands together,"this was uh...", What was this exactly?,"nice-"

"I agree", Zaine responded eagerly, with teeth dazzling and a smooth voice. This was most definitely nice.

For a long moment, they just looked at each other. For a second, Kortez could've sworn he saw red flash in his eyes. He blinked only to find black orbs staring back at him.

Kortez had to force himself to look away,"I uh gotta get ready for uh work", he said, trying to shake the strange sight from his head,"so I'll just show you out", he nodded to the door, scratching his head.

A perfectly trimmed dark eyebrow raised on Zaine's sculpted porcelain face,"I thought you were off today?", he questioned articulately.

Kortez froze, catching himself in a lie. He cursed himself internally. "Nope, don't think I said that", he assured hastily, shaking his head. Kortez was lying through his teeth and he knew he as lying too judging by the silence, but instead of calling him on it, the Asian man just smiled. "My mistake then", he apologized and pulled away much to and against Kortez' chagrin.

"Perhaps third time's the charm?" He seemed content with his decision, much to to his internal chagrin. No matter, he would have his time; again and again if need be.

Kortez gave him a ghost of a smile before he showed him to the front door. They said their goodbyes or in Kortez' case, waved and went their separate ways.

Kortez facepalmed when he turned away from the shut door,"What in the everloving fuck?"

Endnotes: Sorry you guys for the hiatus. It honestly wasn't my intention. I have been struggling mentally and physically. I have health stuff going on and writing just hasn't been in the cards for me I guess. I'll do better cause they last thing I wanted was to take more than a year to finish a story. I'm glad to be back tho; missed you weirdos.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

127K 6.1K 45
"Are you going to kiss me or are you just gonna stare?" As if he needed the encouragement, he slams his mouth down on mine in a frenzy, his hands mo...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
86.1K 3.6K 23
DΞΔN "The names Dean baby, what's yours?" A voice whispered in my ear, while pressing their body against mine. "Unavailable." I respond and gyrate...
231K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...