The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 15

532 52 259
By Rubaloshyne

Yantra sat on the bed, his feet tapping the floor as he scrolled his phone. His eyebrows drawer together as he stare at the time on his phone, exhaling his breath audibly.

His eyes perked up as he heard giggling from outside the door. He took a deep breath and released it audibly as he pretended to look at the phone seriously.

His eyebrows furrowed together as the door opened and Vajra came inside grinning obnoxiously clutching his bolster. Yantra raised his eyebrows and looked at the door where his father in law was leaving against the door, his arms folded together as he gave Yantra a smirk.

" Mama! Name iniki sleepover panrom!" The boy said giving a boisterous laugh as he jumped on the bed.

Yantra's mouth parted slightly as he gapped at his smirking in law. Anirudh gave a wide smile showing all his pearly white teeth.

" Iniki Vajra kude padutukuvan, naliki morning yellarum Tirupathi porumle, athan Mihi ava sisters kude padupa, née toonguda...Ac lam potuko," Anirudh said giving a wide smile.

Vajra rushed over and hugged his father who coddled him, as he stared at the flushed Yantra. Anirudh waved joyfully at his son in law before closing the door.

Yantra groaned and smacked his forehead, letting out an enraged sigh. Vajra tilt his head and pouted at him.
Yantra exhaled his breath and pat the empty side of the bed making the boy grin and jumped on the bed.

" Unnode Anna lam yenga da?" Yantra asked looking the the boy cuddling the bolsters.

" Revant Anna room illena den le irrupanga...I think den yenna Madhav Anna yenomo carry panitu ponaru," Vajra said as he wriggled in the bed.

Yantra nod and told him to sleep saying that he will be back after a short bathroom break. Vajra nod and closed his eyes as he cuddle the bolster.

Revant grabbed his phone and walked out of the room. He rubbed his forehead as Rukmini and Nadiya giggle as they stood in front of him carrying blankets and pillows respectively.

" Yenna mama thoongule?" Nadiya asked waggling her eyebrows as Rukmini hide her smile.

" Thookam varale...ama yenge unga Anna lam?" Yantra asked clearing his throat.

Rukmini snickered. " Yenna mama ippe than machan pasam varuthu pole," she said as the girls burst into a peal of laughter.

Yantra exhaled his breath and nod his head. " Vajra vanthu yeneke macha arumai yennanu katitan...Ade solunga ma," Yantra said exhaling his breath.

Nadiya giggled and told him that they all are down in den. Yantra raised his palms together and gave them a salute before walking downstairs.

" Yantra?" Lakshmi called making him groan inwardly. He turned to the elder woman and gave her a small smile.

"Patti?" He gave a wide smile.

" Yenpa innu thoongule ?" She asked in concern.

' Ada pavingala...First night le avan anipitu kelvi ya paru!', he thought to himself. Yantra shook his head and cleared his throat giving Lakshmi a small smile.

" Ille oru call vantuchu athan,apidiye charger vanganum Revant kitte irunthu...yenode vanthu Linga yedutu vara marantutan," Yantra said sighing inwardly as the elder woman nod and pat his cheek before walking away.

Amaira and Sithara who came out of the kitchen, blinked staring at him. Amaira covered her mouth as she chuckled while Sithara smiled widely and nod at Yantra before walking away with Amaira hissing at her to keep quiet.

" Mudiyele Di, anthe manushana yenacha pavam pada tonutu Ana anthe moonji reaction partha yeneke siripu than varuthu," Amaira said snickering while Sithara rolled her eyes and smacked her arms before giggling together as they walked out to the garden.

Yantra smacked his forehead watching his sister in law walking away.' Yellam yen neram da!' He thought to himself before walking down the hall.

Anusha and Saritha who was in the kitchen covered their mouth as they watch Yantra walking towards the den grumbling to himself.

" Pavam Di," Anusha said snickering while Saritha sighed.

" Anthe manushan venikume panraru di...ketta yenge kalyanathukum nanga first night very vere yeduthele paduturunthom nu solraru," Saritha said shaking her exasperated.

Anusha rolled her eyes and she shake her head. " Ada kadavule...yenadi...athuvum ithuvum onna?" She asked leaning against the counter.

" Sonna yenge kekuraru...Mihi agree panikita aprom naa yena solrathu...ketta nah pesa kudatha yena Yantra ke na rombhe support aprom anthe permission Patti lam mothele solathatuku punishment ahm," Saritha said sighing audibly.

