Furroko: Land of Division

Від bloodshotangel

Synopsis: It was a new school year in Silver Leaf University and for this year, they have decided to open the... Більше

1: An Unexpected Meeting
2: Something's Not Right
3: Where it Came From
4: Welcome Back...
5: The Other Side
6: The Old Days
7: 'A Trip through Memory Lane' as they say
8: A Visit to the Unknown
9: The Wilders
10: The Life of the Successors
11: A Grand Confession
12: The Masquerade
13: The Beginning of Improvement
14: Furroko's Abandoned
15: The Health Department
16: 'Ghost Town'
17: Loyalty to the Mistress
18: Yes Sir!
19: Long Time No See Brother...
20: Let Me In
21: Need to be Prepared
22: They're Gone...
23: How we became who we are
24: Survive and Escape
25: Within A Monster Hides A Poor Soul
26: "Time to Play"
27: Return to a Wasteland
28: -.-- --- ..- || .- .-. .
29: ... .- || ..- .--.
30: .. -. || .-
31: --. --- --- ... . || -.-. .... .- ... .
33: Still Standing
34: A Special Celebration
35: Almost There!
36: Recognition Day!
Thanks to the Reader
Furroko EXTRAS

32: It's Over

10 0 0
Від bloodshotangel

While everything else was happening in the Void, Myst was sleeping the entire time, not aware of what's happening. Myst was still fast asleep he can hear Alistair's cries from within. As Alistair's cries of pain grew louder within him, Myst was moving around because of the noise. Soon after, the ever growing cried woke up Myst from his deep slumber. He flew around to get his spirit going and saw what's happening from outside. His eyes widen from seeing stones and Alistair in pain.

"Ali! Ali!" Myst shouted from within, hoping Alistair can hear it.

"M-Myst...?" Alistair thought, making Myst happy.

"Help! Me Help!" Myst exclaimed, trying to get out of Alistair's subconscious.

"Help...?" Myst said, not being able to get out.

"Ali! No scared! No scared! Brave! Brave!" Myst exclaimed at Alistair.

"I-I can't..." Alistair responded.

"Brave for-" Myst said before getting cut-off by something.

Alistair was wondering what he was going to say until he heard choking. Recognizing that Myst was the only one there, he can't help but he wants Alistair to help himself and be the one to get things back. Myst gave him memories of his friends and family as well as his thoughts to tell him that fear is natural for everyone, but if we slowly find out more about ourselves, we can get over the fear. He then showed the times he stood up for himself and helped his friends, giving Alistair a revelation for himself.

"Ahem!" Myst cleared his throat.

"Don't let your fear get to you! He's just using it to kill you! Fight! Fight!" Myst exclaimed the best he can before coughing again.

After that, Myst managed to escape Alistair and came out, but he was different. He wasn't a Spiritual Mist anymore, He's a human kid. Alistair was shocked to see this until he got hit with a stone and was told to get off the stage. Myst was bleeding like a human, not being able to hold back his tears. Alistair seeing this made him escape his fear and remembered what Myst showed him. This made him drop on his knees and see if he's okay. 

"M-Myst..." Alistair said, Myst unconscious.

"Get on with it already!" Someone from the crowd shouted out, making Alistair break his last straw.

"Is...That so..." Alistair thought to himself. He stood up, giving Myst his cape to keep him warm and grabbed the mic.

"A speech you want...A speech you'll fucking get..." Alistair said through the mic, making the audience get chills on their spines.

"From the top..." Alistair thought to himself, holding the piece of paper firmly.

The speech was all about facing your fears and that learning how to overcome your weaknesses can make them into your biggest strengths against any hardships one might go through. He started reading the text from the very start, making the crowd drop their stones. He used the microphone to make his voice louder as the speakers brought the message to the entire void. Alistair was crying while reading but pushing back his tears for the sake of helping his friends and avenging Myst. Alistair took a deep breath and continued on with his speech. Everyone can hear what he was saying, even Alice, Adrion and Francis along with the Leaders and Crystals were listening to his speech. Alistair remembered when he first had to do the same exact thing when he was young, yet he has never felt this way. Because of the teasing and constant moving, he never had someone other than his family to support him and he never had the experience of having a real friend, having social anxiety and developing stage fright because of it. He never bothered to try and bring it up because he's afraid he'll just be made fun of. Now he's giving a speech to a whole crowd, and slowly becoming livelier with his words as he kept reading through the speech.

"Alistair..?" Alice said, trying what she can to sit up.

Everyone listened to his words, the meaning behind it getting deeper as he went on. Alistair kept going until he said his final line of his speech.

