Realizations

By oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... More

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 18

14K 314 27
By oliviafojt

Bellas P.O.V

"Hello family. Did ya miss me?" I asked giggling when they all jumped out of their seats, because I startled them.

"BELLY BEAN!" Emmett boomed as he ran to me pulling me into one of his bone crushing bear hugs. It's a good thing I wasn't human anymore or I'd die of suffocation.

"Brother bear, I missed you so much." I told him returning his hug.

He set me down and I was immediately pulled into Esmes arms as she dry sobbed on my shoulder. A few minutes later we broke apart and I was pulled into Carlisles waiting arms.

"I'm so glad your OK daughter. We were a mess without you, even if it was for just a few hours. We love you so much." He told me truthfully.

"I love you guys too." I said with venom in my eyes that will never fall.

Carlisle let me go and I glanced over at Rose. She had venom in her eyes as well. I ran over to her and pulled her into my arms, stroking her hair as she sobbed.

"Rose thank you so much for sticking up for me to Alice and Edward. I love you so much sister. And you have always been a good sister. I know you were trying to protect me from this life and loved me in your own way, so that makes you a great sister." I whispered to her.

She finally calmed down enough to speak. She pulled back and kissed my cheek and looked over to Jasper.

"I love you to sis. I think someone needs you right now." She said smiling pointing too my mate.

I smiled and looked at my Jasper. He was happy that I finally got my reunion, and trying hard to let me have my time with them, but I could tell it was hard on him. We haven't seen each other in a week, and all he wants to do is hold me and never let go.

I run over and throw myself in his arms hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much baby." I said as the venom gathered in my eyes again.

"I missed ya too darlin', so much." He said quietly. If he could cry I'm pretty sure he would be.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before breaking our hug to share our first kiss in a week. Jasper pulled me to the couch and sat down with me on his lap. He held on to me tightly and started nuzzling my neck, purring quietly.

I turned to my family who also had all sat down. We stayed quiet for awhile before someone finally broke the silence.

"Belly bean how are we going to get a hold of you? Didn't your phone drown?" Emmet asked me.

"No it was just off. I lied to Edward about that and being sick so he wouldn't call during my change.  I'll get a new phone in Texas."I told Em.

"No need Lil bit." Peter told me pulling out the new iPhone and handing it to me. "All of our numbers are already programmed in it. Jasper, Char and I already have ya number saved in our phones. All ya need ta do is give it ta the Cullens, and decide what ya name is gonna be in their phones." Peter said.

"Thank you so much Yoda." I said as I ran over to give him a quick hug, then returning to my mates strong arms.

I gave the Cullens my number and we decided that each couple should have me under a different name. For Esme and Carlisle my name is Liza, and the story is Carlisle met me when he was with the Volturi. Emmett and Rose have me as Melanie, and that story is that we met last time they took a little vacation, which was about 2 years ago.

We sat for hours and talked. I told them about my change, my powers and why I had to drink human blood instead of animals. Carlisle wasnt happy about it but he understood. He at least was happy that I was going to be on Peter and Chars diet of the scum. We of course told them that Jasper was changing diets with me and they all still considered us family. I was happy they accepted us.

Then Peter, the fucker,  told us something that he says his 'knower' just told him. I can't tell if hes lieing or not, but I think he's known what he told us for awhile.

He told all of us that I have another side of me like Jasper does the Major, her name is IZ, which I already knew. He also said I will be known as the goddess of war, and Jasper and I will be deadly together. Apparently once the word is out, vampires will try to get to us. The volturi will try to get us to join them. 'Yea not gonna happen' I thought to myself.

At around dawn I was pulled into a vision. I had forgotten that I never turned off that power. Fuckward and the pixie bitch will be coming back to the house in about a half hour to apologize to the family. Alice hopes that Jasper will still be here so she can apologize to him and try to manipulate him into staying with her. So not happening pixie bitch,  he is mine.

I told the family about my vision while Jasper went and packed the stuff he wanted to take with us. Also grabbing my things from his study. We all said goodbye to each other, with a promise that we would see each other soon. I didn't want to leave them, but it was what we had to do.

Peter and Char got in their truck, while me and Jasper got in his, with his motorcycle in the back. I waved to the Cullens as we headed down the driveway heading back to our hotel.