Anusha snorted. " Yethu punishment...nalla panraru Di Ani...aprom iniki night ji um taniya padukurara ?" She asked waggling her eyebrows.

Saritha smacked her own forehead. She saw Yashwan passing by and called him. Yashwan grinned and strolled towards the ladies.

" Yes beautiful ladies ?" He asked giving a wide smile.

" Unge mama yenge da ?" Saritha asked making Yashwan scratch his head.

" Avru apeve thalai valikitu nu unge room ke poitare," he said tilting his head to the side.

Anusha and Saritha pressed their lips together and nod shooing the boy away. Yashwan frowned and looked at the ladies.

" Yetho idikithu...kandupudikiren," he said.

Anusha smack his arms making him whine. " Deyh pesame poda...aprom...kudikiringa nu pachai ah teriyuthu...Naveen ah konjam pathuko," she said swallowing her saliva as she gave a worried look.

Yashwan sighed and nod his head. " Athulam partukulam, no worries mummy ji," he said grinning widely before walking away whistling.

Saritha pat Anusha's arm. " Eh avanta partukuren nu solitan le, aprom yen...Riya Hall le thoongita...née poi avala mele kootitu poi paduka vei..." she said smiling encouragingly.

Anusha wiped her eyes and gave a smile before walking away. Saritha closed the light and walked out seeing Amaira and Sithara sitting outside.

" Eh rendu perum tongule?" She asked placing her hands on her waist as she stare at them.

" Thookam varale ma, nanga konjam neram pesitu aprom porom," Sithara said giving a small smile.

" Mihi paduthutala ?" Sithara asked.

Amaira chuckled and nod." Avanga appeve flat Attai, Rukmini and Nadiya kude pesite thoongitanga," she said making Saritha smile and nod.

" Seri naa mele poren,ninge parthu...thoonga porathuku munadi avanugule paduka sollunge seriya...naliki kalaile ponum," Saritha said and smiled at the girls who smiled and nod their head.

************************************
Revant raised his eyes watching Yantra drinking his third scotch making him exhale his breath. He glanced at Naveen and jerked his eyes at Yantra making the other man nod his head. Revant and Naveen stood up before holding Yantra in their arms as they walked out of the room helping him up to his bed. Revant chuckle seeing Vajra placing his legs on the man. Naveen smiled and switched off the lights before the two walked downstairs.

Revant frowned seeing the front door opened, glancing at Naveen who nod his head and the two walked outside to see Amaira and Sithara sitting down as they giggled and talked something.

" Eh rendu perum innum thoogule?" Revant asked while Naveen crossed his arms together and looked at them.

Amaira chuckled and shook her head while Sithara and Naveen had a staring competition. Revant raised his eyebrows and looked at Naveen nudging his ribs jerking the man out of his trance.

" Yennada ?" Revant asked making Naveen shook his head as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Revant then dragged Naveen towards the den. The boys walked in and chuckled seeing Yashwan and Madhav slumped on the floor snoring away. Aashman was laying on the couch as he watched a football game while Harish was snoring slightly as he laid on the recliner.

" Aash...Thara and Amaira is outside...vaa nambalum polam," Revant said and carried a few beer cans.

Aashman tilt his head and stared at his brother. " Innum thoongalaya rendum?" He asked rubbing his eyes slightly.

Revant chuckled and shook his head.Aashman nod and got up carrying the snack packet before closing the room door. The three men walked outside and sat next to the girls.

" Ama yenna conversation oditu irruke?" Revant asked as he sat opposite Sithara with Amaira and Naveen next to him in a circle.

" Amaira yaaro love panra," Sithara said making the girl blush and nudge Sithara's ribs making her squeal and lean against Naveen as she tried batting Amaira away.

Naveen raised his eyebrows and looked at Amaira. " Ava solrathu unmaiya ?" He asked in a stern voice making Aashman, Revant and even Sithara to frown and raise their eyebrows.

Amaira pursed her lips. " Break up achu," she said making both Sithara and Naveen to gasp and look at her.

" Eh yenadi solre..." Sithara asked her orbs shiny and wide.

Amaira gave a small bitter smile and nod. " Hmm airchu yenna sola solre..." she said swallowing her saliva.

" Oruthana love panni break up veraikum achu ana veetle solamata ?" Naveen asked glaring at her.