"Fear may be one of our biggest weaknesses...But if we are willing to face them, our biggest fears will become our biggest strengths...And we use this strengths to conquer our hardships..." Alistair said, looking at the audience with a face mixed with nervousness and determination. When he finished, a wave of sound blasted and cracked the glass box that the Leaders and Crystals were.

"It cracked..." Lily said looking up.

"Alistair's screen has been shut down..." Leon pointed out.

"He faced his fear...That's it! They have to face their biggest fear! He did it!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"How are we going to help the others? We're trapped here." Isabel asked.

"It's their challenge, we can't do anything. We're powerless at this point, whatever power or spell we can't use as long as we're in this box. They're the ones who  are able to break this..." Lily said.

"Alistair should be able to help the others now that he's free from his trap." Ethan said.

Alistair saw all of the audience turn into dust and before he knew it, Myst was waking up. Myst was slowly turning back into a Spiritual, making Alistair more than happy to see him okay.

"Ali! Go! Go! Help!" Myst exclaimed, Alistair nodding and getting off the stage and running to any direction in hopes to find someone.

"W-Where was Alistair...? I need to get to him..." Alice thought to herself trying to go somewhere.

While she was trying to get away from the people around her. Unfortunately, she can't move and the people around her gathered again. She screamed for help, hoping Alistair can hear her. Alistair did hear her scream and ran as fast as he could. Myst came to guide him so they can get to her as soon as they can. Meanwhile with Alice, she wasn't getting physically hurt but emotionally. The people around her that she once knew as her old classmates are now making fun of her, especially the one who tried to sexually assault her that is now in front of her and making her remember her trauma.

"Alice! Where are you!? Myst! Where is she?" Alistair exclaimed while running, Myst pointing to where they should go.

While Alistair was running to her, Alice was getting emotionally hurt from all of the words that was being shot at her. No longer, she began to be more frustrated.

"Make it stop... I...Can't take it anymore..." Alice said, crying.

"And what makes you think we'll stop?"

"Make it stop...Make it stop! Stop Already! I can't take it anymore!!" Alice exclaimed, crystals coming from the ground and impaling the people around her. They were trying to stop her but Alice didn't stop until everyone was dead.

Alice looked up and was shocked to see all of their bodies impaled by sharp big Crystal shards sticking out of the ground, creating some sort of spiky fence around her drenched with blood. No more faces, just pale bodies with blood dripping. Her shackles also turned into crystals, making it easy for Alice to break. Once the shackles were broken, Alice did anything she can to move, trying to hide her emotions. Alistair arrived to Alice who was very injured. Alice was panting heavily as her eyes were puffy and tired.

"Alice...C'mon let's get help..." Alistair said trying to help her.

"N-No...I-It's alright...We h-have to...Find...T-The others..." Alice said, wincing in pain.

"Alice, don't do that...It's gonna hurt more..." Alistair said, slowly seeing Alice being chained around her.

"No...Really...I'm...Fine..." Alice said, as her final word made chains come from the ground tighten around her, Alice collapsing and wincing in pain.

"Alice...Stop hiding it...I know you want to help but...You're hurting yourself..." Alistair said, seeing more chains.

"Alice! You have to admit you need help! You're gonna get killed!" Alistair exclaimed.

"I-I don't know...W-What you're t-talking about...?" Alice asked, both to Alistair and herself.

"Look at the chains...There's thorns...There's digging into your body...You're going to die if you kept it in...Please..." Alistair said, trying to convince Alice while pulling the chains to buy them more time.

"Help! Help!" Myst exclaimed, trying to pull the chains.

"Everyone will just u-use me again...I-If I admit it...I'll just be the one who'll be hurt... " Alice thought out loud.

Alistair was starting to cry. Myst trying to help loosen the chains as it tightens more. Alistair seeing his friend like this remind him of how he was before he got over his fear of stage fright, like being chained up. This flashback made Alistair cry over his friend. Alice on the other hand, was thinking about what he said, but she couldn't help but think of all the times she was the one that got hurt more whenever she opened up to other people. Alice started to fill her thoughts with all of this until Alistair shouted at her, hoping it can get to her.

"Stop hiding how you feel! I may not know in whole what you've gone through but...But I know you will be able to get through this! All I ask for you is to help yourself! And open up to me! Please! I don't want to lose you! You're special to me! Even the others! They don't...Want you to go!" Alistair exclaimed, crying.

