Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

T H I R T Y

8K 144 3
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

Teena sat on hers and Lando's bed watching a film on her MacBook whilst Lando streamed on twitch, the girl thoroughly enjoying 'Think Like a Man Too' after she'd finished the first one a mere half an hour ago. She almost jumped out of her skin when she received a message on her phone, the girl looking down at it to see a message from Lando.

♡♡♡

pretty boy
I'm in dire need of your help
please 😁

angel eyes
do i have to?
I'm in the middle of a film 🙂

pretty boy
pretty please with a cherry on top
I think i'm gonna cry if i'm honest

angel eyes
oh no what's happening?

pretty boy
just come here
please
i'm gonna start crying

angel eyes
are you still streaming?

pretty boy
yeah why?

angel eyes
so i know whether or not to put a top on silly
I'll be there in a second x

♡♡♡

Teena presses the spacebar on her laptop and let's it pause before she shifts out of bed, the girl slipping her button up pyjama top over her bralette before she walks into his office. Lando turned around to look at her as she walked in, the girl folding her arms over her chest as she walks over to him.

"I've acquired the girlfriend to help me." Lando speaks.

"Help you with what?" She asks, raising an eyebrow at him as he holds up a box. She takes it off of him, the middle to bottom half of her body in the frame of the camera which meant they could see her moving it around in her hands but couldn't see her reaction.

"Oh- oh my god no you're not getting rid of your hair are you?" She asks, looking down at him as he nods nervously.

"Pas les belles boucles, oh je vais pleurer." She exclaims, the girl handing the box back to him softly.

"You can't cry 'cause then I'll cry." Lando laughs.

"I can't do it 'cause I will cry." Teena admits, watching him frown before he shakes his head.

"You're going to have to because I don't want it uneven." Lando frowns, pouting as he looks up at her. 

"You know if you go back racing in a few weeks then your balaclava is gonna itch so badly." She reluctantly agrees, the boy nodding his head before he takes everything out of the box to set it up for her.

"I'm nervous." Lando admits.

"At least it's for charity." She reminds him as he hands her the clippers. Teena turns them on and watches him move away from her slightly, the boy rather nervous to get rid of his curls as he believed he wouldn't be as attractive to her.

"I regret saying I'd do this." Lando sighs.

"Hey c'mon, if you don't stop moving away from me, I'm gonna go finish my film." Teena looks at him.

"But I'll be bald." Lando frowns.

"And just as gorgeous as you are now." Teena reassures him, the girl looking at him with a soft smile that made his heart do flips. She leans down and pecks his lips before he turns in his seat, making sure the girl could get to all of his hair so she could shave it all off.

"I'm nervous now, stop looking at me through the screen 'cause it's putting me off." She laughs, the girl holding the clippers in her hand softly. 

"Sorry, sorry, I'll shut my eyes." Lando says, doing as he says.

He sucked in a sharp breath when he felt the girl run a hand through his curls once more before she started to get rid of them, his nerves on full alert as to what he would look like by the end.

"Oh my god you have so much hair." Teena exclaims.

"Don't say that now I'm going bald!" Lando tells her off, listening to her laugh before she continues to shave the hair off.

She gets rid of all the clumps that had fallen on his jumper and in the hood, the girl brushing her hand over his head to get rid of any smaller hairs still there before she continued to get it as even as possible. Lando was positively nervous, he felt his hands grow sweaty from how hard he was clenching them and he was so unprepared to see how he looked without his gorgeous curls.

"I think I'm done." She speaks up after an aching amount of silence. 

"Where'd you go?" Lando asks, trying to feel around for her but she'd turned off the device and stepped away with her hands over her mouth.

"Never in my 20 years of living did I think I'd have to shave my boyfriend's hair off on a twitch stream." Teena laughs nervously, the girl biting her lip as Lando opens his eyes to see what he looked like.

"Oh my god." He goes wide-eyed and cups his hands over his mouth in shock.

"Baldo Norris arrives." Teena jokes.

"I look so weird." Lando admits as he goes to run a hand through his hair but stops himself when he realises there was nothing there.

