Castle of Blood and Beauty

By SnowThief92

Basically a male reader x the House of Dimitrescu and Donna Beneviento. I'm suprised this kicked off as much... More

Nothing, but blood and death
Chance
Shedding away falsehood
Renewal
Suprise
Jealousy
Sadism is just a sign of love
Alcina
Welcome to the Family Son
Change of Season
Creating New Life
Starry Night
Comfort
Moment to spare?
Addition to the Family
Update
A fitting night for love
Village of Shadows
Donna update
House of Plastic
The Dollmaker.
Donna Beneviento
New beginnings
Change
New Guest
Siege
Confrontation
Carnage
Death
Memories of Another
Thoughts.
Lust

Desires

13K 192 78
By SnowThief92

(Sex)

Getting tugged by the girls wasn't anything new for me. It was as if I was a father following my child trying to show me something they thought was amazing. We ran across the castle at a fast pace. The girls giggled almost the whole way tugging on me in a soft, cuddling manner. Their insects haven't appeared for some time; I wonder why that is.

"You should help wash my back (F/N). It'll be very helpful." Daniela teased looking at me.

Hearing her hum in delight made me feel warm inside my chest. It was adorable.

"Don't be such a headache sister." Bela scoffed. "You can wash yourself."

"You're forgetting that if he is joining us he can help all of us." Cassandra looked at everyone smiling.

Daniela paused about to speak, but nodded in response.

We arrived at the bronze doors and the daughters held up a finger telling me to wait. They entered through the doors leaving me by myself.

Minutes pass until I heard the doors creak open. Cassandra popped her head out and motioned me to come in. I followed and she grasped my hand pulling me on closing the door quickly behind me.

I bore witness to three beautiful naked bodies each coming up to me releasing my clothing layer by layer. Each of the girls kissed my body gently from my cheek to my chest. Their warm mouths pressed my neck tasting their prize.

"So many arteries, yet so little to share." Bela purred.

"Much to love for us all sister." Daniela added kissing my lips.

"Such wonderful prey." Cassandra teased.

Their hands caressed my body all around. Cassandra held out her hand and I took it. She lead me deeper in the tub with her sisters following suite. We sat down together in the tub of crimson blood. I won't always get used to the sensation of the liquid realizing it could be from someone's body, but being with these girls made me only focus on lust and vice.

Daniela played with my hair laying beside me letting the liquid cover her breasts to down below. I couldn't pry my eyes from her beauty. She noticed my gaze and bit my lip. Bela was on my right taking small bites from my neck. I cringed feeling her teeth pierced my body, but I felt her tongue lap over my wounds. Her delightful moans from gulping down my blood made me turn to kiss her cheek. She looked at me in suprise.

"Brave, for a man." She spoke threateningly. "But I will allow it." Her tone relaxed.

Cassandra giggled and poked my tip causing me to jump a little.

"Aw it's so cute." She smiled leering at me. "I wondered if Bela was truly lying about how it looked, but I guess not."

I gave Bela a confused stare and she only scoffed going back to nibbling my shoulder.

Daniela trailed a finger to my chest and kissed my lips softly. Her lips were so warm and soft against mine. I don't ever want to part them.

Cassandra wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly stroked it back and forth.

"Which of us will be the lucky one I wonder?" Daniela said breaking off our kiss.

I could feel my cock harden as those soft delicate fingers stroke my shaft. I shuffled slightly causing me to lean forward giving a small moan. I covered my mouth and heard Cassandra giggle.

"Time for me to dig in." Daniela said licking my neck.

Bela stopped her chewing and shoved my face onto her chest. She gave her sister a coy smile causing Daniela to do the same til it became a huge tug o war. Cassandra only was laughing hysterically no longer stroking me.

"Hey...wait a second. *mmph* stop." I said in between the sisters.

My responses were dulled out from both Cassandra laughing til she had tears pouring from her eyes and Daniela along with Bela shouting about their ownership of me.

