Breaking the Rules || c.d

By kinkycameron

"I'm not the relationship type, but in that moment I wanted to marry the shit out of her and have 16 kids." C... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Sequel
NEW BOOK

27

7.1K 175 6
By kinkycameron

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" Arielle laughed jumping into the pool. "How old are we?" I laughed. "I'm 18. You're just grumpy you were the last one!"

I laughed and jumped into the water. Arielle was smiling and I grabbed her hips, pulling her to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled. "You're hot." she smirked. "Am I?" I asked grinning. "Really, really hot." she said. "What do you want?" I laughed. "Nothing?" She said more like a question.

I smiled and traced my fingers over her lips. She pulled my finger into her mouth and sucked on it and before I could stop myself my lips were on hers. She slid her fingers into my wet hair and moaned. I took that time to slide my tongue into her mouth, exploring.

"Stop!" Trevor yelled splashing us. I smiled and pulled away. "No making out in the pool!" Andrew chuckled. "But it's my pool?" I laughed. "So." Andrew said.

Arielle blushed pulling away from me. Shortly after, my mom told us that she ordered pizza and it was inside. We all went inside and grabbed some. I jumped onto the counter and went through my phone while eating pizza. After I was done eating I texted Arielle and told her to come over by me. She looked up and smiled then walked over to me.

"What?" She smiled. "Come here you have something on your face." I said. She looked confused but walked over to me. I grabbed her face in my hands and leaned down kissing her plump lips. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I bet you guys couldn't keep your hands off each other for an hour!" Trevor laughed. "I can so!" Arielle said putting her hands on her hips. "No you can't." I laughed. "You wanna bet?" She asked. "Yep." I smirked.

"Fine. First one to touch the other has to do what the other person wants. Got it?" She asked. "So if I touch you first then I have to do whatever you want?" I laughed. "Exactly." she said. "Okay. Deal." I smirked. "I'm gonna win." She giggled. "You wish!" I laughed.

--

"What time are we going to dinner?" Hannah asked. "7." I said. "Okay, Zack and I will be back at 6:30." Hannah smiled. "Sounds good." I said.

"Cam? Do you want me to get ready here or at my house?" Arielle asked walking into the kitchen. I looked up and down her body. She was only wearing a tiny pink bikini. I was determined to win this bet and I knew that if she got ready here then I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her.

"Your house." I said bringing my eyes back up to meet hers. She was grinning at me as if she knew what I was thinking. "What?" I asked nervously. "Nothing." she shrugged grabbing her shorts and tank top. "Can I have a kiss?" She asked. I thought about it and pouted. "I wish." I said. "Me too." she laughed.

Once she left I went upstairs and got into the shower. We were basically going on a double date, except we were all friends and had planned it as friends going out to dinner. After I had finished in the shower I got out and put on a pair of dark jeans and a black shirt on. I ran my fingers through my hair and went downstairs.

It was 6:20 so they should be getting here anytime. Sure enough I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Arielle smiling. She also had showered, so her long hair was wavy. She had white shorts and a bright pink tank top on. It made her skin look extra tan. I let her in and closed the door.

"Zack and Hannah should be here any minute." I said sitting at the table. She sat down across from me and nodded. It was so awkward, it was like there was tension. "Hey guys." Zack said walking in. "Hey, whose car are we taking?" I asked. "Doesn't matter." he shrugged as Arielle and I followed him outside. "Hannah what car do you want to take?"

"Mine of course." she laughed. I rolled my eyes and we got into the car. Arielle and I were sitting in the back of the car as far away from each other as possible. "What's going on?" Hannah asked. "What?" Arielle asked. "You guys have been back there for 10 minutes, not talking or making out. Are you guys fighting?" Hannah laughed. Zack chuckled and said, "They made a bet saying they wouldn't touch each other."

"Sexual tension?" Hannah laughed. Arielle's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "How long until we get there?" I asked changing the subject. "We're here."

We got out of the car and went inside. It was an Italian restaurant. We were seated shortly after and Arielle was sitting right beside me. Once we ordered our food we kept a conversation going. "I've been thinking a lot lately and I think I'm going to go to LA and go to that acting school." I said. "That's great!" Hannah smiled.

"The one that's only 15 minutes away from the college Hannah and I are going to?" Arielle smiled. "Yep!"

"So what about you Zack?" Hannah asked. "I think I might do the same." Zack shrugged. "We'll all still be close by! I'm so happy!" Hannah laughed. Our food came and we didn't talk too much while we ate, which made the tension between Arielle and I grow bigger. Maybe this bet was a bad idea.

