ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 39

1K 10 0
By Shizakiraa

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 39:

    Lu Shangjin threw the phone aside, walked to the balcony, leaned over and touched Yan Yi's rabbit tail on his ass.

    "Ah." Yan Yi covered his ass, raised his trouser waist a little, and hugged his tail, sitting on the ground with a flushed face.

    "I haven't wiped the floor for several days, don't sit on the floor." Lu Shangjin stood up straight and leaned against the French window.

    Yan Yi stood up with a box of Timothy hay in both hands, lowered his eyelids, and asked softly, "Is it for me?"

    Lu Shangjin remembered that in the past, every time he brought a gift to Yan Yi, he just wanted to see his expression. . I am grateful and shy, and my face is flat and gentle, but my heart is full of joy.

    The irritability factor in the blood gradually faded.

    "Otherwise, I only have one rabbit food in my house." Lu Shangjin raised his hand on top of Yan Yi's head, "After sleeping all the way, go and eat

    something good." "I'll do it." Yan Yi put down the hay box "You go upstairs to sleep for a while, are you driving all day?"

    Lu Shangjin suddenly grabbed him from behind, put his arms in his arms, and lowered his head to pinch his soft-haired ears: "Look at the child, the full moon is old, you should Like it." The

    familiar milk candy flavor pheromone is reassuring.

    As long as he was sure that Yan Yi had returned to him, the stone that was up and down in Lu Shangjin's heart sank quietly, and the restlessness of the previous few days was wiped out.

    Yan Yi's eyes brightened and suddenly became sober, Lu Shangjin was not talking about his children.

    But Lu Shangjin actually wanted to take him to meet his friends.

    "Oh... well. Are there too many people, let me change my clothes." Yan Yi was flattered. Lu Shangjin kept him out of his circle. Yan Yi wanted to integrate, but Lu Shangjin didn't give him a chance.

    "There are a lot of people, but you know."

    "Okay."

    Yan Yi went to the closet and picked a small waist suit that was formal and not too dignified, but lowered his head to find that it seemed to have been touched.

    He leaned over and touched under the pillow, took out all the treasures one by one, and counted them, and there was nothing missing.

    The plastic-encapsulated group photo fell to her feet, Yan Yi picked it up, rubbed her fingertips to clean the dust off the photo, and as soon as she raised her head, Lu Shangjin stood by the door and looked at herself.

    "Did you... move my things..." Yan Yi put the photo into the closet under the pillow.

    "I came here a few days ago to find something." Lu Shangjin was not happy that Yan Yi classified "your and mine" so clearly, "I didn't move anything else, just looked at that photo."

    "Oh... …It’s okay." Yan Yi didn't want to annoy Lu Shangjin, took out the treasured carrot brooch from the gift box and wanted to pin it to his chest.

    "You want to wear this?" Lu Shangjin tilted his head to look at him.

    Yan Yi didn't think there was anything wrong, so he opened his eyes and nodded: "The birthday gift you gave me is very beautiful. I have never had the opportunity to wear such an expensive thing."

    "It's pretty cute." Lu Shangjin reluctantly talked. Lip corners.

    The material is indeed expensive diamonds, but the style is too unique. Fortunately, he is a little rabbit, and wearing a carrot brooch is not too ridiculous.

    Lu Shangjin didn't want to start arguing over trivial things until he coaxed the little rabbit back, as long as he liked it.

    Yan Yi went to the password locker in the hall to carefully pick a bunch of car keys: "You have not washed the one you usually open. Let's change this."

    "Okay."

    In the elevator, Yan Yi was pushed to the corner again and kissed him dizzy. Almost just let it go.

    He likes to kiss.

    I prefer Lu Shangjin to stick to him.

    —— In the

    corridor on the second floor of the winery, Bi Ruijing helped her omega to go to the rest room to breastfeed.

    Butterfly omega held the child and glanced at Bi Ruijing: "You close the door and go out."

    Bi Ruijing squatted down, looked up at the little omega sitting in the chair, and smiled jokingly: "My own daughter-in-law, I can't look at it yet."

    Omega's white cheeks were flushed, and he untied his clothes to feed the baby. , Frowned and looked uncomfortable.

    "What's wrong?"

    "It hurts."

    Bi Ruijing smiled helplessly, picked up the squeamish omega and put it in his arms, releasing the soothing pheromone while kissing his forehead: "I'm wronged, our little dream is also a baby."

    Butterfly Omega hugged the child and leaned against Bi Rui Jing's shoulders: "Will you go to the company

    later ." "Just go back and go home early tonight." Bi Ruijing warmly soothed.