"Ah ha ha...please *wheeze* no more...I can't *wheeze* I can't take it anymore." Cassandra spoke between her laughing fits.

I finally put out my arms setting me back in the middle with my hands on their chests.

"Please stop..." I said gasping for air.

Daniela and Bela saw my arm and looked at each other with mischievous grins. They both took them and moved my hand down past their stomachs. I knew where this was going.

Cassandra wiped away her tears and let out a final laugh before going back to her alluring smile.

"Who is first?" She asked going back to stroking me.

I looked at all three and held my eyes on Daniela. Daniela looked very pleased and gave a blush. Bela still was on my right, but she held my head down to taste her breasts. I bit onto her nipple and she let out a pleased moan. My head was barely above the liquid, but I only focused on pleasing her. Daniela pouted and moved on top of me. Cassandra smiled and positioned my erect cock underneath her slit. It was wet not just from the blood bath, but I could feel her juice flowing from her insides. Cassandra gently pushed her sister down and she yelped holding back her moan. I could feel her hymen tearing.

"Sister you're a virgin?!" Cassandra said in shock.

Daniela growled, but moaned even more slowly moving up and down with my penis throbbing inside her. Each of her folds wrapped my cock. Each passing second was ectstacy for both me and Daniela. She moved up and down faster panting in pleasure. Cassandra watched biting her lip while rubbing her breast with her left hand and her right was sliding a finger to her clit. She watched the show befalling before her.

Bela gripped my face like a vice and kissed my lips with lustful intent.

Daniela still continued to bounced on my body. I could feel her ass bounced against my thighs. They were soft and made the blood splash all across our bodies.

"I love this so much even though it hurts." Daniela moaned pressing her chest in my face. I sucked her right nipple massaging her left. "Right there! More." She said gently gripping my hair.

I obliged biting a little harder on her breast.

She started to quicken her pace until she slammed a little hard against the base of my cock. I could feel her body tense and she slowly got off me. I didn't climax yet, but she definitely did. I could feel her folds lock onto it before it came sliding out of her body. The sensation made me flinch in pleasure as it left it exposed.

"You're turn... Cassandra..." Daniela spoke between pants.

Cassandra looked at me with hungry eyes and immediately went on top of me. Bela held my wet, erect cock right under her slit smiling. Cassandra teased my tip only allowing it inside her hole widening the entrance. Even with just the tip made her cringe until Daniela smiled pushing her sister farther down. Cassandra had a massive flash of color in her pale cheeks and she howled in both pain and pleasure.

"Hmm a virgin Cassandra?" Daniela and Bela joked together. "How the tables have turned."

Cassandra bit her lip feeling every inch inside her body. Her hymen tore as well meaning she was also a virgin like Daniela. She held a grip on my shoulders and I in turn placed my hands on her rear. Soft, well-rounded, and developed perfectly just like her sister. I used my hands on her ass to lift her body up slightly causing her to grunt. I slowly eased up and down using her lower body for a paced rhythm. She was feeling more pain than pleasure, but it would soon be replaced momentarily.

"Don't leave me all without all the fun." Bela smiled standing above the blood gently shoving my head back.

She gave me a mischievous smile placing her vagina above my lips. I ravaged inside with my tongue to the best of my ability while Cassandra was rubbing against my body with her hips doing the work below. Bela closed her eyes slightly shaking feeling my tongue explore her insides.

"Not...bad manthing." Bela leaned her head back.

Her breaths came out faster with each swerve my tongue made against her walls.

I closed my eyes moaning in pleasure feeling Cassandra tighten around my cock as if it was a bear trap. I felt my tip throb inside of her. I was getting really close. I let out repeated grunts and moans leaving the daughters doing the same. Bela rubbed her breasts even harder and slowly got off of me. Cassandra got up as well. Daniela held onto my arm lifting me up.

The daughters all gathered around my bulging cock stroking and sucking it one at a time. The pleasure was immense with each mouth feeling different. I could feel the pressure rising up inside me.