Alistair went on knees and wiped his tears, looking up to her. As their eyes met, Alice had a strange feeling apart from the pain she has right now. She felt warm inside...It's the same as how she felt when she was open and trusting to those around her. In that the same moment, Alice had nothing else to show but...sadness. Alistair looked down and saw the chains loosening with no effort pulling needed. As all the chains dropped to the ground. Alice let out a scream. A scream of sorrow. Alistair held her in his arms to give her the comfort she needed after years of hiding how she truly felt. Alistair has seen her being so playful and cheerful, even at the darkest of moments. He wondered how she can be so positive until now. She just hides her burdens to carry others and help them, without any intention of helping herself.

"Let it out Alice...It's alright..." Alistair said, comforting Alice as she let out a loud cry.

Back with the Leaders and Crystals at the middle of the void, they heard and saw another crack from the force field. Alice's screen has now shut down the same as Alistair's, meaning Alice faced her fear of opening up to others. Myst went around to find some sort of medicine to help Alice and eventually found the force field dome where everyone else was. Myst went through the crack and stole a med kit. One of the Crystals saw but didn't say anything.

"Ali! Ali! Med! Med!" Myst exclaimed as he was arriving with a med kit.

"Where did you get this?" Alistair asked.

"Shhh!!!" Myst responded, Alistair just taking his word.

After Alistair and Myst tended to Alice's wounds, She got enough energy to walk with help from Myst and Alistair helping him. They both went in a random direction to find someone. They heard grunting in the distance and Myst saw someone with wings. Myst let Alice walk with Alistair, holding a med kit and Myst pointed where to go. After a while, they arrived seeing Adrion who was already bleeding and getting pierced by sharp chains and screaming in pain.

"Adri! Adri! Adri!!!" Myst being the first one to shout out.

"Myst? How did you- Alistair!? Alice!?.....Alice! What happened to you!?" Adrion exclaimed.

"She got...Well..." Alistair tried to say, not knowing how she even got hurt.

"Let's get you out of there...first Adrion..." Alice said.

"Don't worry! I just need to- AHHH!" Adrion screamed in pain.

"They keep coming back Adrion...Stop moving." Alice said.

"Just stay put!" Adrion exclaimed.

"Adrion..." Alice said.

"Stay there! Both of you..." Adrion said, still trying to get the chains off.

"Why are you stubborn!?" Alice scolded at Adrion, coughing after.

Adrion stopped moving, going back to when she said the same words that stuck in his mind for so long. It was a week after the incident between Alice and her classmate that Adrion beat up. Before they got along Alice was a bit stressed out because of the drama at school and all of the counseling she has to go through. She was put into online classes for a few months because of that and since Adrion was suspended, he had to spend his time at home. There is when the siblings had a rocky start at getting their relationship back. They fought one day and those exact words hit him. He never realized he was so stubborn because he always thinks that it would be to keep Alice safe.

"Alice...I..." Adrion said.

"Adrion...You can't just let your anger and stubbornness get over you...It'll just make things worse for you...I already told you this so many times...But you never...listen." Alice said.

"I...I'm...I'm so...Sorry..." Adrion said.

"Breathe in and out Adrion...And let us help you." Alice said, Adrion nodding and looking away from them.

"You guys be careful." Alice said to Myst and Alistair.

Alistair and Myst put Alice down to rest and helped Adrion pull out the chains that were piercing his skin and wings, bandaging him up as best as they can and holding him up. It was good that the painkillers were working very well since Alice can walk better now for a while. After he got back on his feet, he got over his fear of letting go, making his screen shut down and the glass to crack again. All that's left for them is Francis, who was already tired from using all of his energy to use his powers and break the box. Myst went as high as he can and saw a glass box with in the distance. He brought out some string for them to follow and made a trail. After following the trail they saw Francis who was in a terrible condition.

"Francis!" They called out to him, Francis looking up and seeing them with tired eyes.

"Hey guys..." Francis said with a tired expression.

"What happened?" Alistair asked.

"I got powers...But I didn't know how much energy...It takes...Just to use them..." Francis said.

"I've been trying to use every power I have...I can't get out...Heh..." Francis said, laughing weakly.

"I'm still useless even if I have your powers..." Francis said, smiling weakly.

"You don't need any special powers to help us." Alice said while holding Adrion.

"Yeah, you've gone through a lot and you only used your body and brains...No other powers or special abilities needed. Aside from the spells you have." Adrion said.

"Mhm..." Alistair agreed.

"But...Having abilities like yours can make things easier...Right...? It's much more effective than the spells I have." Francis asked them.

"Francis...Having abilities can be a good thing...But not everyone can have them all...Being yourself is your strongest power, whether or not you're Human..." Alice said as she and Adrion went closer to the glass box.

