Lustra~ f. weasley

By purelustra

Elle Mackin, sister to Nathan, daughter to Mary and Benjamin, 5th year Gryffindor. Elle was a friend to all... More

The beginning
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sixth Year
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 43

520 15 1
By purelustra

(A/N: Smut scenes this chapter! Beware! Tons of fluff within the friend group, I love them all so much)

After George had finished sobbing into Elle, she was able to help him sit down and talk to him, knowing he just needed a friend.

"Fred hates me." George cried out to the girl that sat across from her.

"He doesn't hate you, George, he could never." Elle soothed.

"I'm sorry, you know? I wanted to tell you guys for a long time, Jackson told me you guys would be okay with it but I was scared." George rambled on as Elle grabbed his hands in comfort.

"I know Georgie, I know. I understand that you would have been scared, I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you, for both of you, but you guys know we are all so supportive right? Molly and Arthur will be so supportive as will my parents. I'm sorry you felt like you couldn't come right out." Elle said, reaching across to wipe George's tears.

"No, no, it's not on you guys. I knew you would be so supportive but I, I just didnt know how to tell you guys, how do you tell everyone in your life that you are all of a sudden bisexual and dating a guy?" George asked as she sent him a small smile.

"Just like that, if you feel comfortable, you just tell them your sexuality and who you are with and anyone that really cares about you, won't care one bit." Elle soothed as he nodded.

"I know, god, I can't imagine how Fred is feeling right now, probably how you feel about Jackson?" George asked as Elle shrugged.

"I'm so happy for you both, so much, and I know it must have been tough to keep to yourselves and the only sadness I feel is I wish I would have been able to be there for you guys while you went through this. I care about you both so much and want you guys to be happy, together, and I am so prepared to defend you to whoever I have to. I love you, George." Elle said as George smiled at her in return.

"I love you too Ellie, so much. Thank you for everything. I'm going to go find Jackson and tell him you two know." George said as she nodded, letting him walk out of the dorm as she let out a sigh, feeling like she was put between Fred and George.

Elle knew that Fred probably stormed off to her room so that's where she went to check first. She walked in to see Fred laying in her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Baby?" Elle called out, getting him to look at her as she walked over to sit beside him, slumping over on his chest as the two looked at each other.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Comforting George." Elle told him as he rolled his eyes.

"I understand you are hurt Fred, I know you are, between you and I, I feel a tad hurt as well but George and Jackson don't need to hear how upset we feel because they kept something from us, they need to hear how much we love them and how we support them in whatever they want to do, whether that's coming out or living in secret for a bit more, they need our support. Your twin brother needs you to be there for him, not be upset. If you want to be upset, you can be upset behind closed doors with just me, but when you see George and Jackson, you tell them how much you love them." Elle lectured as Fred nodded.

"I know, I realized I shouldn't have yelled at him but why didn't he come to me? He knows I would have been only supportive." Fred whined out.

"I know. He knows that to Freddie, it's not about you, it's about him, both of them. You see how other gay people get treated in the world, it's a scary time for them, and it's not him thinking you'll react badly, it's him being afraid about everyone else." Elle told him as he nodded.

"I know.... I would kill anyone that ever said anything negative to George... or Jackson." Fred muttered out.

"I know you would love, he knows it too. It's just been a difficult time for them to come to terms with their feelings." Elle said as he nodded yet again.

"How do you always know what to say?" He wondered out loud.

"Because I'm always right." Elle hummed out as Fred laughed, leaning up to give her a quick kiss just as there was a knock on her door.

"Come in!" Elle called out, George and Jackson opening the door and coming in.

"Uh...hi." Jackson quietly said, not making eye contact as Elle was quick to stand, bringing him in for a big hug, wrapping his arms around her shoulders as she squeezed his middle.

"I love you J." Elle told him as he grinned down at the girl that was the closest thing he ever had to family.

"I love you too Ellie." Jackson murmured out just as they watched Fred get out of bed and bring George in for a hug, as they did not exchange any words, just held each other in a tight embrace.

"We will let you two talk." Elle murmured out, pulling Jackson out of the room so George and Fred could talk between themselves.

