ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 50

2K 21 0
By Shizakiraa

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 50:

    The security at the elementary school Shao Wenchi is attending is extremely strict. Most of them are the children of the nobles who have a good face, and they cannot be held responsible if they are out of any dangerous school.

    But it is not a million percent foolproof, and there are still opportunities for those who are interested.

    In the second class every afternoon, the cleaning staff will carry out the whole day's domestic garbage from the back door of the school playground. And the second class on Wednesday afternoon is Shao Wenchi's physical education class.

    Children of this age are very active, and physical training usually only arranges 20 minutes of physical training, and the remaining 20 minutes are left for the children's free activities.

    Lu Shangjin's car was parked a few tens of meters away near the back door of the school, and his eyes fell on Jiang Xiaohong, who was walking towards the back door tremblingly.

    Before Jiang Xiaohong's suspension had been notified by the whole school, the cleaning staff still greeted Jiang Xiaohong with a spring breeze: "Ms. Jiang, how come back from here?"

    Her shoulders trembled a lot, and she tried to calm down and laughed: "There is a student who lives here. I went to visit the house while I was out of class." The

    cleaner pushed the trash out the back door. There was a big trash can at the door. He buried his head and propped up the lid, stacking bags of household garbage neatly. Go in, most of your body leaned into the trash can.

    Jiang Xiaohong took advantage of this moment to call Shao Wenchi over.

    Wen Chi was unprepared for his head teacher, even though his brother had told him that he should never step out of the school when the bodyguard was not around.

    Jiang Xiaohong took Wenchi's little hand and led him to the place where the Lushangjin parked.

    Lu Shangjin gave her a sum of money and asked her to bring Wenchi out before the gland hunter followed the clues of the report.

    She guessed that Lu Shangjin was also a gland hunter, but she had to follow the gun after being hit by the throat.

    What's more, Lu Shangjin's salary is a salary that she can't earn after ten years of teaching, so she and her daughter will not have to worry about their lives in the future.

    The children of other people's families are not as expensive as their own family's money, so you can grit your teeth and let it go. You can't eat your conscience.

    Jiang Xiaohong's heart was overwhelmed with anxiety over the short distance of tens of meters.

    Wen Chi raised his head and blinked his eyes and asked: "Teacher, why didn't you come to teach us? Why haven't you sent out the composition this time."

    Jiang Xiaohong often reads well-written compositions to all the classmates, carefully Where is the commentary well written. Wen Chi likes composition class the most.

    This little spider has a higher essay talent than his peers, and the young and tender text always shines with things that others can’t see. When other children write about helping grandma cross the road and making up the trivial things, he does. Wrote an ant on a maple leaf.

    Jiang Xiaohong asked him, Wen Chi said, no matter where he was walking on the road and staring at something suddenly, his brother would not scold him, but squatted and waited quietly, taking pictures for him when he stood up. Pat the dust on the clothes.

    He is also the baby held in the palm of other people's hands.

    Jiang Xiaohong gritted her teeth, choked up and pulled Wenchi back: "Okay, Wenchi, let's go back and go back to school..."

    Lu Shangjin saw that she was going to regret it, and immediately planned to get off the car and do it herself.

    Before he opened the car door, the sudden and strong alpha aura quickly approached. At least thirty J1 alphas rushed in from different directions, grabbed the pool from Jiang Xiaohong's hand, put them in a black cloth bag and turned around and fled.

    The child was frightened, kicking frantically in the cloth bag, calling his brother for help.

    The cleaner is just an ordinary omega, crushed by the powerful alpha breath and can't breathe, Jiang Xiaohong screamed and ran into the school to call the security guard.

    Wenchi's bodyguards were not allowed to enter the playground. Hearing Jiang Xiaohong's screams, he rushed through the entrance guard, but the young master was gone.

    Lu Shangjin's face became cold, and he put on the door again, and flew away in the direction where several high-level alphas had left with a kick of the accelerator.

    Thirty J1alphas were dispatched at once, probably having used most of the power of the gland hunters.

    This little spider is the only bargaining chip that can exchange words, and Lu Shangjin will not let go of this opportunity.

    The maple leaves by the hot spring are getting denser and more prosperous. These days, Yanyi feels that her condition is getting worse.

    He often sits in a daze by the bench, sitting for three or four hours, holding a leaf in his hand, sitting upright from the petiole to bend and wilting.

