โ๐™†๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰โž { ๐‘ท.๐‘ฑ๐‘ด } โœ”๏ธŽ

Por KatherineZeRat

These people... Their different... once they grow an attachment to someone... they never let go. These people... Mรกs

I N T R O
~
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
{ Q U E S T I O N S }
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
Damn-
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
I-
T W E N T Y - F O U R
1k! ๐Ÿ’œ
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
E P I L O G U E
E N D - S P E C I A L
~ T E M P T I N G ~
Thank you <3

E I G H T

1.1K 39 7
Por KatherineZeRat

Yoongi's eyes widened, along with mine, as Seokjin sat in front of us. He had barged into the living room and sat down on the couch so now, me and Yoongi are just starting at him, waiting for an explanation.

"Could you tell me why you're here?" Yoongi asked and Seokjin sighed as he crossed his legs.

"I'm here just for the fun of it." Seokjin grinned and Yoongi raised a brow.

"No you're not, tell me the real reason." Yoongi said and Seokjin swiped his tongue across his lips.

"Fine, I came here because Jimin and my father is arguing and I simply just want to not hear their conversation." Seokjin said and I sighed. This is about me.... damn it.

"Okay, well you could have went to somebody else's house, now... get out." Yoongi said and Seokjin raised a brow.

"I'm older than you, show me some respect." Seokjin stated and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to the castle, I can literally feel in my gut that he's angry and he wants me there, therefore, I'm going there." I said as I exhaled then went to the front door.

"I'm coming with you." Yoongi said as he opened the door and I nodded as we both left the house.

"Seokjin can stay in there, as long as I'm not there." Yoongi mumbled and I chuckled.

We left the village and went to the familiar castle.

As we entered the castle, we heard faint yelling. I had a worried look on my face as we went towards the yelling.

We soon arrived at the lounge room and we peeked inside to see Jimin and his father yelling at each other.. I could see vains popping out of Jimins neck...

Yoongi and I both listened to their conversation...

__________________________________

Jimin Pov.
_____________________
__________________________________

"She's gonna cheat on you, people like her are not trustworthy!!" My father yelled and my anger grew.

"What the hell do you mean people like her?!" I yelled, this conversation went from a tiniest bit civil to pure yelling.

"She's not even our race!! You could have atleast had got one of our damn color! I don't sense anything trustworthy about her. People like her are untrustworthy!" He hollered and my eyes widened.

"Oh so I guess your racist now, is that it?! And I never picked, fate did but I'm very thankful that they did because I've fallen in love with her and you can't stop fate, nor do I care what you think!" I yelled and my father snarled.

"When she cheats on you, don't come running back to me, I tried to tell you but no." He mumbled as he left the room.

I sighed as I sat down on the chair and massaged my forehead.

I had heard faint footsteps coming towards me. My brows furrowed and I looked up to see..

Nali?

__________________________________________________

Nali Pov.
________________
__________________________________

I slowly walked into the lounge room. Jimin heard my steps because he looked up and saw me, his teary eyes stared into mine.

I sighed as I sat down beside him on the couch. His mouth opened but no words came out.. so I just hugged him and he immediately hugged back.

He started to sniffle and he placed his head into the crook my neck. I massaged his back as he let out all of his tears.

"Did you hear everything?" Jimin mumbled as he sat up again.

"I only heard when he said, and I quote, "she's gonna cheat on you, people like her are not trustworthy." and I heard everything past that." I said and he nodded.

"I'm very sorry for what he said..." Jimin said as his cat ears were kind held back.

"It's fine Jimin.. do you want to go back to my apartment? We can have a cuddle session." I said and he lightly smiled then nodded.

We both got up and left the lounge room.

I didn't see Yoongi again so he must have left after I went in...

• • •

When we got back to my apartment, we just slept on my couch is basically it. I could tell he was tired so yeah.

Jimins tail wrapped around my waist as I was curled up against him.

We were both woke up again by knocking... Jimin whined as his eyes slowly opened and I groaned as mine did also.

I got up from the couch and went to the door as Jimin ruffled his messy hair.

I opened the door to see... Izzak..? I looked back to Jimin to see that his hair was messy... my hair is messy... and our clothes are ruffled.

My eyes widened as I went to Jimin before opening the door.

"You need to hide!" I whisper shouted as I pulled him up from the couch and his brows furrowed.

"Why?!" He whisper shouted as I pulled him to the kitchen.

"My brother is here and with how we are looking, he will think we just had sex!" I said as I opened the cabinet that has no shelves and is human size.

"You need to get in there!" I said and his eyes widened as he raised a brow at me.

"You say what now?" He asked and I pointed at the cabinet.

"Just get in, I'll tell my brother to leave as soon as possible." I said and he quietly groaned as he hopped up onto the counter and into the cabinet.

He crouched into it and his ears flattened as his tail wrapped around his waist.

"I can't believe I'm doing this shit." He mumbled and I sighed as I shut the cabinet.

