ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 36

1K 10 0
By Shizakiraa

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 36:

    The three strong M2 pheromones impacted each other, and the overbearing alpha breath instantly exploded and spread on Zhongling Street. Tourists strolling through the storefronts in the bluestone lanes suddenly stopped and looked after this coercive aura. I don’t know where to go, I am curious. But he didn't dare to approach at all.

    The oppressive feeling of M2 high-order pheromone is like a thick cloud coming from swallowing the city.

    The omegas in the store were dizzy and hurriedly closed the store door due to the sudden and strong alpha oppression pheromone.

    The owner of the flower shop where Gu Wei had just bought dried flowers happened to come back. The owner was an omega, and when he entered Zhongling Street, he felt strong pressure oncoming him, and suddenly he knelt on the ground in pain, clutching his glands.

    "Is it a gland hunter... There are several high-level alphas nearby... It hurts... I can't hold it..."

    There are many omegas in the alley madly covering the glands, desperately resisting this irritating force. With a trembling sense of oppression, some of the children in their arms suddenly cried sharply.

    Hearing the cry of children nearby, Yan Yi put down the dried flowers and blocked them in the middle of the three: "Hurry up, you want to tear down this street."

    Xia Jingtian took the lead to stop, no longer releasing the oppressive pheromone, and sat on her own On the front cover of the car, Chao Yanyi raised his chin slightly to signal that he was particularly obedient.

    "I don't want to use M2 ability to flatten this street." Xia Jingtian

    glanced across Lu Shangjin, staying on Shao Wenjing's face, smiling slightly, "Where are the bugs, I hate bugs the most." Lu Shangjin glanced sideways at Xia Jingtian: " Why are you here? Your brother told you to go back."

    Xia Jingtian choked, his eyes immediately become hostile and sharp.

    Shao Wenjing dusted off the dust on his sleeves, leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets, and raised the corners of his lips to reveal sharp canine teeth: "Young Master Lu, it has been a long time since I saw you. I saw you on the cruise ship a few days ago. A little star, today this is the little white rabbit who fell in love with my mouth again? Why is it eating from the bowl and looking at the pot."

    Lu Shangjin was indifferent to Shao Wenjing's inverting black and white provocation, but Yan Yi was a little touched, pursing his lips, the light in his eyes seemed to be blown out of candlelight, and when he looked at Lu Shangjin, nothing was left in his eyes.

    Sure enough, not answering the phone that time was indeed going on vacation with Yuan Mi.

    Seeing that Yan Yi gradually faded from Chichen's expression, Lu Shangjin suddenly became extremely irritable, punched hard on the car door, stepped on the cigarette butt and walked quickly towards Yan Yi:

    "Get in the car, I will explain to you."

    "It doesn't matter. I'm used to it." Yan Yi was not surprised. After all, Lu Shangjin occasionally brought people back to play when he was at home.

    Yan Yi wanted to help the boss move the dried flowers back to the car and searched for it in private. He found that Gu Wei was sitting in an open-air hot pot restaurant at a safe distance of 50 meters, holding a bucket of popcorn while chewing and looking here, watching the fire from across the bank.

    When I turned back, my wrists suddenly tightened, and a sticky web of spider silk rolled over his right hand, and then his body was pulled over by a strong force, his back slammed into Shao Wenjing’s arms, and his hands were overwhelmed by the tough spider silk. The tighter the twist.

    "Let go!" Xia Jingtian suddenly jumped from the front cover of the car, Shao Wenjing locked Yan Yi's throat with one hand from behind, led him back, and jokingly said: "Come, see if this little rabbit can bear it. Your gravity squeeze."

    "I..." Xia Jingtian really relieved his energy. His J1 and M2 abilities are not aimed at the single body but are squeezed in a range. A lop-eared rabbit omega will be instantly squeezed into a ball of dust.

    Lu Shangjin frowned.