Revant sighed and shook his head while Aashman narrowed his eyes at Naveen.

" Née matum yenna...Oruthi love panni aprom engagement lam panni aprom un ishatuku break up panne...athu mattum right ah ? Not to mention you did everything and this idiot is still in love with you," Aashman said glowering at Naveen.

Naveen bristled and exhaled his breath.

" Née matum yenna...un thangachi ke support panre thana! Athey matiri iva yevene love panra naa terinjika kudatha?" He asked clenching his fist.

Revant exhaled his breath, rubbing the back of his neck. Aashman snorted and shook his head while Amaira gnawed her lips.

" Anna vidu please...athu than break up achu le," she said in a worried tone.

" Yen break up achu ? Avan yethum advantage yedutukutana ? Yendi yenkite oru varthai solirka vendiya thane!" Naveen growled.

" Break up anathe unala than!" Aashman growled as he stood up clenching his fist while his eyes turned into slits.

Revant's eyebrows raised while Sithara blinked staring at Aashman who was turning red with anger. Amaira sighed and rubbed her forehead. Naveen's eyes widen as he stared at Aashman.

Aashman let out a sharp laugh. " Is it enough? Break anathuku née than main reason! You and your f**King proposal to Lisa! I couldn't date your sister when mine was broken beyond repair thanks you! Amaira kude time spend panale...avaluku thevai padamothu yenala commit panna mudiyele so we broke up!" Aashman growled.

Sithara stood up and looked at Aashman." Yenkite oru varthai solirkalamle...yenale née yen unnode happiness sacrifice panne ?" She asked as her voice became thick with emotion.

Amaira quickly stood up and shook her head. " Unale ille Di...it was mutual...you were in a bad state athu just oru supporting Point mattum than...not the main reason OK..." she said holding Sithara's arms.

Sithara swallowed her sob and shook her head. She wiped her tears and looked at Revant. " You tell him everything Anna! I mean it!" She said staring at Revant before turning towards Aashman and pressed a kiss on his cheek before turning to Naveen.

" Sita..." he said making her shook her head.

" Pothum mama...yenala vere yaarum hurt aga vendam...please ippe yachum ivange rendu peru kittayum Lisa pati solirga," she said as her breath hitched.

Naveen's eyes widen. His eyebrows drawer together and mouth parted as he looked at her with a stunned expression. Sithara gave a wobbly smile and nod.

" Harish mama yelatiyum solitaru," she said exhaling her breath.

" Before that night or..." he trailed off making Sithara sigh.

" Before that night..." she said and walked away. Naveen blinked gobsmacked. He turned to Revant and told him to tell them everything.

Naveen eyed his sister and Aashman, shaking his head. " Yengalu kaga yaarum yenthe love sacrifice panna vendam! Ava bad state le iruntha athuku naa karanam yellam OK! Ana athunale neege break up anuthu athuvum ippe tho anthe loose avala nu nenachite pothu...athu matum I can not agree!" Naveen shout at Aashman and walked away.

Revant exhaled his breath loudly.

" I need something stronger!" He said sipping his beer.

" Yebha puthu jodi kiligal, ukarunge...ithe short film ille serial...length athigama povum," Revant said nodding the two to sit down before rubbing his forehead as he began the long tale.

Naveen hurried behind Sithara who walked towards the kitchen. He held her hand tightly making the woman turn around with her misty eyes. Naveen sighed and shook his head, pulling her to his chest.

" Aluvatha Di please...Mudiyele yenale...yethene vatti than oru manushan shock news kekamudiyum," he said patting the wailing girl.

" Sita! Yaaruchum vantha marupidiyum yeneke than Di uluvum!" He said sternly making Sithara's sob to reduce.

Naveen exhaled his breath and nudge her face before wiping her eyes.

" Aashman Anna yenekaga yenalam sacrifice panirkaru...Amaira aale yepidi yenkude sagajama pesa mudiyuthu?" She said sobbing.

" Née yenna panne ? Pannuthu nannu...unake onnu teriyuma...Amaira kum Aashman kum unne avalo pudikum...I gues they liked you more than they liked each other," Naveen said making Sithara to sob harder.

" Eh ippe yendi aluvure...onnum thappa solala naanu," Naveen said

Sithara sniffles and let out a sharp laugh. " First time in years your here...talking to me normally and I...I can't even feel happy mama," Sithara said making him exhale his breath.