"Really...? Even if I'm not like you guys...?" Francis said, trying to comprehend Alice's remark.

"You are who you are man...And no matter who you will be in whatever world or universe...It's what you have that you can use to become someone's hero...You told me that before..." Adrion continued.

"When we first met, you are more than just a student I met...You're one of the very first people who made my life more special..." Alistair finished, Francis taking in what they said.

Francis never found out anything that's special about him. He's been very into characters from movies, shows or books who have powers because he sees them as people who can do great things. As he grew up, he tried any kind of activity like sports or hobbies but he hasn't succeeded. When he found out about Furroko, he imagined becoming either a Monster, an Apparition or a Hybrid yet was really disappointed inside when he was who he was before, a Human. Even though he is physically stronger from his time here, he still has the thought that he won't be that useful and just be someone hanging behind. Now, from what his friends said, He had the spark of hope.

"What's my biggest...Strength?" Francis asked them.

"Being you!" They responded, both the Successors, Leaders and Crystals.

"So...I don't need these powers..." Francis said, standing up with the energy he got from resting. The other Successors nodding in agreement.

"Be the smart nerd I know..." Adrion said, Francis smiling and thinking how he can get out.

He knows that he still has his bags but he didn't use them because he focused on the powers he had. He checked inside his bags and found some chemicals. He examined the glass box and tried to get some acid to see if it'll burn. He knows that fire and simply breaking it won't work so he used the glass ball he has that's easily breakable yet durable to chemicals. He poured in 2 acids and threw it at one side, successfully making a way to go out. He took his bags and got out. Back to the middle of the Void, the force field broke, setting everyone inside free. Anwir was watching the entire time was left behind as he woke up. He used his tail to cut the ropes and faded away, seeking revenge for his plan getting ruined again. The Leaders and Crystals tried to find the Successors while carrying Acheros and forgetting Anwir. They eventually met up and got more medical care.

"Congratulations! you all won over your fears." Ethan said while carrying Acheros on his back.

"How do we get out of here?" Alistair asked.

Before anyone can say anything, the void disappeared quickly, all of them falling to the ground. It was lucky for them that the Leaders made their fall to the ground less dangerous. Using their wings and abilities, they made sure everyone is safe. They looked up and saw someone on top of a floating rock that's slowly fading away.

"This is the last time you'll get rid of me! I will make sure all of you are DEAD! No matter what!" Anwir shouted with such loud volume.

"Don't you dare try to get in my way again!" Anwir shouted out.

The Wilders and everyone who was ticked started attackng them and Anwir joined along them. Everyone fought against them but the Crystals brought Acheros to a bunker in the forests. Anwir wanted to get rid of the Leaders immediately so the Wilders focused on getting them out of the way, since they are stronger and so that the Successors will be left on their own. The parents were put down one by one until all of them are down to the ground.

"Mom!-" Francis exclaimed, getting pinned to the ground with the rest of the Successors

"Oh no no no...I am NOT going to let you win this time! Besides...No matter if you try and kill me, you'll be killing someone else..." Anwir said in a venomous voice.

"Let me tell you some things interesting about Dark Twins such as myself~" Anwir started, going to Alice and putting up his hand under chin, bringing her face up for him to see.

"Monsters and Hybrids are the only creatures who have Dark Twins..." Anwir said, letting her chin go.

"And when you kill someone who is a Dark Twin, whether or not it be the Alive Twin or the Unborn Dark Twin...One dies, the other does in the same way..." Anwir said walking around them.

"And an advantage for me...I can make myself immune to that...With a little something, I can be able to live while my twin gets to suffer the way I WANT! Isn't that nice?" Anwir continued.

"All I have to look out for is for them to know I have the healing jewel and avoid mentioning that I can still be killed on my weak spot... My eyes are the weakest." Anwir thought, knowing that the ripped page is in his possessions.

Adrion looked down, his blood beginning to boil just from looking at Anwir's face. As Anwir was explaining, he listened attentively until he abruptly stopped. A few seconds of silence, he began chuckling as if nothing happened. As Anwir told the Wilders to take them away, Adrion blasted as many Wilders as he can. This blast made Anwir looked behind him.

"Alice, Crystal Ball." Adrion said, Alice giving it to him.

"Hey Anwir! Heads up!" Adrion exclaimed as the Crystal Ball with the flame inside thrown at Anwir's face.