"Ladies...I'm so close." I said looking at each of them.

"Please do it!" They all spoke in unison.

The final 3 strokes did it for me. I released my semen first on Cassandra's face. She smiled tasting the two lines of cum on her face. Daniela put her lips on my tip feeling the liquid hit the back of her mouth. She swallowed easily relishing the flavor and giving my tip a small kiss. Bela placed her lips and stroke my shaft to gain more of a drink and succeeded. I bent down from the sensation as she swiveled her tongue. There were 3 lines of semen across her face once she took her mouth off my tip. I hadn't orgasmed that hard in a long time so it left me a little suprised at the amount.

I let out a breath of relief only to cringe from a weird feeling. I saw Daniela and Cassandra take turns trying to drain more of my sperm. They succeeded gaining extra drops in their mouths. It felt too good that I almost fell over splashing in the tub. Once they finished they licked away any traces of their defilement. I almost felt my legs go numb from that added stimulation.

"Such an interesting flavor." Daniela swallowed placing finger on her lip.

"I may have to replace my drink with yours sometime." Cassandra silently added to herself.

"Which of our bodies was better for you (F/N)?" Bela asked perking up her breasts.

I couldn't give a solid answer because I only was inside of Daniela and Cassandra. Bela tasted somewhat delicous, but that was all. Besides if I gave an answer it would only lead to competition or me needing more first aid. I can't pick between these 3 girls.

"I can't answer to that." I responded closing one eye getting ready to brace.

"What do you-"

"He's right Bela. He only tasted you than been inside you." Daniela giggled.

"However next time we will require something of more "spice" (F/N)." Cassandra teased licking her lips pointing to her belly.

I felt my face become hot seeing that gesture and sat back down into the blood-filled pool.

The daughters crowded around me playing with my hair, giving me kisses, and washing my body. It felt amazing to have this kind of attention in my life. I didn't want this end.

Through the pleasure I never truly looked upon the daughter's naked bodies. They each were close to the same breast size each with perfect alignment to each other leaving none bigger than the other. I observed their lower features seeing as how they had toned bodies. Each muscle shown correlated to the others. They had very similar bodies despite having different faces/hair color. Their lower lips held not a strand of hair surprisingly.

Daniela caught my stare and she came closer to my ear.

"Next time let's do something risky." She bit into my ear lobe.

Cassandra and Bela overheard giving the same response causing them all to laugh at each other. I followed up with nervous laughter wondering if they're saying what I think their saying.

I helped washed the girls once they finished with me. They each were grateful and smiled as I rubbed their backs. Such porcelain skin that seems so cared for. Even though I came here fearing them I'm starting to grow infuated with them. I can't even remember why I wanted to leave this castle.

I finished patting down Bela and she gave me a playful smirk lifting up her breasts trying to make me touch them. I hesitated and decided to finish up with Cassandra before anything else were to happen again.

Cassandra hummed as I gently scrubbed her back. Once I finished she flipped over.

"(F/N)... have you ever thought of having children in your life." Cassandra asked wholeheartedly breaking her playful demeanor.

I was taken aback by the response as was Daniela and Bela. I'm guessing it was either from the question itself or that it came from Cassandra.

"I well... I did. Why do you ask?" I responded.

Cassandra sat upright staring at me with a grin.

"I would want a child. Preferably a little me to play and adore as Mother does for us." Cassandra said staring down at her belly. "I wanted one for awhile now and that opportunity has arisen."

Daniela, Bela, and me were shocked to hear Cassandra's request. She wanted a child?! Much less with me as the father. I didn't know what to say. I felt flattered, but a little nervous.

"Cassandra you know we can't disobey mother." Bela stated.

"I know we can't, but I want that feeling of being a mother. Just as ours." Cassandra said with a sorrowful smile.

"Even though you are the middle child why would you choose that decision without consulting the rest of us? You really want a child when mother specifically told us not to procreate?" Bela stated.