    He has seen Xia Pingtian’s younger brother several times. The little lion’s arrogant temper is worse than his brother’s. Anyway, his elder brother will take care of him for him, and never hesitate to fight for the power. .

    Shao Wenjing lowered his head and sniffed the light scent of Yanyi's hair, raised his peachy eyes and bends towards Lu Shangjin: "Let me play for two days, anyway, it's something you don't want. If you get close to me, mark him now." Lu Shangjin

    seems to be. I heard the creaking of my back molars.

    "I don't like to hear you talking like that." Yan Yi, who was forced to hold her throat locked in her arms, raised her eyelids slightly, grabbed Shao Wenjing's hand clasped on her neck, and slammed the top of her shoulders directly over her shoulders.

    The hands tied by the cobwebs propped on the ground, and the long legs were thrown on Shao Wenjing's abdomen. This fierce move of the rabbit kicking the eagle was several times stronger than smashing Yuanmi's leg bones.

    Shao Wenjing didn't expect that the little rabbit with dormant glands could explode so fiercely that he was caught off guard from being swept eight meters away, like a crawling spider, standing on a vertical wall and lightly stepping on the roof.

    Some races may have additional companion abilities when their glands differentiate to obtain differentiation ability. Races such as spider geckos may show companion abilities to "walk through walls", and stand and walk on various materials regardless of angle.

    Yan Yi's face was pale, and he had just exhausted the glandular energy that hadn't been recovered. When he was about to fall, Xia Jingtian caught his shaky body. Looking at his neck, he could still see bruises on his white skin.

    Lu Shangjin suddenly disappeared in place, and appeared on the low roof with a bunch of afterimages. He grabbed Shao Wenjing's neck in an instant, and smashed his whole body on the fine and sharp tiles, making a loud noise.

    The speed is almost electric flint.

    The peregrine falcon race-associated ability "snap", catching the target with the peregrine falcon's hunting dive speed of 389kmh.

    "Don't move my things. Isn't it enough to have your godfather's warnings?" Lu Shangjin's arm muscles stretched out in his sleeves, and the hostility in his eyes grew stronger.

    Shao Wenjing's mouth was filled with bloodshot eyes immediately, but the corners of his eyes

    raised provocatively: "Sooner or later it will fall into my hands." Lifting his leg and sweeping the Lu Jinjin off the roof, he disappeared instantly.

    The powerful pheromone permeating Zhongling Street disappeared as the three M2alphas closed their hands, and the tense atmosphere faded out of the bluestone lanes.

    "I'm fine, thank you." Yan Yi turned around and smiled and thanked him, pulling away from Xia Jingtian's arms and squatting down to move the dried flower box to the boss.

    Just when his fingertips touched the cardboard box, the cardboard box was suddenly kicked aside with an impatient sound. Yan Yi raised his eyes in surprise, Lu Shangjin staring at him condescendingly, with an ice-like face.

    "Are you angry?" The little rabbit ears moved slightly.

    Lu Shangjin leaned over to lift Yan Yi up, swept into his arms viciously, and kissed Yan Yi rudely on the cheek.

    "Follow me."

    Then he picked Yan Yi up and stuffed it into the car, closed the door severely, went around to the driving position, and flicked away.

    Xia Jingtian subconsciously chased for two steps, looking at the car shadow that was drifting away, her eyes darkened.

    People who don't love themselves can't catch up.

    "Handsome man, help me carry a box?" Gu Wei walked over, calmly leaning over and picking up the cardboard box on the ground. "Employees really can't hire rich ladies. People may come to experience life."

    Xia Jingtian smiled and snorted: "You Erha, let me carry the box for you? Do you know who I am?"

    Gu Wei looked at him up and down and rolled his eyes.

    Then a 540?? spiral turned around, carrying the box on one shoulder, and humming "The Superstar of Trouble" and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
33.8K 1K 57
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
25.8K 606 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
47.4K 2.5K 34
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...