Once we got settled back into our room, Peter reminded me about Charlie. My mom's plane was set to leave at 7 am, it was 6:30 now. Charlie would be back at the house around 8.

Should I let Charlie know I'm alive? I know he's going to have a lot of questions, some I can't answer. Is having Charlie in my life worth all the trouble it could cause if he ever found out the truth? That answer was easy. Yes, yes it was. He is my father, I would do anything for him.

"Jasper what do you think about letting Charlie know I'm alive?" I asked him as we were all sat down watching wipe out. Funniest show ever!

"It's up ta you darlin', but if ya tell him about vampires ya gonna have to change him, or the volturi will kill him." He replied.

"I know. I was thinking about just letting him make his own assumptions and promising to tell him anything that he absolutely needs to know. And of course to keep me being alive a secret from everyone." I said.

"I think that's a great idea darlin'. I know ya will be a lot happier if ya dad is in ya life." He said encouragingly.

"OK. But I think this is something I have to do alone."

"I agree darlin'. I'll miss ya, but I know ya father is important ta ya. Go ta his house now and wait for him ta get home." Jasper said before pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you baby. See you guys soon." I told them as I was walking to the door to leave. It's 7 am, I had an hour to wait for Charlie. I really hope that he can handle this.

"Love ya too darlin'". Jasper drawled.

TIME SKIP

It is now 8 am, Charlie should be back any minute. I'm sitting in the livingroom thinking about what I'm going to say to him. He's going to want to know everything, and I can't tell him everything. This is going to be a long and difficult conversation. I wonder if I'm doing the right thing.

Ten minutes later I hear Charlies cruiser turn on to the street. I listen in on his thoughts. They break my heart wide open, and that's when I know I'm doing the right thing by telling him. He pulls into the driveway and walks to the door. His shoulders are slouched and he has dark circles under his eyes. It looks like he hasn't slept all week. "My poor father" I say quietly to myself. He unlocks the door and comes inside. 'Here we go' I thought.

He walks around the corner to the livingroom and stops. He looks at me for a moment before recognition flashes in his eyes. I do look a little different after all.

"Bells" he gasps out, rubbing his eyes. He probably thinks he's seeing ghosts.

"Yea dad, it's really me." I say chuckling.

He walks around the couch and sits on the table in front of me.

"But how? You died in a car accident a week ago. It was your truck, and I saw the ashes." He says, still not quite believing I'm really here.

"It's kind of a long story dad. And I can't tell you all of it, because you would be in danger. I can however tell you everything that you absolutely need to know." I said.

"I want to know as much as you can tell me bells. I missed you so much baby!" He cried, pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too dad." I choked out, with venom tears in my eyes.

Charlie smelled delicious. Absolutely mouthwatering, but I wasn't hunting right now. Charlie is not scum. He is my sweet and loving father. I need him in my life.

A couple minutes later we had both finally calmed down enough to continue our talk. He broke the hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek before telling me to continue with my story. I'll tell him parts of the truth, but most of it has to be a lie. I hate lieing to my father, he doesn't deserve to be lied too.

"OK so let's start from the beginning. The Cullens are different. I can't tell you what they are because that will put your life in danger, and I can't have that. Anyways they all left the Saturday I went to stay there, except for Jasper. Alice didn't stay with me, that was a lie. Usually Jasper was never around me. Edward and Alice told me it was because he didn't like me, which was also a lie. I've always been interested in Jasper. He's quiet, kind and he likes the same things I do. I found out after the family left that he has also been interested in me for along time. Alice and Edward told him the same thing they told me, that I didn't like him at all. They also made him believe I was scared of him.

You see Alice, Edward and Jasper all have a gift. Alice can see the future, Edward can read minds, except for mine, and Jasper can feel and alter people's emotions. Alice saw that Jasper and I would fall in love and want to be together. So her and Edward kept us away from each other.  Me and Jasper found out that we were being lied too and manipulated by Edward and Alice. They both never really loved us, they were using us. I'm not exactly sure why they used us, but they did. We also found out that Edward and Alice have been together behind our backs for awhile now.

