I HATE MY HUSBAND 3 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house... More

1. Introduction
2.Marriage
3.Be a Man
4.Deal
5.Don't Touch Me
6.π‘Ήπ’†π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ
7.𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
8. Please talk
9.Mew Suppasit
10.Laugh
11.Insecurities
12.Mind Game
13.Miserable
14. The Past
15. The Past 2
16. Lost everything
17. Now Ball is in my Court
18.Too much
19. Little Talk
20.Kissed
21.What the Hell
22.Happy
23.Trip
24. Date
25.Baloo
26.Your Story
27.Love in the Air
28. Surprise
29.I want more..
30.Be Mine
31.I love you
32.Say it
33.Poor Saint
34. Why did you break my heart
35.Where Are You??
36. I Found You
37.What did you say
38.Not my fault
39.Clearing Air
40.Devil Saint
41.Urge
42. Cruel you
43.Mine Mine Mine
45. Dadddy Mew
46.Scary Mommy
47.Oh my babies..
48. Ready to pay
49.You are no different from me
50.Mewie
51.I am the Boss
52.Punishment Time
53.Kao will always be Kao
54.Secret
55.Our love
Author's Note

44. Pregnancy Tales

6.7K 295 230
By Loveyoualways1491

Day by day Gulf's food habits are getting weird...he eats anything...and when I say anything that actually means anything...he loves eating chips dipping in chocolate sauce, Mushroom soup with sugar, cookies with chilies, and Nachos with sauce...

Even seeing all this Mew can just smile and let him eat whatever he wants...coz when he tried once to tell him that this combination of food is making him puke...then Gulf cried for 3 hours saying that Mew doesn't love him anymore coz he is getting fat...and Mew is still clueless that how letting him know that his food habits are weird is related to his love...

Gulf is 5 months, pregnant and they came to know that they are having twins... the doctor said sometimes it's hard to detect the twins...Gulf and Mew are really happy...and why not they are getting two kids ..they are going to be 4 soon...

Gulf: Hey Zee good morning ...Gave a kiss to Mew on his lips...good morning Baloo...here is your breakfast...

For the last 2 weeks, Gulf is making breakfast for them and they loved this gesture of Gulf that even being pregnant he thinks about the two ....

Zee and Mew said in unison thank you, baby....

Yeah, Gulf finds Zee too cute these days instead of being clingy to Saint Gulf started clingy to Zee...whatever Zee says he finds it funny and correct ....maybe coz whatever Gulf says Zee always agree ...and Saint is behaving just the opposite of Zee... he always disagrees with weird ideas and food habits of Gulf...

Mew is also trying his best not to disagree with his lovely wife and mother of his babies but when Gulf does something out of the blue Mew has to stand against it...like ...

-Like Gulf commented how good Zee looks without a Shirt and he has better biceps than Mew....
-when he finds Zee funnier and always wanted to stay beside him, even at 3 am coz he is not feeling sleepy...
-when he asks Mew's bodyguard to let him handle the gun coz he wanted to try shooting...
-Even Mew has to stop Gulf when Gulf run to beat Maze coz he saw maze looking at his husband...but mew stopped him coz, he is pregnant and he can't beat someone its not good for him and his babies but Gulf stopped talking to Mew blaming that Mew has feeling for Maze ..

Mew sometimes doesn't understand where all these ideas come from in Gulf's head....

Zee: Wao Gulf it's so good...you are getting better Bunny...

Gulf: Aww thanks a lot, Zee...Baloo see like this you have to praise me every day when I do something for you..Gulf sits on Mew's lap and kissed him all over his face as well as on lips...Mew always feels proud when Gulf shows his love in front of everyone ...

Mew: Thanks honey for such a fantastic breakfast but you know I don't like when my little Mau works too much..

Gulf: Okay love, I know but I also love making these explicit recipes...so eat your food I am going to take a quick nap...

Saint: Hey ..hello everyone and Hello my old bestie...Saint is sulking coz Gulf doesn't give time to Saint and even he is jealous for being clingy to Zee all the time...

Gulf: Hello saint stop Sulking it's not me my babies don't like your sarcastic comments I can't help it...

Saint: what are you guys eating...he took a bite before Zee can stop him...yuk...what is this...he immediately took a tissue and throw it....Who made this ...baby why are you eating this..

