𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

Bởi Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... Xem Thêm

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

16.

1K 33 2
Bởi Blueb3rrypies

o͡͡͡͡͡͡╮꒰♡∇♡*꒱╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡

IT WAS LATE NIGHT.Petra and I were in my room talking anything comes out on our mine. Petra was nice and funny, I like her company.

"Soo... Petra do you like someone on your mind?" I ask

She blushed. "I...uh like Oluo." She says

" Kyaa~ I knew it!" I squeals

"But i don't like the way he acts like Captain and he's such a jerk mocking you."

"I know right, he wants to be cool as Captain Levi. "I nod with agreement

"A-Anyway! You two will be a great couple!" I say holding both her hand.

"You think so??" She ask and I nodded.

"What about you, Stella? Do you like someone?"

"I...I do but! Don't tell anybody about this."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She promised.

"Well, I... like Captain Levi." I blushed

"Really?! I think you two look great together! Last time I saw Captain Levi secretly glances at you and he smiles!"

You should confess to him." She suggest

"B-but what if he rejects me? I'm still don't have any courage to confess him."

She holds my shoulder. "I'm sure he likes you. You haven't give it a shot."

Maybe she's right.

"Oi, brats. Go to bed, it's late."

Both of us whipped to the doorway, startled to see Levi with shirt unbutton and he was glaring at us.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Woah! What a beautiful view! God bless my eyes

"Yes sir!" Petra said and she got up went to her room

I still staring down at his abs

' Why does his body look so fine!'

"Oi! Brat!" I was snapped back to the reality by Levi who is yells at me

"Huh? What?"

"Like what you see? I can see that you're drooling." He gave me a smirk.

I turn away from my red face. 'No more dirty thoughts! Pull yourself together!'

"I-uhh... Just about to sleep goodnight!" I panicked and push him out of my room.

Next morning

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and sunlight peeking from my window. I went for a shower, wearing my uniform. After that I went to the mess hall to see Eren, Levi and the rest of his squad were already there, eating their breakfast.

"Good morning!" I greet them cheerfully

"Morning Stella!" They said in unison

"Morning, brat." Levi says as he sipping his tea.

"Good morning, Levi." I replied with a smile

After breakfast, we headed to the training ground. Today schedule is practicing with our ODM gear and practicing our team maneuvers. I look at Oluo who giving a sadistic looking smirk on his face. I just brush off as listen Levi giving instruction.

"You will be assigned a partner to see how you work as teamwork with your partner. so, here's the pairs: Eld and Petra, Eren and Gunther and Estella and Oluo." Levi continued explains. 'WTF Levi, why I'm with this arrogant jerk. Damn it!' I cursed him in my thoughts. He specify explianed the maneuvers about what we would be doing which would expect us to perfectly work well with our partner. In essence, we practice crossing in front of each other while slashing our blades and using ODM gear.

After this, we will going over and under each other without crossing the lines of our ODM gear. Oluo and I at the last. Each pair went through the drills and the were couple of minutes with timing with both pairs to fix of lackings. finally, it was me and Oluo's turn, I got into the starting posistion next to Oluo.

As Levi yelled to begin, both Oluo and I engaged our ODM gears in perfectly work well. From the basic maneuver to the complicated like jumping well it's not that hard. We started to speed up and avoiding the trees.

Everything was doing so well until there was an annoying fucking voice interrupting my concentration. "How slow, Cadet SMITH! Did you father sending you to the Special Operation Squad because Captain Levi can babysit your ass everytime when you in danger? Or just because your father is the Commander of Survey Corps so, you can easily join in this squad? You just a spoiled brat who only pulling rank!" Oluo sneers loudly to where everyone could here.

Oluo successfully triggred me and I can't focus clearly because his insults keep ringing in my head, I panickly and suddenly I hit a tree at very high speed. A shriek of pain came out from my mouth as I felt my bones cracks, my head is spinning. I can hear everyone is yelling my name and everything turns black.

I slowly opened my eyes the bright blue sky and the sound of Levi and my squad members yelling my name. sitting up, a throbbing ache darted through my head. I tried place my hand at my head cringging in pain. I saw a crimson red blood on my hand

"Stella! Your forehead is bleeding!!" Eren tell me worriedly

"What the hell is wrong with you? What happened back there, Estella?!" He yelled as he yanked my arm, I yelp in pain the arm that he was holding. He quickly let it go.

"Did you broke your hand? If Erwin know this..." Levi says while rubbing the bridge of his nose. There was no response from me. Instead, my eyes wandered to my teammates who all looked worried except for Oluo who looked smug as he can be.

"Oi, brat answer my question! What happend there?" Levi yelled, turning my attention from him.

"I-" Before I could respond...

"Captain, maybe she was scared shit because his father isn't here to protect her." Plus,She shouldn't be in our squad, it put our squad at risk"

"How selfish is she." With that last statement. My palms are bleeding with tightly I clenched my fists. This cause my eyes snap with a glare. That's it I can't hold this any longer!

"Are you done mocking at me, Oluo?! I yelled as my head shot up. There were audible gasped from my teammates.

"From the first day that Levi introduced me in this squad, I've been patience with your insults but this is too much! My name is Estella Rosè Smith, my father is Commander Erwin Smith Do you think I came here easily without any training? I've been miserable at the training camp three hell years. Or you think I'm using my father's rank? I told my friends that I trust not to tell anybody about it because they will think that I got good grades because of my relation with my father!How about you? Don't you think I don't know you that you were obviously imitating Levi with the undercut hairstyle, the cravat and the attitude? Your such a copycat you assshit!! I'm joining the Survey Corps not fooling around but I want to take avenge my mother! She died from been eaten by a titan!!!" And I turn a way from my squad using my odm gear.