    "Lock the door at seven o'clock, you can figure it out."

    "Hey, my wife, why are you unreasonable? I found all the rings. Why did I lose my temper? What happened at the end of the month, plus a sale two days ago. It was driven by me..."

    "I will scold you if you talk to me again." Omega looked at him coldly.

    Bi Ruijing nodded, kissed omega's pale lips, and said     with a cowardly smile:

    "It's a good thing. That sounds good."

Butterfly omega pursed her lips and pushed the child into Bi Rui's arms , Put his arms around Bi Ruijing's neck.

    "Uncle Rui."

    Looking out from the wooden window on the second floor of the winery, a Bentley Continental was late at the end of the road. Bi Ruijing was taken aback when he saw the omega driving the lop-eared rabbit.

    by. Zheng Gong Empress.

    Too much face.

    Bi Rui competed for Omega to go downstairs to meet him personally, and greeted Lu Shangjin.

    Yan Yi turned off and got out of the driving position. When he saw Bi Ruijing, he smiled gently: "I have lived in the simplest form these years, and I just knew you have a baby."

    Bi Ruijing immediately stood upright, holding his child and saluting Yanyi in a military salute: "Senior."

    Yanyi only smiled: "Retired for so many years, don't make fun of me."

    At the PBB base, ranked by combat potential. Branded on the body as a permanent serial number, the front and back of the serial number does not represent absolute strength, but it can also be used as a relatively stable way of judging.

    Bi Rui bid for the omega next to him: "Little dream, it's so impressive." The

    butterfly omega doesn't recognize being timid, but shook hands with the guests calmly, perhaps because of his background, and his temperament is noble.

    Lu Shangjin took a red envelope to Bi Ruijing's hands: "Congratulations."

    "I'll just touch my son." Bi Ruijing squeezed, there was a bunch of car keys inside, "Hey, let me see if I always wanted it. The one."

    "Send talk about dreams, what are you going to join in the fun." Lu Shangjin smiled faintly, "It is a limited edition, specially obtained, and it is still hot."

    Bi Ruijing glanced at Yan Yi and poked Lu Shangjin with the red envelope. Chest: "I think you are coming soon. At your level, the children of the future can hang the entire kindergarten."

    "Hi... it's early." When the

    two omegas held their hands together, they looked at each other.

    Yan Yi put one hand in his pocket, leaned down slightly, and said softly and softly: "The windmill Jasmine in the garden just drove beautifully, and I was worried that you and your baby would be allergic and didn't pick it. You are more beautiful than I thought."

    Butterfly Omega's cheeks were flushed by those light gray eyes. He hid behind Bi Ruijing, slightly revealing half of his face and carefully peeked at Yi: "Huh, thank you."

    The child in Bi Ruijing's arms has been in a daze, no Staring at Yan Yi's little rabbit ears without crying.

    Lu Shangjin gently touched the child's face: "

    Hey , so soft." "Hug you, hey, my eldest son." Bi Ruijing put the child in Lu Shangjin's arms, "Quick," You praise him."

    Lu Shangjin was not good at hugs, and when he was too scared, he smashed the fragile little ball that could be held up by a slap.

    Yan Yi was worried that Lu Shangjin would

    fall other children's children, and carefully supported him on the side: "Don't hurt him." A small sock fell to the ground, and Yan Yi leaned over and picked it up and put it back on her little feet. He was chubby. Her little feet are like small red buns, which are tender and soft when stepping on the back of her hands. His heart has melted, and his eyes have long since become a pool of water.

    A very ordinary picture freezes in Lu Shangjin's eyes, unable to tell what he is looking forward to and what he is afraid of.

    Yan Yi seemed to ask him inadvertently: "Do you like children?"

    Lu Shangjin was slightly silent, her eyes deep.

    Crisis is everywhere, and now is not the time to think about it.

    Yan Yi probably understood Lu Shangjin's meaning, lowered his head, and put on socks for the child in silence.

    With a tight waist, Lu Shangjin suddenly grabbed his body and whispered in his ear: "I like you, are you a kid."

    "..." Yan Yi raised her rabbit ears and pushed Lu Shangjin's face away. , The lost heart feels much better.

    Butterfly omega picked up the child from Lu Shangjin’s arms, gently touched Yanyi’s hand, raised her cheek to look at him: "They are going to drink, I will take you to eat something." The

    entire winery covers an area of ​​800 acres, outside On the other hand, it is a mountain and water resort, the small manor is well-managed, and every green plant is planted very carefully. During chatting, I learned that these flowers were cultivated by the butterfly omega alone.

    The entire long table is covered with desserts and all kinds of dishes for guests to take for themselves.

