C Language Cultivation

By MikiHanna

Lin Xun is a programmer. After coding all night, he found a program input window in his body. He tried to pro... More

Chapter 1 The infinite loop (1)
Chapter 2 The infinite loop (2)
Chapter 3 The infinite loop (3)
Chapter 4 The infinite loop (4)
Chapter 5 The infinite loop (5)
Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)
Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)
Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)
Chapter 9 Crawlers (3)
Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)
Chapter 11 Firewall (1)
Chapter 12 Firewall (2)
Chapter 13 Firewall (3)
Chapter 14 Firewall (4)
Chapter 15 Overflow (1)
Chapter 16 Overflow (2)
Chapter 17 Overflow (3)
Chapter 18 Overflow (4)
Chapter 19 DDOS (1)
Chapter 20 DDOS (2)
Chapter 21 DDOS (3)
Chapter 22 DDOS (4)
Chapter 23 Disconnect from the Internet (1)
Chapter 24 Disconnect from the Internet (2)
Chapter 25 Object Oriented (1)
Chapter 26 Object Oriented (2)
Chapter 27 Object Oriented (3)
Chapter 28 Object Oriented (4)
Chapter 29 Debug (1)
Chapter 30 Debug (2)
Chapter 31 Debug (3)
Chapter 32 Debug (4)
Chapter 33 Debug (5)
Chapter 34 Pointer (1)
Chapter 35 Pointer (2)
Chapter 36 Pointer (3)
Chapter 37 Pointer (4)
Chapter 38 Pointer (5)
Chapter 39 Pointer (6)
Chapter 40 Pointer (7)
Chapter 41 Loophole (1)
Chapter 42 Loophole (2)
Chapter 43 Loophole (3)
Chapter 44 Loophole (4)
Chapter 45 Loophole (5)
Chapter 46 Loophole (6)
Chapter 47 Loophole (7)
Chapter 48 Loophole (8)
Chapter 49 Loophole (9)
Chapter 50 Duplication (1)
Chapter 51 Duplication (2)
Chapter 52 Duplication (3)
Chapter 53 Duplication (4)
Chapter 54 Duplication (5)
Chapter 55 Duplication (6)
Chapter 56 Duplication (7)
Chapter 57 Duplication (8)
Chapter 58 Duplication (9)
Chapter 59 Duplication (10)
Chapter 61 Traversal (2)
Chapter 62 Traversal (3)
Chapter 63 Traversal (4)
Chapter 64 Traversal (5)
Chapter 65 Artificial Amentia (1)
Chapter 66 Artificial Amentia (2)
Chapter 67 Artificial Amentia (3)
Chapter 68 Artificial Amentia (4)
Chapter 69 Artificial Amentia (5)
Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)
Chapter 71 Artificial Amentia (7)
Chapter 72 Artificial Amentia (8)
Chapter 73 Artificial Amentia (9)
Chapter 74 Compression (1)
Chapter 75 Compression (2)
Chapter 76 Compression (3)
Chapter 77 Compression (4)
Chapter 78 Compression (5)
Chapter 79 Compression (6)
Chapter 80 Compression (7)
Chapter 81 Compression (8)
Chapter 82 Compression (9)
Chapter 83 Papers (1)
Chapter 84 Papers (2)
Chapter 85 Papers (3)
Chapter 86 The shortest path (1)
Chapter 87 The shortest path (2)
Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)
Chapter 89 The shortest path (4)
Chapter 90 The shortest path (5)
Chapter 91 The shortest path (6)
Chapter 92 The shortest path (7)
Chapter 93 The shortest path (8)
Chapter 94 The shortest path (9)
Chapter 95 D-L (1)
Chapter 96 D-L (2)
Chapter 97 D-L (3)
Chapter 98 D-L (4)
Chapter 99 D-L (5)
Chapter 100 OS (1)
Chapter 101 OS (2)

Chapter 60 Traversal (1)

543 36 3
By MikiHanna

Indeed, programmers wouldn't lie.

But programmer-cultivators could.

Huo Qingshan showed a kind look in his eyes. "Yes, you have suffered a lot."

As a result, Lin Xun now held a pair of cufflinks blessed by a Nascent Soul master.

According to Huo Qingshan, this thing was enough to withstand the attack from someone in the Golden Core period, and if facing against someone in the Nascent Soul period, it could also defend. The capital was currently in danger, and devils may appear anywhere, so Lin Xun had planted firewalls on everyone around him to keep them safe.