"Just stay quiet please." I whispered as I left the kitchen and went back to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Izzak there, an annoyed expression on his face.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he barged into my apartment.

"I'm actually busy right now, Im like... very very busy." I said and his brows furrowed as he looked at me.

"What were you doing?" He asked and my eyes widened.. I only thought of one thing to say at that moment...

"Watching porn."

__________________________________________________

Jimin Pov.
_______________
__________________________________

I'm currently sitting here in this dark cabinet... I'm hearing faint laughing and I heard somebody hit the ground.

I was trying to suppress my laugh because I heard Nali say she was watching porn and that's where everything went south.

From what I can hear, Izzak is bursting out laughing, he's also on the phone with Nali's mom, telling her about the porn thing and I already know that will lead to her coming here.

I bet you a dollar that Nali forgot I was even in here.

__________________________________
__________________

Nali Pov.
__________________
__________________________________

I internally whined as Izzak talked on my mom on the phone as she was on her way here...

I bet Jimin is cramping right now... I sighed as I tried to think of a game plan... until I smirked.

"Izzak, if you don't leave then I'll call Eunha." I said and he stopped talking to my mother then looked at me, his eyes widened.

"I thought you didn't have her number.." Izzak mumbled and I tried to suppress my laugh.

"Who said I didn't?" I asked as I raised a brow, taking out my phone.

"Just one click of a button and I'll tell her that your here." I smirked and his eyes narrowed.

"You're bluffing." He mumbling and my smirk widened.

"Am I? Or am I just telling the truth and you don't wanna believe it." I said as my finger came closer to the so called 'call button'.

"Wait! Fine, I'll leave and I'll tell mom it was just a misunderstanding..." He mumbled as he got up from the couch and I had a smug look on his face.

"Bye, don't forget to write." I said as he groaned then shut the front door.

I never really had Eunha's number, I'm just good at bluffing.

I went to the kitchen and opened the cabinet to see a Jimin who looked bored out of his mind. He looked at me then pouted.

"I'm wounded." He whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Get out of the cabinet and there, it's fixed." I said as I left the cabinet open and went to my room.

As soon as I sat down on my bed, my door opened again to reveal that familiar, dark brown haired Jimin.

He sighed as he went over to me and tackled me into a hug.

"Let me go~." I whined and he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"You're staying with me, your my personal pillow today." He said and I sighed.

I soon closed my eyes and just let him hug me. This comfort soon pulled me to sleep.

• • •

I was woke up to the sound of Jimin... well the sound of his meowing.

My brows furrowed as I slowly fluttered my eyes open and felt around the bed to feel... no Jimin.

I slowly got up from my bed and looked around.

"Jimin?" I called out as I left my room.

I went to the living room and there he was.. on the couch... sweating. But I can see that he's awake though.

"Jimin, whats happening right now?" I asked as I went over to him but when I came closer, he hissed.

"Yah! Stay back." He whined and my brows furrowed.

"Why and what in the hell is happening to you?!" I asked as he got up from the couch and went farther away from me.

"I'm in heat god damnit and the more your closer to me, the more it gets worse now stay back!" He said as his brows were furrowed and sweat beads ran down his forehead.

I sighed as I massaged my own forehead.

"Well, what am I supposed to do? Because it looks like your in pain right now and I'm not wanting that!" I said and he chuckled but soon smirked.

"Are you sure you want to help?" He asked and his look is untrustworthy but I nodded anyway because... well I don't know why, I'm blaming it on the feline soulmate thing.

"Are you absolutely sure because when you do this, there is no going back?" He asked and I sighed before nodding again.

He smirked again before grabbing my hand which was wet by his sweat, along with his shirt.

Jimin pulled me to my room before locking the door.

He then pulled off his shirt which... Damn he got some abs..

"Like what you see?" He asked and I raised a brow.

"Damn right I do, now before we do this, could you atleast explain what we're even doin right now?" I asked and he sighed.

"Well Nali... we're having sex." He simply said and my eyes widened.

"Oh hell no!" I said as I backed up and he pursed his lips.

"You do know I'm in pain right now right?" He asked and I sighed.

"Is that the only thing to calm your damn heat?" I asked and he nodded. I thought for a second before swiping my tongue across my lips.

"Fine."

________________________________________________________

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 8 of "Kitten". I also know most of you might want details of the sex because most of you say "details or it didn't happen"- I also say that though so I can't blame you.

I'm not putting the details because I don't want this book to be mature and this will have more than one sex scene so I'm just gonna tell their feelings-

So yeah, I'd understand if you don't like the idea, it's fine but yeah.

Anyways, vote before Izzak comes for you ✋🏾

Bye~~!

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

- Katherine

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

194K 11.3K 41
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
210K 6.1K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
18.6K 1.4K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
759 39 11
Vampire AU Y/n had a lover whom she loved wholeheartedly but lets just say that their relationship doesn't work and all good things must come to an e...