After we were done eating we got into the car and headed back to my house. The car ride was just as awkward on the way back, but it felt as if the tension had gotten thicker. I've never felt sexual tension before but I'd have to say this is what that felt like and I didn't like it. I was half tempted to reach over and rip Arielle's clothes off right here in this car, but I clasped my hands together, controlling myself. After 20 uncomfortable, tension filled minutes we finally pulled up to my house. We told Zack and Hannah goodbye and they pulled out of my driveway.

"I think I left my keys inside." Arielle said. "Okay." I said awkwardly walking into my house. No one was home and it was dark. I turned on the lights and looked for her keys. They were sitting on the island. Right as she shut the door the atmosphere changed. She felt it too because she gave me a look of what? Relief? Satisfaction?

I could no longer contain myself. I walked over to her and pushed her against the wall, smashing my lips into hers. She reacted quickly, wrapping her fingers into my hair. "Mmm." she groaned. I slid my hand down her hips and down to the back of her thigh.

"What about the bet?" Arielle asked gasping for breath. "Fuck the bet. C'mon." I groaned, frustrated.

I pulled her up the stairs to my room and turned the lights on. As soon as the door was shut and locked I grabbed her and leaned her back onto my bed. She pulled my face down to hers, connecting our lips once again. I grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it up and off of her. She responded by pulling mine off too.

Her hands were roaming over my chest and torso and then down to the button of my jeans. Before she could do anything I pulled both her shorts and panties off and added them to the pile of clothes on the floor. She fumbled trying to unbutton my jeans and I groaned in anticipation.

"Jesus Arielle." I groaned. I reached down and unbuttoned them, pulling my boxers off with them. "Arielle, if you don't want to do this we need to stop now."

"I don't want to stop." she breathed. "You're sure?" I asked, breathing heavily.

She nodded biting her bottom lip. When she did that I wanted to do bad things. I kissed her neck down to her breasts. She moaned as my lips met her nipple.

"Cam." she moaned. I sucked on both nipples then moved down her stomach to her core. "Are you positive?" I asked. "Please." she cried.

I grabbed a condom from a drawer in my nightstand beside my bed and ripped it open. I slid it onto my erection and positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly slid into her gasping at the pleasure I felt. Her eyes rolled back along with her head and I moaned. I've never had sex like this.

"Fuck. Arielle." I groaned. "Again please." she begged. I pulled out and slowly reentered her. I watched her facial expression which made it ten times better. "Faster." she groaned grabbing onto my back.

I quickly thrusted in and out of her as her hips picked up there movement. Her nails were digging into my back, but I didn't mind. "Arielle, oh my god."

She moaned loudly as she dug into my back. This was the most intimate thing I had ever experienced. Her hips met my rhythm as inhuman sounds were coming out of our mouths. "Cam, I'm gonna." she said right as she released around me.

Her saying my name took me over the top, making me fill the condom. I pulled out of her and laid beside her panting. I pulled the condom off and threw it in the trash. I pulled the covers over us and tried to catch my breath.

"So much for not touching each other." I smirked. "I won!" She giggled. "What is it that you would like from me Miss Casper?" I smiled. "Hmm, how about you tell me everything about yourself."

"You already know all of it." I said. "I want to know anything and everything possible." she smiled. I put my head on her chest and left a chaste kiss. "How about tomorrow over breakfast?"

"Sounds wonderful Mr. Dallas." She smiled. "Then it's a date!" I laughed. She laughed and ran her fingers through my hair. After our breathing was back to normal we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----
Idk about you but writing sex scenes makes me uncomfortable. like not sex or anything in general, just writing it and idk why lol but here ya go. 5 comments and 2 votes for another update ily peace (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 4.8K 200
Searching for awesome books to read and kill boredom? Yes? Well, check this out. You might find it here. :) ----------------- Don't forget to vote, c...
8.5K 335 58
Paige Monroe Wilson A 17 year old girl who had a normal life, normal friends, normal everything. But that's all about to change as Paige's parent...
265K 8.2K 42
~~~Completed~~~ Tori william moves to a new school.... Bell creek high school.. At her old school she was the nerd.. she wants to change... But she...
63.8K 1.8K 36
Carter Martin and Alex Solano are now married with three beautiful children. The oldest is Bailey, head cheerleader and senior. Then there's Hayden...