Shade Of Love

Bởi Faithskyyx96

**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on t... Xem Thêm

1 | The Meet
2 | Until Next Time
3 | Plans
4 | The Beach Day
5 | History
6 | Reality
7 | Me & You
8 | The Aftermath
9 | Therapy
10 | The Weekend
11 | The Weekend Part II
12 | The Weekend Part III
13 | Let's Be Real
14 | Into The Deep
15 | Sinderella
16 | The Rift
17 | Pick A Side
18 | Home To Mama
19 | Heartbreak
20 | Sextasy
21 | I Think I Love You
23 | Anita
24 | Secrets
25 | Monday
26 | Sensuality
27 | Unforgettable
28 | There Will Be Drama Part I
29 | There Will Be Drama Part II
30 | Time
31 | No Games
32 | Business
33 | Accountability
34 | The Truth
35 | Girls' Night
36 | Purpose
37 | Scarlett
38 | Warning
39 | The Impossible
40 | Maybe Baby
41 | Confirmation
42 | Final Warning
43 | Safer
44 | Irreplaceable
45 | Panic
46 | Big Moment
47 | Spill The Beans
48 | Exposed
49 | Path
50 | Trouble
51 | Home
52 | Let's Get Married .. Part 1
53 | Let's Get Married .. Part 2
54 | That Time Of Year
55 | Merry Christmas
56 | Loose Ends
57 | Questions
58 | Karma
59 | At Last
New Book

22 | Reunited

2.7K 103 22
Bởi Faithskyyx96

Chapter 22 : Reunited

I woke up the next morning feeling like a train had run me over and kept going.

Omar had an addiction to making me cum for him, so when we got back to my apartment last night he made it his duty to continue what he's started. He had made me cum at least 8 times in total. I had returned that favor and stuck with him pleasuring him endlessly as well.

After I finished daydreaming about my night I climbed out of bed and began to make breakfast. This time I sat our plates at the dinner table and took Nala outside.

I'd made French toast and bacon, something light. When I returned Omar was at the table eating and scrolling on his phone.

"I have a client that needs my team to start working on this building as soon as possible, I need to gather them and brief them on the project," he explained, he began holding onto my hands kissing them.

I tried to avoid letting him see me pout, I didn't want to show him that kind of softness.

"Okay baby I understand, I have to meet with the girls anyway so it's cool," I responded, trying to play it cool.

We continued eating breakfast and then he grabbed his bags and left. He told me he'd call me later to check on me.

I missed him as soon as he walked out that door.

Who would've known that I'd be falling inlove again? Who would've thought that I was even capable of that?

I plopped down on my bed and pulled out my phone, I sent a group text to the girls not sure of what response I'd get.

"Brunch at our spot downtown?"

A few moments later I got instant responses from all of them agreeing to meet me at our spot, even Jada. I began to feel some sort of relief. I had so much to talk to them about and just wanted to bury the hatchet.

***

I arrived downtown and pulled next to the brunch spot. I parked my car and waited for the others to arrive. I sat there looking at our usual patio table where we'd sat at since we were younger. The memories all flashed before me and I realized how much I loved my girls.

Ashley arrived first, she looked stunning as ever. She wore an orange jumpsuit with gold hoop earrings and matching gold sandals. Her hair was up in a messy bun with bangs.

"Hey beautiful I missed you so much," she exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back and smiled, "I miss you too."

We walked over to our patio table and waited for Natalie and Jada. A waiter approached us asking if he could get us started with drinks but we declined and decided to wait for the others.

"So what's been new with you? It feels like it's been forever even though I know it hasn't," Ashley whined.

"Well there's a lot that's been up but I'll wait until everyone is here," I replied.

She shook her head in agreement.

Natalie and Jada pulled up in Jada's jeep and stepped out looking glamorous.

Jada wore a hot pink halter top with camo baggy pants and hot pink vans, the way her abs were revealed made me want to go run a mile. Natalie wore a deep blue sundress with silver sandals to match.