//

Friday night came around and Elle was relieved. It was a long week after Elle and Fred found out about Jackson and George's relationship, finding out that both of them are bisexual, only realizing their sexualities when they realized their friendship wasn't just a friendship. They realized over summer they were into each other, only secretly becoming official the first week back at Hogwarts.

Fred and George had talked it through, only becoming closer as brothers as they understood each other better, George relieved he didn't have to keep such a big part of himself a secret from anyone. They had yet to come out to anyone else, but Elle and Fred didn't want to push them, knowing they would on their own terms.

Elle and Fred currently were laid up in her room, the two cuddling after a cute little date to Hogsmeade for some dinner, the two glad to just be alone for one night.

Elle turned to Fred, softly using her fingertips to trail up and down Fred's arms, almost as if she was deep I thought.

"What's on your mind?" Fred asked, turning to look at her as she grinned up at him.

"How we are never alone, and finally are. And how I love you so much." Elle told him as a smirk grew on his face.

"We finally are, I love you too. I'm so lucky to have you, and that means I can do this." Fred said, leaning down to kiss her. As they continued to make out, he pulled her onto his lap, Elle grinding her hips down on his as his lips trailed up her neck, sucking lightly as she let out a low moan.

Elle ran her fingers underneath Fred's shirt, rubbing on either side to pull it off as he obliged, taking his shirt off as he threw it to the side of the bed. Elles hands now roamed his bare chest as Fred began to lift his large sweater off of Elles frame, leaving her in nothing but her panties. Fred flipped the two of them over so that he was on top before shimming out of his pants, leaving both Elle and Fred in only their underwear.

Fred softly caressed Elles cheek, tucking some of her blonde hair behind her ear as they kept eye contact, never feeling this intimate with each other before.

"You are so beautiful, Ellie." Fred mumbled out, his thumb running over her lower lip, "So, so perfect. Are you sure you want to do this? Do you want to continue?"

Elle's heart was beating loudly, so loud that she was sure he could hear it as her palms got increasingly sweaty as she felt nervous about what was to come next.

"I'm sure Freddie." Elle murmured out, feeling overwhelmingly nervous. She wasn't nervous because she didn't want to do it, her nerves were from wanting this for so long, but the pressure of her being a virgin and Fred not being one.

One of his hands slowly traveled down Elles body, before hooking his fingers in the hem of her panties, pulling them down before beginning to rub her.

"Please, Fred." Elle begged, running her hands down his sides as he nodded, pulling his boxers off. He was slow to push her legs apart, crawling closer to her before slowly entering her, Elle gaping in pain.

Fred was quick to notice Elles discomfort, quickly stopping so she could get used to his size as he continued to kiss up her neck, waiting for her to say to continue.

"It's okay, love, it'll get better. I'll stop if you want me to." Fred murmured out as she shook her head.

"No need to stop, just hold on for a second." Elle muttered out, slightly moving her hips to adjust better. Not long after, the pain started to ease, slowly turning into pleasure.

"You can move now." Elle assured him, allowing him to begin to thrust into her, hitting different spots with every thrust. The room began to fill up with different sounds of moaning, grunting, and panting.

Fred began to use his thumb to rub circles on her clit, continuing to suck on her neck and chest, leaving lovebites.

"F-Fred I'm close." Elle murmured out, causing Fred to pull out as she let out a whimper from the loss of contact, only boosting his ego even further. He grabbed one of her legs, putting it over his shoulder as he began to thrust in from another angle.

Elle wasn't able to handle all the pleasure she was getting as her body began to shake, her eyes rolling back.

"Let go for me baby, I'm right behind you." Fred whispered against her neck, Elle soon hitting her climax as she felt Fred release inside of her. He then rolled off of her, the both of them panting as they turned to look at each other.

"I love you, Ellie."

"I love you too Fred, I am so glad we were finally able to do this." Elle cheesily grinned at him.

"Me too love. I've never loved anyone how I love you." Fred told her as she turned to cuddle into his side.

"And me, you."

//

A few hours later, Elle and Fred decided they needed to finally get out of bed as Fred went to stand up, finding his clothes scattered around the room and getting dressed as Elle went to stand, her legs slightly wobbling.

"You okay there babe?" Fred lightly teased as she sent him a scowl.

