Different universe, new me (...

By CraziiFanWriter

The war between Olympus and Gaia is over. The demigods finally wanted a normal life, Percy wanted to be with... More

Why is it always me
Blessings explained
After so many years we still try:
Fast A/N:
The mission:
It all started with a pen:
Independence day
The meeting:
Another Earth meeting:
New story:
Homefront Part 1:
Homefront Part 2:
School trip:
New team:
The League of Shadows and more secrets:
Fighting:
Rise from the dead:
Not quite dead:
Author Note NOT BEING CANCELLED
Mission and first...Kill?!

What happened

2.9K 56 19
By CraziiFanWriter

Fates POV :

Just before Percy got pulled into the portal

'' Perseus Jackson sure is our favourite person to mess with right sisters.'' Atropos said.

' I think that in that other universe I found the perfect person for him to become.' Clotho said.

''' Well sister don't let us wait tell us as who he is going to be born.''' Lachesis asked her sister.

' Well dear sisters as the Fate of Birth I think he would be great to be born as the boy soon to be known to the world as Richard John Grayson, don't you think Lachesis as the Fate of Life you can see what kind of great things he would be going to do right?' Clotho half said and half asked her sister.

''' Well yes you are right that boy is going to be a great hero, a hero that that universe needs, he is going to be the greatest hero not just of one world but two. What do you think Atropos? ''' Lachesis asked.

'' I think when Richard realises who he was in his past life and is going to try live both lives it would indeed be very interesting to watch.'' Atropos said.

'' Well than it is decided Perseus Jackson is going to be reborn as Richard John Grayson.'' the three Fates said at the same time.

Annabeth's POV:

Just after got pulled into the portal

I just stood there looking at that dam portal. Why, why did it have to be him. Than I startet to cry and fel to my knees.

' Annabeth a-are you okay, we will get him back, I-I'm so sorry I shouldn't have read that stupid spell.' Lou said while she began crying to.

'' It isn't your fault Lou w-we s-should go a-and tell C-Chiron what h-happened.''

When we walked to the Big House crying I thought about Percy when we were reading that weird spell in that weird language, when I looked up at him he seemed to understand what it meant because he had a worried look on his face. He was going to say something just as that stupid portal opened and then he was just gone, the only thing he left behind was Riptide what I was really worried about because it didn't return to him so he couldn't defend him in that other universe.

' Annabeth we are here.' Lou said while we walked into the Big House.

' Ah Annabeth, Lou how is that portal of yours going?' Chiron asked. I just began to cry again while Lou started to explain.

'' Chiron I need to go and tell Lord Poseidon what happened to his son.''

' Alright, Annabeth, good luck.'' Chiron said with a sad expression.

Underwater in Atlantis

When I came to Lord Poseidon's castle I was really nervous how was I going to tell him that his only demigod son had disappeared and got pulled into a portal to a other universe.

When I came to the throne room Poseidon greeted me happily but looked troubled when he saw my said expression.

' Annabeth dear what's wrong, what happened?' Lord Poseidon asked me.

'' I-it's P-Percy Lord h-he i-is g-gone.'' I said while I starten to cry again.

Poseidon came to me and hugged me. ' Annabeth tell me what happened.'

So I started to explain everything again, when I finished he looked very sad.

'' My lord Percy he left this in this world.'' I said while giving Poseidon Riptide back. He just gave me a sad smile and said I had to hold on to it until we find Percy again so I could give it back to him.

' Annabeth, we will find him he has been blessed by multiple gods so he can still defend himself don't worry I will help you with everything you need.' Poseidon said. I didn't know what I was doing but before I knew it was hugging him, I was hugging a freaking god without his permission. When I was about to pull back and apologise he started to hug me back.

When we both pulled back Lord Poseidon's trident started glow.

' Council meeting?' Lord Poseidon said. he took my hand and flashed us away.

When we arrived at Olympus all the gods where already there at looked at me weird like why are you here with Lord Poseidon.

' Brother why do we have such a sudden meeting I was doing something very important.' Poseidon said.

' Well if you really must know I did not call this meeting.' Lord Zeus said.

' That's right because we did and we see that miss Chase is also already here, good than we don't have to go and get her here.' the Fates said.

' Wel we called this meeting because we have some information about young Perseus.'

All the gods looked confused except Poseidon, so I started to explain what happened.