"Tee I look weird." Lando turns his chair in her direction.

"This is gonna take some getting used to, but at least it grows back quicker now." Teena shrugs, the girl putting the clippers back in the box.

"You still fancy me right?" Lando asks with hope.

"Always." She grins, pecking his lips softly.

"Do you need me for anything else?" She questions.

"I'm alright now, thank you." Lando looks up at her, making sure to press a soft kiss to her hand before she left with the clippers in her hand.

She put them away where he couldn't find them before she went back to their room and took off her top again as it was too warm to be wearing it in the house. She nestled herself back into the covers of their bed and got cosy, continuing the film she was watching whilst she scrolled through Instagram.

Her messages were filled with Lando asking her if he looked weird and if she still liked him, the girl understanding that he wasn't all confident with the new look but she tried to reassure him as much as possible that he was still as good-looking as ever.

Her mind suddenly gave her an incredible idea, the girl thinking about it for a second before she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, settling her laptop on the counter. She rummaged around for a second for the things she needed before she brushed through her hair and tied it up just below her boobs.

Teena had always had long hair, she never cut it too short and she always loved the fact her hair reached her thighs, but she figured that if she cut her hair a bit shorter that she and Lando would then be floating in the same boat.

"Qu'est-ce que je fais? Oh mon dieu." Teena shakes her head before she takes the scissors to her hair, cutting it off just above where she'd put the two hair ties in her hair. 

Once she'd done both sides of it, she straightened up the edges as neatly as possible before she cut her curtain bangs to sit better on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror for a second before she picked up the fairly long amount of hair she'd just cut off and made her way into his office.

"I return with a surprise." Teena speaks, forgetting she was just in a bralette and pyjama shorts.

"Is it food?" Lando asks as he spins around.

"Unless you wanna eat about 8 inches of my hair for dinner then no it isn't." Teena replies.

"Woah." Lando goes wide-eyed.

"Just for you." She grins.

"You didn't have to." Lando looks at her,

"But now we're both floating in the same boat of mourning over our hair. It needed cutting anyway, I'm tired of sitting on it when I sit down." She grins softly.

"Cute." Lando laughs.

"I'll leave you to your stream." She pecks his lips again before she disappears.

She cleans up the mess she made in the bathroom and made sure to have a quick shower before she got back in bed, finally being able to finish her film with no interruptions and no intrusive thoughts. Lando came in around half an hour later, showered to get rid of all the hair stuck to his body before he got in bed with his girlfriend.

"How can you think I'm attractive with no hair?" Lando asks.

"Because your hair isn't what makes you attractive, mon amour. I think you forget you have an incredible personality sometimes." She replies, listening to him sigh as he rolls over and rests his arm on her hip.

"Only downside to you having no hair is that I can't pull on it." She mutters, listening to his soft laugh.

"It's a good job your hair isn't too short otherwise I'd have nothing to pull on either." Lando grins cheekily.

"Can't believe I'm bald." Lando shakes his head after minutes of silence.

"Mon amour you look great, okay? You did a nice thing for charity, plus now it'll grow back thicker, healthier and a lot quicker. You'll get used to it eventually." She soothes him.

She lay on her back with her laptop on her knees in front of her, the boy resting his head on her chest as they finished the rest of their film. Lando chose another one for them to watch, the boy rather happy to have his girlfriend spending the lockdown period with him.

"Excited to get back racing soon?" Teena speaks up.

"More than." Lando grins.

"Shame we don't actually know when it's gonna happen isn't it?" She sighs.

"I'm hoping to get at least a podium this season." Lando admits.

"I bet you'll get one, guarantee. You've worked hard enough for it." She beams proudly.

"I love you, you know that right?" Lando sighs softly.

"Je t'aime aussi, mon amour." She presses a soft kiss to his forehead before he shut her Macbook lid and put it on the floor.

"Get some sleep." Teena mumbles, the boy turning out the lamp on the sidetable to leave them in complete darkness.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 17.1K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
58.4K 824 23
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦...
166K 2.3K 13
❝Since when are we friends?❞ the karting days are over and now they'll meet again | 2022
346K 4.4K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021