    Who is the alpha who calls him Yanyan?

    Yan Yi was stunned, something flashed in his mind, and the name Lu Shangjin appeared.

    Then my stomach hurts reflexively.

    Is it one of the alphas he used to support? In my impression, he is a well-behaved alpha. I like him so much, and I have given him gifts.

    The alpha abandoned by himself is so pitiful.

    Yan Yi played with the ring on his right hand blankly.

    Every meal in the manor is exquisite, but Yan Yi is getting thinner and thinner. The ring finger is so thin that it needs to be held between the middle and little fingers so that the ring will not be thrown off.

    He was surprised to find that there was a string of extremely delicate English tattoos on his ring finger, "everlastinglove".

    Has he ever given an alpha that never-ending love?

    He hugged his head and sat in a ball on the bench. Shao Wenjing gave him a new mobile phone so that he could contact him easily.

    Yan Yi wants his alpha to come back and accompany him.

    When I picked up the phone, he subconsciously dialed a string of unfamiliar numbers. He should have saved Shao Wenjing's number. Whom does this string of numbers belong to?

    He dialed out and tried.

    There was a ball of rabbits lying on the bench, and the little ear fluttered.

    Twelve beeps, no one answered the number you dialed.

    Yan Yi put down the phone in confusion, and continued to hold the maple leaf in a daze. The hidden sound by the hot spring plays soft music, and if there is no piano music in the ears.

    He lifted himself up and asked the cleaning servant next to him: "What kind of song is this?" The

    servant stopped and wiped the sweat from his forehead. The European and American women's faces were simple and deep, and they answered with a polite smile: "luvletter". "

    Love letter.

    Yan Yi raised her rabbit ears in surprise and listened carefully.

    He clearly remembered his hands, covered with shrapnel wounds, with slender and elegant knuckles, pressing on the keys of the piano, there was a bleak sense of disobedience.

    The music inside the manor cannot be spread outside, even if Lu Shangjin is nearby.

    Lu Shangjin carried an ordinary Souct sniper rifle, crossed an AK47, and was holding a stack of documents. His hand was bent back to hold Shao Wenchi, and the other hand was on the wall and turned over gently.

    Bullets flew around behind him, several vans chased under the low wall, gland hunters all rushed out of the car and followed it over.

    Shao Wenchi shrank in Lu Shangjin’s arms, and the ground fluctuated up and down, so scared that he hugged Lu Shangjin’s neck tightly, whimpering in Lu Shangjin’s ear: "I want to go home...I want brother..."

    He just trembles slightly. Sobbing, it looks really terrified.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Shangjin didn't feel too irritable, and even released a little soothing pheromone to him.

    But it's only limited to a little bit. His glands have been overdrawn twice recently, and it is difficult to return to their heyday in a short period of time. There is no extra pheromone to give to other omegas.

    When the little rabbit is picked up, he will give all the soothing pheromones to the little rabbit, so that he feels safe, Lu Shangjin will never leave him again, will not let him stay at home alone and wait for him until late at night.

    He has always been an outlier lone wolf, walking on the edge of darkness. One more step into the abyss, he completely became what he feared most.

    In fact, the little rabbit has been pulling him in the light, scratched his hand, pierced his heart, still willing to pull him, drag him from the end of the mortal ravine back to his original world.

    The phone shook suddenly, and Lu Shangjin subconsciously took out his hand and took a look at it. It was an unfamiliar number.

    This kind of occasion is really not suitable for answering the phone, but Lu Shangjin is afraid to miss any news about Yan Yi.

    He even guessed that the call would be from Shao Wenjing.

    Pressed to answer, the other party was silent and did not speak, as if he was surprised that he answered the phone.

    Seeing that Peregrine Alpha was answering the phone, the countless gland hunters who were hunting down suddenly felt that their dignity as a hunter had been provoked.

    Lu Shangjin didn't care, his heart was pounding, as if he had smelled the fragile scent of toffee over the phone.

    "Yanyan...Is that you?" Lu Shangjin had no hands to hold a gun, and kept pushing over the low wall with her elbows, and couldn't bear to put down her phone.

    "I...wrong number, sorry."

    It was Yan Yi's voice really.