"Stella!" Eren yelled but I ignored. I need somewhere alone.

𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Seeing Estella like that makes my heart broke. That ability of speaking and charisma is definitely family triat but Erwin is always sounded calm and strong but Estella... sounded broken. After Oluo comment that she's using Erwin relation to join this squad.

"What the hell Oluo?" Petra yelled at him

"Not cool, Oluo"

"Oluo, you've went to far, making Estella cried. She's kind and easygoing person." Eld says as they all nodded in agreement

"Yeah! Why did you do that? Stella is trying so hard to hide her identity as Commander Erwin's daughter and she told us not to tell the others." Eren says. All of them, spoke defend Estella.

"Why you guys pity with that brat. She probably whinning at her daddy. Such a crybaby, doesn't suit in this squad." Who knows she might pretending to be kindly infront of us. He proudly say.Anger rushed my veins, I punch hard Oluo on his stomach and he fell on the ground

"C-Captain?" He looked dumbfounded.

"Shut the fuck up, Oluo. Don't act like you're the captain here. This is my squad and I picked you because your skilled stop boasting yourself. Estella joining our squad because she was in charge for look after Eren and she's a skilled soldier, she killed 25 titans at Trost and she got first in top ten. She never boasts like you and for your information, I'm the one who trained her before she went to the training camp! This is a warning, If you endangered her or make her cry again, I not hesitate to kick your ass from this squad!" I yelled in anger and I began walking back to the HQ to find Estella.

I was un the HQ still searching her. "LEVI! LEVI!" Shitty glasses yelled

"What is it? I don't have time with you right now." I scrowl, annoyed but looking at her face was worried

"Its Stella!" She shouts.

My eyes widened. "What?! Where did you saw her?! Tell me four eyes!!" I asked shaking her body back and forth.

"I saw her crying, and her head is bleeding when I asked her, she ran past me. I think she went to her room." Hange states

"What happened to her??" She ask

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later." I say as run to Estella's room.

I knock the door. "Estella? Are you in there?" I heard her sobbing. The door was unlock so I went in to see she sat on the floor with her knees cuddled against her chest . She rest her head on her knees.

"Stella? Can I come in? I'm worried " Her blue eyes met mine. Tears streaming down on her face. My heart dropped when I see her state right now. She looks so broken. That fucking Oluo, I'm going to beat his ass for making my little bunny sad.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I immidiately pulls her in embrance. "Let it out... I'm hear for you." I say softly, and she cried and cried.

She stop crying. "Are you feeling any better?" I ask, she nodded her head.

"C-can you hug me again? I think I need it." She sutters, I could see a tinted red on her cheeks.

Cute.

"Sure." I hugged her again. I can feel her heartbeat is beating fast.

"Thank you for be with me, Levi." She whispers

Let's go to the infirmary, I'm going to fix you up, okay?" I say

"O-okay." She responds and I guide her to the infirmary.

"There, all done." I say as I finished bandage her head.

-time skip- (night)

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

I tried to sleep but I can't, so I got up and went to the rooftop and I sit on the edge of the roof.The scenery was beautiful. While enjoying the view, I heard footsteps. I tackle the attacker on the the ground and I realise it was Levi.

"L-Levi I didn't mean to." I let him go.

"Its fine." He says as dusting the invisible dust on his pants.

"Nice instincts." He comments.

"Hey, It's called self defense." I sit back

He comes and sit next to me. "The rooftop very peaceful and very calming right?" He says

"Yeah. I like this place,I think I'll come here more often." I smiled looking ahead. He glanced sideways admiring my beautiful features as my blue eyes glinting under the moon.

" farlan and Isabel always wanted to see the stars, we went up here to see the them for the first time. This is the place where my friends hang out for the last time before the expedition. " He says with a sad face.I was shock that he was telling about his past

"You can tell me, Levi. I'm a good listener."

"Before I'm being a scout, I used to live in the underground with my mother. She works as a prostitute and getting pregnant by a client. She died when I was little, I don't have nowhere to go. Then, Kenny came and take care of me. He taught me to fight to survive but one day, suddenly he left me and I don't know why. Later then, I was a thug with Farlan and Isabel. One day, a noble man in a high-class carriage said we can trust him by the fact taking a risk to met us in person. He said if we kill Erwin, he gave us to be a civillian and we agreed. Erwin caught us and he offered me to make a deal , claiming that he will not charge us for our crime but with one condition he asked us to join the scout rigement and we agreed. We join the scouts with a motive to kill Erwin. In the expedition, I told Farlan and Isabel that I was going to kill him alone and I trust them but... my friends died. I-It was my fault, If... I hadn't left them alone...They the only one i have as a family and now I was alone.them Thats just how my life will go. I try not to attached any people because they'll die anyway.

When I looked at him, his eyes was holding up the tears that was threatening to spill out.My heart ached to hear it. I wanna cry

"Levi..."

"People think I'm some heartless bastard that doesn't care others." "No, your not."

"That's not true! You seems like a cold person but in your heart you really care everyone around you and nice! Don't let them get you and you don't need to blame yourself, everything happens is not you want and we didn't no the future" I say as my voice almost cracked.

I hug him, my tears fell down and cried. "Waahh!! Levi I will be with you forever so you'll not alone anymore! And I give as many hugs as you need, okay?"

He hugs me tighter. "Thank you, Stella."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

202K 8K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
16.3K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
164K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
19K 566 20
II ~Sequel of Beauty and the Beast ~II A few years have passed. (Y/n)(L/n) and Levi Ackerman are married and together they raise their beautiful baby...