"Shut up Freddie... and throw me your sweater." Elle giggled out as Fred tossed it to her, letting her slip it on as well with some shorts.

"Should we go see what everyone else is up to?" Fred asked as she nodded, the two walking out of her dorm and down to the common room to see Jackson, George, Luke, Lee, Gigi, and Olivia all sat together.

"You guys just screwed!" Luke called out, quickly standing to point at them.

"What the hell?" Elle muttered out.

"Why do you say that?" Fred smirked, wrapping an arm around Elle's shoulders.

"Elle has the 'I just got laid face'." Gigi said with a giggle.

"And her hair is all messed up. And so is yours Fred." Olivia pointed out as Fred just shrugged, sitting on a chair and pulling Elle down with him.

"I don't see how that's any of your business." Fred shrugged as everyone grinned.

"I knew it!" Luke yelled out as Fred flipped him off.

"Anyways, what did you hooligans get up to tonight?" Fred asked.

"Oh, you missed a very dramatic announcement." Olivia giggled out.

"Yup, George and Jackson came out to us just before, and then George stood upon the table and told the entire great hall that they were boyfriends." Lee explained.

"And tell them the next part." Gigi encouraged.

"And then Luke, Lee, Cedric, Dylan, and Ian also stood up and said if anyone had a problem they would have to go through them first." Olivia said as Elle awed.

"Us too!" Elle was quick to say as Fred nodded.

"Well I'm sorry we missed it, how do you feel boys? Finally out in the open?" Fred asked.

"I feel free." George said, leaning in to give Jackson a quick kiss before grinning at his friends.

"Have you told your parents yet?" Luke asked.

"Uh, yeah, Mary and Ben already know." Jackson revealed as Elle sent him a questioning look.

"They do? How?" Elle asked as Jackson's face turned red.

"They may or may not have walked in on us one day in the summer, which led to an interesting conversation." George muttered out as the group let out loud laughs.

"You're kidding?" Fred asked.

"Sadly we are not. They did swear to secrecy and said how much they support us." Jackson told her as Elle sent him a big smile.

"And I will tell Mum and Dad at Christmas, I don't think it's really something to write in a letter." George shrugged as Fred nodded.

"Good plan." Gigi nodded at them, "So seems like we both turned each other gay, huh?"

"Oh shove off Gigi, I'm not gay." Geroge teased.

"Only a raging bisexual." Luke teased.

"And a raging bottom." Jackson muttered under his breath as the group laughed loudly once again at George's expense as his face grew red.

"Shut up." George blushed out.

"Does this mean we can't have guy time anymore? Now that you two are like, together?" Fred dumbly asked.

"We can still have bro time? We've been dating in secret this entire time you idiot." George teased him.

"Just making sure, I like when the four of us scheme." Fred grinned.

"And you two are stupid for thinking we would care at all, or that anything would change." Luke reassured Jackson and George.

"We know, it was just- difficult." Jackson sighed out.

"Well, now it doesn't have to be." Elle grinned at them.

"Anyways, I would really like to have girl talk, Elle, Gigi, if we may?" Olivia asked as Elle nodded, giving Fred a quick kiss on the lips before standing.

"We will let you to scheme." Elle laughed before the three girls walked up to Elles dorm, the three sitting on Elles bed.

"So, how was it? Tell us everything!" Olivia gushed to Elle as she proceeded to tell them both everything that happened, and how much the two are in love.

(This chapter had so much going on! So Jackson and George are finally official, and out, my bisexual babies! Elle and Fred also had their first time together, which was a huge step in their relationship. Sorry, the smut was so bad, it was their first time but in the future, it will get spicier. The entire friend group is growing up, maturing as they go, and it's so sweet to write all of their tight-knit friendships and how they all love and care for eachother, willing to do whatever they could for one another. I luv them:(... how are you guys finding the book so far?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.7M 152K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...
917K 30.7K 35
❝AS LONG AS YOU'RE WITH ME NOBODY CAN HURT YOU❞ in which a young girl with a unspeakable past moves in with her cousin diana...
39.9K 1.1K 55
"Mother and daughter, dance in the field. 'Low the hills, where the wildflowers grow. O sweet child of mine, let your bonny heart run, there'll be...