    Lu Shangjin begged him not to hang up: "No, that's right, you listen to my voice, it's me, Lu Shangjin, why don't you remember me, stop making trouble, I know it's wrong, I'm sorry, brother..."

    "Sorry..." Yan Yi's voice was a little surprised, "I just want to tell you, maybe I played with you a few times before, I'm too much, but now I can only say sorry, you How much break-up fee do you want?"

    "What?"

    Lu Shangjin just felt a bottle of strong wine poured directly into his head, stabbing him every bit of the ditch with pain like being thrown into a pan and fried.

    The scalp is numb.

    Suddenly, there was a pain in the side of her ribs, and Lu Shangjin felt it in a daze. There was blood on her right hand connected to the phone.

    A bullet grazed the side of his rib, and Lu Shangjin felt pain like a broken finger after ten seconds.

    He silently put down his phone, turned over and jumped over a waste wall, took off the AK he was carrying, and fired backwards with his backhand, holding Shao Wenchi in his arms, rolling around on the spot while hiding from the bullet, and got up and disappeared.

    Perhaps because of getting a little soothing pheromone, Shao Wenchi calmed down and put his cheeks on Lu Jin's shoulders, and a sorrow was conveyed into the child's mind through his chest.

    This person is so sad.

    Shao Wenchi can feel it.

    Lu Shangjin took him to get rid of the hunting gland hunter, got into a half-demolished abandoned building, and climbed the dusty stairs to the top floor.

    He slowly slowed down, sitting on the ground and panting, letting the gunshot wound under his ribs seep blood drop by drop, and his back bends in a lonely arc.

    Thinking of the one when they had the most intense quarrel when they were teenagers, the little rabbit also said to him to break up, because his mouth hurt, saying that the little rabbit's cooking is unpalatable, like the smell of candles and green peppers.

    Yan Yi was sad for a long time and kept sitting on the balcony ignoring him. That was the first dish he learned for Lu Shangjin. How could he say that.

    No matter how fierce the breakup is, the little bunny will only find a place in the house and make her life sulking.

    He just wanted to coax him softly.

    Lu Shangjin took the clean plate to the balcony and placed it in front of him: "It's unpalatable, it's unpalatable, I didn't say not to eat it."

    Yan Yi flattened his mouth.

    Lu Shangjin took out a bowl of scorched tomato scrambled eggs and told Yan Yi triumphantly that his cooking was even more unpalatable.

    The little rabbit threw into his arms awkwardly.

    When you don't want to break up, you will leave room no matter what, instead of just saying "how much do you want for the breakup fee" on the phone.

    Lu Shangjin was scared.

    The little rabbit was insulting him like him.

    But he had nothing to say, and he had done similar things even more to Yan Yi.

    "Are you... okay." Shao Wenchi couldn't stand still, and fell to the ground with a butt.

    Lu Shangjin carried him to him: "Say, what Shao Wenjing did to Yan Yi."

    He could guess that it was related to the spider's paralysis ability. He wanted to know more, but was afraid to know more.

    Wen Chi wrung his fingers and looked at him dumbfounded.

    What a child can know, his brain is really broken.

    Lu Shangjin put him back on the ground, squeezed the bridge of his nose, took out his phone and took a photo of Wenchi, gritted his teeth and sent the photo and location to the number he had just called:

    "Bring Yanyi to change your brother."

    Then he leaned against the wall and looked through the pile of documents he had snatched out.

    If they just snatched a prey from the gland hunter, they wouldn't be hunted down by so many people. This bunch of files is the important thing they can't throw away.

    Inside is a thick list of files, each with a corresponding photo.

    Many of them are children the age of Wenchi, and some are younger, mostly omega genders, and most of their differentiation potentials are above J1, and some are to be tested.

    Wen Chi crawled over and followed, pointing to one of the photos and said in horror: "This is my deskmate. He hasn't come to school since the day before yesterday. His father was still crying when he came to school to pack his things."

    Lu Shangjin took a closer look, and the picture of the child attracted all his attention.

    It was a soft little gray rabbit with soft ears hanging down cutely, just as lovable as Yan Yi was when she was a child.

    They were all children who were targeted by gland hunters.

    Children do not have the ability to resist and are the easiest to capture. But most of the children in this school have backgrounds, and the gland hunters who dare to do their hands may also have strong backers to provide them with weapons and resources, so they dare to act recklessly here.