    "My name is Tanmeng, the dream of Zhuang Zhoumengdie." Omega sat at the long table with the child in his arms, and gave Yan Yi a piece of cherry sauce mousse. "I made it, and it tastes not to your taste."

    Yan Yi tastes A piece of it, this small omega that looks proud and cute is really good.

    He sincerely praised: "Excellent gardening and proficient baking."

    A normal omega, usually grow flowers, bake a plate of snacks, and have an alpha that really loves me, what a perfect and comfortable life, Yan Yi has been yearning for a long time.

    Yan Yi can feel the energy of Little Butterfly's glands, which does not reach the M2 level, but it is stronger than J1. Although it cannot be compared with the A3 gland, it is by no means weak, and he is still young.

    Tan Meng patted the baby's back, shook his body slightly to coax him to sleep, and gave it to the nanny next to him while the baby was asleep. He raised his legs and leaned against the long table, and raised his delicate chin slightly.

    "Lu Shangjin called me two million before, and took a card from me, should it be given to you?"

    Yan Yi thought of the bank card before, with a normal password and a butterfly-shaped sticker on it.

    "He asked me to help him..." Tan Meng made a gesture of washing clothes playfully, "The money can be spent at ease, Lu Lin won't track you down."

    "..." Yan Yi looked at him confusedly.

    Seeing Yan Yi's expression, Tan Meng looked at him weirdly: "He didn't tell you. Oh, it doesn't matter, everyone in the circle knows Lu Lin, your glands are so rare, he must be eyeing you, You The alpha in the Hayabusa family has the ability to locate and track. If you have the pheromone of the Landscraper in your body, or you spend his money, you will be easily found,"

    "Don't mark... Do you want to protect me?" The expression on Yi's face gradually receded, and Mu stared at the mousse cake with cherry sauce flowing on the plate.

    "Because Lu Shangjin bombed Lu Lin's genetic database three years ago." When Tan Meng said this, he seemed to be watching a joke, his eyes were sly, "The entire computer is destroyed, and your pheromone record is also destroyed. the land and now want to catch cold you can only rely on land Kam pheromones, as long as he does not mark you certainly could not find. " "

    these ...... I do not know how? "

    as if caught in dense fog obscured sleepy haze gradually from the heart When she spread out, Yan Yi was stunned.

    He stared at the wine tasting room blankly, Lu Shang Jin was awake carefully holding a glass, looking at the color of the red wine, the champagne candles held by the ceramic candle holders swayed with flames, reflected on Lu Shang Jin’s side face, and the shadow was deep.

    Xia Pingtian was also there, sniffing the scent in the cup, and listened enthusiastically to Bi Rui talking about his son with joy.

    "Actually, when I sent my son to test the differentiation potential, I wanted to have a certainty in my heart. I didn't expect the stinky boy to be really competitive."

    Bi Ruijing was quite proud, completely missing the usual solemn and steady elite.

    Xia Pingtian chuckled and laughed: "I think that the playboy of our army, Rui, has changed his evil and became a wife and slave."

    "Go." Bi Rui hissed, "Who is that little goblin? I can’t hold it, the child has a temper. I’m just like raising two sons now."

    "You teach him a lesson." Xia Pingtian rolled up his sleeves, "Ay, don’t care about anything else, go up and have a big mouth, smoke.

    Take a meal and keep it safe." "Fuck your mother..." Bi Rui smiled angrily, "Your little mirror has annoyed you, can you do it?"

    "He?" Xia Pingtian shook He shook his head, "If I move him, he can blow up my house directly."

    "By the way, our little mirror is a bear boy temper. I pretended to call you before. I apologize for him. Don't tell him. General knowledge." Xia Pingtian said with a helpless smile, putting his hands together, "I can't control this kid, alas, let my dad beat him back."

    Xia Pingtian said that this is the case, and Lu Shangjin can't. Besides, he didn't plan to do anything to a kid who didn't graduate from college, let alone his friend's most precious brother.

    It’s just that the little bunny at home is so charming, you have to look more closely.

    "I'll answer the call." Xia Pingtian pointed to the phone, "I came from the hospital."

    "Hey, it's me, you said."

    "What...?" The smile on Xia Pingtian's face freezes, frowning and standing up. "Ask me if I have a fart, go and think about it, damn it!" Lu Shangjin

    and Bi Ruijing looked at Xia Pingtian at the same time.

    Xia Pingtian panicked:

    "Your dad left the child with many organ failures. He is trying to rescue him!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 76.8K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
105K 5.1K 18
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
379K 16K 120
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
31.8K 1.5K 24
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