' So now that everyone knows what happend. We have send Percy to this other universe because that universe needs a hero and wel he was just the perfect hero we could send, and well we were bored so we thought why not have some fun right. The Fates said.

'' What !! You send Percy to that other universe because you were BORED !! Tell me how do we get him back. '' I yelled at the Fates.

' Well, well you don't have a lot of patience do you daughter of Athena. Wel then you have to make the portal work again, but it won't so easy as the last time. You will need the help of Hecate, Poseidon and Sally Jackson. Because Poseidon and Sally are his parents it should help you find him easier.''

When they mentioned Sally I paled and thought about how she would feel about all this, her only son didn't just go missing but he just disappeared to an other universe. I looked at Poseidon and he looked sad to when he realised that they had to go and tell Sally what happened.

' Ow and Perseus has been reborn Hades we think you should know what that means.' The Fates said before they disappeared.

We all looked at Hades and he said; ' Well I think that what they meant was with Perseus being reborn it means the same as when you die and choose rebirth. You forget what happend in your past life unless you are strong enough to remember, but when you do that person can struggle with living both the life he had before and the life he has now. So yeah when we find him there is a big chance he doesn't remember his life he had here as a demigod. But you could help him remember his old life just know that it could be hard for him with both being Percy and and the boy he is in that other universe.' Lord Hades explained.

'' I have only one last question my lords and lady's, does Percy still have his powers and all the blessings he got from you?''

' Yes he does my daughter the Fates just said that he needs to know who he was before, only then he can properly use them again. So he won't be able to use them until one of us tells him he has powers.' My mother answers.

' If there are no more questions then I think Annabeth and I should go and tell Sally what happend.' Poseidon says. No one said anything so the meeting was finished and the god began to flash out. Lord Poseidon walked up to me and flashed us to Sally's apartment.

Sally's POV:

I was watching television with Paul when someone knocked on the door. I walked to the door and was surprised when I saw both Annabeth and Poseidon.

' Sally who is it?' Paul asked when he came walking to the door.

'' It is Annabeth and Poseidon. What are you guys doing here?''

I let them in and walked them to the living room where Paul was still sitting on the couch.

' Annabeth, Lord Poseidon what are you doing here?' Paul asked them.

' Pleas just Poseidon you are family to.' Poseidon said giving Paul a sad smile. It didn't go unnoticed by both Paul and me so I asked what was wrong. Annabeth began to cry silently en Poseidon started to explain what happened to Percy. When they where done explaining I was crying to, Poseidon walked up to me and gave me a hug.

' I know Sally but there is a way to get him back but we will need your help.' Poseidon said to me.

'' Of course anything to get my son back.'' I said.

Annabeth POV:

When I came back to camp Chiron gave me this letter that Percy had given him and had asked him to give it to me if something ever happend to him.

Dear Annabeth,

I don't know what happened to me for you to get this letter I really hoped that you didn't have to get this letter. But yeah Apollo helped me write this song for you after he blessed me. So in this envelop is a USB-stick, you can play it on you laptop and listen to it. I really hope you like it. And remember I will always love you and I am waiting for you in Elysium.

With much love from your Seaweed Brain.

When I finished reading the letter I took the USB-stick and played it on my computer.

( If the songs won't work it's called 'Percabeth - Say you won't let go' you can just find it on YouTube )

When the song was over I was in tears, I loved this song so much and was really happy that Apollo helped Percy write this song. Percy has a really beautiful voice I will play this song everyday to never ever forget my Seaweed Brain, I won't give up until I have found him again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that was a really long chapter what did you guys think of it. I am really proud of myself that this chapter worked out so wel. Also in this chapter I mentioned that Percy had been blessed by some gods after the war the next chapter is going to be about the new powers Percy got from the blessings and what the rest of the seven got for winning the Giant war.

xxx-xsophie26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796 49 6
Morrigan Aetos wasn't expecting to have to uproot her life and move to the city of crime in her twenties nor was she expecting to find everything tha...
30.3K 768 21
Percy Jackson has lost everything. So she went home to spend time with her mom. But sadly their together was cut short causing her to go and live wit...
366K 11.1K 69
They're gone. The gods always known that the children of the Big Three were liabilities. They were dangerously powerful and extremely decisive. And...
279K 5.1K 25
After defeating Gaia Percy is being forced to become god, but instead he asks to be sent to the world where no divine can influence him. There, he wa...