Gulf: This is breakfast...means food and you should not disrespect the food like this...

Saint: Are you sure it is food...who calls this food... it's horrible...

Gulf: With teary eyes...I made this...it took me one hour to make this..why you are being mean to me...

Mew: Baby it's okay it's not that bad....

Gulf: Not that bad ...Seriously Baloo I have worked so hard for you...and you are saying not bad instead of telling Saint that it's so good and you are glad that your husband has worked so hard for you in this state ..

Zee: Gulfie baby look at me..your husband is dumb he doesn't know anything about good cuisine and this Saint he is jealous of you coz he doesn't know how to cook and you are getting our appreciation...Sweety don't mind him this is so yummy...you are awesome...

Gulf: Smiled and Hugged Zee aww you are my favorite Zee...I love you...

Mew: sorry What??

Saint: Excuse me...

Zee: Ignore them Bunny go and take your nap ...so that those little bunnies can grow faster in your small tummy....

Gulf left the room and Saint and Zee gave a deathly look to Zee...

Zee: What ?? He is pregnant how many times I have to tell you guys to make him happy...always agree with him...is it a big deal for you guys huh...and he actually makes good food you ate his foods Saint but for the last 2 weeks, he is just mixing two-three recipes to create a new one....that's why it's taste bad...but you guys should give him benefit of doubt come on he is pregnant and its a big thing... Simon...please take these bowls and ask mia to cook breakfast for us..you know what to do right...

Simon: Yes sir I have to throw them far away from the mansion and not to let anyone know that you guys always throw this food...

Zee: Thanks Simon...now this little secret will always remain with us ...

Saint: Cheater cock....why didn't you eat it...you said na it is so yummy ..huh...

Zee: Baby, you always say he is your best friend ...and now when he needs your love, patience, and support you are getting jealous...you know it's his mood swings and I always talk about what he wants to hear that's why he shows affection to me...ideally this needs to be done by you and Mew....but you don't get time from your sarcastic comments and Mew tells to much truth which Gulf is not ready to listen....you both need to learn a lot...

Mew: Saint: Whatever....huh...said in unison...

After few hours...

Gulf: Baloo Good Morning...

Mew: It's already afternoon Mau come on get up...you need to eat...

Gulf: Chuckle yes...can I get sausages to eat...

Mew: smirk and get on top of lying Gulf ...Sausages !!! you can eat mine as much as you want baby...

Gulf: see that's why I call you a pervert...I was talking about the food...by the way, do you know I saw a dream that I delivered one baby girl and one baby boy...they were so cute Baloo just like you...

Mew: I am waiting for these beans to come out Mau ...you don't know how happy I will be with my family...I will give you all everything which you deserve..I will love you all three so much that you will never need anyone's love...

Gulf: By anyone did you mean grandparents love Baloo...
Coz these beans can get the love of at least one grandparent...

Mew: No he doesn't have any grandparents....I won't let them ever know that Akil Kanawut is their grandparent...

Gulf: Mew I also hate my dad but this kid should at least see there one grant parent..don't you think it's unfair to them...

Mew: No I don't think...and if you are missing your dad so much then you can go to him but I won't let my kids see him...

Gulf: Push Mew aside I never said I wanted to go to him...or I am not taking kids there now ... I am just discussing that they should see their grandparents but you concluded that I wanted to be with him and you get ready to separate my babies with me and distant yourself...no matter how much I do Mew suppasit it always less for you ...and Yes I never saw my grandparents so when I was a kid I wished to have a grandparent like other kids and I don't want my kids to stay like that...I won't let my dad come too close to them but yes at least I will tell them that they have one...so that once in a while they can see him...

I left my family for you mew...my dad was everything for me...I know he is bad but you can understand how it feels to live without them...even I have one parent but I live like an orphan only coz of your love but here you are asking me to go and live with my dad without my kids...

They are not born yet and you are ready to separate me from my kids.. Gulf sobbing coz he is hurt even just thinking about a day without his kids...

Mew: Baby I am sorry...Gulf that not what I meant....wait...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: What the hell...?? Zee did you forget the person sitting on your lap is my husband...Gulf gets up from his lap and have some shame..or if you are too desperate then at least get a room...

Gulf: I hate you Mew I can't stay with you, anymore...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.1K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
347K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
242K 12K 26
Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were married for 3 years when he got pregnant...
224K 12.9K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...