He would meet Dong Jun at the amusement park tomorrow, and he had already thought about how to convince Dong Jun. When the moment comes, he will ask Dong Jun to walk through the maze with him and persuade him to draw the sword. If Dong Jun can pull it out, it will prove that Dong Jun was the emperor. Then he'll either keep the pair of cufflinks or give them to Anquan and Jiagou. If Dong Jun cannot draw out the sword, it would mean that he was not a cultivator, in this case, he'll give Dong Jun the cufflinks. This way, the personal safety of the male god is guaranteed.

In fact, in his own heart, he didn't want Dong Jun to have contact with these strangely powerful things.

Lin Xun left the fourth floor and returned to his room under the kind and watchful eyes of the elders.

He finished washing, changed into his pajamas, read some papers for a while, then turned his gaze to the cufflinks box on the bedside cabinet. The black box was exquisite and luxurious, and a pair of elegant and beautiful silver cufflinks would greet the recipient after opening the box. In addition, the silver river flowing under the surface of the cufflinks when examined under the light also matches the name "Galaxy*".

*In Chinese, the direct meaning of galaxy is silver river.

Dong Jun often wears shirts, so the cufflinks will not be cast aside. He took these two little things in his hand and thought about what kind of rhetoric he should use when he finally gives Dong Jun the present. 

Thank you for accompanying me to the amusement park?

Thank you for taking care of me these days?

Or just, I've seen you wear something like this occasionally, and I think this fits you.

He was a little lost for a while; the thoughts in his mind became chaotic, and as if in a trance, he seemed to recall a scene where he was indeed choosing a gift for Dong Jun.

A slight feeling of dizziness hit him, and when he recovered, the cufflinks were still in his hands. Strangely enough, he felt a little depressed and finally chose to go to sleep.

As expected, another dream came again. He had been dreaming every day for the past few days.

The dream was vague; there was a white and silver room. The sunshine outside the window was good, and the ceiling was bright.

A white robot arrived beside his hand.

The mechanical grid opened, and a black box appeared.

Somewhere in the room, or perhaps the void, a mechanical voice – apparently electronically synthesized – sounded. "Your order has arrived."

"Thank you." He picked up the box and opened it, and the silver river shone under the light of the sun.

"He asked you out." The mechanical voice was flat and straightforward, and the logic in it was not flexible or changeable. "Location, Playground. There will be fireworks at seven in the evening."

"I see." He said lightly.

The next moment, he closed the lid of the black box; it was magnetically interlocked, and it made a "click" sound when the lid touched the mouth of the box.

He put the box back in place. "Maybe it won't be needed."

Everything was silent, and the light held a certain feeling of loneliness that spread out like the sea. He walked to the French window.

The mechanical voice followed. "Do you regret making this decision?"

"No." He said, "I just..."

"...never mind."

His heart was beating violently – as if something was pressing against his chest, then Lin Xun gasped and opened his eyes.

Sunlight shone through the window, casting shadows of the hawthorn leaves, dots of light were also reflected on the ceiling, and when the wind blew, the light dots danced on the ceiling. He calmed his breath, picked up the phone, and opened the memo app. He typed a few lines, then closed his eyes again, and raised his wrists to press on his eyes.

Today was a sunny day.

Perhaps because of the large-scale devil-killing operation, a lot of the clouds that covered the sky had finally disappeared.

That dream came abruptly. But like all dreams that came and went without a trace, it only took him five or six minutes to wake up completely, and many details were blurred in his memory, leaving only a few simple adjectives typed in the memo.

Lin Xun attributed it to the recent stress and pressure – although he was not busy at work, he was very busy killing devils, and the day of the science and technology expo was fast approaching.

Putting down his wrists, he subconsciously reached out to his side – only to realize that the space beside him was empty, and that Pointer had already gone back with Dong Jun.

He missed the feeling of having the cat a little bit, so he finally decided to get up and spend an ordinary morning and half an afternoon.

He had an appointment with Dong Jun at four o'clock that afternoon. The name of the amusement park was "Playground", and a fireworks show was scheduled at seven o'clock in the evening. Lin Xun decided that this was the reason for his dream.

Zhao Jiagou looked at his clothes.