They approached the table and sat across from me and Ashley.

"Have you guys ordered anything yet?," Natalie asked.

Her voice sounded much calmer than last time we had spoken so I took this as a good sign.

"No we wanted to wait for you guys," I answered.

We waved over the waiter and all placed drink orders. The girls ordered mimosas but I ordered a regular strawberry lemonade, I had a long enough night with more than enough alcohol last night. They all looked at me weirdly after not getting alcohol.

"You pregnant?," Ashley asked, staring at me with wide eyes.

I nearly choked on my own saliva.

"Hell no, I'm just hungover," I answered.

They all looked at me waiting for me to tell them the tea but I knew we had other things to discuss first.

"Look I'm sorry that I overreacted the way that I did, it wasn't worth it at all," Jada stated, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry too, I don't ever want to hurt you again," I replied.

I reached over and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry too," Natalie chimed in.

"Of course I am too bitches," Ashley screamed pulling us all into a group hug.

We all laughed and began sipping on our drinks. We placed our food orders and as we sat there waiting we jumped into conversation to update each other on what was new with one another.

Jada let us know that her new job was going great and she'd started seeing someone that she wished to keep private for awhile.

Natalie stated that she had a new boo that she would be introducing to us soon, which was a shocker to me.

Ashley invited us all to her and Trev's anniversary dinner next Friday.

"Well what's new with me is quite lengthy. Me and Omar became official, had sex and met each other's mothers and uh I met my sperm donor," I announced.

I looked back at them to attempt to read their expressions but couldn't.

"Well don't be shy, tell us how the dick was sis," Ashley yelled.

"Yes girl because we see you glowing," Natalie added.

Jada giggled lightly waiting on my response as well.

"Well it was uh, PHENOMENAL," I exclaimed, bursting out in laughter.

This felt good, this was all that I had needed.

When the food arrived to our table we began eating as we continued our conversation.

Ashley gave us details about her party and I couldn't help but be excited for her. I couldn't believe it had been 8 years of her being with Trev, that was beautiful.

"He wants the dinner to be held at the restaurant that we met at, it's significant to us," she explained.

"Are we able to bring someone?," I asked, curiously.

"Duh bitch, I wouldn't dare ask you to leave Omar at home," she giggled.

Natalie and Jada had agreed they would bring their dates as well.

When we finished eating and paid our tabs we all walked to Jada's jeep. We asked a stranger walking by to take a photo for us in front of it, they kindly agreed. I threw up a rock star sign, Ashley flicked the camera off and Jada and Natalie grabbed each other's asses. Our photo came out fire as always.

We got in our cars and drove away in different directions. As I headed home I received a call from Omar, my heart and pussy began to beat uncontrollably. He had such a strong effect on me.

"Hey beautiful how was your day how did it go?," He asked.

It sounded like he was still at the construction site judging from the background noise.

"It went well, we all made up and everything. Ashley and Trev have a dinner coming up for their anniversary she wants me to bring you," I responded, smiling widely.

"I'll be there Trev already called me and told me about it," he replied.

I'd forgotten him and Trev already had met and exchanged contact info. I guess they were brothers now or whatever.

"Okay good," I answered.

"I'll be able to meet Tuesday, this client is very important to my business but we can do dinner as soon as I'm back," he said.

Tuesday?! So far away.

"Of course baby that's fine, can't wait," I cooed.

"Me either, I love you," he added.

"I love you too," I replied in between blushing heavily.

We disconnected the call and I continued to make my way home. I had soooo much to tell Dr.Mayfield in therapy tomorrow, apart of me was actually excited for it.

A/N : This chapter was a little more calm but trust me there's much more juicy stuff to come! Stay tuned. 🦋🖤

Edited by author on 5/20/22

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

22K 870 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
222K 803 4
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
4.4K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...