"We just did that though." Daniela spoke with a shrug.

I tried to hold in a small laugh hearing Daniela and I failed. The small laughter escaped my lips and Daniela puffed her chest acting like she accomplished something important. Bela rolled her eyes while Cassandra just laughed along with me.

I stopped my laughing and tried hugging all three of them. It wasn't perfect with 4 bodies huddled together, but the girls appreciated the gesture.

"Well if Cassandra wishes for a child..." Daniela paused after she spoke. "I would want a cute little boy just like his father."

I blushed hearing those words.

The two sisters began discussing names for their unborn children in the future while Bela remained silent.

I look behind me to notice a blur of a white dress hide behind the creaked open door. We must've not heard or notice it was slightly open.

"Was she listening and saw all that?" I thought to myself.

Daniela and Cassandra started asking Bela is she had any suggestions and she muttered a name. I couldn't hear it and neither could her sisters.

"Urgh how about Adrian!" Bela raised her voice.

"That sounds lovely Bela." Cassandra clapped her hands. "That can work for perfectly for you Daniela."

Daniela nodded in response giving me a wink. I look at her and gave her a little peck on the forehead avoiding her mark.

She held a suprised look and I felt like I did something wrong.

"I...wasn't expecting you to do that." She said blinking before speaking again. "Do it again."

I obliged and kissed her in the same spot. She let out a small squeal. It was adorable.

"Give me attention too." Cassandra pouted.

I laughed and pecked Cassandra on the cheek. She smiled in triumph giggling towards an annoyed Bela.

I looked over at her and she shook her head. I tapped my fingers against her shoulder and she only gave me a angry stare.

"Ugh fine." She spoke in annoyance.

She pulled me in for a quick kiss on the lips and broke it as quickly as our lips touched. Slightly disappointing, but that was her personality.

"C'mon it's almost dinner time." Daniela looked at her sisters then back to me. "Care to join us?"

"You don't have to tell me." I responded.

"Good boy." Bela said to herself quietly.

The sisters grabbed onto me and released insects fromt their body to clean our bodies. Disturbed wasn't enough to describe feeling all those flies absorb the blood across my body. From my chest to my feet it wasn't a pleasant experience, but I just bit into my lip and dealt with it. The girls laughed at my discomfort and retracted their flies back to their bodies. They put on their cloaks and jewelery while i watched. Daniela caught me staring and wiggled her body causing her ass to shake. If I didn't have hundreds of legs crawling across my body I would try to ravage her, but I couldn't given I kind of have been violated...

The girls finished putting on their clothes and helped me put on my clothing piece by piece.

Once they finished Cassandra and Bela disappeared leaving me with Daniela.

"I miss when you still were so terrified of us." She spoke honestly. "Looking back on that beautiful expression of fear I came to realize why we never kept males around."

"Well thank you for not killing me." I half-joked.

Daniela gave me a smile that was both alluring and made my chest tighten.

She was a beautiful girl in death and I accepted I'll remain here for the rest of my life. Being with these women who make me feel important is what I craved ever since I first fallen for them. To be needed and wanted is one of the best feelings in the world. To experience it only ascends me further to my acceptance.

"Come, Mother is waiting for us (F/N)." Daniela held out a hand.

I smiled accepting her hand and I felt my feet lift from the floor. She opened the door and we both shut it behind us. Daniela held my arm tight to her side. She had a strong grip, but she bad a sense of gentleness behind her strength. The same can be said for the rest of the women of the castle.

Hopefully Alcina doesn't kill me for potentially taking her daughter's virginities, but I'm sure I might die at this rate should it become apparent...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 212 7
His unassuming demeanor belies the extraordinary role he is destined to fulfill.
3.6K 277 13
"Good! the more scared you are, the thicker the blood!"
232K 4.1K 16
Read everything in the introduction.
49K 1.1K 25
These are my lady dimitrescu tumblr imagines :)