The sunny weather only lasted for a while, and the weather became overcast in the afternoon, with clumps of clouds covering the sky. Since the temperature outside was not high, Lin Xun wore a loose light-gray sweater.

"You learn it well, you gray rabbit." Zhao Jiagou said.

"Yesterday you said that I was a white-eyed wolf." Lin Xun said.

Zhao Jiagou said, "I only have one request. You must come back tonight, don't stay outside overnight, okay?"

Lin Xun, "I will." 

He continued, "If I have a relationship problem, can I consult with you?"

"Yes. You've finally overcome your own bunny nature and have chosen to face it." Zhao Jiagou waved his hand indifferently. "You go."

Lin Xun left.

The journey was not long and there was no traffic jam. He arrived at the gate of the amusement park twenty minutes early. 

Holographic technology had been advancing over the years, and various VR games and simulated reality experiences had attracted a vast majority of people. As such, this large-scale amusement park in the real world had gradually declined, and it was no longer as crowded as it was ten years ago.

There were very few tourists especially in the afternoon on weekdays. Those who entered in twos and threes looked like couples. It was feasible to pursue the excitement of games in virtual reality, but it may not be feasible to fall in love.

Lin Xun stroked his chin as he sat in the car and looked at the passing tourists, trying to find the existence of non-couples. Ten minutes passed, but he failed.

Lin Xun, "..." 

Just as he was thinking about it, there was a knock on the car window.

Lin Xun turned his head and saw Dong Jun looking at him with a slight smile.

He got off the car.

"Sorry for making you wait so long." Dong Jun said.

Lin Xun, "No, no need to apologize."

He observed today's Dong Jun.

He dressed very casually – wearing a black trench coat with simple lines, and a dark gray high collar shirt inside. He didn't wear his glasses today, which made the outline of his facial features more obvious.

His long hair was loosely tied at the end, and fell a little on both sides of his face, making the whole person appear more gentle than usual, just like an elegant pianist – unlike the legendary Dong God, or the Galaxy master known for his indifference and harshness.

A pianist.

When he came up with this comparison, Lin Xun subconsciously thought of Dong Chen. To be honest, Dong Jun and Dong Chen looked similar, and their temperaments also had some similarities.

It's just that Dong Chen was by far inferior to Dong Jun in terms of his personal character.

He quickly stepped on Dong Chen in his heart and looked at Dong Jun. "Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon." Dong Jun walked with him to the gate of the amusement park.

Like any fairytale-themed amusement park, the architectural style of this place was sweet and dreamy. Lin Xun did not know how to appreciate it, but he was not without any feelings.

The light and melodious tune coming from the merry-go-round made him feel relaxed.

Lin Xun, "I haven't been to such a place in a long time."

Dong Jun, "Where should we go first?"

Lin Xun, "The Maze!"

Dong Jun, "Do you like mazes?"

Lin Xun, "I like solving puzzles."

Dong Jun smiled. "Okay."  

This was a maze with a plot – a puzzle plot. Lin Xun had previously asked Yufeng Zhenjun.

After a little camouflage, the Chixiao Dragon Sword played the role of the sword in the stone in the center of the maze. The concept of the sword in the stone came from the ancient English legend. On a certain day, the oracle came down from heaven, and only the one who can draw the sword from the stone is qualified to become the king of the whole of England. No one was able to do this for a long time, until the young King Arthur came and pulled it out.

Perhaps it was needed in the plot, or to cater to mainstream tourists, only two people were allowed to enter the maze together. One would play the role of the young King Arthur, and the other would play the role of the magician Merlin – King Arthur's best friend. The two would look for clues in the perilous church, and after successfully defeating the knight guarding the sword, they would finally come to where the sword in the stone was.

—— Yufeng Zhenjun played the sword-guard knight.

Correspondingly, there were two other props – King Arthur's crown, and Merlin's wand.  

Lin Xun looked at these two things and asked Dong Jun, "Which one do you choose?"

Dong Jun picked up the silver-white crown.

Even though Lin Xun did not want Dong Jun to be involved with cultivation, the male god – a person who controlled everything – had chosen King Arthur's crown, and he will probably be able to pull up the sword in the stone, just like King Arthur did in the legend.

Then, just when he was about to get the wand–

"Turn around." Dong Jun said lightly.

Lin Xun turned around.

——Dong Jun placed the crown on his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 30.1K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 91.9K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
136K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...