    Lu Shangjin collected the documents, rolled them up and stuffed them into his tactical belt.

    At this moment, nothing is more important than finding a Yi Yi.

    He wasn't in the mood to think about anything else, so he took out a plastic photo from his pocket and stroked it lightly.

    Wen Chi crawled over and watched with him.

    He also likes the omega smiling with bunny ears in the photo. Wenchi wants him to be with his brother, so that he can see him every day.

    He looked back at Lu Shangjin, there was moisturizing water on Alpha's face.

    The dilapidated iron gate of the rooftop was kicked open with a kick, Lu Shangjin grabbed Wenchi vigilantly and retreated to the edge of the rooftop with his arms.

    Shao Wenjing walked in, with blood-red eyes, staring at Lu Shangjin fiercely, as if staring at a poisonous insect from a natural enemy, wickedly permeating his whole body.

    Wen Chi

    yelled crisply : "Brother!" Shao Wenjing's eyes trembled, clenching his fists tightly, and all the frivolousness in Peach Blossom's eyes was reduced to viciousness.

    "Lu Shangjin...Don't stand there, come here." Wenchi will be afraid if it is too high.

    Lu Shang Jin remained motionless, standing blankly on the edge of the rooftop: "There are a lot of gland hunters around here, hand over the revelation, I will not embarrass a child."

    "Do you still know you are embarrassing a child?"

    Yan Yi walked out of the iron gate with a desert eagle in his hand. The muzzle pointed to Lu Shangjin's brows, and his cold eyes swept across Lu Shangjin's body. Lu Shangjin was extremely Knowing this look, he was measuring range and speed, judging whether he could kill the target without hurting the hostages.

    They have been partners for many years and are familiar with each other's vigilant actions.

    Small wounds broke out in Lu Shangjin's heart inch by inch.

    Yan Yi did not shoot.

    At first, I was only worried that the blood splashed on Wenchi would cast a shadow on the child's childhood.

    Later, it was because I saw the sadness and loneliness on that alpha face.

    Yan Yi covered his heart, and there was pain in this place.

    Obviously it's just an unfamiliar alpha. Maybe one night stand, maybe a few more nights.

    He saw Lu Shangjin's hands, their well-knotted hands were covered with old wounds, and the ring finger of his left hand was wearing a wedding ring.

    The continuous sound of machine gun bullets suddenly broke the subtle silence. Lu Shangjin saw the red dot on his chest, suddenly turned to avoid, and subconsciously pushed Wen Chi away from the scope of the sniper.

    Heavy machine gun shells fired indiscriminately all over the sky, an explosive bomb was thrown to the roof and burst suddenly, after the loud noise of the sky and the earth, the roof of the building that had become half a ruin suddenly fell over.

    Wen Chi screamed and suddenly slid out of the rooftop.

    Shao Wenjing desperately rushed out: "Wen Chi! Wen Chi!"

    Shao Wenjing drew away without warning, and Yan Yi was exposed to the range of heavy machine gun bullets.

    He froze for a moment, and forgot to avoid it.

    After a long time, he felt the familiar cold again.

    He was abandoned again.

    He is always abandoned.

    Yan Yi froze for a long time, touched his glands, and wanted to ask himself, isn't the A3 gland very precious.

    The more people who do not need to be protected, the more curious and expecting to be protected.

    However, why no one would take him as the best.

    His body slammed tight, and then he slammed heavily on the ground, but his head was not knocked, and there was a warm palm underneath.

    Lu Shangjin wrapped his body around him, rolled into the bunker, changed the sniper rifle behind him, narrowed his eyes, positioned the opponent's cover point, and went from aiming to pulling the trigger in one go.

    His gun does not have any magnification, and only relies on the eyes of a pair of falcons with extreme vision.

    A sniper fell from the high ground.

    The roof collapsed and collapsed. Lu Shangjin jumped off holding Yan Yi, hooked his hand on the lower protective window, and threw his body into the lower layer. After holding Yan Yi, he smashed his back onto the gravel glass on the floor.

    Yan Yi's head was pressed tightly in his arms.

    The body was wrapped in a strong soothing pheromone, and the scent of narcissus mixed with blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.8K 34
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
79.9K 3.6K 52
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
87.2K 2.6K 52
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023
42.3K 1.3K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...