Anwir didn't act quickly and was hit in the face, Acheros feeling the heat and pain as well. The Successors ran up to him and immediately pinned him down. Francis and Alistair hold Anwir down while Alice and Adrion get rid of as much Wilders and put to sleep any ticked creature. Only a few Wilders were left, which can be easy for the siblings as they use them as a ball. Francis and Alistair then use chains and go through what he has. They searched him for anything he may have used and got the healing jewel and the ripped page eventually, Anwir getting more aggressive with them.

"Let us take care of that, Francis make a safety bubble for our parents and for us." Adrion said, replacing Francis' grip.

Francis used one of his spells to create the safety bubbles and the siblings held him down, making it harder for Anwir to move because of how strong the two were.

"We found these things from him..." Alistair said, showing the jewel and ripped page along with his weapons and other things.

"What does the page say?" Alice asked.

"Don't you da-" Anwir said before Alice covered his mouth using a crystal apple she had.

"It's a bit sad...If we want to kill him, Acheros has a 50-50 chance of surviving..." Alistair said.

"What...?" Alice and Adrion said, Francis going through the book about Dark Twins.

"Is there even a way to get rid of him without Acheros dying...?" Francis thought until he stumbled upon a page from within the covering at the end of the book.

"Guys...I wanna try something." Francis said, after reading the hidden page.

"I need a spear with a hot temperature and some vengeful mist." Francis asked. Alice, Adrion and Alistair giving it to him.

"No...No, No No!!!" Anwir exclaimed, Francis putting chemicals at the end of the spear.

Francis went to the restrained Anwir, Alistair helped the siblings hold him down as he panicked. Francis looked at the spear and Anwir's terrified face. He held the spear high, Anwir starting to plead for mercy and his tears coming out.

"No! No! Please! Have Mercy!" Anwir exclaimed, the spear coming at him.

From Anwir's perspective, it's as if going in slow motion. The spear going to him until the point became closer to his face. With three creatures holding him down, he can't escape this. He knows what he found out, and it's how you ca get rid of the Dark Twin without the risk of the Live Twin dying or having a shorter life span. With the mix of certain poisonous chemicals and a vengeful mist hovering around the tip of a spear with a hot temperature. Having this pierced into the right eye of the Dark Twin, the vengeful spirit will be inside and the poison spreading with the help of the spirit. The heat would also make it much more painful for the Dark Twin as their pain can be exchanged with relief for the Live Twin. The spear was about to pierce his eye, Francis didn't do it.

"It's Over." Francis said before piercing the spear through his mask and hitting his eye.

A scream of pain so loud from Anwir was heard until his scream slowly faded away as blood started going down. Francis pulled the spear up, bringing the mask with him and revealing his face. He looks exactly like Acheros, but with burns around his face and his eyes were pure white. Anwir's body slowly disintegrated, leaving an eyeball behind and Alice picking it up to keep it as a reward. The Wilders that saw this were scared and Alice didn't let them go. She flew up and used her crystals to stop them from running. The Successors threw them out one by one without hesitation and helped their parents after, using the medical supplies they had around.

"Are you all alright? Does anything hurt?" Francis asked.

"We're alright dear...Just tired, that's all." Lily responded.

"You did it. You all did it." Ethan applaud.

"We're all so proud of you!" Elizabth congratulated them.

"Indeed, our Mistress..." Florence said as he arrived along with Acheros and the other Crystals.

"Thank you for saving my older brother..." Zion thanked the Successors, Acheros with him.

"All of you deserve to have this opportunity to rule a land of your own. Congratulations!" Florence congratulated as well.

"Before we celebrate...Let's end this off by..." Aiden started, until he brought out a gun and shot something from the top of the Watch Tower.

What Aiden shot was what he would call the Signal Tower that controls the ticks that were implanted in the creatures. The Signal Tower started bringing out smoke and at the tip exploded. Fireworks came out in celebration as all of the ticks have been shut down, making all creature wake up from their hypnotizing trance. They all celebrated their victory and started helping all to the creatures in Furroko, going to those that were hurt and announcing the end of the war.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

726 75 56
(Somthing I wrote in elementary 😂) Long ago there was a legend, a folk tale, a myth that tells of 6 people. Each given a Gem/Stone of power as a cur...
135 2 41
The world consists of far more than a few people, and far more than just what you see of them now. All characters have a past, a story, some piece of...
Pearl Academy I The Emergence Від queen_narix

Наукова фантастика

15 3 15
The night is dark. There's no moon, no stars. We rush through the thicket of the woods. The sound we hear is the pounding of our running feet. We run...
119 8 5
Adult Fantasy. Readers discretion is advised. **Looking for constructive feedback. Imagenarium follows the stories of two sisters, Lexi and Samant...