Anyways the morning of my death I really did set off to the store. A deer ran out in front of my truck, and I swerved trying not to hit it. I ended up hitting that tree, and unfortunately hit the deer also, killing her instantly. I felt so bad for her. I wished that I had run over Alice and Edward instead. I was still so beyond pissed at them, it wasn't even funny.

An idea came to me as I was thinking about them. If I broke up with Edward when he got home, the Cullens would probably leave again, taking Jasper with them. I couldn't have that dad, I really like him. So I put the deer in my truck and set it on fire. I set my shoes on fire too, but made sure they were still recognizable. Then I walked back to the house and told Jasper what I did and what my plan was.

I know I look more like the Cullens now than I do you and Renee.  I really wish I could tell you why, but I cant. And I need you to be OK with it. I will always be here for you dad no matter what.

Anyways back to my story. I got back to the Cullens and told Jasper my plan. We were going to let everyone think I was dead, then after my funeral he was going to leave Alice and we were going to move in with a couple of his friends in Texas, so that Edward and Alice would leave us alone.

The Cullens got home late Friday and believed the story Jasper told them. All of them were heart broken, except Alice and Edward. Alice was happy I was gone and Edward, we'll I don't know what he was thinking, but he sure wasn't heart broken. I knew I couldn't leave the other Cullens thinking I was dead, so I used my power to tell them.

I am what is called a shield. It's why Edward could never read my mind. I learned how to extend my shield to cover others. When people are under it Edward can't read their minds and Alice can't see their futures. I can also communicate with people through their minds. I put the shield around Carlisle, Esme, Rose and Emmett and told them everything. I also had to put a block up in their minds so that Alice and Edward can't see me, when the others think of me. I'm going to have to put a block in your mind to dad.

I originally was just going to let you think I was dead, but I love you too much. Jasper left Alice last night, and we have been staying in a hotel.

And dad I know that it's going to be hard, but no one can know I'm alive, not even mom. She is not strong enough for this. You have always been a very strong person dad and I can't live my life without you in it."

Charlie was quiet the whole time I was talking. His emotions were everywhere. The strongest was hate, which only got stronger when I mentioned Edward and Alice. We sat in silence for several minutes, while he processed everything and figured out how to respond. Finally after what felt like a lifetime he found the right words.

"Bells I understand why you did what you did. I'm definitely not happy with those two, but I won't do anything to them. Your secret is safe with me bells,  I'm just so happy that your still alive. I've always liked that Jasper, he's a very good young man. Just make sure he treats you right or he's going to have to answer to me. It's definitely a lot to take in and not all of it has sunk in yet. I don't need to know every detail, just what's necessary for me to know. Just stay in touch with me and visit, or let me visit you and I'll be ok. I love you bells." He said as he pulled me into another hug.

"I love you too dad, so much. I'm really going to miss you. And I promise to keep as close to you as you want." I told him truthfully.

We sat in the livingroom talking for another hour before I put the block in his mind. I packed a few things from my room that I wanted and headed downstairs giving Charlie my new cell number before saying goodbye and leaving.

I ran back to the hotel happy. I have both of my families in my life, minus my mother and Phil. Charlie doesn't know everything but he loves me and can still talk to me. I have everything that I've ever wanted. I'm finally a vampire, I've got a loving family and a wonderful mate. So far I love this life.

END OF CHAPTER 18. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK? IM STILL NOT SURE WHAT THE THREAT THEY HAVE TO FACE SHOULD BE. IT COULD BE MARIA,  THE VOLTURI, EDWARD AND ALICE (IF THEY MANAGE TO FIGURE OUT BELLA IS ALIVE), VICTORIA, OR A NEW THREAT. I COULD MAKE IT ALL OF THE ABOVE AND HAVE IT BE THE BIGGEST BATTLE EVER!

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES ELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALSO SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE STORY.

THANKS FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4K 18
Based on New Moon: Edward leave Bella depressed and heartbroken. A week after Edward leaves Bella finds out she's a hybrid, part witch- part werewolf...
91.2K 3.3K 50
I stared down at the letter in my hand. There was something so familiar about it. Yet it was different. Mysterious. Alluring. Almost Irresistible. **...
63.2K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
276K 8.1K 33
"She only survived because the fire burning inside her was stronger than the fire surrounding her" After Edward leaves Bella in new moon, she is hear...