Naveen shook his head and walked towards Sithara before carrying her making her gasp and blink as he placed her on top of the counter.

" Sita...things will change...yeppe yepidi nu teriyele...but naa try panre...Aashman and Amaira can handle themselves...satiyama solren...yetho Madhav or Revant naalum nambirupen...Ivana yepidi iva love pana?" He said placing his head on Sithara's shoulders.

Sithara swallowed her saliva and touched his hair slightly. She exhaled his breath when he didn't move and continued to pat his hair. " Oru vele naanum avala matiri silent and teriyele yetho oru charisma ode irunturukum...naathan evalo desperate ah irunthe...actually I feel damm embarrassed now knowing the two couple and broke up and kept everything silent...no wonder you don't like me," she said in a resigned voice.

Naveen sighed and shook his head.

" Sita we are all different people...OK...I was young and stupid...avalothan solla mudiyum yenale...we four have different characteristic...née ithulam potu kolapikatha...avanga issue very avanga handle panikuvanga...namba issue ke va," Naveen said staring at her in the eyes.

" Nambe issue na ?" She said softly as her heart beat faster.

Naveen swallowed his saliva. " Naa...sorry Sita...yenala ippe dating...shopping lam poga mudiyathu...oru side movie innoru side...I am trying to come out of this shits...Naa unne string pana virumbala...Née yerkaname yen mele paitiyama irruke nu naala teriyuthu...just I need time...I..." Naveen exhaled his breath before kissing her forehead making her gasp.

" Naa oru better person ah agunum...I need to achieve something before I ask for your hand...Naa...naa confuse panrana ?" He asked looking at her.

Sithara let out a disbelieved laugh.

" Ama...rombhe confuse panringa..." she said making him chuckle.

" That's because I am confused...I...I...yeneke solla teriyele...Ana naa marunum...yenekaga illanalum yen mele ivalo love vechiruka unakaga," he said swallowing his saliva.

Sithara looked at him in the eyes. " Naa...orey oru kiss mattum panlama?" She asked in a soft voice making his breath hitch.

Naveen nod his head and gasped as she tilt her head and leaned towards him, giving a sweet kiss on his lips, licking his lower lips slightly before leaning away.

" Sorry Paris le yelarum ipidi kiss panrathe parturuken, apalam ungala...I mean," she said blushing madly and avert her face.

Naveen let out a laugh and shook his head. " Seri time achu, née poi padu...naliki kalaile ponum," he said as he helped her down from the counter.

Sithara smiled and nod her head before walking upstairs. She closed the door and squealed as she jumped on the bed. She wiped her eyes and hugged her pillow tightly as her whole body lit up with happiness.

The door opened making her furrow her eyebrows watching Amaira entering the room. Sithara swallowed her saliva and kept quiet as the other girl climbed into the bed and hugged her back.

" Thara...ivalo avan life le nadantum née avana love panrathu periya vishayam Di," Amaira said in a quiet voice.

Sithara swallowed her saliva and turned around. " Yendi oru vartha kude yenkitte solala?" She asked in a quiet tone.

" Unge Anna va Patti teriyumle...avan kude inthe veetle oru dance kude ada mudiyathu...ithule yepidi naa ivana love panre nu solrathu ? Plus...unakum Naveen kum set agama naanga...teriyeke yengaluku née than important," Amaira said in a resolute tone.

" Unake yen mele kovame illaya?" Sithara asked in a quiet hurt tone.

Amaira chuckled and hugged her." Jesus mele promise ah solre, un mele yenthe kovamo ille, née yen Anna ve love panra alavuku naa unnode Anna ve love panle Di," she said placing her head on Sithara shoulders.

" Ippe rendu perum ?" Sithara asked in a small voice biting her lips.

" Ada nanga onnum sandai lam potu break up panle...innum pesitu than irrukom...just one day he told me if I want to date someone else it's fine and naanum apidiye sonne...but ithuveraikum apidi onnum panle..." she said blushing slightly.

Sithara sighed and hugged the girl tightly. " I am sorry," she whispered before turning back. Amaira sighed and shook her head, patting Sithara's back before turning to face the other side.

************************************

Okay seriously...vere yenanamo nenachi start panne but ipidi agum nu naane expect panle ponge. Seri review kudunge kepom inthe chap yepidinu

Target: 15 votes

Update:soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 2.9K 38
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
59.3K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...
26.9K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...
12.7K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...